Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue
Epilogue-II

Part 18

20 3 0
By Lovewritter56

Anya's POV:

Then we started walking ahead. Armaan got call from someone.

" What's the matter?"

His phone was enough loud that everything was audible to me. " Armaan baby.. What's with this tone... Leave.. by the way I missed you honey."

I coughed with the last sentence. I mimicked," I miss you baby."

The other side girl said," Who is with you, baby? Is it a girl."

" Nothing just my friend."

I thought to do something fun. I said " Baby, who are you taking with why. and why didn't you told her that I am your girlfriend." Armaan was shocked and I rocked.

The other side girl also sounded shocked," What is this Armaan. How come is she saying, she is your girlfriend."

" Baby, don't she know I am your girlfriend and you love me and I love you."

Armaan said with a smirk," Sure sweetheart, I love you." My eyes widened.

And then he said to the girl who was was on the other side," Riya, you heard. I love my sweetheart and she loves me."

That girl said," Armaan what are you saying." And he cut the phone.

" Aren't you ashamed to cut a girl's phone like that and especially your girlfriend's."

" My dear sweetheart. Thank you so much. And by the way she was not my girlfriend, she was a girl who was after me. Her mom and my mom are friends and are thinking to marry us and you helped me a lot." Now I was shocked and Armaan rocked.

" But that's not right, I don't even.." He interrrupted," Sweetheart, you only said that you are my girlfriend and you love me and I love you.. So now you admit that you love me."

" In your dreams, Ameer Baap Ki Bigadi Hui Aulad. I just said that in fun, not like I love you or something."

" But I see completely different in your eyes, sweetheart."

" Shut up.. otherwise you won't be able to see anything, I will take out your eyes and then sell your eyes."

" Sweetheart, I can give you the money and you don't have to put so much effort also."

" So do you have 1 paise. Cause your eyes are only worth it." He looked at me and mine and his eyes meet. I was taken by his beautiful blueish eyes. I never noticed his eyes were so beautiful, they definitely are priceless.

" Looks like someone is drown in my eyes."

" And who is that someone or I say your imaginary someone."

" You, sweetheart."

" Don't you think you talks a lot and we should leave." Then I started walking in front today, I just left control on myself, what happened to you, Anya. He also came behind and we went inside the car, Inaya and Zain bhai, didn't came till now. Armaan gave me that bangles bag.

" Take."

" Why??!"

" It's for you."

" Don't you bought it for your mom?"

" No, it's for you. She rarely wears bangles, she is a doctor so she can't even wear them anywhere like hospitals because it is a headache to remove them before surgeries, that's why she prefer watches when she is at hospital and for outside she have more than enough bangles."

" But I can't take it."

" Why?"

" Because... uhm... because."

" You don't have any reason so take it." and he gave me. I smiled at him. Zain jiju and Inaya also came in and sat honestly we didn't knew when they came we just heard of a sound of trunk getting opened cause we were very busy in seeing each other. And we break our eye contact.

And honestly Inaya looked tried and same did I.

Zain Bhai said," Ana can you give your address."

" Ya sure, bhai." I gave him my address.

Inaya said," I am also going to sleep at Ana's place, I texted my mom."

Zain's POV:

Anya slept and her head fell at Armaan's shoulder. And after sometime Armaan also slept keeping his chin on Anya's head. After a moment Inaya saw them and took a photo of them.

She said," Lovey dovey couple.. I will tease Armaan with this photo."

I said," Did you become second Armaan, you are taking photos of everything."

" Don't forget he also took our photos and showed your mom also."

Then after sometime she also slept, now only I was awake. After sometime we reached Anya's house, I looked at Inaya, she was still sleeping, then I looked back now Armaan was awake and was using his phone but Anya was still asleep.

" Come on pick Anya."

" I am not picking her."

" Pick her up."

" Just wake her up."

" What do you do in the gym, that you can't even pick a girl. Pick her otherwise, you are also staying here."

I picked Inaya and he picked Anya and we went to the door but realised that we didn't had the key. But now Anya was awake or maybe half awake, she took a key out and opened the door and lead me to the bedroom where I put Inaya, then Armaan and I bought their stuff inside as Inaya was asleep and Anya, her blinks were being heavy and she couldn't even walk properly, she was also tired. Then she closed the door. Now I and Armaan was in the car, going to our houses and all the way Armaan was awake and talking to someone because of work. I and Armaan were still completely awake cause I use to do a lot of work because of which I use to get less sleep and same goes for Armaan and in fact, he also is a great doctor but he had taken his father's business so he use to do only very important surgeries.

Aesha's POV:

Kiara called me," Hello, meri jaan."

" Hi sweetheart."

" That's name of Anya." And we both started laughing.

" By the way, I called you because I was going to Rehaan's place so I thought of asking you to accompany me."

" Oh.. well. I don't know if I should come or not cause it's a work place."

" If it is a work place then you are going with me and I and my father are there company lawyers so we have the right to go there and dicuss."

" But then also.."

" Come on please.. I am waiting outside your house, come in 10 minutes." And she ended the call. I got ready and went down.

Aesha's outfit

Kiara's outfit

----------------------------------------------------------

I am sitting at the special guest area where only special people are allowed and as I came with Kiara, I was also here but now I am alone at this guest area whereas Kiara went into Rehaan's cabin. Suddenly I got call, I picked it up and guess whose call was it. That bastard.. my ex. I picked the call.

" So you are coming at my party with your boyfriend, right."

" How many times have I told you that he is a busy person and could not take out time for all this nonsense." I started walking to the corner as the receptionist there was looking at me, when I said this angrily.

" Then he doesn't love you.. Come back to me, baby."

" Just shut your mouth and remember I am nothing to you."

" You bitch... what so you think of yourself. Remember, there are many girls dying to be in relationship with me."

" So go you bloody jerk. Why are you after me?"

" I want to see, who is your new boyfriend. So you better come to my party."

" I said I.. am.. not.. coming.. Got it." and I cut the phone as I turned I bumped into someone and was going to fall but the two strong hands saved me from falling and made me stand. I saw it was Rehaan.

" Rehaan.."

" Hi, Miss Ferocious." And seeing it, he sat on the sofa.

" Man.. you just forgot you had a friend, if I didn't came."

" Of course, cause I don't have my that friend's number."

" You could have asked anyone else."

" I didn't either have number of your friends also. And if I asked Inaya Bhabhi then they would definitely made fun so I thought of asking you only."

" Nice to see, you at least put some effort to think. Give me you phone I will save it." I took his phone and saved the number. I sat beside him.

" So who were you yelling at?" I sighed.

" No one important."

" Got it.. what did he do this time."

" Bring my boyfriend to his party.. where do I bring my boyfriend when I don't have any and I know what his intentions are, he just want to insult me in front of everyone."

" So what's wrong with it. Go and make him jealous.. make him regret to cheat you."

" But.."

" I will help you."

" Oh seriously, you don't have to do all this for that bastard."

" I make doing for you. We are going at his party as boyfriend and girlfriend."

" Are you sure?"

" Of course.. it would be fun in seeing him regret and there would be plenty of beautiful girls I would get to know." He said with a wink.

" Of course." I said while rolling my eyes.

" Would you like exploring the office."

" I would love it." We started walking while a women was standing outside of Rehaan's cabin.

Rehaan said," Miss Sonia, do you have something."

She said," Sir my file is completed, I hope.."

Rehaan said," Let's talk in my cabin." There was a glass door in his cabin so we could see through it Kiara and Vivaan were discussing some important thing, I guess cause I know otherwise Kiara wouldn't have been there even for one second.

He said," Let's go in other cabin." He opened the door of another cabin and the women went in.

" You can also come." He said when he see my standing outside.

" No, I am ok. I will be waiting out for you." Then he went in.

There were two reasons why I didn't went inside first I didn't had any work in so it was useless standing there like an idiot. And second before entering in the cabin I saw the women untie her one button of the shirt, I now what she was trying to do and how much I know Rehaan maybe he also start and I would have been uncomfortable. But sure enough I was able to hear voices from the cabin.

" Sir, here is your file and I think you could give me a promotion. I can also help you with something if you want. Something which make you feel like heaven." She said in seducing voice. Thank God I was not inside the cabin.

" Miss Sonia, if you come with this intention to me, please get out." He said. I didn't hoped him to say that, god he is improving.

" No sir! I am sorry."

" You better be because this is not how you should behave with your senior." And then I could hear the voice of pages turning.

" Miss Sonia, you are literally giving me this file." Rehaan shouted, he was pretty angry. I never heard him like that.

" Sir.. what happened." She said this time in trembling voice.

" It's a shit, you are at this position and then you made file like this. Guess you achieved your position by seducing."

" Sir.. it's nothing like this."

" Yes.. of course, everything in it is wrong. Everything."

" Sir please don't fire me, I... I can make you explore heaven.. I promise sir, you would love it."

" Shut up.... How dare you even touch me with your dirty hands, you are fired. Get out.. right now." And the girl came out, she was crying.

Rehaan came out.

" Mr. Rehaan Malhotra, I never thought you would shout at her and fire her instead I thought you would love to have her touch her." I said while laughing a little.

" Aesha.. not funny at all.."

" What's wrong? "

" I hated her touch."

" So that's why you asked her not to do."

" I never like flirting and seducing of women when it comes to work."

" Never knew that side of you."

" Now change your this kind of face.. smile.." and he smiled.

" Good."

" As you wish my majesty."

" You better say that till the time I am with you."

" Of course. So when are we going to your ex party?"

" Tonight."

" Done." And then we entered Rehaan's cabin where Kiara and Vivaan were working.

Kiara said," Hi, Rehaan." And winked at me. Idiot.

" Hi, Kiara."

Vivaan said," Hi, Aesha."

" Hi, Vivaan. You are still alive I thought, Kiara would have killed you till now because of your flirting."

" I didn't flirt with her that's why I am alive till now. I don't flirt when I am doing something related to professional life."

" Good dude."

We sat at the couch. Then Kiara stood and said," Aesha, let's go."

" You are done."

" Yes, I discussed all formalities with Vivaan. And I gave to go to shopping. I have to buy a dress."

" Girl, I am also looking forward for shopping. Bye Rehaan, bye Vivaan." I said while walking towards door.

They also bid me and Kiara bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
460K 22.1K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...
16.7K 856 37
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
32K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...