My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 32| Caring Husband

1.2K 131 65
By cupcakes6621

Target: 130+ votes and 130+ comments for early update by Saturday!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Soon after they both left to find a restaurant near by the hotel.  The reception had informed them that there was a Indian restaurant in walking distant, Manish decided after 2 days they deserves a full proper meal rather then just noodles or sandwiches.

The 2 walked to the restaurant which was about a 10 min walk from the hotel. They settled down as they ordered some normal Indian dishes such as Paneer Butter Masala, Naan and rice. Before this they were served with complimentary such as papard and green chutney. The 2 enjoyed the taste of Indian food after what left like really long before they decided to head back.

On the walk to the restaurant, Khushi had spotted a medical shop which she had planned to stop by while heading back. The walk back was in calm silence before Khushi broke it.

Khushi:"umm.. Can we stop by the medical shop for 2 min? I need to get something"

Manish:"Sure we can , but Khush please tell me what's going on? Are you sick? We can go to the doctor? Did the food not suit you or maybe .."(He asked worried)

Khushi:(holding his hands)"I am fine Manish."

Manish:(slightly annoyed )"your clearly not or you wouldn't need to go to the medical shop."(He sighed as he realized his annoyed tone)"I am sorry. It's just you aren't telling me what's wrong and if it regarding your health I need to know Khush. How will I help you if you don't tell me what's wrong?"

Khushi:"I...I am fine. I am just..I am on my period"(She said as she closed her eyes while her grip tighten on his hand as a fear that he would pull away soon)

Manish:"oh.."(He said unsure of what to say)

Khushi:(opened her eyes as she looked at him confused of his reaction)"Oh?"

Manish:"um.. yeah I mean.."

Manish was lost him self. It wasn't that he wasn't aware of the concept of period but he had never dealt with it in personal. Nor did he have a sister or any female presence in the house close enough to learn about this. Neither did he have any close girl friends. All he knew was it pains and that girls bleed for 4 to 5 days. Also they get moody at times but other then that this topic was new to him.

Manish:"um.. I am sorry Khush. Do you feel pain? We walked all the way here and .."

Khushi:"Are you not disgusted?"(she asked shocked)

Manish:(confused)"Disgusted? Why would I be? It's a normal process of nature."

Khushi:"I..(she smiled)"Nothing"

Khushi scolded herself of even thinking that Manish would react anywhere near to her Chacha. But what could she do, She had grown up seeing that environment around her only.

Manish:"lets go. What do you need to buy? "

Khushi:(flushed a little in embarrassment)"umm just some painkiller and few things"

Manish:"okay.."

They headed to the medical shop. Khushi asked Manish to get some painkiller while she headed to the pad section and got them. As she came to the counter she handed the cashier the pad while Manish returned with the painkiller. He did noticed the other item in the bag after they had billed all the items but said nothing. He did scold himself internally about why he couldn't guess that she need that too. He mentally noted to search up about this topic more.

When they reached their room, Khushi changed into comfortable clothes as she laid on her side of the bed. Slight cramps had started in her stomach. She laid on the bed trying to keep her expression neutral, praying her pain would lessen by themselves but who was she kidding.

Period were the worse for Khushi. The first 2 days it hurt severely. She had to intake pain killers to stop the pain. By the end of 2nd day it would get much better but the first 2 days were torture for her. And as if now it seemed the pain was starting.

Meanwhile, Manish sat on his side buried in his phone. He was so concentrated that anyone would think he was doing some serious work but was he? He was sitting there was the past 20 mins buried in his phone as he searched about periods. He had discovered a lot in the past 20 mins. It seemed that every girl experienced different type of pain and symptoms.

He looked at Khushi who sat laid next to him with her left hand over her eyes while her other hand on her stomach under the blanket. he could she her bit her lips in pain while her hand would fold into a fist when the cramps worsen.

Manish:"Khushi?"

Khushi:"hmm?"

Manish:"Is it hurting?"

Khushi:(removed her hand from her eyes as her eyes filled with tears as she looked at him and nodded)"hmm"

Manish:"one min.."(He said before she watched him leave the room)

As soon as Manish left, A cry of pain left Khushi as she griped her stomach and turned to the side. She knew her pain won't stop until she took some medicine. She slowly got up as she grabbed the medicine and searched for a glass of water. Finding nothing she throw the medicine in frustration and sat on the bed clutching her stomach.

In pain, She didn't even hear Manish enter the room. Manish had came back after 5 mins with a hot water bag and a warm glass of milk. He kept the things aside as he sat next to Khushi making her realize his presence. She looked at him with her teary eyes as she wiped her tears and picked up the medicine strip thrown on the ground.

He handed the glass of milk and medicine to her as she eat the medicine and drank the milk before laying down again. He offer her the hot water bag and sat next to her on the bed. He leaned his head back on the bed rest in a sitting position while his one leg dangles off the bed and the other laid flat. He held her hand in his as he used his other hand to caress Khushi's hair. As her cramps worsen, He could feel her grip on his hands tighten. Slowly after 20 to 30 mins, The medicine started to show it's work and her pain died down.

Manish kept caressing her hair as he watched sleep take over her after the exhaustion of the cramps. He sighed as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. He stayed in the same position as Khushi's grip on his hands remained and soon enough sleep took over him as well.

Next morning..

The ringtone of Manish's phone broke his sleep. He groaned as he felt slight pain on his neck as he had slept in a slightly sitting position. He looked down to see Khushi was now turned fully towards him with her face buried in his stomach and her both hands holding onto his one hand tightly. As he stared at her peaceful sleeping figure, his phone rang again making him quickly search for it so it wouldn't disturb Khushi's sleep.

As he picked up his phone and saw 5 miss video calls from Ankit. Along with 50+ messages on the boys group chat. Manish frowned in worry as he quickly pulled out his earbuds from the bed side table and with great difficulty connected it. Apparently doing things with just one hand is lot harder then it look, but Manish couldn't risk waking Khushi up. She had been exhausted after the pain yesterday, she should get her proper rest.

Manish quickly connected the earbud and soon enough his phone rang again with another Video call from Ankit. He quickly picked it up to see a conference video call between Ankit, Kabir and him.

Ankit:"Kahan gayab ho yaar tum log!?"(He yelled frustrated as the call was connected) Translation:"Where are you both lost man!?"

Kabir:"aare yaar khane khane ka time hai toh kha raha tha. Aur tu pagal hai kya. 15 miss call! 50+ messages? tsunami aa gayi hai kya?" Translation:"It's lunch time so was having lunch. And have you gone mad or what? 15 miss call! 50+ messages. Has a Tsunami came or what?"

Ankit:(made a crying face)"Worse then Tsunami!"

Manish:(in a slow voice)" Kya hua hai Ankit? bolega?"Translation: "What happened Ankit?"

Kabir:"One min one min broooo. I think it's already 10 or 11 in Bali right?"

Manish:(looking at the clock)"Yeah? So?"

Kabir:"Why do you look like you just woke up? Or worse that you haven't slept well last night?"(He said giving a teasing face while Manish glared at him)

Manish:"Dude I am on Vacation. Sleeping till late on Vacation is not a big deal"

Kabir:"Yeahh but your not on just any Vacation my friend. Your on your Honeymoon with Bhabhi"(He continued to tease him)

Manish:(looking down at Khushi before looking back at the screen and glaring at Kabir)"Kabir chup hoja warna.." Translation:"Kabir shut up or else..."

Ankit:"Guys common, fight later.. first solve my problem."

Kabir:"accha bata bhai kya hua? Ese kyun act kar raha jaise teri koyi zabardati shaadi karwa raha hai?"(He asked causally) Translation:"okay bro what happened? Why are you acting as if your getting forced to be married?"

Ankit:"That's exactly my problem dudeeeee"

Manish/Kabir:"What?"

Ankit:"Yesterday my Chachi came to visit. She and mom had gone to some priest to look at my cousin's kundali. He is at the age of marriage and all. Apparently my mom took my Kundali as well. She wanted to check about my job and all.  I don't from where that Priest checked my marriage life instead of job and told mom that in my Kundali it says that I can only marry within this year or after 10 year."

Kabir:(still confused )"So?"

Ankit:"Abhey duffer! 10 years is too much for mom. She has decided to get me married this year it self. She can't risk my life in any way." Translation: Oh Idiot! 10 years is too much for mom. She has decided to get me married this year it self. She can't risk my life in any way."

Kabir:"Ohhhhhh ho ho ho hahahaha"(He said as he busted out laughing)

Even Manish controlled his laughter so he didn't disturb Khushi. Though he didn't find Ankit's situation funny as maybe he himself was in a similar situation or even worse situation 1 month back but still Kabir's reaction was making him laugh.

Ankit:"Saale tu ruk tuhje toh me tere ghar aake pitonga!" Tanslation:"You bastard, you wait, I will come to your house and beat you!"

Kabir laughed out loud more when Manish just wanted to facepalm himself as he heard Ankit cussing at Kabir as his laughter increased.

Manish:"Okay Kabir enough. "

Kabir:(trying to stop laughed as he wiped few tears that came out while laughing )"okay okay... I am serious"

Ankit:(scoffed)"such kehete hai log. Harr ek friend kamina hota hai!" Translation:"People say correct only. Every friend is a bastard!"

Kabir:"arre yaar chal theek hai, sorry. I am very serious now" Translation:" Okay okay i am sorry. I am very serious now"

Ankit:"Manish yaar Help me. I don't know what to do. From morning my head is hurting just thinking of this. How can I get married yaar. I am just 24. I am a kid.  Maa is not understanding this. She keeps saying after 10 years, you will be a old man. Like common dude who became an old man at 34?"

Kabir:"Bro Aunty is savage"

Manish:"Ankit calm down. First and for most you need to calm yourself down. Stressing over this will not help you think in any way. If I be honest with you, In the past month I have learned to let things flow at it's own pace. You yourself know about me. 1 month before I had no plan what so ever to get married and now. I am married in the most unexpected and unpredictable way. And If I am being honest, I don't regret that decision. Yes it was not a way most people would want to get married like but all I can say is I am happy that I got Khushi as my wife."

He looked down at his wife sleeping peacefully cuddled next to him. He then looked at the screen to see Ankit and Kabir staring at him in shock.

Manish:"what?"

Kabir:" Ankit. Our Manu has matured. look what a man bhabhi has made in just 1 month"

Ankit:"For a change I agree with Kabir today."

Manish:"guys common."

Ankit:"on a serious note. Thank you guys. Even though this Kabir is an idiot"

Kabir:"heyyy"

Ankit:"It helped. Since morning I felt my head would blast. I just needed to share this with someone. You know I don't believe in horoscope and all but mom does. "

Kabir:"Ankit yaar Don't worry. I know Aunty believes in it. Even my mom does. But After seeing Manish and Khushi bhabhi, I feel that maybe we should just let things on destiny. Maybe it's in your destiny to marry early and anyways your cousin how old is he?"

Ankit:"27"

Kabir:"see just 3 years. In just 3 years you would already be searching for marriage so whats the big deal if it happens now."

Ankit:"I don't know. I am just gonna let things go with the flow and see what happens"

Manish:"We are here for you Ankit. Remember that"

Ankit:(smiles)"I know"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Kundali ~ horoscope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 223 13
Khushi snuck onto a floor she wasn't supposed to be on to acquire her favourite actor's autograph. However, she had no clue how her life would evolve...
412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
41.7K 3.7K 15
๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐”‚. ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐”‚. _________โ˜…...