Fan Service [Chan]

By DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 44

1.7K 45 46
By DimTheMoon

The plane touched down, and I was already debating just booking a flight back and avoiding everyone. The only positive was that I was getting to visit my friend.

I quickly found Dmitri who was wearing a full suit. He waved warmly to me, and I walked over, genuinely happy to see him.

We headed over to the luggage carousel. He refused to let me pick up my own bag, so I pointed at my suitcase as it went by. He retrieved it for me.

"Dmitri, do you have a family?" I asked him once we were in the car. I realized that I knew so little about him.

"I have a wife and daughter," he grinned.

"Don't you miss them?" It must have been hard to be away from his family for so long.

"Very much, but Stray Kids only does a tour every year or so, and, even then, it's only for a few months. It's a lot of money that my family needs."

"I see." He seemed grateful for JYP. I wondered if he was one of the guards who told on the boys, or if he had their backs. I hoped it was the latter. I'd grown to like him. "Where do they live?"

"They live in Seattle. They'll come to the show when we get to that tour stop."

"I've heard Seattle is beautiful," I smiled. I became antsy as we neared Mana's house. I was still only able to tell her half-truths about how our relationship began and about the guys.

"How is Chan?"

Dmitri shook his head while looking at the road ahead. "Not good."

"Do you think it's a mistake? My being here?"

"I think Felix and the others are desperate to help him. You made him happy."

It was hard to imagine a world where Chan would need me so badly.

Dmitri pulled up to Mana's apartment. It was right across from the venue, so I couldn't avoid the concert tomorrow even if I wanted to. He helped me carry my luggage inside.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he told me, before getting into the car and driving away.

Mana was waiting in the lobby when I walked up to the door.

"You're here!" she squealed. We hugged, and she took my suitcase to wheel it to the elevator.

"Thank you for letting me stay and for coming with me tomorrow."

"Oh, I'm excited for the concert! I don't hate Stray Kids, just the leader," she joked.

"Chan's not so bad," I mumbled. I hated that I still felt the need to defend him even after what he'd said.

"Ah! His name is illegal to say in my apartment. You may call him 'leader', 'dick', or, my personal favorite, 'soul-sucking leech'. Okay?"

I laughed, "Fine with me."

She opened the door, and I'd forgotten how cute her apartment was. The kitchen was a greenish-gray and the tan countertops glistened under the light from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Her room was decorated in earthy tones with plants everywhere.

In her guest bedroom, which housed a bed and her music collection, I spotted her collection of Stray Kids albums next to her Ateez ones. I wondered if they also had a fan service they couldn't get out of.

"Are you worried about tomorrow?"

"Sort of," I told her.

"What does Felix even expect you to do? Just roll in there, say 'hello', and magically fix him?"

"I don't know," I confessed. "Maybe he expects Chan..."

She glared at me.

"...soul-sucking leech will apologize and fix things."

After all, if it had really been a way of protecting me, Holden was arrested. I'd be safe now.

"I'm glad they caught that dick. An attempted murder charge will keep him locked away for a while."

"Yea, I'm glad, too." I had been a bit disappointed that Chan hadn't reached out when the news broke of his arrest.

"Well, let's get ready," she cheered.

"Ready for what?" The concert wasn't until tomorrow.

"My best friend is in town for the weekend. We're going out."

"Like out, out?"

"Yes! Now come on!" she encouraged as she reached for my hand and pulled me off of the couch.

"I didn't bring any going out things. Just my concert outfit, cowboy boots, and comfy flight home clothes."

"You can borrow from me. Here," she said, handing me an orange and brown mini skirt and cropped top set from her closet.

"Wait, what color boots did you bring?" she asked.

"Black," I told her.

She took the set back and handed me a pair of frayed denim shorts and a black leather halter top instead.

I took them and changed. My tits were squished in the top, but the shorts were cute.

"Mana, this top is..."

"Perfect!" she interrupted. "Come on, let's go!" She had on the set she'd handed me earlier and pulled me to the elevator.

"Where are we going?"

"A bar down the street!" She said excitedly. I personally liked clubs more than bars.

"Don't worry, there's dancing," she added because she knew me so well.

I perked up, and we headed out into the Dallas heat. It was well into the 80s which was weird since it had been in the 50s in Boston.

The walk wasn't far, just a mere ten minutes, but I felt like I'd stepped into a pool with how humid it was today. My hair was frizzing and I felt thirsty. I definitely couldn't have lived here full-time.

"I'm going to go wash my hands," I told her once we got inside.

"I'll be at the bar ordering us something!"

I gave her a thumbs up and headed off in search of the bathroom. My hands felt sticky from the heat. I used the coldest water I could and felt much better once I was done. I touched up my makeup and reapplied my lip oil because my makeup was no match for the humidity and had already tried to sweat off. Once satisfied, I headed back out.

I weaved through the crowd and made my way back to Mana. "Here you go," she said, handing me a pink drink that was smoking out of the decorative berries that had been placed on top.

"What is it?" I examined it. I'd never seen anything like it.

"It's called a 'That's Good Juice'. Try it!" she encouraged. I took a sip and felt like I'd had an orgasm. It was lemony and mint and blueberry flavored.

"Good right?"

"So good!" I shouted enthusiastically.

We took to the small dance floor and finished several more drinks. I grinded against her as we danced, and she laughed.

"More?" I asked her when I realized both of our drinks were empty again.

"Yes!" she nodded, and I grabbed her hand so we could head back to the bar.

"Pee break!" she announced and took off while I went to the bar. There was a guy making out with someone right on the stool, and I shoved him aside to wave down the bartender.

"Two more, please!" I shouted. He'd made all of our drinks and knew we wanted the same thing. The girl next to me started moaning into the guy and had her hands all over his face. She leaned into me, pulling him towards her.

"Get a room," I complained and shoved them away from me.

She gasped. "Bitch!" And pushed me into the bar. I turned to argue with her but made eye contact with the guy she'd been sucking the face off of instead.

"Ella," Chan whispered.

I could feel my heart snap. I mattered so little to him that he could just make out with random girls at the bar. This wasn't a show night. It wasn't a fan service. This was a choice.

I whipped around to face the bar again and to ignore him.

"Ella," Chan repeated.

The girl tried to pull him back in, but he ignored her. "Leave," he demanded. She hopped off the stool and stormed away.

"Ella," Chan grabbed my elbow, but I shoved him away.

"Go away," I told him. I felt dizzy. I wanted him, but I didn't want him. I was mad but had no reason to be. I loved him, but I hated him.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was gentle, surprised even.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?"

"It was just a kiss..."

"It wasn't though. Was it?" I turned to argue. "People still think we're together, Chan. What if someone saw you kissing her and recognized you? Not to mention the fact that it's not a fan service night. You chose to kiss her."

"I didn't know you'd be here," he said.

"It doesn't matter anyway. You kicked me out! We're not together anymore. Especially not after what you said," I turned back around and raised my hand to order two more drinks as I downed Mana's as well.

Chan was staring at my hand. "Where's the bracelet?"

"I took it off."

"Ella..." Chan began warmly. He was getting into my head.

"What's done is done," I told him, and I walked away, leaving him behind. Mana was coming towards me and noticed Chan.

"Was that..."

"Yes."

"Are you..."

"No."

"Then let's drink," she cheersed me, and we headed back to the dance floor. I couldn't help but notice Chan watching me from the corner.

He looked pitiful. He watched Mana and I for a while. He didn't even attempt to approach me. Every time I made eye contact with him, I just saw the other woman's tongue down his throat.

Maybe it was the alcohol, but I decided he deserved a bit of payback for that.

I scanned the room for someone who would make him jealous. My heart raced as I spotted Seungmin at the bar. He was watching me, too. He smiled when our eyes met and waved.

I pointed at him and motioned him to join me. He glanced at Chan, and I shrugged. He stood and made his way over to me with a beer in his hand. Chan turned to see who I was inviting, and his face went red. I was sure I saw steam leave his ears.

Seungmin came up behind me, and I grinded against him. I wasn't stupid or drunk enough to kiss Seungmin to make Chan mad. But dancing would be enough.

Seungmin wrapped a hand around my waist as we danced. I swayed along with his hips.

"I'm glad you're here," Seungmin whispered in my ear. Mana was watching all of this unfold as she danced with some guy she'd picked up as well.

I felt bad for Seungmin, though. I hadn't meant to lead him on. "I'm just trying to make Chan jealous," I admitted so he wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"I know," he said, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I turned to face him. I stumbled as I spun, and he caught me with a swift, supportive hand on my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I ignored the fact that his eyes went to my tits. "I'm glad you're here for Chan. I'm even more glad you chose to wear this while doing it," he complimented. He took a swig of his beer.

"Thanks," I grinned and was grateful Mana knew what I should wear.

I wished I had feelings for Seungmin instead of Chan. He'd never been anything short of a gentleman and looked good doing it. He had on black jeans and an oversized white button-up that was undone at the top and looked overall really good.

"I think it'll be good for Chan to see you with other people," Seungmin told me.

"I want to make him jealous. I saw him kissing someone," I told Seungmin.

"Then laugh," Seungmin whispered in my ear. I did as he said and he grinned at me. "Chan's watching."

"Now what?" I asked with a devious smile.

"Come here," he muttered and held me closer. His hand on my back was warm. I leaned in and danced against his chest.

"You feel nice," I admitted.

He laughed. "Ella, are you drunk?"

"Mhm," I told him. The 8 drinks I'd had were hitting me now. I closed my eyes and listened to his heart. He was basically supporting all of my weight as I leaned into him. He rubbed my back, and it was making me feel sleepy.

"Why'd he send me away?" I pouted against Seungmin.

"I don't know," he replied. I lowered my hands to his waist which required less effort than keeping them around his neck since he was so tall. I squeezed him close to me.

"Okay, that's enough," I heard Chan say.

He pulled me off of Seungmin and spun me into him instead.

"I had her," Seungmin explained.

"Yeah, that was the problem," Chan argued.

I was too tired to fight. I rested my head against Chan's shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck since he wasn't as tall, and it was more comfortable. I breathed deeply as I basically fell asleep standing up against Chan's neck.

"I'm sorry, Ella. I didn't mean..." Chan began. I put a finger against his lips to shut him up. I wanted to sleep.

"Mana," Chan shouted.

"Is she okay?" she sounded surprised. I didn't feel like opening my eyes and just let Chan support me.

"She's just drunk and tired," he informed her.

"Well let's get her home," she ordered him. She took my purse off of me, and Chan helped me walk outside.

"I'm tired," I groaned. "Where's Seungmin?"

"Right here," I heard as the door to the bar closed.

"I'm going to call an Uber," Mana told them. "Shit,"

"What?" Chan asked.

"My phone's dead. It's only a ten-minute walk. Ella, can you stay awake for ten more minutes?"

I nodded sleepily, and Chan laughed. His laugh sounded cute, and it made me smile.

"I've got her," he told Mana. I felt my legs leave the ground, and Chan lifted me to carry me bridal-style.

"Ella, are you okay with that? Do you want Seungmin to carry you?" Mana asked. Chan glared at her.

"No, I want Chan," I told her and cuddled into him as we began walking back.

I put my ear against his chest and listened to the thumping of his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.4K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
19.7K 1K 30
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
9.9K 429 12
Typical dad Chan (murdering everyone constantly with his shitty dad jokes) Light easygoing mother Minho (except when with his husband Chan) Baby Ch...
44.9K 850 30
Kaylee goes to school with one of the biggest mafias in South Korea called Stray Kids. One day her life goes from crying over her ex to a crazy life...