Why Are Anime Characters goin...

By johndoethemaster

You're a 19 year old college student. Quiet, reserved, but definitely well built and muscular, you had many h... More

Bio
Moving Dorms
Moving In (1/3)
The Trio Roles
Camping Trip (3/3)
Normal Day of School
Miscellaneous Events
CCG/Begin the Murder Arc
Investigation
Wild Night

Break (2/3)

987 35 14
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Jin: Manga......the ultimate black mail for your world.

Hide: *snort* Yeah. Your govenrment is already aware of the true nature of the CCG. I mean sales of manga have multipled by the tens ever since. Apparently a government official told me they're buying manga secretly so they are sure what to expect from the other worlds. But a ghoul's kagune looks cool not gonna lie.

Kaneki: *chuckle* I-I guess.

Nishio: Ah....this is quite an interesting story. Tokyo Security Committee instead of CCG, many of us live and you fucked your wife Kan-

Kaneki: HEY I'M NOT MARRIED!

Nishio: *smirk* You got the hots for Touka though. Don't think I see that look on your face-

Ayano: Connor does fanfiction exist?

Y/N: PPPPFFFFTTTTT!

Y/N chokes on his own spit in the kitchen, everyone turning with a curious look on their faces as Connor and Jin wave their arms.

Jin: Nope! Nope! No way in hell!

Connor: HELL NO-

Ayano: *blush* Oh....oh my~ There's A LOT of fanfiction about me~ *gasp* SMUT TOO?!

To their horror, she looks at everyone before typing rapidly on her phone, seeing the dark side of the internet as many of the girls blushed.

Natsuo: *seeing all fanfiction and degenerate art of his older sister* I want to cry and kill everyone.......IWBSISDBWISNSKSONSJSH!

Y/N: NO SEARCHING UP FANFICTION GOD DAMNIT!

Ayano: RULE 34- AH MY EYES!

Connor takes her phone, deletes all those tabs and deletes the history before sitting back down.

Connor: For your sanity....PLEASE don't explore that side of the internet. Two words to describe it would be disgusting......and degenerate.

Y/N: Shouko don't do that ok? I don't want you to ruin your innocence!

She was babbling incoherently, her face red at what he was implying and how close he was to her as he mumbles on and on.

Hide:........So basically fanfiction, illogical porn, shipping characters, fan art, and a whole bunch of shit about us. Got it. *gag* Oh god the thought of me with my best friend and Nishio won't-

Ayano: Well that exists in a fanfiction and rule 34. And plus you're preg-

Connor: NO SEARCHING PORN UP!

Hide, Nishio, and Kaneki were utterly mortified and choked on their own spit as Y/N scrolls through his phone.

Y/N: Mind if I get your phone number?

Mikasa: Sure.

Shouko: M-Me tu?

He gets their phone numbers before thinking about what to do as it was Sunday.

Y/N: Hmmm.....

Later

Fuyumi: I mean....I don't mind hanging out.

Natsuo: I'M COMING TOO!

Y/N: Let's trade numbers.

Their eyes perk up as Y/N adds their numbers to the group chat including many others and they head to the mall.

Asuna: There's more nature around here.....and yet there's so many more places for sight seeing.

Kirito: This is 50% off today.

Y/N: I only been here for like a week.

Mikasa: 'I wish I was born here.....instead of the hellhole that was the other world. Oh well.'

???: PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME!

They all silently nod at each other before tip toeing down the aisle, grabbing some groceries along the way as they see a robber holding a cashier at gunpoint.

Robber: GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY-

*BAM*

Mikasa and Ryuko promptly slam his head against the counter, knocking him out and Y/N kicks the gun away.

Police: POLICE- oh......you guys again.

Sekai: The police knows you?

Police: Kids these days....always getting into trouble. You two are somehow trouble magnets even after a week. 8 fights in self defense in a week, stopping 3 robberies and more. We'll take him so don't worry.

They got the camera footage before leaving with the robber, and they pay for their groceries before heading outside.

Later

Y/N:.....Huh?

Hide: Nishio......he visited the other world for a moment and got captured by CCG.

Kaneki was panicking, and Y/N had a blank look on his face though turns to find Connor in an armored vehicle.

Y/N: This is fucking stupid.......

Connor: BUT STUPID IS OUR MIDDLE NAME! Also my father stole some CCG equipment too.

There was armor and several blades, Y/N taking a sword like one while Connor held a literal cannon.

Fuyumi: Wait isn't this illegal?!

Y/N: THEY DON'T KNOW OUR WORLD ACCEPTS GHOULS! I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LET A FRIEND DIE UNJUSTLY!

Natsuo:.....Well many of us do have supernatural abilities and that world isn't exactly the strongest.

Connor: FUCK IT! WE'RE GOING IN!

Connor held a device his father got just for him, and everyone hopped into the truck and the other truck brought there as they drove to Tokyo.

Later

Nishio: SIS!

Sis: *cough* Brother.....r-run.

Nishio was able to escape from their clutches, but was heavily injured as CCG agents surrounded them.

CCG agents: Why do we have to take care of small fry?

Nishio: GET BAC-

A kagune reaches down, throwing him and his sister onto the back of one of the two armored pick up trucks.

Y/N: WAIT THIS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE MANGA OR ANIME! HIS SISTER LIVING TO THIS POINT ISN'T A CANON EVENT!

Connor: DRIVE FASTER WILL YA?!

Hide: I'M TRYING!

*WHOOSH*

Principal: WHAT'S UP BOYS AND GIRLS!

They all scream as 3 armored jeeps rode besides them, their principal holding 2 LMGs with a grin.

Y/N: HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA BE EXPELLED-

Principal: IT'S FINE! BUT YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME FIRST!

Connor: DAMN WE'RE ALL BADASSES!

???: SIR WHERE ARE WE GOING?!

Principal: BACK TO OUR SECRET CHECKPOINT!

Connor: WAIT CAN'T WE USE THE TELEPORTATION DEVICES?!

Principal: NOPE! IT'S STILL BEING IMPROVED SO WE CAN'T RISK AN ERROR!

Y/N: Cool.

???:........

Y/N pats the unknown figure on her head, not knowing who she really was as they head to the checkpoint before going through a portal back to a location near their college.

Soldier:......So the new college students gone to save their friend eh? Not surprised cause this happened before.

Kirito: Wait really?

Soldier: Yup. Not surprised.

Paramedics got Nishio and his sister into an ambulance, and everyone was escorted to the front of Y/N's college.

Ai: What happened?

Y/N: A lot had happened.

Ruby: Mmmmm!

Aqua: *snore*

Connor: You know you could hang out with us even with the kids.

Ai: *eyes wide* Really?

Everyone: We don't mind.

Ruby was excited, waving her arms around while Y/N immediately looked into the Oshi No Ko manga online.

Y/N: Alright maybe a hang out isn't the best option today.

Natsuo: So we committing war crimes next?

Everyone: YE- NO!

Connor chuckles, sweating as the 4 yanderes hung onto him.

Connor: *chuckle* Looks like college will be quite interesting.

Y/N: *chuckle* Indeed.

Connor: I-

Connor's Dad: *smirk* Son, did you really borrow two of my armored jeeps to save your friend?

Connor: *bummed* Ah shit.

Connor's dad was called to the college, and they had a good laugh though he was scolded for taking the jeeps without his dad's permission.

Y/N: 'Wait where did that hooded girl go?'

Later

Y/N: Phew! Today was a bit eventful.

He hummed a song, showering in the bathroom of the dorm with his things at the side.

*SHAKE*

Y/N: I'M IN HERE!

*CREAK*

Y/N:.......'Wait wasn't the door locked?'

The door was locked behind him, and he turns only for his face to pale at who was in front of him.

???: So this is the handsome guy that saved a fellow ghoul~

Y/N: *gulp* Y-You're Eto Y-

Eto: So you know me~ After all, I saw you were.....quite an avid reader of the manga I belong in~

She winks before jumping onto him, pinning him onto the ground with a teasing look on her face.

Y/N: H-How are you here?!

Eto: *pout* Hmph! I want an education too you know! *grin* I just followed you cause I am DYING to get to know you~

Y/N: You know I'm naked.

Eto: I am too~

Y/N: *INTERNAL SCREAMING RAPE WHISTLE PANDEMONIUM PANICKING MY BODY IS NOT LISTENING TO ME WISBWKSBAOSNAJABOASNAJNAAISIBSIANZ*

She had a possessive look in her eyes as she leans down, sniffing his neck before letting out a satisfied sigh.

Eto: Ah you smell so nice~

Y/N:.....Are you also here cause you want to use the manga to expose the CCG?

Eto: Yup.

Y/N: What are you even majoring for?

Eto: Well I'm think of microbiology. All that lab stuff you know~

Y/N: You sure they're gonna accept you?

Eto: Already did-

Connor: HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU'RE IN A SHOWER WITH A GIRL?!

Y/N: CONNOR IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!

Connor: WHO'S SHE- HOLY SHIT IT'S ETO! Wait....

Connor yelled from behind the door as they talked with each other.

Connor: You're a student?

Eto: *scoff* I'm 24. I can still go to college.

Connor: Nice........so you're into older women-

Y/N: Connor can we not talk about my type of girl in front of her?

Eto: What?~ You scared I might.....do something?~

Connor: AT LEAST GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER DAMNIT!

Y/N sighs before pushing Eto off and washes his hair.

Eto: Wash my hair too 'Kay?

Y/N:...............Fine.

She giggles as he washes her hair, not believing what he got himself into though he had to admit she looked rather stunning.

Later

Kouta: Alright! College it is!

Kaede: This......is college?

Kouta: Yup! Now-

*BOOM*

Y/N was thrown from the 2nd story onto a couch, toppling it over as he groans.

Y/N: *groan* Oh my back...

Connor: My friend is stupidly durable.

Y/N gets up, stretching as hollering can be heard from above.

Y/N: HIDE YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Natsuo: DAMN THIS IS A WHOLE LOT MORE FUN THAN BACK HOME!

Ryuko: OH SHIT HE'S RUNNING UP!

Nishio: *HORRIFIED SCREAMING*

Jin: Nishio the one eyed owl ain't gonna hurt you......

Eto: *giggle* I won't. 'That is if you mess with him.'

Kouta: Uh......this might be eventful-

*BAM*

A wooden table miraculously didn't break as it was thrown down the stairs and it was picked up by invisible arms.

Kouta: 'Thank god the government was willing to help Kaede.'

Sekai: TikTok? What's that?

Y/N: Let's not get into the cesspool of the internet.

*BOOM*

Y/N: AYO WHAT THE FUC-

Later

Y/N: Darn.....the upper floor is closed off cause of the accident. Well they're renovating the entire building in an hour anyway....

Shouko: Mmmm........goolnif.

Shouko and Y/N said good night to each other, Connor sleeping in someone else's dorm as she slept on the couch in his room.

Y/N: 'Alright let's just put this controller down

*CREAK*

Eto: Boo.

Y/N: *INTERNAL SCREAMING*

Just as he was about to close the window next to him, Eto immediately climbs inside, her bandages removed to reveal her bare body as she sat on his torso.

Eto: My my you sleep without a shirt?~

Y/N: I do not consent.

Eto; *whisper* Doesn't matter. I'll just sleep here for today.

She grabbed the blanket, pulling it over herself and Y/N before looking up at him while laying down.

Eto: *grin* Wanna cuddle?

Y/N:....Not like I have much of a choice but alright.

*HUG*

Eto: *cuddle* That's better~ Now good night Y/N~

Y/N could feel her body press against his chest, his face a bit flushed as he didn't expect to be sleeping with a naked girl, much less the one eyed owl of Tokyo ghoul.

Y/N: Good night. 'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME DIENDJSJNDSJJDJD AH AH AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!'

Next Chapter:

Party (3/3)

Going to Classes

Jealousy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...
137K 2.5K 41
Typical Isekai story? Pretty much. Friday Night Funkin world with a harem? Yep. Superpowers? No need to ask. (Crappy summary I know, but eh, that's b...
66.5K 1.2K 68
Oh what's this? You....a random fanfic reader, officer worker, a whole bunch of other things died to Truck-Kun and now you've reincarnated into one o...
121K 1.4K 38
You are Y/n L/n and You are A God that exists outside the Multiverse but one day you finally got bored and decided to form A Massive Muttiversal Hare...