Reborn in TVD?!

By Andrea_Rose020259

I don't get it. I really don't. I died, I get that much. But waking up in a dark and squishy place, with abso... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Mature)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Mature)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ (Mature)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Mature)
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 1/2
⚜️Bonus Chapter⚜️ 2/2 (Mature)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28 (Mature)
Follow me

Chapter 27

1.2K 77 7
By Andrea_Rose020259

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰?"

"Hey! How do you know I did something! You don't know me nearly as well as you should to just attack me with assumptions of me making trouble!"

He looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

I look at the ground and sigh. ".... Okay, so you might be right this one time." I whisper.

"Elliot.."

"Oh, come on Nik! He was going to ruin it! Ugh, fuck 'ruin it' he was going to try to kill you!"

I see Nikki's eyes go dark and I know I just fucked up.

"...He killed me?"

I sigh and deflate a bit.

"Of course not Nikki... but he tried. And that was enough for me to interfere."

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"And how exactly did you interfere love?"

I look at the fire and clear my throat.

"I made him a deal.... if he didn't continue with his ridiculous plan of killing you..... I would get his family back." I whisper.

"You were going to steal my family from me?!" He yelled, looking outraged and hurt.

"What?! No, of course not! I was hoping that I could convince you... or ya know, get you and Elijah to talk about it maybe. But I was never going to take your family from you. I would never betray your trust like that." I spoke desperately.

At the time it was necessary to get involved and make the deal, I didn't really make a plan on how I was going to convince him. I get that it was fucking dumb now, but at the time it was how I solved the problem. I can regret it as much as I want, I can wish I made a different plan, or different deal, but I can't change anything now. I can't go back in time and do things different.

I just hope Nikklaus understands and doesn't think badly of me. I mean, I would understand if he did. I was a freaking weirdo that made plans about him before I even met him. God, I met his brother before I met him.

Normally I take pride in being a weirdo but I'm starting to think it's not that great right now.

Nikki shakes his head and sighs.

"Elijah agreed to this plan? This deal?"

"Well, yeah. He... really loves his family." I shuffle uncomfortably.

"What? And I don't?"

"Nikki, I didn't say that. I wasn't even thinking that. I know you Nik. You care so deeply, and so hard that when they end up hurting you or disappointing you... It's like your world falls apart and you don't know who to trust. So, you make sure they can't hurt you... you make sure that your world won't be held together by people you don't think want to be in it. In your world, in your life. You care about your family Nikki, but you care about protecting yourself more."

"Is that so wrong?" He looked at me searchingly, looking for an answer.

"No, but it's not okay for you to dagger them just because they hurt you. It not okay to take their choices from them. They may be immortal but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to live their lives."

"They made that choice for themselves when they betrayed me. They got the punishment for turning their backs on me."

"And you couldn't solve it by talking? By figuring out how to deal with it?"

He chuckled humorlessly, "Talking? We are a thousand-year-old vampires, we deal with things how we want to, when we want to. I wanted to hurt them back, so I did."

".... Did it make you feel better?" I said knowingly.

He sighs and rubs his hands over his face. He looks at me sadly and I can see him finally put his defenses away. 

"i don't want to talk about this anymore Kitten."

I nod and hold out my hand. He takes it and interlaces our fingers. We watch the fire in silence and wait for the witch to start the spell.

Oh, I should tell him about my spell.

"Hey, I did a spell a couple of minutes ago." I speak quietly.

"Oh? What for?" Nikki says, matching my tone.

"It's a spell to turn into an animal."

He looks down at me surprised and raises an eyebrow to explain.

I giggle, "I wanted to turn into a wolf with you... so we could run together."

I can see his eyes soften and it makes me melt inside. It still surprises me that he actually cares about me. That it's not all physical. He likes my personality and my jokes. He likes my weirdness and I love him for it. The man actually cares. 

"I would love that dear, but what if I'm out of control and hurt you?"

See?

I chuckle and lean up to peck his lips. He deepens it a bit and I pull away.

"I can protect myself, but I appreciate it hun."

I notice something from the corner of my eye and see the witch starting the spell.

"Hm, looks like it's game time baby."

"Finally, I was about to start snapping necks." Nikki teases.

I chuckle and walk toward the circles dragging him with me by our hands. I saw his face and I know he's on the edge of his seat. The anticipation is killing him.

We stand by the witch and watch her bleed into the bowl thingy. Gross. But things are starting up now so that's good.

I kinda zone out and just watch Nik's face as he stalks to the werewolf and crouches down in front of him. He has a feral smile on his face and says something to him that I can't catch. He doesn't even let the guy fight before punching a hole in his chest and grabbing his heart.

My body heats up and I squirm a bit from the scene in front of me. 

Wow. That was hot.

I chuckle breathlessly and feel my cheeks heat up. Nikki looks up and gives me a 'really?' and I shrug embarrassed.

"It's quite alright love, we'll talk about this new discovery later." He says smugly.

Ugh. This man loves teasing me.

He chuckles and brings the heart over, putting it in the bowl.

The witch does some shit and sends Nikki over to the vampire. He tilts his head to the side and watches her shake and cry.

"What are you crying for? Touching kids wasn't enough for you? Now you want to bitch and moan about dying... too bad. You are disgusting. You were their teacher!" He snarls.

I gasp and look at this bitch in disgust. She looked to be in her early thirties. Her hair knotted and greasy. Tear stains on her face and clothes.  God, I want to kill her myself.

I grind my teeth as he bites her and starts drinking. She screams of course but that's the least of my concerns. 

...Why is this taking so long? Does he have to be so close to the skank?

I huff and tap my food impatiently, with my arms crossed.

She falls limp and Nik detaches and pants for air. He looks up at me and it makes me lose my breath. His face is covered in red. Blood dripping from his fands and his eyes glowing.  I bit the inside of my cheek and take a breath to calm myself.

He smirks and walks up to me.

"What? See something you like love?" He says seductively.

I huff and turn my head.

"What? What's wrong?"

I pout and turn back to glare at him.

"What did I do?" He asks amused.

"Did you have to hold her that long?"

He looks at me blankly before bursting out laughing. 

"Lovely, are you jealous?" He chuckles, calming down.

Hmph.

"No." 

"Hm, I think your lying."

"Well, I'm not, so." I shrug and pout.

"Oh? So, I can go back for another sip?" He points his thumb in the direction of the fucking whore with a knowing grin.

Well, I'm not being tricked.

"Yeah! Go ahead! Be my guest." I look at him and shrug, playing nonchalant.

"Well, alright then."

He walks over to her and grabs her. He makes eye contact with me and opens his mouth to bite her neck.

Ugh. 

"Uro." I whisper the spell through my teeth.

Her shitty body was incinerated to ashes and fell through his fingers.

He dusts his hands off and looks up at me smug for calling my bluff. 

I roll my eyes and huff, "whatever."

He chuckles and moves to a sleeping Elena that was on the ground.

As we wait for the witches signal, he looks at me.

"Are you sure this is okay with you? I won't say that I will let her live if it's not.... but I don't want you to watch if it's not Kitten." He looks at me softly but firmly.

I look at him and think it over.

She has been nothing but a menace and a bully to me since she was born. A spoiled and mean child. But that doesn't mean she deserves to die right?

...

Gotcha!!!

Nah. She really had a chance and she wasted it. In fact I gave her more than two. So this is all her fault really. She was her own demise.

"No hun, I don't mind. I don't know if you know but me and Elena don't really have the best relationship."

That's putting it lightly.

"Well, I figured love, but she's still your sister." He said uncomfortably.

It was actually cute. Because I know he wants to kill her and release his curse, but he still worries about how I feel.

Such a softie.

I laugh and shrug.

"She's actually my cousin but... it doesn't matter. She is a bully and a bitch. She causes trouble and death wherever she goes. And it might seem cruel to say but I'll be happy with her gone."

"If you're sure Kitty..." 

"I am. I'd do anything for you Nikki." I smile at him.

He looks away from me bashfully and mumbles something.

"What?"

"You heard me." He grumbles.

Umm.

"No I didn't sweetie. I don't have supernatural hearing like some people." I roll my eyes smiling.

"I said... I'd do anything and kill anyone for you too." He says begrudgingly.

My heart flutters and I stare at him adoringly.

The witch interrupts and gestures for Nik to go on.

He looks at me one more time and I nod. Telling him it's alright.

He latches onto her, and I thank God, no, myself, for making her sleep. She would have been having a screaming fit right now if she was awake.

When he's done, he drops her body and pants like he just ran a marathon. I hear the witch chanting and hear Nik's bones start to crack.

I flinch when the first one snaps, but I get over it. I was too amazed by Nikki's face.

His face was pure joy.

Sure, he was in pain. But it was the relief that a part of him wasn't locked away anymore. 

He was free.

Fur starts sprouting from his skin, clothes ripping in two. Then, finally, he turns.

And he... is beautiful.

His fur was the darkest shade of black and his eyes glowed like ember.

"Is the spell done? He'll stay this way even when you stop?" I ask the witch not taking my eyes off his gorgeous form.

"Yes, the spell is done. He should have no problems now."

"Hm, good." I smile at her evilly. Finally taking my eyes off my man.

"Uro."

Her ashes fell to the ground as I bounced over to my wolfie.

"I took care of the loose end sweets. I'm going to finish my spell now, okay?" I asked excitedly.

He just stares at me, and I realize I'm not going to get an answer. I nod to myself and grab the stick in both hands.

Okay, now I just got to think of the animal I want to be and break the stick.

I take a deep breath and visualize a wolf. Fur. Walking on all fours. Snout. Pointy ears.

Snap.

I gasp for air and get a dizzy feeling behind my eyes. My stomach clenches and pain blooms in all my joints. I groan and drop the pieces of wood. Hunched over and grabbing my gut, I try breathing through the pain. I hear whimpers and I look up.

Nikki is standing in front of me, ears flat and head tilted.

Adorable.

And I would have said so if a searing pain didn't rip through my skull. A small scream left my throat, and I grabbed my hair. 

Then, suddenly, it all stopped.

I opened my eyes and I go to take a breath... but when I open my mouth it... wasn't my mouth.

I look down and see paws.

It worked!

I look up at Nikki and see him circling me. Sniffing me and nuzzling into my sides.

Aww.

I nuzzle back and rub my cheek into his side. Feeling playful I nip his tail and jog a bit to get some distance.

He growls playfully and goes to get me.

I run off into the woods and feel him behind me. Nipping at my heels. I bark in laughter.

I hop over logs and sidestep trees, scaring off bunnies and squirrels.

But he finally gets me when I trip over a stone. He tackles me and starts lightly biting my scruff. 

I squirm and wiggle to get out of his hold. He lets me go and I lay down on the ground, panting for breath. He huffs and lays down next to me. I stare at him as he closes his eyes. I just watch him breathe.

People can call me insane for loving him. That's okay. Call me what you want to. But I do. I love him and his possessive, paranoid, pretentious ways. I can see making a life with him. I can see us celebrating anniversaries and birthdays.

And I know I'm getting ahead of myself by saying that, but I'll make it happen. I'll get this man to love me. And we will have a great love story to tell. But we still have a few chapters until I get those three little words from him too.

But I'm willing to wait. I'll be patient... for now.

************************************************

Hey party people!! I am so sorry for the months without chapters and the waiting. My laptop broke and I just don't like writing on my phone. BUT I have a new laptop and I am back and better than ever!

Bye Lovelies, xoxo 

:3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 5.1K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
16.1K 551 29
𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀━━ { 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ── from june 30th, 2021 } { 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎�...
31K 1K 11
Your head feels fuzzy as you begin to stir. Your mind feels foggy, as if it was...erased..? or forgotten. You feel yourself laying in something soft...
159K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...