In The Morning

By staciiswcrld

Sweet dreams turn into coffee in the morning More

In The Morning
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
images
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
hey yall
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv

xvi

3.3K 125 67
By staciiswcrld

FMB

"So we're wearing white right?" I asked Taraji for clarification as I looked through my closet.

"Yep we gotta match. You've been wearing purple all year, let's do a different color." She said with a laugh as she sat at my vanity. I simply rolled my eyes as I looked for accessories to match my dress for tomorrow.

"We still need to run to your place and get the stuff. Did my mom ever text me back?" I asked looking around. My phone was next to Taraji, she tapped the screen making it light up before responding.

"She said to pack them a bag for the night so they can stay with her." She responded after reading the message.

"Tell her she can just stay here. I can get us a hotel room or something for us to get ready in." I suggested finally finding a pair of shoes I liked.

"We can just stay at my place. No need for a hotel room." She said as she texted my mother back for me.

"I didn't want to just invite myself over but alright." I said making her scoff.

"Girl your key is literally getting made." She said making me laugh.

"Not I get a key already!" I said as I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her neck loosely from the back.

"You are now where's mine?" She asked with her hand out as she looked at me through the vanity mirror.

"On my key ring waiting for you." I said before placing a kiss on her cheek. Her face slightly turned pink as she blushed, she broke eye contact shying away from me.

"Why you always look away when you blush?" I asked softly setting my head on her shoulder.

"Cause looking at you just makes me blush even more." She said glancing at me in the mirror. I pulled back from her slightly causing her to look over at me. I slid next to her, sitting on the bench in front of the vanity table before turning her to face me in the mirror.

"I don't care about how red your cheeks make get. Let me see the effect I have on you. Let me see the physical reactions on how I make you feel baby." I said softly as we held eye contact. My hand laid on the back of her neck, using my nails to slightly graze her skin.

She visibly relaxed, her eyes closing for a split second before opening again to look at me. Her pupils swirling, full of emotions that she had towards me. Love, admiration, appreciation, desire. Lust.

"I love you." She said sweetly as she smiled, bottom lip trapped between her teeth.

"I love you baby, I'll do anything for you." I said as my hand traveled down her back.

"Anything?" She asked, eyebrow raised in question.

"Anything you want just name it." I said, affirming what I had said.

"Then will you take this off for me?" She asked as she toyed with the bottom of my t-shirt dress. My eyes widened slightly at her request, my stomach swirled as I suddenly became nervous.

"Right now?" I asked causing her to nod, her eyes raking over my body through the mirror. I bit my lip, slightly raising myself off the bench to bunch my dress up at my waist.

I pulled it over my head slowly before dropping it on the floor beside me. My body was bare other than the pair of laced underwear I had on. My breasts sat freely, immediately drawing Taraji's attention as she slightly chewed on her bottom lip.

She slipped off the bench quickly before standing behind me, my eyes following her in anticipation. Her head dipped down and she started placing soft kisses on the side of my neck causing me to tilt my head to the side in pleasure.

Her hands slowly trailed up my arms until she reached my shoulders. I watched her every move through the mirror, the sight making me clench my thighs.

"You are so beautiful baby. All these tattoos, just perfect." Taraji spoke lowly as she moved her kisses down to my shoulder where her hands once were, they found their new home cupping my breasts. Softly kneading them in her hands before rolling my nipples between her fingers.

Soon moans began to slip from my lips, my body was on fire and I needed her to cool the burn. I leaned my head back letting it rest in her shoulder as her hands continued to travel down my body, soon one was sitting atop of my womanhood from the outside of my underwear.

I shifted my hips, allowing her more access as I placed my feet on the bench and spread my legs wider. I was getting impatient.

She rubbed me at a painstakingly slow pace, teasing me relentlessly as she continued placing warm, soft kisses on my body.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep before I could repay you baby. Can I do that now?" She asked placing a soft kiss of the shell of my ear.

"Please do." I said shakily. Her eyes pointed upwards towards the mirror until we were looking at each other.

Her fingers hooked under the fabric of my underwear, pulling them to the side before letting her fingers explore my dripping arousal. I watched through the mirror as she slowly drug her fingers up my slit until she reached my clit, using my arousal as lubricant as she rubbed it slowly.

My body shifted as a wave a pleasure coursed through my body.  My hand rested on her upper arm, nails slightly digging into her skin as she quickened her pace significantly.

"Taraji!" I gasped lightly as she pressed her fingers down slightly, adding pressure on top of my pleasure.

"Mm look how wet you are. Is that all for me baby?" She cooed, her free hand going back to my breast to caress it. I nodded, moans flowing out of me left and right as my back arched against her.

"Nuh uhn. Talk to me love, I need words." She said as she dipped two of her fingers into me slyly.

"Fuck! Yes baby, it's all for you." I choked out as her fingers filled me.

She simply smiled, her hand now trailing from my breast up to my neck, squeezing it lightly as she pivoted her fingers in and out of me at a rapid pace.

"Oh fuck Taraji!" I moaned out, watching her fingers as they entered and exited my walls.

"That's it baby. Say my name." She whispered seductively as she slightly tightened her grip on my neck.

One of my hands held onto her wrist while the other held onto the bench to grant me some stability. My orgasm was brewing and was about to hit with a vengeance. This was the first time in months I had been touched with way and it took all my willpower not to explode right on the spot.

The palm of her hand was repeatedly hitting my clit as she fingered me, only fueling the impending orgasm that I was trying to hold off and savor but I guess Taraji could tell.

"Don't hold out on me baby. Give me what I'm owed." She said as she took her hand from my neck, using it to now rub my clit as she sped up the pace of her fingers again.

"Fuck baby wait!" I gasped practically begging, legs quivering as she overloaded my senses. All I could smell, see, hear, feel was her. She was captivating me completely in this moment making it even more special.

My body began rolling, trying to become one with her movements as my composure chipped away, stroke by stroke. She was physically making me weak from the pleasure and she could tell, she was enjoying it.

"I know baby, I know." She cooed in my ear while I moaned shakily.

I reached my hand back, touching the side of her face as my back arched once again. My head tiled back for a few seconds before I dropped it forward, watching us through the mirror again.

"Just give it to me baby, stop holding back and show me what she can do." She said lowly in my ear before assaulting my neck with kisses and soft bites. This storm brewing up inside me was, different, but I was so gone I couldn't let Taraji know what was about to come.

She focused in on her movements, pressing hard and thrusting deeper until my legs were shaking and my orgasm was squirting out of me. Literally.

"Shit!!" I released with a squeal, the floor and part of the mirror becoming soaked as I let go everything that had been building up. But she didn't stop.

She pulled her fingers out of me but continued to rub small, fast circles on my clit causing the river to continue to flow until I had no more to offer.

My body practically fell back into her as I struggled to catch my breath and get the ringing in my ears to stop.

"Fuck you are so sexy. Just wait til I get you alone at my house. Just wait baby."

Tasia got that SUPA SOAKAAA
ngl love me a squirter🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.2K 40
Based on the new modern 2024 version of The Color Purple. Exploration of the in depth on screen and off screen relationship between Taraji and Fantas...
123K 7.5K 108
When the cameras cut, the scenes not captured by the lens are what the people really want to see. When the lights go down, dark desires come out.
53.3K 2.6K 27
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...
9.1K 420 21
This is a story where two neighbors are drawn to each other and can't stop thinking about each other till one of them makes the first move, which wil...