Jujutsu kaisen: Sorceress Of...

By sakamaki999

#jujutsu kaisen Note: Just like all my stories. My MC isn't a Hero that will protect the weak. If you are exp... More

(Vol-1)-1-Fearless
2-Sense
3-Fortune/Misfortune
5-Ceremony
6-Itadori
7-Diving deep
8-Cursed
9-Perspective
10-Shikigami and talismans
11-Winter
12-Heavenly restriction
13-Knowledge
14-Combat
15-Shifuin clan Technique
16-Fate/Transition
(Vol-2)-1-New

4-Lessons

106 2 1
By sakamaki999

A Glass crystal ball formed right in front of Yoshi on Kairi's hand.

"My innate technique is 'Crystal Divination', I can divine and foresee the future"

"Divine?"

"Divining is like seeing but not exactly it. Foreseeing is seeing the events with all the details like a video but it has limits. Divining allows me to see far into the future but less amount of information can be seen. Don't worry, you will understand it in the future. For now, place your hand on the crystal ball"

Yoshi placed her hand and heard a question "When will the cursed technique re-appear?"

The crystal ball showed the Number 10.

"10 years. Is that a yes or no?"

The number glowed, Kairi had a sigh in relief

'It's better than worst-case scenario. But 10 years? Is her technique that complex? Well, only time will tell'

"It's all fine Yoshi, by the time you turn 14. You can use your innate cursed technique again. During this time, you can learn a lot"

"but I can't do anything now"

"No, you can still learn non-innate techniques"

Seeing Yoshi's puzzled expression, Kairi continued

"Not all sorcerers are born with innate techniques but they can still exorcise curses if they can use Non-innate techniques, they are techniques that utilize pure cursed energy, anyone that has enough control over their cursed energy can use them"

"We will talk about this tomorrow. Come on, go to sleep for now. Your grandma still has work to do"

The next day, the regular training session carried on but this time, Kairi made Yoshi stand inside a wooden tub of cold water, She shivered from the cold but the more she shivered, the colder the water got.

"Now, now, all you have to do is contain your cursed energy and reinforce your body. It will make you avoid the cold"

"B-Bu-t G-rand-m-ma"

Yoshi's teeth clattered as she spoke, the cold water was just knee-deep but the winter was near. So, the atmosphere isn't helping either and for some reason, the yard is particularly colder compared to their mansion.

"Stop talking and focus on containing your cursed energy. It's leaking out constantly, that's a bad practice. I will give you a tip, think that cursed energy is a flame covering your entire body at a time. With your mediocre control over your cursed energy, you can do it"

While Kairi is scolding on the outside, she's internally assessing the situation. Yoshi's cursed energy that's been suppressed due to the eye transplant has finally been released. This pushed her initial control over it back to basic control. However,  This also meant, the special grade cursed tool merged with her successfully.

Yet, this also revealed the immense amount of cursed energy Yoshi possessed.  Her cursed energy tripled compared to yesterday.

'I underestimated her potential. This potent cursed energy meant her innate cursed technique is much stronger'

Sorcerers born with innate cursed techniques have cursed energy relative to their technique's potential and consumption. So the innate technique can be activated freely without worry.

By afternoon, Yoshi is able to contain her cursed energy with her control. Which surprised Kairi even more. Yoshi has shown tremendous progress today. Kairi realized that due to her suppressed cursed energy, she was not able to show her talent before but now, her real talent shined.

'She's faster than before in terms of control. Her talent is amazing. High-level innate cursed technique, immense cursed energy,  exceptional talent, her background... I also decided to make her the clan leader. She's born with extremely good fortune, She will reach Grade 1 in no time'

"Grandma, I feel so good and free! Look, I can fly! I love this technique so much~"

Yoshi exclaimed as she reinforced her body and jumped higher than normal. Though it is not flying, she stayed longer in the air.

"Yoshi, Get down. Now"

Seeing that Kairi is serious, she obediently behaved and sat down. Seeing that things were in order, Kairi continued her teachings.

"Good, now that you have good control over your cursed energy. You can learn non-innate techniques. For now, I will teach you how to erect barriers and shoot your cursed energy. If you ever encounter weak cursed spirits, you will have a chance to protect yourself"

"But I don't see any cursed spirits here Grandma"

"It's because there's a barrier surrounding our estate. Outside the barrier, cursed spirits crawl everywhere. There are many types of cursed spirits but that will be a lesson for later. For now, you just need to learn about 'simple barrier' and 'curtain' "

Kairi gave 10 paper talismans to Yoshi and ordered her to place them in a circular order on the floor.

"These are called Talismans, by placing them on the floor and channeling little cursed energy onto the ground, you can create a zone that is hidden from others. The more talismans on the ground, the stronger the concealment and broader the range. Now, channel your cursed energy into the ground. This technique is called Simple barrier"

Yoshi followed her instructions and the area lit up around her. However, Yoshi didn't see anything change.

"Come out of the zone and see it for yourself. These zones are territories that are used to contain, Conceal or deny entrances to others into the zone "

Hearing the instruction, she came outside of it and saw that, there are no talismans on the ground. With curiosity,  she went back and saw the talismans are present.

"See? But this whole process is inefficient and time-consuming if you want to conceal and contain a large zone. So, A technique called Curtain is used almost all the time. The curtain just needs a hand seal and incantation, however this time, a barrier will be created and a huge range can be covered with very little cursed energy. Look and learn from me"

Kairi used a hand sign with her right hand and used an incantation. 

" Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure  "

Yoshi saw a black dome covering the yard and the morning shifted into the night.

"This is called 'Curtain'. The most practical and used barrier technique. You can even customize the curtain to allow specific individuals or deny them with binding vows and such. I will tell you about binding vows later."

"Grandma, does the black dome appear all the time? "

"Yes, that's also a difference between Simple Barrier and Curtain. Curtains always use an outer shell. The shell is strong on the inside and weaker on the outside. So, it's easier to destroy the barrier from the outside than from the inside"

"But you said, Our house has a curtain and I can't see it"

"Normally, the curtain surrounding our estate is created such that it is invisible to even sorcerers.  But, with your eyes, you can definitely see it. You just never focused enough"

Yoshi focused and sure enough, she saw something covering the sky. Meanwhile, Kairi dispelled the curtain she just demonstrated and the simple barrier.

"Now, for the last technique. Yoshi, observe how I release my cursed energy and try to imitate it"

Kairi focused her cursed energy on her finger and released it towards the ground. A small dent appeared on the ground as it got destroyed.

"Generally,  this is not how cursed energy is used but cursed energy has a really good Blunt force damage and you have unbelievable amounts of cursed energy. So, It is practical against curses. I will teach other techniques in the future. For now, practice these techniques daily and learn to perfectly control cursed energy. Oh right, I have to teach you one more thing. Yoshi, remove your blindfold"

Yoshi removed her blindfold, and a pair of Golden eyes looked around curiously.

"This is a technique unique to your eyes. Channel the cursed energy into your eyes"

Yoshi did and a pair of golden eyes like a hologram appeared in the air.

"Grandma, I can see myself and I can see you too"

The holographic eye rotated towards Yoshi as she exclaimed.

"This is the technique that allows you to see very far. Your normal vision is already extreme but this will help you cover an even broader area. Just cancel the flow of your cursed energy into the eyes and the technique will be canceled"

As the lessons are completed for the day. Yoshi practiced the Barrier techniques and Cursed energy release and control over her cursed energy.

One month passed and, It's Yoshi's fifth birthday soon. At this time, she mostly focused on controlling her cursed energy, reinforcement, and releasing it as she liked the destructive nature of Cursed energy.  She's also forced to study language and history a lot during this time.

In the main hall of the estate, Kairi along with the advisor Genji sat in the centre while the clan members Hikaru, Iori, and Toshio sat side to side.

"It is decided that Yoshi will inherit the clan and soon, I will make it official with a ceremony. I hope that you all don't have any objections to this decision"

The clan members Hikaru, Iori, and Toshiro didn't go against Kairi's words as she's been managing this clan and protecting it with an iron fist. So, her decisions can't be wrong.

However, the advisor asked "Is it okay to announce her status so early? She still has to attend school and this event will attract assassinations for sure"

Kairi laughed which felt more like self-mockery.

"It's nothing new, Genji. The wolves are already at our throats for a long time, if anything, due to the birth of Gojo Satoru. Those wolves are busy fighting among themselves. The curse users are lying low due to this anomaly. So, it's fine"

The birth of Satoru Gojo, the inheritor of Six Eyes and Limitless. It's been 12 years since his birth and all the activities of curse users have drastically decreased due to this anomaly. Kairi couldn't be more thankful because of this advantageous situation his birth has provided for her plans.

"Now that she will turn 5, I can teach her our clan techniques and we can be back in business soon. Genji, manage the smithies and materials that needed to be bought. Iori, Hikaru, and Toshiro, you should manage the inventory during this time. Try to recycle as much as you can and sell the fine pieces."

She gave orders to all of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 907 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
6.9K 199 30
Summary: In the world of Jujutsu Kaisen, Shoyo Itadori, a calm and introverted fifteen-year-old, finds himself drawn to chaos and exhilaration when e...
26.2K 638 80
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧...
169 15 15
"Cursing your life to such and extent that it really becomes a cursed fate. That's what happened. Your life is destined to be a sorcerer and fight fo...