Love Within Books - ONESHOTS

By AiyaBookWrites

In which this Author writes a book of oneshots to get more book ideas out of her head because her list of boo... More

Hello~
Midnight Comfort (HP)
The Wolf's Mate (HP & PJO)
Definitely my Favorite Sport Now (HP)
Sea Sight (PJO)
Her (TVD)
Changed Me (TO)
I'm supposed to ask the Question (HP)
Take Care of Her (HP)
Heart on Fire (TWILIGHT)
Heart Buzzing (HP)
Library Meet Up (PJO & TO)
Let's Leave (TVD & PJO)
Need a Hand (HP & TWILIGHT)
A Marriage Alliance (Merlin BBC)
My Sunshine (PJO)
My Queen (Narnia)
She's My Wife (Avengers)
The Frenchie Bride (HP & PJO)
She's My Future (WC)
My Brownies or Me? (TWILIGHT)
He's There (HP & TVD)
I'm Half-Human (TVD & PJO)
He's Ours (HP & TO)
She's You're Sister?! (BBC Merlin)
It's Progress (HP)
He's My Brother (Avengers)
Listen here Lady (TWD)
Thunderstruck? (PJO)
This it the First Date (TVD)
Who's She (HP & TWILIGHT)
It's Lovely to Meet You Guys (PJO & TO)
I'm a What? (WC & HP)
We're Pregnant?! (Narnia)
This Place is Big (PJO & HP)
Who's She (HP & Twilight)
Princess? (Merlin BBC)
So Female Strange (Avengers & HP)
Safehouse? (TWD & PJO)
My Forever (WC)

We're Here for a Vacation (TVD & HP)

61 6 0
By AiyaBookWrites

Lyarra Adaya Auclair

James Fleamont Potter

Lyarra Auclair, Daughter of the Minister of France, Lord Antoine Auclair and his wife, Lady Aimee Auclair. The Heiress of the House of Auclair. The Stag's Favorite Human being.

James Potter, Son of Lord Fleamont Potter and Lady Euphemia Potter. The Heir of the House of Potter. The flamenco dancer's number one fan.

In which Lyarra and James are now married, and have been for four years, and has a 3 year old son, Harry, and currently pregnant with baby number 2. Going on a much needed vacation to where? To Mystic Falls.

Backstory:
James never liked Lily romantically. He was rather enraptured with with his childhood sweetheart, Lyarra. Lily is bi, and is in love with Mary Macdonald.

Lyarra and James was never put into a Marriage Arrangement. They fell in love on their own upon growing together.

Euphemia went to Beauxbatons for her first 3 years, where she met Aimee and became bestfriends. Then she transferred to Hogwarts, where she met Fleamont. Euphemia and Aimee were still in contact even if they were afar from each other.

Aimee and Antoine met at the Ministry, where Aimee went to give lunch to her father who was the Minister before then, and walked upon Antoine who was the under secretary of the Minister.

So basically Lyarra and James always knew each other ever since they were little. And when Sirius escaped the hell home, he escaped with Regulus who the Potters also gladly took in with them.

NO VOLDY AU

Lyarra's POV

"Well this is nice," James smiles awkwardly as he nods to the elder lady who walked past us, looking at our home for the next 2 weeks.

I look up at James with my eyes narrowed at his sheepish smile, "2 weeks? This looks like something you rented for more than just 2 weeks."

"Well... I didn't exactly rent it either, I uh- I bought it."

My eyes widen at what he said and exclaimed, "James!"

"Lya!" He shouts back playfully but stops when he sees my serious look.

I sigh and restrain myself from slapping my idiot of a husband, "Why?" While rubbing my forehead with a hand, while the other one still held Harry's, who looks at the house in awe.

"Well, I thought that this could be our vacation home? Like whenever we come here at America?"

"What about the 'Vacation' penthouse you bought in LA? The apartment complex you bought at Washington? Oh let's not forget about the manor you bought at-"

He brings a hand up on my mouth stopping me and chuckles, "Ok, ok, I may have bought something that we would never use a lot in probably a year. But it's something for like whenever there's a place that the kids want to go unannounced and luckily boom, we have a house here."

I look at him with a raised brow, unimpressed, with his poor excuse to buy a home, "Mhm.. Using the same reason you bought the apartment complex with.. Sure. Now tell me."

He sighs defeatedly, "Ok. There was this sweet older couple who just recently finished this home supposedly for their grandchild, but the said person, passed 2 years ago, and they put up the whole home on sale, since they had no one else to give it to. And they wanted to move places, away from here, where their grandchild passed. So I bought it."

I took in the look on his face for a moment before, kneeling down to Harry, "Alright, you can run around the grounds but stay close to us alright." He nods happily and runs off, Luckily, the home was already warded just a week before we got here.

I stood back up and place my hands on his face, making him look at me,  smile softly at him and place a peck on his lips, "I love you James, but please, ask me about it too, and well I know you love those sweet things but you gotta restrain yourself sometimes, there are other people who uses 'those excuses' as well for money, customers and other things too. You have to be careful."

He smiles and nods excitedly just like Harry and places a soft kiss on my lips too.

A beep interrupts us, making us both turn to the sound, at the right.

We then see a car trailer pulling up the street then stops right in front of us, on the trailer, a black audi suv.

A head pops out from the car trailer, a stranger, "Umm- For Mr. Potter?"

I slowly turn my head back to James to see him looking at me with a sheepish smile, "Eh- A new home comes with a new car?"

I shook my head and chuckle softly before lating my head on his clothed chest, "Idiot,".

Credits:
• Collage Photos from Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1K 75 3
𝐀 π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ π‡πˆππƒπˆ ππŽπ„π“π‘πˆπ„π’... πŸ₯€βœ¨... π—ͺπ—Ώπ—Άπ˜π˜π—²π—» π—―π˜† :- @𝑻𝒉𝒆_𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅_𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒛