creating pokemon in parallel...

By Kuntianakgg

Sejoun was a fan of the Pokemon game. When he played Pokemon until midnight, he suddenly lost consciousness. ... More

a world with advance biotechnology
the first pokemon on parallel world
charmander is born!
publicity, popularity
audit team is ready to review
is it really real?
Company excitement
Park Sedol and his mistress
Red & White in chaos
charmander debut!

exhibition day

188 11 9
By Kuntianakgg

   "Furthermore, he doesn't have many assets anymore. He has only a few millions of dollars. But what kind of thing is he going to develop with that small amount of money he can do? On the other hand, I have a talented designer like you, and I created the Spirit Dog with nearly 100 million worth of funds!"

   "Like the flame in the video, how is it possible to do it, unless there is an expert who is willing to give away the technology at hand, tsk, is it even possible?"

   "Maybe he is bragging now. At the biological exhibition in three days, he will find an excuse to be absent, just having a mouthful, like a clown jumping on a trampoline!"

   Park Sedol never thought that he would be beaten in the face.

   "My husband is right~"

   Lee Chaerim agreed.

   At the same time……

   Red & White corporation.

   Sejoun put down his phone, curled his lips, and said to his assistant next to him: "There are still many people who don't believe it, but it's okay. On the day of the exhibition, charmander will reverse their stupid minds and slap their ugly faces."

   Hyun Jae said: "Yes, I really want the exhibition to come soon!"

   "It's only three days, so no hurry."

   Sejoun applied for a booth at the biological exhibition a few days ago, and the other party has also passed the application.

   It's just that I deliberately raise this matter again today, and then it will definitely attract a group of viewers.

   The exhibition is an important event. It will be held in S City this year. How could you miss it?

   "Hyun Jae, was I stupid before?"

   Sejoun suddenly asked a strange question.

   "Hmm, well let's see, yeah it seems so, I feel like you're the stupidest person I ever seen in my life."

   Sejoun felt heartbroken, silently crying deep in his heart, then shook his head: "That's why I was deceived by others and fell for Park Sedol's trick! Fortunately, it's not too late to make up for it. I will be a competent boss in the future."

   "Well, I believe that Mr. Se will definitely be able to do it, and he will definitely lead the company to rise."

   Hyun Jae waved her small fist.

   She doesn't know what has changed Sejoun for the past few days. Compare it to Sejoun now, and the conclusion is that Sejoun has changed a lot!

   He is no longer Sejoun, she knows, he spends more time in the company every day, and wise more decisions...

   "Ring~~~ ring~~~ ring~~~"

   A burst of's cell phone ringing interrupted Lee Chaerim's thoughts.

   On Sejoun phone, the callers appear as short numbers.

   "Bank number?"

   And then he picked up the phone.

   ""Is this Mr. Kim Sejoun?"

   "Well, it's me, may I ask-"

   "Hello, I'm from the XX Bank. The loan Mr. Kim applied in our bank has been approved, and the maximum amount of loan is 8 million."

   "Oh?"

   "Please, Mr. Kim go to our bank as soon as possible to go through all the remaining procedures..."

   After talking over there, he hung up the phone.

   Sejoun put down his phone, explained a few words to Hyun Jae, and drove to the bank.

   Finally! The loan that I asked is finally approved!

   After Sejoun gets the money, he will created more charmander!

   At the bank lobby

   Sejoun is negotiating with the manager of the bank branch.

   At that time, Sejoun submitted the loan application at the sub-branch here. After several days of review, it was delayed and issued.

   "... Mr. Kim has a good reputation. You have a house and a car as collateral. As long as Mr. Kim signs it, 8 million will be credited to the account within two working days."

   Bank Manager Chen smiled and handed over the contract.

   A loan of 8 million is already not small, and it is worth his sub-branch manager to come forward.

   "OK."

   Sejoun signed several names.

   "Happy cooperation, Mr. Kim must remember to repay regularly, otherwise it will affect your credibility."

   "I know."

   Sejoun asked: "If a small company takes a loan, how much can I borrow from your bank?"

   8 million is just not enough for the development. It would be good if you could borrow another sum of money.

   Loans are not scary, but the most fearful thing is that you won't be able to get a loan.

   Sejoun is not worried that he will not be able to repay the money in the future. It is just that after Charmander goes public, the value of the company will inevitably be greatly improved.

   "Depending on the situation, we have to evaluate the grade according to the current situation. There are often companies that come to us to loan more than one million dollars. If Mr. Kim wants to take a loan, Mr. Kim can provide the company name, and we will send someone to investigate. I believe it is not difficult to get another loan for Mr. Kim"

   "Oh, my company name is Red & white cooperation, and what next step?"

   "Oh it's simple, the next it's about filling out a..."

   The bank manager was stunned for a moment, and suddenly thought of how the company name was so familiar.

   "Ahem... Red & White cooperation?"

   Thinking of the other party's surname, the bank manager's face changed, and he said with a dry smile: "Ha, I forgot something, this month's application quota has reached the upper limit. If Mr. Kim wants to use the company's name for a loan, you can go to our other different branch for another loan. Try it!"

   The bank manager didn't expect to meet the notorious Sejoun on the Internet!

   He then murmured in his heart, no wonder he had heard the name before, it turned out to be the boss of Red & White cooperation.

   "Is that so?"

   Sejoun's eyes narrowed. How could he not hear the change in his attitude before and after?

   It must be because, after learning the name of the company, the bank manager had no trust in the company and did not intend to give him a loan to the company!

   "Yes, Yes……"

   The bank manager wiped his forehead and smiled.

   Just now, I shouldn't have said too much, I can only find a garbage reason to push it down.

   The bank manager heard a bit about it recently, how garbage Red & White cooperation is.

   A biotech company with a bad reputation. I heard that it was a scam company...

   If he had known who Sejoun was earlier, the personal loan would have been blocked, but it was too late.

   The other party has signed an agreement, and there is no way to go back.

   Fortunately, he used his house and car as collateral. If he couldn't repay the money, the big villa would be enough to repay the principal.

   "In a few days, I believe that Manager Chen will contact me and leave. I hope the loan will come down sooner." Say Sejoun with a meaningful smile:

   After the exhibition, the company is bound to become a hit, and are you worried about not getting the loan?

   Not to mention millions, it is not impossible to get a loan of up to ten hundred million!

   The bank loan was released faster than Sejoun imagined, and it arrived that night.

   After Sejoun got the money, his first thought was to expand the cultivation tank.

   At present, the value of culture tanks on the market is not cheap. A medium-sized culture tank needs about 50,000 won, and it takes about 4,000 medium to fill a medium-sized culture tank.

   Of course, if you can find good channels, the price of culture tanks and culture fluids can be greatly reduced.

   For example, for medium size culture tank, some large companies have special channels and have long-term cooperation with some companies that produce medium size culture tank, and the price is halved.

   Sejoun thinks that if his company grows bigger in the future, the cost of a culture tank in the future could be reduced by a lot.

   Profits can be reduced, but the brand of "Pokémon" must be done well and firmly control the market!

   When Pokémon entered people's lives and people saw Pokémon everywhere...

   That is what I call business.

-----

   Inside the laboratory. 

   "Uncle, how many culture tanks can we put down here? I plan to add another batch."

   Sejoun roughly estimated the distance and asked one of his uncles.

   "You wanted to add another culture tank?"

   Kim Jim was stunned for a moment, feeling a little weird.

   Since that day, Sejoun's personality had changed so much, he didn't care about the company until suddenly he created a creature that had never been seen before.

   "If you want to replenish a batch of culture tanks, I suggest about 20 to 30. The culture tanks consume more electricity. If there are too many, the laboratory will not be able to handle the electricity."

   "That's fine, I'll find someone to get 20 of them to try."

   Sejoun chose only 20 to be on the safe side.

   "When the company gets rich, I'm going to build a bigger laboratory, and more than a hundred culture tanks can't meet my needs at all." He looked at the surrounding environment, frowning slightly.

   If you put 20 small and medium-sized culture tanks into it, it will be slightly crowded.

   "Hahaha keep dreaming, and maybe it will happen someday. I remember when I was a child... Yeah, that is boring. Anyway, with this little guy here, your dream will definitely come true."

   "Yeah, believe in me."

-----

   Three days went by pretty quickly, and it was the day of the biological exhibition, the system that I thought was already leaving me to another isekaid person suddenly gave me a mission.

   System: Make Charmander get the highest attention in the biological exhibition, and get lottery times once the missions are completed.

   Although Charmander has received great attention at present, Sejoun has not let his guard down. Everything depends on the performance of Charmander, the biological exhibition. Unlike other companies, Red & White Corporation only has one Charmander, so Charmander's physical condition must be adjusted. Otherwise, when the time comes out, the setback will be over.

   On the day of the exhibition, Sejoun and Uncle Kim Jim took Charmander to participate together.

   Unlike other companies that rent large trucks to carry the genetic organism car, Sejoun doesn't need all that. One small car is enough.

   This biological exhibition was jointly organized by the three largest cities in Korea, B, S, and Z. Due to the large scale of this biological exhibition, many industry leaders from Korea participated in the exhibition, and many small companies deliberately staggered it. Up to this point in time.

   So there are not many companies participating, but each is an industry elite.

   When I got out of the car and walked into the exhibition, I had a face-to-face meeting with the people from BioPeak. This time Jin Jeongdo came, but Jin Jeongdo lowered his head this time and pretended not to see Sejoun and the others hurried past.

   Originally, Sejoun wanted to taunt them when he saw BioPeak, but when he saw them lower their hats and leave in a hurry, he suddenly felt dull.

   He feels that he shouldn't set his target on S city as simple as that. How can he go international if he owns the Pokemon system? A company like BioPeak, which is well-known in the country, is really normal when looking at the world.

      Looking at the departed BioPeak, Sejoun shook his head, Kim Jim smiled and said, : "This is the influence of the audit team in Korea. As long as their initial review scores are high, you will be able to get the corresponding respect. But we can't be proud. Historically, Genetic Organism will deduct points after the review. We can't slack off. When the time comes, Charmander drops 70 points, and it's a laughingstock."

   "Yeah" Sejoun nodded, looking thoughtful.

   "That is the number one company in Z city. Look, their Genetic Organism is Vine Snake." At this moment, Kim Jim whispered aside.

   Sejoun saw that in one of the largest booths in the entire exhibition, there was a middle-aged man with a bald head in a suit and leather shoes.

(Never gonna let you down)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 6 10
Felix always dreamed of becoming a Pokémon trainer, however Pokémon aren't real. But what will happen when he finds a strange device that a transport...
2.4K 65 12
The invention of the nerve gear allowed a new version of Pokémon to be created. One where you can literally go into the world of Pokémon. But after t...
2.7K 377 90
A young boy named Pepe lived a regrettable life, mainly because, heck, he didn't have a Pokemon. He couldn't be bothered to raise one, and he was alr...
92K 3.4K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...