~ Tales of Jikook ~

Av LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

A book Filled with short and sweet Oneshots of Jikook **Contains Depiction of - - Jikook/Kookmin - Top Jungko... Mer

~ I don't see nobody but you ~
~ Kiss on the cheek ~
~Better Than your Fiction man~
~ Professor Jeon ~
~ Unexpected Visit ~
~ His Little One ~
~ Practice for the future ~
~ Art Of Love ~
~ Nostalgia ~
~ Love ? ~
~ I'm Sorry ~
~ Seven Minutes in Heaven ~
~ Alcohol ~
~ Christmas ~
~ Upset Jimin ~
~ I Miss You ~
~ My Fiancé (1) ~
~ My Fiancé (2) ~
~ My Fiancé (3) ~
~ My Gamer Boyfriend ~
~ Behind Jungkook's Back ~
~ Your Heart Speaks to me ~
~ Mr. Jeon ~
~ Our Love Story ~
~ Letter ~
~ Teasing Touches ~
~ Still With You ~
~ Little secret ~
~ Ex Boyfriend ~
~ Bet ~
~ Fireflies ~
~ Dare ~
~ Talk Time ~
~ Sweet and Shy ~
~ Butterfly 🦋 : 1 ~
Talk time : 2
~ Mr.President X Bad boy ~
~ Golden Memories ~
~ His little Kitten ~
~ Red Hue ♥️ ~
~ His Salvation ~

~ Only Yours ~

381 16 0
Av LOVESLIFEANDHARRY

This story Takes place in the year 1983

Age Swap (Jungkook older/Jimin Younger)

Triggering content ahead ~

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

I could not breathe, I panted trying to catch the last bit of air, I was dizzy, My mind was cloudy, A Knife in my hands, All I could see was red, I wanted to cut my self, I wanted to do it, I wanted to feel the pain, I wanted to die, I didn't want to live, No I can't Live, I have no right to live, I need to cut myself, I need to-

"JIMIN" Someone snatched the knife out of my hand but I could not see who, My mind was blank, My vision foggy, The surrounding was unclear, Before everything turned black. "Jimin" That person immediately caught Jimin's limp body not allowing him to fall on the ground. Gently lifting him in his arms, He placed the weak boy on the bed. Gently tapping his cheeks calling out for his name but Jimin did not respond.

You can safely continue reading from here ~

The panicked man grabbed the glass filled with water, got some water in his hand and sprinkled it on Jimin's face but no response, No reaction from the boy. What had happened, He wondered to himself, why was Jimin taking such a huge step, Why was he not waking up at this moment, Why did he faint, Too many questions but no one to answer.

The man immediately walked out of the room with Jimin in his arms heading for the house of the village doctor. The servants were confused at the sight. The man walked out his house, Praying to the gods for the well being of his husband. His worried eyes were not unnoticed by the villagers who were themselves concerned for the kind boy.

He harshly banged on the door, He could not wait. The door opened revealing an annoyed Kim Namjoon whose face paled at the sight of Jimin's limp body. He opened the door wide enough for the man calling out for his husband in the process. Seokjin hurried down when he heard Namjoon's panicked voice only to feel himself tear up. What had Jimin done to himself?, He promised Jin to take care of himself then why?

They didn't spare time to talk, SeokJin led the way to the room where all his herbs were kept. Sliding the door open, He motioned for the man to place Jimin down on the floor bed. He started his check up almost instantly. "What had happened Yoongi Hyung?" Namjoon asked not to be able to see his brother-in -law in this state. "He-He was trying to K-kill himself" Yoongi could never forget what his eyes witnessed just a few minutes before, It was the biggest nightmare.

"He had a K-knife a-and" Namjoon could see how traumatized Yoongi was and immediately embraced him. "Shh It's okay Hyung, First calm down" Namjoon realized that Yoongi was too panicked and scared at this moment. For both SeokJin and Namjoon, It was a huge slap in the face. Jin could not help his tears, His brother did what he feared all along. Namjoon, who had been comforting Jin, didn't have the strength to do so anymore.

Taehyung barged in at the same moment, He had heard the villagers talking about his best friend and what he heard made him come here instantly. "What happened to Jiminie, Hyung?" He was panicked, He shook Namjoon's shoulders wanting an answer. "He fainted due to stress, He is also not having his meals properly that led to exhaustion and overworking" Jin answered instead.

Yoongi felt pathetic at this moment, It was all his fault. Jimin was his husband, His responsibility. Didn't he promise Jimin's mother to take care of him? but he broke the promise. He should have noticed, Payed more attention to Jimin's health but he didn't. He clutched his hair, Blaming himself. "It's not your fault Yoongi Hyung" Namjoon placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. They all moved out of the room to let Jimin sleep for a while.

"Whose fault is it then Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung questioned with tears streaming down his face, Rage evident in his eyes. "Answer me Jin hyung?" He diverted his attention to the other male who could not look in his eyes. Yoongi was confused by this act. "If only- If only you could have helped him, Only if you would have listened to him when he was begging but you turned a blind eye hyung, He tried to kill himself today I know that and honestly I knew that day will come. He is a human after all, How do you expect him to be capable of bearing all this pain and still be normal?" His voice was calm like the warning before the storm yet it carried grief, sadness and guilt.

"W-what happened to Jimin?" Yoongi finally questioned but got no answer from Taehyung who was drowned in his own tears. He was now sitting down not looking up at them. "What happened to Jimin, Namjoon?" He turned to the buff male who didn't answer either instead just stared back with his tears falling down. "Can anybody please tell me what happened to him?" Yoongi was almost begging at this point, He could not see the man he loved, His husband in this condition.

"It all started Three months ago Yoongi" Jin started with tears in his eyes.

THREE MONTHS AGO

"How are you planning to talk to your charming prince?" Taehyung questioned with a mischievous smile on his face. His best friend was lost in thought while staring at a man in the distance. "I have a plan Tae" Jimin winked at Taehyung before innocently smiling and making his way towards the flower shop.

"Hello Aunt, how are you?" He questioned the owner of the little shop. He secretly stole a glance of the young tall man who was busy dealing with some customers. "I am fine Jiminie, How are you?" She answered the boy. "What could happen to me aunt?" He answered, earning a chuckle from the said woman. Using this as a chance, He stole a glance of the man only to meet his eyes. He was caught but instead of panicking, He passed a small smile which the male reciprocated.

"I was wondering If I could help you?" He smoothly suggested but aunt Jeon quickly shook her head. "How can I let the Young Master Park work?" She could not let the Rich Landlord's youngest son work for her, It would be considered a way of disrespecting the park family. "Please Aunt" Jimin showed his irresistible puppy eyes. "If you really want to help then you can go and collect some flowers with Jungkook?" Jimin eagerly nodded, He was not missing this golden chance.

"Jungkook come here" She called out for Jungkook who was bidding goodbyes to his customer. He walked over to them, He looked at Jimin before crossing his arms over his chest. "Yes aunt, Do you need something?" His confused doe eyes were adorable. "Take Jimin with you when you go to collect some flowers" There was no choice given to Jungkook as she walked away to welcome a customer who just walked over.

"May I know why Young Master Park wants to tag along?" Jungkook gave a teasing smirk to the shorter boy. "Because Young Master Park wants to spend some time with his beautiful L.O.V.E.R" Jimin directly didn't say the word Lover instead spelled it out, They could not risk the others knowing. His father would never support this knowing that Jungkook does not have a good family background, He is an orphan.

Jungkook does have a stable job though, He works for a trader during the weekdays and helped his aunt handle her flower shop during the weekends. The Trader he works for not only provides him enough money but also trusts him and considers him as a family. Jung Hoseok was the most positive man Jungkook had ever met and he instantly felt some sort of connection with him. To seal it, Hoseok started calling him his younger brother and became protective over him.

But that didn't matter to Jimin's father, He didn't care about occupation. He cared about status and reputation, Family background and a lot of unnecessary stuff that would not even matter if you love someone truly. Jimin ran through the bushes only to come face to face with a huge flower field, His face bore a wide smile, His hands stretched out feeling the gentle caress of the wind. The moment became more romantic when Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist from behind, Embracing his lover.

Only flowers could be seen in all directions. Red, Yellow, Blue all beautiful hues were catching his eyes. They were happy at this moment, not aware of the storm coming for them in the future. They had been dating for fourteen months now and each moment was beautiful. It all started with enmity but now the past seemed funny. They were no longer enemies but two lovers whose hearts were connected. Their love was pure and the storm was not strong enough to extinguish the fire in their hearts. Their hearts beat for each other even in the next lifetime.

Jimin sat down under the shade of the tree with Jungkook by his side. The basket was filled with beautiful flowers and now it was the time for a small break. Jungkook leaned his back against the trunk and Jimin sat down on Jungkook's lap, letting his head rest on Jungkook's chest. They were tangled together ready to talk for hours. About everything but nothing in particular.

Jungkook occasionally planted gentle kisses on Jimin's face as the younger giggled each time, They were complete when they were with each other. Standing up, Jungkook gently intertwined his fingers while walking around the huge flower field with the younger one. Until someone suddenly threw a dirt ball at him. He glanced at Jimin who was preparing another dirt ball to throw at him. Looks like it's time for a dirt ball fight.

"Last time you won but today I won't let you win Hyung" Jimin smirked throwing another dirt ball at Jungkook who effortlessly dodged it. Jungkook gave a smug smile to Jimin before teasingly showing his dirt ball to the younger. Jimin giggled and started running away. "Where will you go little one?" Jungkook shouted and ran behind Jimin. Both were laughing, giggling and having the best time of their life.

Jungkook threw it but he missed the aim making Jimin laugh at him. The older crossed his arms over his chest, Fake glaring at the younger before pouncing on him. Both fell down, With Jimin under Jungkook. Jimin groaned and glared at the bunny boy with a huge pout. "It hurt You know" He whined, making the older chuckle at his cute antics. They were surrounded by the flowers which were swaying with the gentle wind.

Staring into each other's eyes, Jungkook leaned down to capture Jimin's lips wanting to abuse them with his own. His sucked onto Jimin's lips, Jimin kissed back with the same amount of love. Both of them had their eyes closed. Jimin's hands tangled in Jungkook's black locks while Jungkook's hands were on the either side of Jimin's head, Supporting his weight.

They soon broke the kiss, Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips before parting away. Jungkook smirked at the sight of the hot pink cheeks and shy Jimin who was playing with his shirt buttons instead of looking at him with a wide smile. He gently lifted Jimin's chin up so that Jimin could look into his eyes. "Is my baby shy?" He teased the younger who smacked his chest. "Shut up" Jimin's smile never left his face and so did that pout which Jungkook could not help but devour again.

With each other by their side, They didn't realize when the time passed by. The sun was setting heading for its home. "We need to go home Jiminie" Jungkook stared at the beautiful sunset, upset knowing that they would have to leave each other's embrace. "Hmm" Jimin hummed but showed no signs of leaving the older man and hugged him tightly. "I don't feel good with the idea of going home, Hyung," He whispered, His gut feeling warning him.

Jimin's warm breath fanned Jungkook's neck. He gently caressed Jimin's hair while Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Maybe it's because you don't want to leave me," Jungkook teased, ignoring the similar unpleasant feeling he felt. "Maybe" Jimin chuckled, trying to shrug it off too. "I love you Minnie" Jungkook pulled Jimin closer, planting a gentle kiss on Jimin's forehead. "I love you too Hyung" He whispered back, Pecking Jungkook's cheek.

They had to leave even when they didn't want to. They had to bid goodbyes even if they wanted to stay by each other's side. Why did it feel like the last proper goodbye, Like the last happy moment, Why did the kiss they shared felt like the last kiss, Why were they so sad as if they were meeting each other for the last time, Why were they hugging each other as if this is the last hug they are sharing.

The feeling was unsettling but they could do nothing but ignore it. After reaching the main town, They walked on their own paths reluctantly. The sun had set but it seemed as if the happiness had drowned with it too. Jimin was surrounded by darkness even when people were lighting lamps around him. He was confused and tried to focus on thinking about the happy moments he spent with Jungkook.

A smile appeared on his face, Even when Jungkook was not by his side he still could make Jimin smile. It was not like Jungkook could not walk Jimin home but they knew better than doing suspicious things. He stood in front of his house, Wondering what he would get for dinner tonight. His stomach was already growling when he entered the premises of his house.

Jimin could have expected anything but a slap when he entered his home. The moment he walked in, He was greeted with a harsh slap given by the rough fingers of his father. Tears welled up in his eyes because of the stinging, It hurt and he was sure that it left marks. His face was turned to the other side because of the impact. He did not understand what was happening.

"Where were you?" His father's loud booming voice was heard scaring Jimin. Jimin may not have been scared of anybody but he is scared of his father. "I-I was O-out with Tae" He tried to lie but his eyes widened when he noticed a worried Taehyung standing in the corner. "I am asking you one more time Park Jimin, Where were you?" His father's voice became dangerously calm as he glared at the shorter boy.

"I-I" He tried but no words came out of his mouth. "I would have never known of your secret affairs if I hadn't gone to visit Minhan's family and had met Taehyung in the way" He was angry and Jimin didn't know what would happen now but he surely understood the reason behind the unsettling feeling. "Even your pathetic best friend lied to me but Minhan showed me the truth" He bursted out once again.

Jimin's body trembled with fear and rage at the same time, Fear from his father and rage for Minhan, His former enemy who he thought had become his good friend. "F-Father I-I" Jimin tried to reason out but his father cut him off. "No I don't want to listen to anything Jimin, That filthy man works for Jung Hoseok, My rival and he does not even have a proper family background, That orphan" He insulted Jungkook and Jimin could not bear it.

"His personality matters more than his family background father and-" He was cut off by a harsh slap once again on the same cheek. Tears fell from Jimin's brown eyes, His face had turned red. "You are talking back to me huh?" His father was more angry than before. "N-No Father I-I Just" He wished his father would listen to him once but his father was too blinded by rage.

"Guards, I want you to bring that bastard here" He commanded, The guards bowed and left. Jimin panicked when he realized what was happening, "Father" But his father was too stubborn, too drowned in his ego. "SeokJin Hold Him" He ordered Jimin's older brother who was standing there stiffly. "SEOKJIN" He shouted once he noticed that Jin had not even moved an inch from his place. Jin flinched and immediately walked over to the younger boy and pulled him inside the house.

He tightly held his younger brother who was wiggling in his grip. Taehyung was himself crying at this point as he did something no one could ever do for someone. He kneeled down in front of Jimin's father, Begging him not to do something that could ruin Jimin's life but the older man just ignored the begging of the younger male, He ignored the pleas of his younger son, His face devoid of any emotion. "Guards hold him too" The guards immediately walked over, holding onto Taehyung and pulling him away from him.

It was not long before Jungkook was brought there, He was not exactly dragged instead he came there willingly, He knew this day would come soon and He was ready. Jimin's father glared at him but Jungkook gave out no fear, Angering Hyun-soo more. "I want you to leave my son" He was not interested in extra stupid talks and directly got into the topic. Jimin was sobbing, not wiggling anymore, Scared for his lover who just glanced at him with his reassuring eyes.

"I can't leave him, I love him" Jungkook's love was true and hence he was not about to give up. "Let's see till when you can stick to this phrase" His voice was calm but the devilish hint in his eyes gave away that he meant no good. "Guards bring the whip" That was enough for Jimin to start wiggling again, "Please Father don't do this" He cried, shouted, screamed, begged, pleaded but His father gave a blind eye to everything.

The guards were quick to bring the whip, Jimin's scared eyes looked into Jungkook's and even at this moment Jungkook passed him a smile. The guards pushed Jungkook's shoulders down, forcing him to Kneel in front of Hyun-soo. Hyun-soo tried to find fear in Jungkook's eyes but he couldn't. "Will you leave my son?" He questioned once again but Jungkook's answer did not change.

"No" He answered while staring into Jimn's father's eyes. The guard raised his hand to hit Jungkook with the whip reluctantly, Realizing that he was becoming a villian in a pure love story but alas he could do nothing. He could hear Jimin, Their young master begging him but still he could do nothing. A harsh sound was produced when the whip came in contact with Jungkook's back, scaring Jimin more.

"Please Father don't do this Please I beg you Please" Jin's own tears were streaming down his face hearing his brother pleading and begging. The guilt of not being able to do anything was killing him. Jimin kept on wiggling in his arms but he didn't let go. Taehyung was trying to wiggle out of the guard's hold too but was failing miserably.

Whip came in contact with Jungkook's back once again as he took a deep breath. More than the physical pain, what hurt more was Jimin's constant shouts and begs, His tear stricken face, The happiness they felt a few hours ago was now just a distinct memory. "Say it and I will leave you" Hyun-soo held no pity or sympathy for his crying son or the man his son loved.

Again and again, The whip was used to harshly abuse the younger boy who was by now covered in his own blood but he refused to say the words that Hyun-soo wished to hear. "Please Hyung Please let me go, Please stop him" Jimin begged Jin who found himself useless in this situation. Jin was well aware of the things his father could do if he tried to meddle in, So he kept quiet.

Taehyung's heart was broken into pieces when he saw Jimin in this condition. The boy who was confident and sassy was now begging. How could these sinners ignore the pleads and shouts of true love. They will regret it. "STOP" A huge loud bombarding voice was heard from the door. A man walked in while glaring at Jimin's father. "WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HARM MY FAMILY?" Hoseok was enraged seeing the sight in front of him. Jungkook's aunt was standing behind him, silently crying while looking at the condition of her nephew she vowed to protect after his parent's death.

"Your Family?" Hyun-soo scoffed but Hoseok ignored him. Reaching out for Jungkook he gently put Jungkook's one arm around his shoulders. He helped Jungkook stand up before looking at Jimin who was a crying mess not shouting anymore, Relieved that his lover was in safe hands. Hoseok felt sad for him for having such a close minded father. "Park be in your Limits, You have no right to separate two lovers" Hoseok tried to knock some sense into Hyun-soo who ignored those words.

"If I see your so-called family member around my son Jung then I won't hesitate to kill him" That warning scared Jimin to the core but Jungkook looked back into Hyun-soo's eyes still holding no fear. "Do whatever you want Mr. Park but our Love for each other would never change" Jungkook's words brought a massive storm in Jimin's father's head as he walked away with Hoseok supporting him. Before walking away he made sure to smile at Jimin even when he was in pain.

Jimin glanced at his brother in disbelief. "You must be happy now Hyung" The last thing Jimin expected was his brother doing this to him. "Guards take him and lock him in his room until His wedding" Jimin's eyes widened at that. "Please Father don't do this, I can't marry someone else, I love Jungkook" Jimin's words were ignored once again. The guards dragged him to his room before locking him in.

Jimin banged at the door but no one listened. At last Jimin slid down the door and hugged his knees. Everything that he feared was coming true, His father will force him to marry someone, He knew that, His love will never die for Jungkook but he can't put Jungkook's life at risk, He knew his father better, He was sure that if the circumstances come then he can even kill Jungkook and nobody would question him because of his power and reputation.

Hoseok did dominate the world of trading but unlike his father he could not shape the public opinion. Many people in the town consider Hoseok as a bad man because of all sorts of rumors against him so even if he does try to help, People will just ignore his opinion. His father was really good at controlling the public opinion and keeping his side clean. So, Jimin would do nothing that could bring harm to Jungkook.

A week passed by since he was locked in his room, He barely ate anything, Just sat there staring out of the window. His dark circles were prominent. Right now, He was sleeping because of exhaustion. His body forced him to sleep. Some shuffles and groans were heard before Jungkook jumped in through the open window.

He immediately locked the door from the inside before walking over to Jimin who was sleeping with his eyebrows frowned. Dry tears stained his cheek. Jungkook laid down beside him pulling the boy in his embrace. He gently caressed Jimin's cheeks. Jimin woke up when he felt someone's touch, Not any touch but a really familiar touch.

Opening his eyes, He looked into the eyes of Jungkook, His eyes instantly filling with tears as he closed them once again. His eyes were tightly closed and tears were streaming down his face. This sight broke Jungkook's heart. He continued caressing Jimin's cheeks but Jimin held his hand holding it against his cheek.

"Open your eyes love" Jungkook whispered but the next sentence from Jimin brought tears to his own eyes. "No, You will leave as soon as I do" Jimin's hold on Jungkook's hand tightens while Jungkook pulls Jimin's waist bringing him closer than before. "I won't I promise" Jungkook's tears dropped down his cheeks when his eyes met the most beautiful pair of eyes.

Jimin clutched onto Jungkook's shirt trying to feel more of him. He curled up against Jungkook's chest while Jungkook held him like he was the most precious thing in his life. "Minnie baby don't cry okay" Jungkook repeatedly pecked Jimin's forehead. But Jimin continued to sob. How could he stop crying when his whole life changed in a week?. "Hyung I love you" He whispered. "I love you too My Love" Jungkook whispered back.

None of them moved for a long time just silently finding comfort in this warm embrace until Jimin realized something. "What about your wounds Hyung?" He worriedly glanced into Jungkook's eyes who just shook his head trying to assure him. "They are fine, Don't worry" He assured Jimin who did not believe him. He pulled Jungkook in a sitting position before starting to unbutton his shirt.

Jungkook tried to stop him but Jimin didn't. Instead he slid the shirt from Jungkook's shoulders revealing his naked upper body and crawled on the bed to face Jungkook's back side. Jimin's eyes widened when he noticed all sorts of herbal pastes applied to Jungkook's back. A white cloth draped around his upper body securing it.

Tears fell from Jimin's eyes at the sight wondering how bad the wound must be. How was Jungkook even hiding his pain. He remembered his father's word's about killing Jungkook and he panicked. Jungkook instantly wore his shirt before embracing the younger by pulling him onto his lap. "Hyung you should leave before anybody comes to know that you are here" He whispered while clutching onto Jungkook's shirt not having the strength to let Jungkook go.

"Baby-" Jungkook was cut off once again by Jimin. "No Hyung, We both know that we can't do anything" Jimin's words were true and Jungkook never felt so useless. "Jiminie we can-" Jungkook tried to even when he knew that they had no power. "Please Hyung, My father can actually kill you" Jimin almost begged at this point. "Jimin, I don't care," Jungkook said while wiping Jimin's tears. "But I do, Promise me that you will do nothing Hyung, I can't lose you even if you are not mine at least knowing that you are fine will keep me alive Hyung" Jimin begged and Jungkook could not see his lover in this state.

"Love Please" Jungkook was himself sobbing at this point cursing their fate. If they were not meant to be together then why did they meet each other in the first place? "Promise me Hyung" Jimin caressed Jungkook's cheeks. "I-I can't, I would rather die than lose you" Jungkook failed to give the promise. "Hyung if you can't promise me then I am promising you that if my father does anything to you then I would take my life" Jimin's eyes showed how serious he was. Jungkook looked at him with scared eyes.

Indirectly even without giving the promise, Jungkook would have to do what Jimin had asked. Jimin hugged the older man, hiding in his chest. They were afraid. So afraid. Jungkook was cursing his destiny, His fate. Only if he was born in some wealthy family, Had power and reputation then he would have had Jimin in his arms too. But we don't get everything we want in our life right.

"Hyung I will always Love you, I will always be yours even if My father makes me marry someone else '' Jimin whispered, attaching his lips with Jungkook's thin ones. This was the first time when Jimin had initiated the kiss and maybe the last time too. They kissed each other with nothing but love, They could taste each other's salty tears hoping they could go back to those days when they ran around the flower fields hand in hand.

"I will always be your too Minnie, I love you" Jungkook attached their foreheads together. They know they can't run away, His father has a lot of connections because of which he will easily find them and if he does, He will kill Jungkook for sure and Jimin could not let that happen. Jungkook knew how badly Jimin would be treated not only by his father but by the society once they catch them after they run away.

They both were finally standing in front of the window, Reluctant to let each other go but they had to. Jungkook leaned down to peck Jimin's forehead. "I love you forever" He whispered before he turned around to leave. But before he could leave, He suddenly turned around again, kissing Jimin for the last time. "I love you too, Jungkook Hyung," Jimin whispered back before it was finally the time for Jungkook to leave.

The moment Jungkook left, A knock was heard from the door. Turns out it was a servant with the news of his upcoming engagement.

PRESENT

Yoongi lost the strength to stand. Falling onto the cushion seat, He didn't know what he was thinking anymore. Everyone was crying at this point. For two months, Jimin tried to be strong but he could not bear it anymore and took such a huge step. Without Jungkook, Jimin was incomplete. Yoongi had assumed that it was Jimin's natural personality to be this silent because he himself is not much of a talker but now that he realized the reason behind it, His heart broke into pieces.

The first time He looked at Jimin was on their engagement day and that was also the day he fell for the boy. "HYUNG" A shout from the room where Jimin was kept startled them all. They all rushed to the room. Jin immediately kneeled down beside a panicking Jimin who was looking around for a familiar face with tears streaming down his face.

"W-where is J-Jungkook H-Hyung?" He questioned but no one answered. Instead Jin pulled him into a tight hug, He tried to control his tears for his younger brother. "Minnie Baby" He tried to calm his younger brother who was not ready to listen to him. Yoongi just stared at his husband feeling all sorts of emotions. "He is not here Jimin!" Jin finally said it and that was enough for Jimin to stop thrashing around.

Silent tears streamed down his face, He looked up at Taehyung who was crying just like him. "Tae" That was enough for him to lean down and embrace the younger who sobbed on his shoulder. Jimin tried his best to not cry in these two months but all the bottled up emotions were finally coming out. Jin walked over to Namjoon and Yoongi, Standing beside them.

"Jungkook hyung hates tears in your eyes, You know that right?" But the mention of Jungkook only made him cry more. Namjoon pulled Yoongi in a hug knowing that it must be difficult for Yoongi to absorb all this information. "Hyung please don't hate Jimin for this, He is not at fault please" Namjoon whispered. "I won't, What Mr.Park did was wrong and there is no fault of Jimin" Yoongi tried to control his tears but he could not when Jimin's sobs were echoing all over.

It took some time but eventually things calmed down, Taehyung and SeokJin managed to put Jimin back to sleep. This time they did not leave the younger alone though. "Where is Jungkook at this moment?" Yoongi questioned while staring at Jimin. "We don't know. The last time I heard about him was when he came to meet Jimin for the last time. One week before your engagement, after that I don't know," Jin answered. "How do you know that Jungkook came to visit Jimin?" Taehyung asked with a frown. "I heard them, I was standing outside Jimin's bedroom door" Jin too was staring at Jimin with worry evident in his eyes.

"I am sure he must be here somewhere, He is not the one to leave Jimin alone. He has a habit of secretly protecting Jimin" Taehyung could remember everything clearly and honestly it hurts knowing that everything is just a memory now. Yoongi nodded. This all was extremely difficult for him but he was determined to see Jimin smile, Something that he had not even once seen on Jimin's face. "If you think, He is around here then he would have to come know about Jimin being sick too right" Namjoon was correct, Jungkook was aware of what Happened to Jimin.

Jungkook was standing at a distance staring at the Village doctor's house where his lover was at. He just wanted to barge in and embrace his Jimin, wait did he even have the right to call him his? The man he loved was married to the son of a well renowned family and honestly he was happy for him. Maybe he was just a short chapter in Jimin's life, Maybe It was destined for Jimin to live his life with someone else.

He won't blame Jimin if decides to do that. He really wanted to know what had happened to Jimin. His heart clenched in worry. He won't go in front of him but he still desires to look at him once. His heart, Mind, soul, everything longed for him. He who never believed in religious stuff was praying to the gods everyday for Jimin's well being from the last two months. Even at this moment he was praying to the lords above, He wanted Jimin to be healthy again.

He heaved a sigh knowing that he would not even get a glance of the boy, He turned around when a tear dropped down his eye. He decided to walk away. "JUNGKOOK HYUNG" He heard a familiar voice shout and his heart stopped. He quickly turned around to look at the teary eyed boy. The boy ran to him, embracing him tightly. Behind him were three more men all familiar to Jungkook.

"T-Taehyung?" He questioned the younger boy who was tightly hugging him. "Hyung I was about to search for you" Taehyung wasn't exactly surprised when he found Jungkook standing just a few feet away from Jin's house. "Why?" Jungkook asked after pulling away from the hug, Bowing at the three other males. "You were here for Jimin right Hyung?" Jungkook's eyes gave away the answer. "N-No I was just passing by, What happened to Jimin?" Jungkook tried this way to know what happened to Jimin.

"H-He tried to Kill himself" Taehyung at this point was trying to control his sobs. Jungkook was shocked. The ground underneath him was snatched away. His heart stopped for a second. Fear could be clearly seen in his eyes. His blood ran cold. He fisted his palm, His knuckles turning white. The facade he created, The act he was doing in front of Yoongi immediately dropped.

He didn't wait anymore, Nothing mattered to him more than his Jimin, not even his own life. He took quick steps towards the house, Directly walking in not caring about the fact that he was trespassing. They all walked behind him but none of them stopped him. He looked at Taehyung who immediately took the lead. He led Jungkook to the room where Jimin was sleeping. Jungkook didn't walk in instead he just stood outside the sliding door staring at Jimin's pale body.

"Go" Yoongi patted his shoulder, Jungkook glanced at Yoongi and he was honestly confused by now but he didn't care at this moment nothing mattered to him more than his lover. He kneeled down beside Jimin. His first priority was checking for any kind of marks on Jimin's unmarked milky skin but thankfully there were none. He leaned down pecking the younger's forehead when a tear dropped down his cheek falling onto Jimin's eye.

This action made Jimin tiredly open his eyes only for all his tiredness to disappear into thin air. "H-Hyung?" He questioned earning a hum from Jungkook who gently smiled at him and pecked his forehead once again. "Y-You are R-Really here by my side" Jimin asked cupping the older's face in return the older just gave a nod. "W-Why Aren't You Speaking?" Jimin asked with his teary eyes. "Because I am mad at you" Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheeks.

Jimin's eyes widened as he sat up in quick motion. "Why did you do that Minnie?" Jungkook continued caressing Jimin's cheeks. "I am sorry Hyung," Jimin cried. Jungkook embraced the younger. "Don't cry Minnie, I hate seeing tears in your eyes" He whispered but that only brought more tears to Jimin's eyes. Jungkook's heart sank at this sight. "D-Don't leave me Hyung Please" Jimin's hold tightened on Jungkook's shirt.

Wasn't he the one who pushed Jungkook away? Begged him to stay away but how would he survive without his other half. "I won't Love" Jungkook and Jimin both ignored the existence of the other human beings present in the room. Yoongi's heart clenched at that sight but he said nothing, did nothing knowing that this is where Jimin's happiness lies.

An hour later, Jimin was seemingly calm and happy, something that Yoongi wanted to see. Jungkook was feeding Jimin who obediently ate while staring at his Hyung as if he would disappear if he looked away. A small smile on his face made Yoongi proud of his decisions. Jungkook did not glance at anyone in the room not knowing how he would explain all of this to Yoongi.

At that perfect moment, Someone barged in the house. The silent beings turned to look at the person who just entered. "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK" First thing that man did was hold Jungkook's collar. "YOU IDIOT" The man cursed, shaking the hell out of Jungkook. His worried eyes glared at Jungkook. "Hobi Hyung I am Sorry" Jungkook was quick to realize why his boss was mad at him.

"I thought you jumped off a cliff" Jungkook was hugged by the male who had grown more protective of him after the incident that took place two months ago. Hoseok finally spared a glance at the other people in the room. "Oh Hey" He awkwardly greeted the others kind of embarrassed because of his sudden outburst.

He Looked at Jimin and gave him a soft smile. Jimin's head was heavy because of crying so much and all he wanted to do was sleep but he did not dare to do so. What if Jungkook left him while he was sleeping? Jungkook turned towards Yoongi and gulped. Now or Never. "Yoongi Hyung, I know this would come out as a shock for you but I love Jimin" Jimin stared at him with love filled eyes.

He looked at his husband who he could never love with guilt. Yoongi just passed them a small smile controlling his tears from slipping down. "I understand, Namjoon and SeokJin hyung already told me everything" He mentioned. The couple as well as Hoseok were shocked at that news and Yoongi's reaction to it. "Don't worry I will free Jimin from this marriage" He assured the couple who had huge booming smiles on their faces.

"More than that, the bigger issue is Jimin's father" Taehyung who had been silent finally spoke, earning everyone's attention. "I might have a solution," Hoseok said, earning eager looks from all the boys. Namjoon embraced Jin who finally could take some air in, The guilt was still there but knowing that Jikook will make a comeback restored some bits of his heart.

"I have a friend in Australia, You could live with him after changing your identities" Hoseok suggested something that Jungkook and Jimin already had in their mind. "It would not be difficult for Jimin's father to find us even if we change identities" Jungkook said, earning two tiny hands wrapping around his torso. "Let's have a direct talk with him" Everyone looked at Jungkook as if he was crazy.

Jimin was shocked and scared because of that idea. "Look people, We can hide from him for a month, Probably a year but we have our whole life ahead, We can't hide from him for forever right." Jungkook was not wrong. But how were they going to talk with that old hag? Jungkook, just like two months ago, held no fear in his eyes. He held the tiny hand in his big one, glancing at the smaller figure who looked back at him with fear in his eyes.

All seven of them were here, Standing outside the Park Household. Jungkook took the first step and everyone followed behind him. The guards tried to stop him but Yoongi dealt with them. Sliding through the door, Jimin was overcome with different emotions. In these two months he did not visit his father not even once. He missed his mother more than anything knowing that if she was here then all of this would have never happened but alas god loved her too much.

His childhood home which once used to be warm suddenly felt so cold and lifeless. Jimin's father was informed about the arrival of Jeon Jungkook and reached the living room. Jimin gently let go of his fears, ready to believe his lover. "Don't tell me you got back to your ex lover while still being married" Mr. Park was furious when he noticed the two holding hands.

"He was never married to me because marriage does not happen because of some rituals. It happens when two people's souls and hearts are connected" Yoongi was the one who said these words to a fuming Mr. Park. "Stop that rubbish" He glared at Yoongi before looking at his son. "You are really a sl-" He wanted to insult his son but was cut off by Jungkook. "Mr.Park You have no right to insult Jimin" Jungkook's hold on Jimin's hand tightens.

"I am his father"

"Father? Really because if you were my father then my feelings, My emotions would have come before your reputation and status" Jimin said what he had hidden in his heart for too long. He didn't cry though. "If you want to kill me then go ahead Father because I don't care anymore, I have already attempted to take my life once, How bad could the idea of death sound to me?" Jungkook honestly didn't like the idea of Jimin mentioning that but he didn't stop Jimin.

At this moment death did not scare Jimin, The fears that his heart held two months ago were nowhere to be seen. Jimin's father was surprised by the new found information. His son tried to kill himself? Jimin didn't wait for his response and pulled Jungkook out of the house. Jin just gave his father a disappointed look before walking out with Namjoon. "Let's marry Jeon Jungkook" The first thing Jimin said after they walked out was that and Jungkook was surprised.

Hoseok choked on his saliva. The other's came out later and gave a confused glance to Hoseok. "Let's Marry right now" Jimin once again said confidently, The surprise changed into a wide smile. "Okay" Jungkook said, making the others stare at them in disbelief. Yoongi and Jimin were already divorced, unlike the modern times. This is not a huge procedure and only took a span of a day.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a crescent smile before they both ran away. "Atlast they are marrying after running away" Namjoon's words made everyone smile. "I was planning to apologize" Jin mentioned but Namjoon just pecked his head. They both bid goodbyes walking over to their home. Hobi walked away leaving Yoongi and Taehyung alone. "Hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung asked. "Honestly I thought I would be sad but I feel Happy and relieved instead," Yoongi said with a soft smile.

Taehyung smiled back too. "Well I should take my leave now" He said, taking a few steps forward. "Wait Tae" Aish that nickname brought butterflies to Taehyung's stomach. He turned around with a hint of blush looking at Yoongi who jogged over to him. "I will walk you home" He said, earning a nod from the younger one. That's how both of them started walking together on the path, Not only the path that led to Taehyung's home but also the one that will lead them through their life.

Two males were seen sleeping beside each other, They were tangled together as the older male snored. Their human alarm rang loudly causing Jimin to stir and let out a groan. "Hyung" He shaked the older male who was dead asleep. "Hyung" The alarm rang more and more loudly. "JUNGKOOK HYUNG" Jimin finally lost his patience and kicked Jungkook out of the bed.

Jungkook groaned, massaging his butt. "Go and see what Your son wants in this dark night," Jimin said before throwing his head onto the pillow. "But baby I took care of Jung Min throughout the day" He whined but stopped when Jimin glared at him. "Ok Ok love I will go and check on him" Jungkook said with an awkward smile and practically ran out of their room walking over to the room beside theirs. "Aish as much as I love the baby making process and my dear Jung Min this is unfair" Jungkook said to himself while entering the baby room walking over to the crib where his little baby was crying.

"Olelele Why is My lulipullichulli crying?" He made weird faces making the baby laugh. "My pupa bopa wants food" Jungkook questioned the little Jung Min while slowly lifting him in his arms and walking over to the room where Jimin was waiting. Even if he does whine, His love for his little family is infinite. He would do anything for his little family, His little baby and his perfect husband.

About Jimin's Father, He regretted his actions when he realized what step his son had taken and decided not to meddle in their lives. Of course the pain that he gave came back to him and he was left alone in the cold, Lifeless house for years. Jung Min grew up and ended up marrying Tae Yeon, Taehyung and Yoongi's only son. Hoseok ended up staying single not having any interest in dating. Jin and Namjoon were blessed with a daughter who was always shipped with Taehyung's son but Destiny played its game very well.

A SECRET : TAEHYUNG USED TO CALL JUNG MIN HIS SON IN LAW AND JIMIN USED TO DO THE SAME FOR TAE YEON AND THEY ENDED UP BECOMING THEIR SON IN LAWS FOR REAL, THIS WAS A SECRET THOUGH NO ONE KNEW THAT THE SOULMATES SHIPPED THEM.

BTW Jung Min is the top and Tae Yeon is the bottom if you are wondering.....

~ End Of The Oneshot ~

Word Count : 7834 

Thank you for 3.3 K reads, Never expected that...

Love Your armies.....

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.1K 10
↪In which the avatar of envy gets isekai'd to her favorite anime. Follow the shut-in otaku's adventure into the world of man eating demon... "I can't...
10.3K 563 27
in which Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook's children accidentally travel to the past, and are forced to play the parent trap. And to make it worse, they...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
112K 2.6K 110
Fire Emblem Characters x Reader - These stories are from my old Tumblr, @firemblem-fics. - They were requests, which is why they may be confusing at...