Why Are Anime Characters goin...

By johndoethemaster

You're a 19 year old college student. Quiet, reserved, but definitely well built and muscular, you had many h... More

Bio
Moving Dorms
Moving In (1/3)
Break (2/3)
The Trio Roles
Normal Day of School
Miscellaneous Events
CCG/Begin the Murder Arc
Investigation
Wild Night

Camping Trip (3/3)

931 33 12
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N:....Rei. Your sis is Remi. You got a lightning ability. Your friend has some blades. YouareagraduateofWellstonand-

Rei: Woah woah easy there!

Kuyo: Hey at least we're well known.....so this dude's the protagonist of Unordinary huh.

Y/N: So who's gonna tell them?

They were confused as the people in the dorms all looked at each other with a weird look on their faces.

Connor: Um.....read this chapter will ya?

He shows them some chapters where they're from, and their faces went from curiosity to downright horror at Rei's death.

Y/N: Look.....I know you two do vigilante stuff. Have you met that guy before?

Rei: N-No?

Y/N: If you do, don't assume he's alone. And don't fall for the corpse trap.

Kuyo: *relieved* Thanks for telling us at least.....REI DIED?!

He goes to unordinary on his own phone before rapidly reading through as much chapters as possible, wanting all the info he could use to his advantage.

Rei: *catatonic* I.....died.......OH NO I CAN'T HAVE REMI MAD!

Kuyo: So any of you guys got special abilities?

Most of them had none but were incredibly physically capable, impressing the two as Y/N chugs a can of soy milk.

Y/N: Let's set up a party today- Ah shit I have class in 5 minutes.

He whips his computer out, entering the zoom break room before muting himself and cutting the camera off.

Kuyo: This zoom thing sure comes in handy.

*CREAK*

Komi: Oh........

Y/N/Connor/Jin: Komi?

Ryuko: Lemme see that manga stash.

Jin whips out the manga Komi belongs to, confusing her as he shows her.

Komi:......I-

She looked extremely flustered at the manga depicting her everyday life, vibrating in place as Y/N scratches his head.

Ryuko: Yeah yeah....damn this anime is shit.

Y/N: Animes and mangas are different.

Satsuki: I can obviously see that.

Y/N: At least it's not like the abomination of the Tokyo Ghoul anime, especially the second half of it.

Hide: Yeah it sucked.....damn...I thought it'd be good but the manga's a whole lot better......so about camping.

Y/N: Camping?

Mikasa: I like camping.

Connor: So we party outdoors today?

They all looked at each other before giving a thumbs up.

Connor: Then it's decided! EVERYOME GATHER ALL YOUR CAMPING EQUIPMENT!

Shouko: I-I don hab no-

Y/N: I got three of them.

Later

???: WHAT?! MY SON RISKED HIS LIFE ALONG WITH CONNOR AND THE DORM MATES TO SAVE HIS FRIEND?!

???2: AND IT'S THE FUCKING CCG?!

???3-5: MY YOUNGER BROTHER RISKED HIS LIFE-

The principal was about to speak when Y/N was seen carrying big camping equipment to his car, shoving them in the back before Mikasa and Shouko hopped into the car.

Y/N: Ok now that's all-

???: Y/N!

He froze, seeing his family march over to him with a frown.

Y/N:.....Ah shi-

Mom: Y/N! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED WE WERE ABOUT YOU?! TO RISK YOUR LIFE AGAINST THE CCG TO SAVE YOUR FRIEND!

Y/N: We had countermeasures to ensure safety.

Mom: DOESN'T MATTER! AND TO THINK YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN IN 8 FIGHTS IN A WEEK!

Dad: Did you knock some sense into those guys at least?

Y/N: Damn right. I....may have sent a few of them to the hospital with Connor?

Mom: At least control yourself.

Sis2:........Brother......about the girl next to you....she's a gh-

Y/N: Eto Yoshimura yeah I know. We're fri-

Eto: *smile* We're boyfriend and girlfriend!

Y/N coughs up his own spit, and his family lets out a shrill scream as his dad grabs onto his shoulder.

Dad: Damn son. I didn't know you were into that shit.

Y/N: Wha- *RED* WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!

Mom: SWEETIE DON'T ENCOURAGE THAT!

Dad: *smirk* And I see those two other lovely ladies in the car eh? Well we're just dropping off stuff but if you're gonna go camping then good luck! Oh....and here.

The dad out of nowhere pulls out a box of condoms, Y/N's face turning bright red as he shoves it into the trunk.

Dad: *grin* Can't be too careful. Gotta be responsible you know.

Eto: *MISCHIEVOUS SMILE*

Y/N: 'AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!'

Sis3: Brother.....you are so lucky AND unlucky.

They conversed for a moment before his dad and mom hugs him and walked back to their car while Eto felt Y/N's arm.

Eto: Ara ara~ I see where these muscles come from~

Y/N: Alright you can ride shotgun.

She grins before jumping into the front seat, Y/N heading inside to start the car before driving away.

Later

Y/N: AND WE'RE FINALLY DONE!

He collapses onto the ground, exhausted along with many others before Connor held a glass bottle.

Connor: *grin* You know where I'm getting with this am I?

Y/N:.....Oh hell no-

Eto grabs Y/N and drags him by his arm to the campfire area, where Connor places the glass bottle down on a flat log.

Connor: If y'all don't feel comfortable kissing or making out then don't join in cause it's 7 minutes in Heaven. But then you're a pussy. Especially you Y/N.

Y/N: Alright bet.

Connor: 'Good the plan is going great! Step 5 in progress!'

Some girls' faces flushed red as the bottle was spun around, everyone just doing it for the fun of it as it points-

*CREAK*

Y/N:..........BULLSHIT! IT'S RIGGED!

Connor: *grin* What a coincidence! You are the lucky guy as of now! NOW LET'S SEE WHO YOU'RE KISSING!

He spins the bottle, and it was about to land on Ryuko when suddenly Eto appeared out of nowhere, stealing her spot and Connor wiggles his eyebrows.

Connor: *grin* Well well ain't you lucky?

Y/N: Fuck you-

Eto grabs Y/N, dragging him to "their" tent before zipping it closed and then pins him onto the ground with their shoes outside.

Eto: There we go~ Now stay still and pucker up for me will ya?~

Y/N couldn't say anything as she smashes her lips against his, giving him a heated kiss as she closes her eyes.

Y/N: *RED* 'THIS IS MY FIRST TIME KISSING A GIRL! OANSWOSBWKSNKSSJSJSJSBBSJSSJJZB! But I can't let her do all the work! Fuck this is actually quite nice but she's always been invading my space and showing me who's the boss.....alright fine. I might as well try.'

They kissed for about 2 minutes, their tongues touching for many seconds before Y/N flips her over onto her back, and finally pinned her against the mat.

Eto: *giggle* Oh my....how assertive~ Now-

Y/N shoved his lips against hers, and they made out for who knows how long, Eto moaning into his mouth as her hands reaches up his shirt.

Eto: 'He is well toned. Not many women can resist a body like this~ Though....his package sure is big to-' Now now~ Let the older women do her thing~

She throws him over and pins him onto the bed before kissing him, her hands feeling his chest though she giggled as his hands reached up hers.

Eto: *giggle* Getting a bit touchy there don't you think?~

Y/N: I can say the same about you.

Eto: How's your first kiss Y/N?~

Y/N: Quite pleasant actually.

Eto: Now-

*SNAP*

They kissed once more before the tent was suddenly opened and Connor quickly takes a photo of Eto being on top of Y/N.

Connor: *grin* Well well looks like you two are getting rather physical~

Komi: *BEET RED*

Eto: I will be dropping out now. 'His taste is exquisite~ So delectable~ I wish I can get a drop of his blood~'

Connor: NOW AGAIN!

Y/N: GOD DAMN IT-

Kobeni: E-EH?!

Connor grabs the two before throwing them into a tent, the woman panicking as Y/N scratches the back of his head.

Y/N: Um.......we don't have to-

Kobeni: I-I didn't mean to participate in-

She was panicking, shaking though Y/N grabs her shoulders.

Y/N: Yes or no?

Kobeni: I..........

Y/N: If yes, I can take charge if you want.

Kobeni:.....................

Later

Connor: *smirk* How was it?

Kobeni's and Shouko's face were beet red, having kissed Y/N while Eto was giggling to herself with her kakugan flaring out.

Y/N: I.........feel enlightened.

Connor: THAT'S THE SPIRIT! NOW HAVE FUN!

Everyone was doing their own thing before he ducks behind the large main tent.

Katsura: *whisper* Step 7 is complete!

Yuno: Step 8 will commence soon.

Connor: *whisper* Thanks for helping me with this.

The 4 girls smile before giving him a kiss to the cheek.

Girls: *smile* Your welcome Senpai~

Connor: 'H-HOW AM I ATTRACTING THEM ALL?!'

Y/N: 'Damn....those muscles and body sure are attractive.'

Mikasa: My eyes are up here pervert.

Y/N immediately turns away, the two hiking up the hill though she curious grabs his shoulder.

Mikasa: Didn't take you for a peeker.

Y/N: No I'm not like peeking there.....just admiring the muscles.

Mikasa: *curious* Muscles you say?

They sat down, Mikasa curiously leaning towards Y/N while raising a brow.

Mikasa: So you're saying I'm attractive with these muscles of mine?

Y/N: Honestly yeah.

Mikasa: What makes me attractive to your eyes?

Y/N: The short hair, the figure, the confidence in your stature......

He lists a whole bunch of things, her face stoic, though was flushed pink.

Mikasa: No one......has ever said that about me being attractive.

Y/N: Did I do something wrong?

Mikasa: No it's....rather a compliment I never heard before. A welcome one I have to admit.

*GRAB*

Y/N tries to arm wrestle her though she slammed his arm down.

Y/N:......Ow.

Mikasa: *smirk* But you got a long way to go before reaching my level.

Y/N: No shit. Ackerman blood is a cheat code.

Mikasa: Are you jealous?

Y/N: I mean my goal is to always aim the for the stars and be the strongest I can be naturally. And I get absolutely floored by someone smaller.

Mikasa: I'm not that much smaller than you.

Y/N was 6 feet tall only, just 3 inches shorter than her and they were both well built with Y/N having a more muscular and defined body.

Mikasa: Why don't we hike up to the top? We have all day-

Y/N immediately was jogging quickly up, Mikasa following him while a drone catches the two racing each other.

Ayano: Alright step 4 of the 12 steps of the camp is now complete!

Mikasa: 'No one has ever said that about me....not even Eren before he died.'

Later

Y/N: Geez so it's all true?

Naofumi: Yeah....the princess was a hell of a bitch.

Y/N: So.....some god is responsible for the connection and safety of these worlds. You met him?

Naofumi: Kinda? I mean apparently there was a really evil god in the world I was isekaied into.

Y/N: Medea Pedith Machina. She's at least universal in power from what I've heard.

Naofumi: Didn't know I could be that strong in the future. Oh well......at least in this world I can be very heavily supported by others and not be framed. Didn't want to be a hero in the first place anyway so going to college again is quite nice.

Y/N: Cool cool.

*THUD*

He reels up a fish and threw it into a bucket before closing it and then chugs the soda can nearby.

Naofumi: You hit the gym often?

Y/N: Well it's all natural. No steroids and shit like that.

Raphtalia: Naofumi I didn't know it's....so peaceful in your world and this one.

Naofumi: This is the life I lived.....and this life you'll be living.

Raphtalia liked where she was living at, and continued to fish as Y/N heads back to the camp to cook.

Later

Y/N was playing the guitar while everyone ate s'mores, some of the girls in awe at his singing while Eto drank blood from a pouch and chewed on some jerky specifically for ghouls.

Shouko: *awe* So pwetty.....

Y/N: I picked up a few hobbies in my childhood.

Connor: *grin* Looks like this will be a great first year of college everyone. A whole, chaotic group of people who absolutely don't give a shit of consequences.

They all had a glass before clinking them together.

Everyone: HERE'S TO OUR YEAR IN COLLEGE!

It was a fun camping trip, everyone enjoying their time together as the moon shined brightly on them.

Later

Y/N: Really?

Eto: *snuggle* I can't help it. You're a really good cuddler....and kisser~

Shouko was beet red, the sleeping bag covering all her body while Mikasa was sleeping on her side while looking at Y/N.

Mikasa: When exactly did this happen?

Y/N: She finds a way to break into my dorm room every night and cuddles with me.

Eto: *snore* Mmmmm~

Mikasa: Well good night I guess.

Y/N: If y'all need any additional warmers they're down at our toes.

They all close their eyes, not noticing Connor peaking from outside before going into his tent where Katsura held a big board.

Yuno: Step 10 done!

Sekai: This is going rather well.

Ayano: But Connor. I do have a question.

They suddenly grinned as they brandished their knives and he gulps.

Girls: Would you-

Connor: Date on Saturday next week, 4-9 at the mall and restaurant two miles from here.

They had a happy look on their faces before putting their weapons away and melting onto their partner who sighed.

Connor: Made that arrangement ahead of time. 'BECAUSE I HAVE TO DIENDIEJEOEJDJSIDJFJZJSIZJSJ! Though I'm glad yanderes are at least faithful.'

Sekai: *smile* Hehe....you're a lot better than our old boyfriend and Senpai.

Ayano: *smile* Yeah.

Connor: Uh........what happened to him?

Ayano/Yuno/Sekai/Katsura: Just don't be like our past Senpai and we're good 'kay?

Connor: *gulp* I will never!

They cuddled with him, Connor scared, aroused, but glad this was going a lot better than he thought.

Connor: *sigh* 'Looks like my love life will be interesting. I'm glad Y/N is getting along....he might go on a date soon too. Damn we're both getting harems of our own. Not like I'm complaining.'

Next Chapter:

A Day in School

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 308 6
Guys this is kinda a inspired story and a mashup. If you guys want to red the inspired Story go and check out Dark Slayer it's a pretty cool story. A...
1.6K 46 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...
28.5K 366 17
A more slow paced and enjoyable and funny reaction fic. The real remake to Multiverse Theater I'll work on for real.
11.8K 504 36
Y/N, a 19 year old college student studying robotics while living with her parents, doesn't know exactly how to spend her summer break. With friends...