PSYCHE! / MHA, VOLUME ONE

By -CELESTIALAPHRODITE

The cards the universe presents will be your forthcoming future, whether you choose to accept them or not is... More

READ MY CARDS AND PONDER MY FUTURE! / Volume One
SING MY CARDS TO ME / Playlist
THE GIRL WITH THE DEVIL IN HER EYES / Act One
CARD ONE / The beginning of the fool
CARD TWO / The lovers in reversed
CARD THREE / The U.S.J incident
CARD FIVE / Declaration of war
CARD SIX / Sports festival pt.1

CARD FOUR / Hatred for villainy

181 17 122
By -CELESTIALAPHRODITE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚

( They tortured me in nightmares,
so much I believed they were my
reality )

   𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘, Naomi's hatred for villainy began when she was two years old. Albeit she was a mere babe, but it was the earliest memory she could remember and one that stuck with her throughout her years. This lone memory was the cause of her sharpened teeth, where she bared them at the world and at the tyranny it upheld. She'd hoped sharpening and filling her teeth were enough to send a message to the foes of the world even as cryptic as it was, but she knew it wasn't enough . . . and maybe she knew it would never be enough.

Either way, the memory came back in flashes at times.

She remembered how frightened she was clutching onto her All Might plushy as the puddle of blood grew at her feet. It wasn't her blood, no, it was of her mother's who was lying in front of her completely lifeless. The memory of her soulless eyes haunted her in her dreams, even more than the heart wrenching yell of a man she didn't know was going to become an essential part of her life from that day forward.

She used that blood soaked memory to fuel her determination on ridding the world of villains and all the suffering they've caused.

So when more poured out of the misty purple portal the mere sight of them made her anger spike. Probably a total of three dozen with a look of absolute vengeance in their faces as thought they were happy to see the mere terror on her classmates faces.

But one made her blood run cold.

A large being with its brain protruding from its face stepped through, its muscles so large it had to be far greater than All Might himself. It had a beak like a bird, but Naomi swore that if it had a mouth it'll likely have a smirk on its terrifying face.

Something about it was so eerily familiar, Naomi couldn't place a finger on it.

She went to take a step closer when her father's voice made her flinch, "Stay back!"

Naomi watched, alarmed, as her father's scarf rose around him ready for battle.

"What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima spoke up.

"Yeah. Thirteen," Yaoyorozu pushed her way to the front. "Why aren't the alarms going off?"

"Good question," Thirteen said. "I'm not sure."

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Todoroki said as he stood behind Naomi. "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered. Then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"But where'd they get their intel?" Naomi stated as she ran a finger through her tarot cards. "This facility was just recently built, the entire construction plan was kept under wraps from any form of press," she watched through narrowed eyes as more seemed to step through the portal. "Not even us as the students had any idea this was being built until today," her sharp eyes flitted to her father as her mind came to a conclusion. Midnight and Mic were talking about the press trespassing on UA grounds earlier today. They believed someone could be using it as a cover. That's how they likely got their information. Someone snuck in, took the information they needed before they planned their attack here. "The press. The cover."

Her father's only reaction was to look at her with a knowing glint in his eye before turning to Thirteen, "Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

"What're you going to do! You can't fight them on your own! Theres too many of 'em. Even if you can nullify their Quirks your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

                         He only turned his head towards them and Naomi could guess he was taking a glance at her before he turned his full undivided attention at the villains at hand, "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen."

                         Naomi surged forward, "Wait!"

                         But he was already gone, running straight into the mob of villains who already were pointing at him.

                         Thirteen pulled on  Naomi's outstretched hand, "He'll be fine," she tried to say it softly before turning to her classmates. "We have to go!"

                         I swear daddy, if you die, I'll never forgive you, she thought to herself before she let Thirteen pull her along.

                         They darted back towards the entrance doing their best to be quick while Thirteen led the crowd. The entire time Naomi was worrying about her father, wondering if he could hold his own with more than three dozen different villains. She'd seen him fight before countless of times and was always left astounded. But this . . . This was another story.

                         Suddenly a purple misty portal appeared in front of them stopping them where they stood probably a hundred feet away from the entrance doors.

                         A misty being shot up. Its head flickering, "There is no escape for you," it build a wall of purple mist in between them and the exit. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this have of justice to say hello. And besides," it's beady yellow eyes stared at them, scanning them one by one. "Isn't this a fitting place for All Might the Symbol of Peace to take his last breath?" So that's what they chose this class. "I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen—"

                         "So you're here for All might, huh?" Naomi spoke up doing her best to retrieve her cards without the misty being noticing. "So now that he's not here you're willing to kill a couple of kids to draw some attention? Typical for a villain."

                         "Naomi," Thirteen muttered to Naomi's left. "Stop this!"

                         Naomi's eyes held fury as she looked at the being in front of her. How dare he? How dare they? What in their minds told them that anything they did was okay? What could possibly motivate them for this?

                         "I have a role to play, child. You would not understand."

                         Her anger skyrocketed. Before anyone could comprehend, she drew back her hand and flung one of her tarot cards his way. She didn't know which one she sent flying but she hoped it wasn't one of her common ones. Nonetheless, just as she'd expected it flew past him and sunk into the wall behind him. The being turned but not before he said, "Pity. Seems as though you missed me."

                         Naomi only shrugged, a smirk on her lips, "Made you look."

                         From behind her Kirishima and Bakugo jumped into action. She'd believe the one to take notice of her plan was Kirishima, but nonetheless was grateful Bakugo joined the fray ( not that she'd ever tell him ) They let out battle cries as a loud BOOM! echoed the facility. A cloud of dust engulfed her line of sight causing her to cough and wave the air around her.

                         "Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?"

                         "You live up to your schools reputation," The being stood tall as it walked through the dust unharmed. "But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

                         "You three!" Naomi turned as Thirteen uncapped one of her fingers. "Get out of the way, right now!"

                         "I'll scatter you across this facility," tendrils of purple smoke surrounded them before Naomi could dive away. "To meet my comrades and your deaths!"

                         Naomi tried to pull out her tarots cards to no avail, the wind the smoke was creating was impeding her ability to move. And even if she did manage to take the others out, the wind would send them scattering which would then leave her defenseless. If she wanted to take down villains and help her father she'd need them.

                         "Naomi, hold on!" Kirishima took a hold of her wrist before they were pulled into a random location. Her body suddenly fell a couple of feet before landing on something so hard it nearly knocked the wind out of her lungs.

                         "Oof!"

                         Or more like landing on someone.

                         Naomi stared down at Bakugo with wide eyes and he stared back at her with narrowed ones. She remembered the situation at hand but not before messing with a little bit.

                         "Say, Bakugo," she leaned her elbow against his chest as she got closer to him. "You might actually be more handsome than I originally gave you credit for."

                         He growled before pushing her, "Get off!"

                         "Seems like we're interrupting something, guys," a voice behind her spoke as she stood up straight. "Too bad we have to kill you before you could kiss and makeup."

                         "And I would've loved to see it to!"

                         "What a pretty little thing you are!"

                         "Hey! You perverts!" Kirishima yelled from behind her. "That's not very manly! Quick Naomi, stand behind me!"

                         Naomi clenched her teeth , "All you villains are the same," with a flick of her wrist her tarot cards appeared. "You see a pretty face and underestimate me," with a wave of her hands a card drew. Temperance, maybe the universe was finally on her side. "I'm probably the one person you don't want to underestimate."

                         She lunged forward and ducked under a blow sent in her direction. The grubby fist of the villains soared over her head just as she sent her own blow to his open side. He doubled over in pain as she tapped her tarot card against his body. She didn't know what his quirk was but since the building they stood in looked like it was moments from collapsing she could assume they were in the Collapse zone. Even if they had Quirks that were useful in their current terrain, they would be completely useless in the confinement of their room. Besides with the weapons they had in their hands, they were likely relying on hand to hand combat, and unfortunately for them Naomi was her father's daughter.

                         She delivered a kick to his back as she sent him sprawling towards the direction of Bakugo who didn't hesitate to practically explode to man's face off.

                         "I don't need your help, witch!" He grumbled as he delivered more explosions. More men falling to his feet in defeat.

                         "Not saying you did, handsome," her eyes flashed as two men went to rush at her, but not before she threw a tarot card at one slicing his shoulder and kicking the other where the sun doesn't shine. In their state of pain, she pushed them together and sent a powerful kick that sent them flying out of the window. Without hesitation she ran and plucked her card from the wall before continuing her onslaught.

                         She needed to get back to her father if she wanted to help out. These villains could easily be handled with both Kirishima and Bakugo. Besides, her main priority was her father.

                         "Thanks for the catch, boom boy," Naomi said as she leaned on the edge of the window she had previously sent two villains flying out of. "But I have larger matters at hand. I trust you boys will be fine by yourselves."

                         "Of course I will! I don't need you!"

                         "Wait, you're leaving?" Kirishima yelled from his own fight. "We need to stick together and find the others!"

                         "I'm finding the final boss. I don't care how, but I'm taking him down," her eyes flashed with fury. "And I'm assuming he's with Mr. Aizawa, he is a pro after all."

                         She didn't wait for him to argue before jumping off and swiftly doing a barrel roll before she began sprinting towards the center of the facility. The collapse zone was only a hundred feet or so away from her destination so if she hurried she'd be able to reach her father in less than a minute.

                         But once she got there, her heart stopped.

                         Her feet skidded to a halt as she took in the sight before her. Her stomach moments away from hurling the curry she'd previously eaten with her father, the same man who was now being forced on the ground with a puddle of his own blood accumulating underneath him.

                         Her mind wandered back to that one memory, where her mother's soulless eyes stared back at her.

                         She couldn't let that become of her father, especially since the only reason she wanted to become a hero was to stop villains. Mainly so they wouldn't hurt him anymore, so he would finally get that peace and quiet he deserved.

                         "D—Daddy?" Her voice was shaky as she took an uneasy step forward. The beaked monster from before looked even larger up close so much so, even in his position of a squat above her mangled father she had to crane her head up to meet its eyes.

                         Her father lifted his head with force, "N-No . . ." He cried out in pain as a snap! churned her stomach even more. "Naomi! . . . Go, now!"

                         "Now, I know why you fought so hard for your students," a man in front of her mangled father's body spoke. His dry skin was covered with what looked like hands. "Because you had your own brat in the litter."

                         Something snapped in Naomi her body filled with utter hatred at the two beings before her.

                         With a wave of her hands, her cards appeared, "Devil!" She spoke with malice. "I need you."

                         Her energy fell, but not before the familiar card of The Devil appeared before her, without a seconds hesitation she used more of her energy to bring him out. He appeared beside her, standing in his all red glory. The horns at his head gleamed with sharpness.

                         "Now would you look at that, nomu," the man with the hands said as he took in The Devil. "The brat made another target for you to kill."

                         Her body shook with fury as she pointed at the so called nomu, "Devil," The being turned to her with a grunt. "Destroy!"

                         The Devil licked its lips with joy, "Destroyyyyyyy."

                         While The Devil charged towards the nomu, Naomi used him as a shield. She tucked The Devil card on the inside pocket sleeve of her gloves to ensure that it stayed hidden, but also in contact with her body throughout the course of her fight. She pulled out her other cards and sent them sailing towards the man with the hands. One of her cards knocked one of his hands off causing him to freeze momentarily.

                         The Devil yelled as it picked up the nomu before throwing it against the facility wall.

                         Naomi rushed to her father's side, "Daddy?!" She looked at his twisted and distorted body. "Oh, gods! Okay, I'm going to carry you, okay?" She took a deep breath. "I'm going to get you out of here."

                         "Wh—" her father groaned. "Why . . . Don't you . . . Ever," he wheezed. "Listen."

                         "Daddy, for the sake of us both, please be quiet!"

                         A strangled yell made her turn her attention back towards The Devil where he delivered blow after blow to the nomu, yet every blow looked like it held no impact. Already her bodies energy decreasing at the multitude of blows The Devil was taking.

                         "Say, kid," the man with the hands said. "Your Quirk is pretty strong," he held up one of her tarot cards. "Justice," he read. "With the way you use it I'm guessing each one of these cards holds a single Quirk. And seeing as you're not using any of the others, you can only use one."

                         She glared at him while she threw her father's arm around her shoulder, "Careful, villain. Your own assumptions might be the end of you," she took notice of the warpy purple man next to him. The same being that sent her to the Collapse zone along with Kirishima and Bakugo.

                         He laughed, "You take after your father, but I'll give you a choice before I leave," he flung the card towards her. "You keep the nomu distracted with your devil and take your dear old dad to safety, but!" He leaned towards the water of the shipwreck zone and pulled out two individuals: Asui and Izuku. "I kill both of your classmates. Or! You use one of your other cards to help your classmates but possibly get your father killed."

                         Naomi wouldn't hesitate, no matter if they were her classmates, she'd choose her father with no hesitation at all.

                         She tightened her grip on her father before turning around about to make her way towards the exit when she felt a sharp tug at her shoulder.

                         "Heroes . . . Make sacrifices," her father coughed up blood. "That's what makes them heroic. They don't run away from people who need saving. They stand their ground," he delivered another harsh tug. "S—Stand your ground."

                         "I'm not letting you die, daddy," she hadn't realized she was crying until she felt a salty tear run down her cheek. "I won't."

                         "I'm a pro for a reason, kid. Remember that."

                         She took a glance between her father and her classmates, weighing her options. She lost a card earlier when she threw it at the mist being as a feint, she lost another two in her fight in the collapse zone, and lost four when she threw it at the man before her. So that meant she only had fifteen cards left. Her only hope would be that the cards she had were enough if she were to turn around and do what her father said. I mean, she hardly knew her classmates, even if she did find Izuku's reactions cute when she was saying something that flustered him. Yet, in her eyes, no one could out weigh her father.

                         But one look in those green eyes made her groan aloud in annoyance.

                         Naomi waved her arms, and in doing so forced The Devil to disappear. If she was going to do this, she needed to be fast. So, when the cards split and revealed The High Priestess, she immediately prayed for a different one, even if her energy was going to take a toll on her.

                         BOOM!

                         A bang sounded behind her, before a large hand wrapped around her neck leaving her no room to breathe.

                         "Naomi!" Izuku yelled.

                         She groaned before using her wrist to flick the cards towards the man holding her classmates, if she was going to do this, she was going to do this right. Her card sailed through the air before slicing the man's wrists with a thunk! This made him drop both Asui and Izuku. Immediately, Asui used her freed tongue to wrap around Izuku and jump away from the man moments away from killing them.

                         "I was going to kill you either way," Naomi struggled her lungs burning for air as the man got closer to her. "It makes sending All Might a hell of a message," a hand neared her purple turning face.

                         "You! Let her go! Now! Smaaaash!"

                         The feeling of air rushing into her lungs made her claw at her chest in order to ground herself. Her body dropped but not before a large gust of wind almost sent her flying again if it weren't for Asui who used her tongue to keep her from smashing into a nearby rock.

                         "You're pretty powerful too," the man with the hands stated as he looked pleased that the nomu took the hit aimed at him. "This 'smash' of yours . . . Are you one of All Mights disciples? Doesn't matter. I'm done with you now."

                         Before Naomi could move, the nomu went to deliver a massive blow to Izuku. She lunged doing everything in her power to prevent it from happening, but unbeknownst to her the man with the hands had his sights set on her. He too lunged, his arms outstretching in her direction.

                         Another BOOM! Echoed through the facility. It came from the entrance—a cloud of dust covered the double doors before heavy footsteps followed. And out revealed the familiar blonde burly man the world considered the Number One hero.

                         "Have no fear, students. I am here!"

                         "Look we're saved!"

                         "Ribbit."

                         "He's here . . . All Might . . ."

                         "Ah," the man pulled away from Naomi. "Looks like our games getting a continue."

                         All Might stepped towards their direction and Naomi would be lying if she said she didn't feel even an ounce of relief that the man was before her.

                         "I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over. Running into Young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here," he ripped his blue tie off as he clenched his teeth.

                         "Holy crap, it's All Might!"

                         "I've never seen the guy in person before. "

                         "I didn't expect him to be so huge."

                         "Heh," one of the villains scoffed. "This is no time to talk, you idiots! If we strike now, we can kill him—"

                         All Might moved like a blur. Striking every villain down in less than seconds. Seeing him at work was truly remarkable.

                         Naomi took this as an opportunity to rush to her father's side. Doing her best to cover his wounds with her hands and ensuring he was still breathing. The nomu must have knocked him out while she tried to save Izuku and Asui.

                         "Naomi," a booming voice came from above her. "I can take it from here."

                         She sniffed before hastily wiping her tears away. Tears she didn't know were sliding down her cheeks, "Don't you think you took long enough? And where the hell were you?"

                         All Might sighed and only placed a hand on her head, "I'm sorry."

                         In a span of a second she was crouching next to her father before she wasn't, "Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time!"

                         "You saved us, All Might."

                         Naomi wrapped one of her father's lifeless hands over her shoulder just as Izuku did the same on his other side.

                         "All Might, you can't! That brain villain took One for—" Izuku paused as he look at the others. "I-I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!"

                         All Might waved a hand to stop Izuku, "Young Midoriya!" He made a peace sign over his eye. "I got this!"

                         "Hey, hero!" Naomi called. "Let's leave the pro to do his job. While we make sure this one doesn't go dying on us!"

                         Izuku might have seen something on her face before he softened and nodded at her words, "Right!"

They began making their way up the hill towards the stairs just as All Might began engaging with the nomu. Just like she had seen with The Devil, every blow All Might delivered fell short but seemed to spur him on even more as he wrapped his arms around the nomu and bending his body back. The force of the blow was so powerful it sent a gust of wind in every direction.

                         "Are you guys seeing this? That's suplex looked like a huge explosion! All Mights on a whole 'nother level!""

                         "And yet, he still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us."

                         "Get that guy! Punch him right in the balls!"

                         "Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing. All Might's unstoppable."

                         For a moment everything looked well. Until the dust cleared and revealed the nomu with its claws deep into All Mights side causing blood to spill on the ground. The only reason the nomu was able to get the opening was mainly due to the two portals appeared on each end of All Mights body. Half of its body went through the portal—mainly his arm so it could reach All Mights flesh.

                         "If this is your best than you picked the wrong place to attack! You should just give up now!"

                         "Normally I wouldn't want blood and viscera flooding the insides of my warp gates, but I'll make an exception for a hero as great as you," All Might continued to grunt in pain "Since you're too fast to see with the human eye. Nomu had to restrain you. And once he's pulled your body halfway through. I'll squeeze the gate shut. I'm going to enjoy tearing you to pieces."

                         Naomi's body began to shake again so much so, she pushed her father into Izuku. Why was she turning her back on these villains when they caused her father so much pain? Especially now when they were causing one of her heroes agony? Didn't she strive to be a hero to eradicate villainy? And yet, here she was running the opposite way.

Izuku might have felt the same way because he said, "Asui."

Asui looked at the boy, "Yeah, what is it, Midoriya?"

"Will you carry Mr.Aizawa for me?"

"Ribbit?" She took him from his arms. "Sure, but what're you gonna do?"

Before any of them could think, Izuku began running head first into the fight. His eyes widened with tears and his body shaking with fear, but he didn't let that stop him.

"Twice!" Naomi groaned. "I'm saving your ass twice, hero!" Before she too followed behind him.

They ran towards All Might just as the warpy man ( who she later found out his name was Kurogiri ) appeared in front of Izuku. His beady yellow eyes looked joyful as they opened a portal waiting in merriment as Izuku propelled himself into the said portal as he was far too late to stop.

"Get the hell outta my way, Deku!"

Naomi recognized the voice all too well. She didn't even have to look to know who it was. She didn't even have to listen to the explosions.

Bakugo yelled as he practically tackled Kurogiri to the ground. All while a wave of ice appeared on the ground next to the Nomu engulfing his entire lower body stopping before in could reach All Might. That meant Todoroki was here as well.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might."

All Might struggled as he loosened the nomu grip as he jumped out of the way. He groaned as his side continued to leak with blood.

"Are you okay?"

Another yell followed soon after, this time coming from Kirishima who tried to deliver a low to the man with the hands only for him to merely move out of the way.

"Damn," Kirishima said. "That was gonna be cool!"

"Guess I found your body that time, ya smoky bastard" Bakugo smirked.

"The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you."

Naomi withdrew a card from her glove as she aimed it at the man with the hands, for good measure she withdrew another and used her hands to form an X in front of her face with each hand carrying a card. If the man so much as twitched she wouldn't hesitate to send her cards flying his way.

"Kacchan! Everyone!"

"Kurogiri, how could you let this brat get the best of you?" The man with the hands stated. "You've gotten us into a real jam here."

Bakugo's smirk deepened, "Heh, you got careless, you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed," Naomi nodded a tad bit impressed. "But if you did have a body you would've be wearing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed."

Kurogiri struggled only for Bakugo to release a couple of his explosions, "Don't move. You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up so bad that they'll be piecing you back together for weeks."

Kirishima was sweating, "Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic."

The man of hands took a breath before looking at the still nomu, "Nomu."

The nomu sprung to action, using the still open portals to try and stand up. The ice covering its body ripped its arm and leg off but that didn't seem to faze it.

"How is that thing still moving? It's all messed up?"

Naomi clicked her teeth, "We'll just have to mess it up some more," but she too was incredibly alarmed. She went to draw back her arm when All
Might held up his hand.

"Stay back, everybody!"

Then, a brand new arm and leg made out of pure muscle began to grow and bind together like atoms looking for their counterparts. It was regenerating.

All Might stood, "What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption?"

"I didn't say that was his only Quirk. He also has super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on even at one hundred percent of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back."

Naomi along with her classmates straightened at the creature in front of them. Not even The Devil could regenerate that fast, and he was incredibly durable. Just what were these things?

"First, we need to free our method of escape. Get him, nomu," before any of them could blink the nomu turned towards Bakugo and charged. He was far too fast, none of them would be able to reach them in time . . . Except for All Might.

A gust of wind suddenly blew Naomi back causing her to tumble and roll against the facility grounds. When she looked up the Nomu had successfully managed to grab a hold of Kurogiri. Fortunately for them, Bakugo was seated right beside her completely unharmed.

"Kacchan? Whoa, that's awesome, you dodged him!"

"Yeah, no" Naomi spoke up from her place on the ground. "Bakugo isn't that fast. My guess is All Might pushed him out of the way like he did us earlier."

Izuku nodded, "That makes sense."

They looked over at the man who stood in a protective stance coughing as his clothes were battered.

"These are kids, and you didn't hold back?"

"I didn't have much choice. He was threatening my companion. Besides, these kids are no angels. The plain-looking one, he tried giving kill me with a maxed-out punch. And don't get me started on the girl, she tried to kill me twice by slicing my head off," Naomi glared at her foe.

And she'd do it again if need be.

"What kind of hero does something like that? You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others. Well, you know what All Might? That pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and others are villainous? Casting judgement as to what's good and what's evil. You think you're the Symbol of Peace? Ha, you're just another government-sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence. I'll make sure the world understands that once you're dead."

"You're nothing but a lunatic. Criminals like you always try and make your actions sound noble. But admit it; you're only doing this because you like it. Isn't that right?"

"We've got them outnumbering."

"And Kacchan found the mist guy's weakness."

"These dudes may act really tough but we can take 'em down now with All Might's help. Let's do this."

Naomi stood up and abruptly brushed off the dirt on her costume, "I was beginning to wonder when you'd man up."

"Hey," Kirishima slammed his hardened fist together. Sparks flying. "I'm a man!"

Naomi rolled her eyes before taking out her cards getting ready to shuffle them.

"Don't attack," All Might said almost causing Naomi to grumble in annoyance. "Get out of here."

Todoroki scoffed, "You would've been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember? You need our help."

"I thank you for your assistance but this is different," he clenched his fist. "It's going to be alright. Just sit back and watch a pro at work."

"But you're too hurt. You're bleeding. And you're almost out of it—" Izuku flinched.

All Might only held up a thumb before he turned his attention towards the villains who were ready for him.

"Nomu. Kurogiri. Kill him. I'll deal with the children."

Naomi waved her hands shuffling her cards and waited in bated breath what card the universe was going to pull out. With another wave, a card floated in front of her; The Hermit. She lost many cards during her battle today, so she was glad this one wasn't one of them.

The man with the hands headed in their direction, "Heads up," Kirishima said he struck his fighting pose. "Looks like we're fightin' after all."

A blur flashed before them as it connected with the Nomu, a large explosion and gust of wind followed. Throwing anyone near them off balance and soaring away.

"Weren't you listening? One of his powers is shock absorption."

"Yeah? What about it!"

"He's gonna fight that brain guy head on?" Izuku asked.

"Whoa. They're . . . So fast."

The wind picked up because of their volleys of punches. So much so, Naomi was having trouble merely lifting her head.

"So you were made to fight me, big guy? If you can really withstand me firing at one hundred percent of my power . . . then I'll have to go beyond that and force you to surrender."

That seemed to be doing the trick because All Might sent one monster blow towards the Nomu that send him flying towards the trees.

"A real hero . . . " All Might slammed into the Nomu and talked him to the ground. "Will always find a way for justice to be served!"

While in the air, he grabbed a hold of the Nomu's arm before twisting and using his momentum to send it free falling from dozens of feet in the air. The impact was so strong it caused the ground to crack
all around it

"Now for a lesson," All Might landed in front of the Nomu his clothes even more tattered and torn now. "You may have heard these words before but I'll teach you what they really mean. Go beyond! Plus Ultra!"

Naomi gawked as All Might delivered a monstrous blow so hard it sent the Nomu soaring through the air and out of the dome. The sheer pressure too much for even the dome to contain as the ground rippled around them.

"Now that," Naomi breathed. "Is a hero."

"That's was like a finishing move in a video game! He beat the shock absorption right out of him. I've never seen that kind of brute strength!"

"Imagine having power like that. He must've been punching that monster so fast he couldn't regenerate."

All Might stood up, "I really have gotten weaker. Back in my heyday, five hits woulda been enough to knock that guy out. But today," he placed his fist over his heart. "It took more than three hundred mighty blows."

"Oh yeah," Naomi stated sarcastically. "So weak you sent him on a one way ticket to the moon," she flicked her Hermit card as she pointed at the other two that were left. "Say, All Might you had your fun, it's time they paid for what they did. And I'm calling dibs. What do ya' say villains? Want a date with me?"

All Might shook his head, "Naomi, no!"

"Ah," the one with hands scratched his neck. "So determined on vengeance after what I did to your so called daddy, one would say that isn't very heroic."

"My apologies," she gritted her teeth and image of her father's injured formed came to mind. "I'm all out of heroism for today," she began walking towards the villain having no care in the world expect for wanting to see him unconscious. "You boys might want to leave unless you're not afraid of getting blood on your clothes."

                         "Naomi, stand down! Now!"

                         "Sorry, All Might," she lunged towards the villains. "I have a date!"

                         "You're just in my way, brat," the one with hands ran towards her too. "If I have to kill you to get to All Might I won't hesitate."

                         "Naomi watch out!"

                         Just as she predicted, Kurogiri appeared before her. Using the Hermit card she completely vanished.

                         "Nice trick, kid," He scratched his neck. "But you've let All Might wide open!"

                         "Don't you touch All Might! You stupid villain!" She recognized that yell. It's becoming all too familiar for her.

                         "Izuku!" Naomi dispersed her energy. "You idiot!"

                         She watched, helpless, as Kurogiri disappeared from around her and used his body to create a portal from the man with hands and Izuku. The man reached forward sticking his hand in the portal and all she could do was watch as he was mere inches from Izuku's face.

                         BANG!

                         The man's hand now sported a thick bullet wound . . . That only meant one thing.

                         "They're here!"

                         Up on the entrance, Snipe let more bullets fly, catching more villains off guard at the unknown bombared.

                         "Sorry, everyone! I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could!"

                         "Your class rep has returned! I've fulfilled my duty, and I've brought reinforcements!"

                         Naomi's adrenaline dropped and before she knew it she stumbled a bit. She did her best to conserve her energy the best she could by just using her cards as weapons, but drawing The Devil and the beating he took from the Nomu hit her all at once.

                         "We need someone who can catch them from a distance!"

                         She glanced up from her spot. And growled as she noticed the villains planning their escape route. But even she knew that her energy was too low for her to do anything. Instead she looked up and watched as Thirteen ( with the help of Sero and Sato ) activated black hole.

                         The villains lost their footing as they began to get sucked into Thirteens quirk, but not before the man with hands turned to All Might with a glare, "I may have failed to kill you this time, but your days are numbered. All Might, Symbol of Peace. I am going to kill you."

                         Then, they disappeared.

                         "If all the pro teachers are gathered here, it must mean the rest of the schools safe. The villains attacked this facility but not the rest of the campus."

                         "R-Right," Naomi said as she took uneven steps towards the others. "All Mights who they wanted to begin with they wouldn't risk losing some of their fighters to other pro's especially seeing as they also had to take us into account. They needed a place to not only have the least amount of pros possible but an area big enough to isolate everyone," she picked up one of her cards. The High Priestess. "The USJ gave them that!"

                         "You!" Bakugo growled. "You almost messed it up for All Might with your idiotic plan that didn't even help!" He took a step closer to her. "What the hell was all that talk about facing the final boss and taking him down?!"

                         Naomi tongued her cheek and turned away, "It almost sounds like you're worried about me, handsome," she regrouped and sent him her usual cheeky grin. "Next time you could just say so."

                         "I would never worry about someone like you, witch!"

                         "Sounds like someone's in denial," she singsonged.

                         "Midorya, hey!" Kirishima yelling caught her attention.

                         Izuku was lying on the floor looking at their group with wide eyes, "Sorry, I can't get up."

                         "What? Are you okay?"

                         "Hey! Hero!" Naomi called as she followed Kirishima. "I should give you hell for making me save you not once but two times! Seriously!"

                         "N-No!" Izuku held up a hand. "Guys wait!"

                         A wall of concrete appeared between them and Izuku. She pulled Kirishima back before he could get caught in the crossfire.

                         "Naomi that was so manly!"

                         That actually made Naomi crack a real smile.

                         "For your safety, please stay back, kids. Join your classmates at the front gate. Leave the injured to us, we can take care of them."

                         "Oh, gotcha! We're on it, sir!"

                         Naomi waved at the man, "Thanks, cementos!"

                         "Of course, young Naomi!"

                         "Hey! He said for all of us to head to the entrance!"

                         "Right," Todoroki said as the three boys began making their way up the stairs towards their destination. Naomi hurried in front of them, and she knew they were curious as to what made her summon the last bit of her energy to run up the stairs but nonetheless continued. She needed to ensure her father was okay.

                         The first person she saw was Midnight, "Hey! Mrs. Midnight!" She ran to her in a hurry. "My dad?! Is he okay!?"

                         "I'm glad you're okay, Naomi," she patted her head. "And they're loading him on an ambulance now. If you hurry, you might be able to catch him!"

                         She didn't have to be told twice, ignoring her questioning classmates she ran passed them and out of the facility.

                         Completely disregarding the fact that some of her cards were scattered throughout the building.

— NAT TALKS !

Naomi fights well when villains aren't involved guys I promise, she hates them so much her mind just goes haywire fr.

dont be afraid to comment, I reply to all of them! even if you have questions! don't be a silent reader!

@CELESTIALAPHRODITE ✦
✦ ╱ 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐄!
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑, drive my cards empress and hear my pleads for a tranquil life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9.6K 54
{[Warning: manga spoilers]} The students have finally graduated UA and are continuing their good work as some of the top heroes in the world. A slic...
10.5K 116 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
214K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
80K 2K 60
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...