AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

By poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... More

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]

526 16 10
By poom36yu1

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Today I woke up like every other day. It's a beautiful day; the sun is shining cheerfully just like every day since I reincarnated in this world. So I put on my uniform and head out of my room for breakfast. I see that there is still a lot of repair work to be done at the base but fortunately, the Manjuus worked very hard and in less than 24 hours the damaged docks and dry docks are operational again. I still don't understand the logic of this world; in my world, those repairs would take weeks at best.

Javelin: Good morning.

Me: Good morning.

Leffey: Good morning...

Laffey is as sleepy as always.

Javelin: Will you join us for breakfast?

Me: Alright, are you going to help with the repairs today?

Javelin: Yeah.

Laffey: They made a hole in the port section for me, I have to repair it.

Javelin: In that case we will help you.

Me: Alright. we will help you.

Laffey: Thank you very much.

So we went to have breakfast before work. on the way I could see that the base is somewhat empty and lifeless.

Me: Hey Javelin I don't know if you've noticed but I feel like the dining room is very empty.

Javelin: Well, many of the girls were hospitalized until they heal their injuries the rest of the girls who can fight are on patrol we can't take this war lightly.

Me: I see. Wales is very concerned about this... Laffey how long do you think it will take to repair everything?

Laffey: I'm not sure. but I'll do my best to fix everything as quickly as possible.

Laffey: If there are no setbacks I can do everything myself in 12 hours with Javelin's help I can reduce that time to 6 hours.

Me: Alright after breakfast I will go with Wales to join the patrols.

And so after breakfast I went with Wales to ask for permission to go on patrol.

Me: Good morning Wales.

Wales: Good morning. what would you like?

Me: I come to request to be allowed to join the coastal patrols. We must prevent the enemy from approaching our base for another attack attempt. Surely you need my power from 80 years in the future.

Wales: Hmmmm. in that case I will take your order. I give you authorization.

Me: Thank you very much.

Wales: But you won't go alone you may be a ship built 80 years in the future but you shouldn't underestimate the enemy just because they have outdated weapons from your perspective. I will send you together with a squadron of submarines since my country has not been able to summon a submarine kansen yet I will send you with an Eagle Union squadron.

Me: Thank you very much for everything.

After that I left the office walked towards the port and saw the Cleveland ship at the docks. It seems that one of its turrets is severely damaged so I strain my ears to hear what it is saying. Because I am a modern submarine, my ears are very sensitive.

Cleveland: Stable, stable.

She is giving instructions for the crane to lift one of its towers.

Cleveland: Stop! (Annoyance with concern) Ugh. there are so many repairs to be done.

Sandy: My ship!

Glowworm: (Derision) Agh. what a disaster.

Sandy's ship is on fire and heavily listing. Cleveland looks at Sandy's ship while sighing.

Cleveland: If only we had a repair ship.

At that moment Cleveland realizes the presence of Enterprise so she gets off her ship to greet her.

Cleveland: Hey! Enterprise!

Enterprise: Oh? Ah, it's you Cleveland. What's up?

Cleveland: Shouldn't you be resting? You exerted yourself in that last battle.

Enterprise: (Doubts) Should I make an effort? I was just getting warmed up and when I was very motivated to fight (disgust) Those wretched ones decided to escape. I have to spend all that energy I have contained within me on something.

Cleveland: Seriously. are you really as they say in the rumors that you're a battle maniac.

Enterprise: Why do you say that? We have always fought in the same fleet. It's as if you don't remember me.

Cleveland: Oh. didn't you know?

Enterprise: Know what?

Cleveland: The woman you're talking about is my mother.

Enterprise: (shocked) Are you serious?

Cleveland: She retired a few months ago and I took her place.

Enterprise: (In shock) Could it be? Are you... Little Cleveland?

Cleveland: (smile) Yeah.

Enterprise: The last time I saw you. you were a little girl... (Smiles) I see why I couldn't recognize you. You fight just like your mother and you act just as tomboyish as she does.

Cleveland: (Pouting) That was very cruel of you!

Empresa: HAHAHAHAHAHA. What are you saying silly? Didn't you say that in the future you would be the most macho of all men?"

Cleveland: (blushing) Those were just the words of a foolish girl! You don't have to take it seriously! I really regret saying all those stupid things; thanks to that, no one wants to be my boyfriend.

Me: Wow, I just found out Cleveland's dark secret.

London: Ah, you're here.

In that moment, I see London walking towards me behind her there are two women dressed in revealing swimsuits from their clothes I can tell that they are submarines from the Eagle Union.

Without a doubt they are Albacore and Mackerel.

London: They are your colleagues on this occasion.

Me: Hello it is a pleasure to work with you. My name is USS District of Columbia a fast attack submarine.

Albacore: (Cheerful) I am Albacore. I am Taihou's living nightmare. it's a pleasure to work with you.

Caballa: (Cheerful) My name is Caballa. it's a pleasure to meet you.

London: Now that you know each other better. according to the Wales' order you have to patrol sector ********. Supposedly a fleet from the Eagle Union should arrive today as reinforcement. It is possible that the enemy will attack that fleet so if you see enemy ships nearby destroy them.

Me: In short are you authorizing us to exterminate any enemy ships regardless of whether they are Sirens or fellow Kansen?

London: For now the order is only for the Siren ships. In the case of the Kansen just damage them without sinking them or capture them.

Me: Okay. Fleet, move out!

Albacore/Mackerel: OOHHHHHHHHHH!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 959 19
she's a dreamer. and he is her dream. fem!oc 𝒙 miguel diaz cobra kai: season 3 - 5 Β© marcluvrr
5.5K 270 16
The said Quote: "Time Heals" Does time really heals? Is it really true? We never knows, until we get through it and experience it ourselv...
4.5K 92 22
She would fulfill her promise and always be Naofumi's shield, she could remember how she finally died sacrificing herself for him. And for her brothe...
10.6K 192 12
"Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new lif...