๐š ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ | hi...

By thelocal_simp

๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง... More

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’

78 4 2
By thelocal_simp

A/N: Little disclaimer; Vincent and Freya do NOT have romantic feelings for each other, they are merely joking and being sarcastic.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

Vincent stretched his right arm, leaning against Temple. He glanced around at the empty deck, standing in front of the hangar. He had woken early as usual, hoping to slip out unannounced. "C'mon T, we gotta hurry. These guys emit clingyness."

He climbed onto Temple's neck, preparing for takeoff, when a flash landed in front of him.

"And where do you think you're going?" Hiccup asked.

"Out. Away. Gone. What do you want? I told you I was just passing through." Vincent answered, narrowing his eyes.

"Why not stay here? You're a Hofferson, and a dragon lover of Temple is any indication; you're very welcome to stay."

Vincent scoffed, hiding his nerves. He couldn't stay. Not after what happened last time.

"No, thank you."

"Now, please let me leave."

Toothless huffed. "C'mon. Does it hurt to stay?" Hiccup tried again.

"Yes-!" Vincent closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. It was a full moon tonight. Yes, it mattered.

'Fine. I'll just sneak away when they least expect it.' Sighing, he relented. "Fine. I'll stay. But I won't promise I'll stay for long."

Hiccup smiled. "Great! Now come, breakfast is soon. And Tuff's morning news.

Temple looked at his human in confusion. It was soon time. Why were they still here? Meanwhile Vincent gnawed at the leftover chicken with narrowed eyes.

Hiccup glanced at Vincent with suspicion. Why was he so against staying here?...

Freya yawned as she walked out of her hut. She gave Thor a quick scratch along his chin, then made her way slowly towards the clubhouse.

As she reached the clubhouse, she remembered Vincent from yesterday, and wondered if he was still there.

She walked into the clubhouse, noticing that he was still there. "Well, look who decided to stay," Freya remarked dryly, walking over to the others.

Vincent sighed. Just great. "Yeah, suck it up princess."

"'Princess'?" She raised an eyebrow, a smirk on her lips.

Hiccup shuffled in his chair. "Yeah, yeah, calm down everyone."

"Caught this guy here trying to take off at the break of dawn."

Snotlout grimaced. "I'd be sick of you guys too. Oh wait, I already am."

Astrid rolled her eyes. "We're all just waiting for you to leave Snotlout. But please, do stay." She remarked sarcastically.

"Damn, Astrid." Freya smirked.

Astrid fist bumped her.

Vincent grumbled something about "free rights" and "idiots".

"Oh, shut it, blondie." Freya muttered.

"Sure, Princess." he answered sarcastically.

Fishlegs then came running in; "Vincent! Good, you're still here. Can I please take notes of Temple? I've got nothing on his species!!"

He hesitated, then shrugged. "Sure, if T's okay with it." Temple snorted, but sat down with a slightly bowed head.

"'T'?" Freya raised an eyebrow. "That's what you call your dragon?"

"He's not my dragon. He's his own dragon. He just follows me around. Tried escaping but it's impossible, he's obsessed with me." Vincent earned a wack with a tail for that.

"And yes, I call him T."

Freya chuckled, watching Vincent from narrowed green eyes.

Finishing his food and putting down his plate, Vincent yawned. "May I be excused now?" he asked, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I like this guy." Freya remarked with a slight nod.

"Aw, thank you darling." he smirked, but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"So now it's 'darling'?" Freya chuckled, an eyebrow raised with amusement.

"What, you prefer sweetheart?"

Hiccup took a slow sip of his drink, watching the weird sarcastic back-and-forth interaction.

"I think I should call you sweetheart instead." Freya smirked.

"Oh, my hair isn't the flattest shit you've seen anymore? I'm flattered."

The brunette laughed slightly. "Your hair isn't bad, you know."

"I know. My ego is almost as big as 'Snotface''s, as you call him."

Temple nodded as if agreeing.

"Hey! I saw that."

"I agree with Temple." Freya nodded seriously.

"I agree with Temple!" Vincent mimicked terribly.

"Oh, shut it."Freya groaned.

"You started." Vincent snorted.

"No I didn't, darling, you're just delusional." Freya rolled her eyes..

"I probably am if I'm hanging out with you guys."

She scoffed, leaning against the wall.

Tuffnut started clapping. "This is even better than Hiccup and Dagger."

Vincent raised his eyebrow. " Dagger? You know Dagger? "

"Wait."

"Are you his annoying twig brother?" Vincent asked, looking at Hiccup.

Freya let out a loud snort, quickly covering it up with a cough.

Hiccup sighed. "Yes. No, I'm not his brother, I don't know where that started. But yes, we know him, fought him, yada yada."

He narrowed his eyes. "How do you know him?"

Vincent snorted. "Well, funny story actually."

"I was passing through ya know, and came across a big boat, one of the hunter ones. Completely empty though. There was one person aboard. Passed out, arm in a sling, weirdest face I've ever seen. I helped him up, healed his arm. When he woke he started rambling nonsense about having hiccups or... wait, he was probably talking about your name! I was so confused."

"Anyways, he asked me if I'd seen a scrawny, twig-like, peg legged annoying guy who loved dragons. Said it was his brother, that he needed help or something. I just said no, helped him for a bit then went my way. Learned his name was Dagger. Later on, I heard his name often at market places and hunter camps."

Vincent shook his head slightly. "I can't believe that was you."

Hiccup mulled over this new information. That must have been right after Dagger saved him and Toothless. It kind of warmed him that Dagger was worried, and thought of him as a brother.

"Dagger's great at describing people, isn't he?" Freya commented dryly.

"Mhm, even better than you."

Vincent sighed. " Dagger the Deranged. Where's he now?"

Fishlegs frowned. "He left on a trip with his sister Heather to find their father. We haven't... uh heard from them since."

Vincent raised his eyebrow. "Like, real sister, or scrawny annoying dragon loving sister?"

"I miss Heather." Freya was lost in thought for a moment.

"Me too," Astrid said.

"Me three," Ruffnut joined in, "She was the only one here with dignity."

"'Scuse me?" Freya whipped around, glaring playfully at Ruffnut.

"Hey, at least we have Vincent now!" Ruffnut added.

"Like he's going to have dignity." She scoffed.

"I mean, he's already the wisest of us, trying to get away from here. You know the stuff that happens here? It's not normal." Snotlout commented.

"Then leave, Snotlout. I don't think anyone will mind that much." Freya shot a glare at him.

"Yes, please do." Fishlegs added dryly.

"Aw, come on!" Snotlout pouted.

"I'm about to ask Thor to throw Snotlout out." She muttered.

Vincent snorted. "The god or the dragon?"

"My dragon, sweetheart. I can't just ask a God to chuck Snotlout out." Freya blew a strand of brown hair out of her face.

"You could try, hope for the best." Vincent mumbled, glancing outside. Shit. You could see the full moon from here. His skin started to itch. 'I need to get out of here now.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 155 25
Hiccup's life has been a crazy rollercoster, experiencing all of the wonder and trauma of it all. But despite everything, he has got no regrets. In t...
18.4K 244 11
Hiccup and Astrid find a girl stranded in the cove and with her is a female Night fury. She's injured, Hiccup takes her back to his house and they st...
106K 1K 67
ITS HICCSTRID!! Just cuteness!! Please leave a suggestion or feedback! If there is a story you want to see written, leave in the comments and I'll st...
38.3K 931 60
THE 5 YEAR SURPRISE: It was the day of Graduation for the 18 year old couple, Hiccup and Astrid. Soon after the fantastic day, Hiccup leaves Berk Cit...