The Damned

By theprodigyofficial

Onyx is a troubled teen, who doesn't realize just how troubled her future will be. Kai and Dimitras face the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

7 2 1
By theprodigyofficial

It was towards the end of Onyx's second year at Greenwood, and she was being a depressed little bitch. Her grades had dropped and she wasn't taking any visitors. Her Prost year started after a short summer break, giving her a lot of time to think about what she should do about her Ava situation. She decided she would move on like Kai said, and turn her attention elsewhere. She was tired of sulking about, and wanted to get back outside and enjoy the sun. She was tired of staying in her room feeling bad about herself and knew if she went on like that for much longer, she would drive herself mad.

December came around and she agreed to a party to celebrate her twentieth birthday, but specifically requested that Ava was not invited. Dimitras understood and informed Kira. The party was simple, Dimitras invited only their closest friends, supremes and family. After winter break, Onyx was ready to reach out to Cyndi and Bethany again, and was happy to discover that they welcomed her back with opened arms, and a few BJs on the side.

Onyx was back to her old self and never felt better, or so she told herself. Every time she was asked if she still thought about Ava or was bothered at all about the situation, she brushed it off and seemed unfazed by it all. But inside she knew she would always have thoughts of Ava, tucked away in the back of her mind.

*************

Since Onyx opened back up, she loved the attention she was getting. Word had spread that she was no longer hiding away and she was approached frequently by students of Greenwood, wanting her autograph or a picture with her. Her following on social media had tripled, gaining her more than two million followers. She was known everywhere, especially by humans. She couldn't go to the city for the day with her family or friends without being followed by paparazzi or reporters. Everyone wanted to know where she was or what she was doing.

She was a sex symbol and students around Greenwood knew it. Still, she kept her circle small and enjoyed the company of Bethany and Cyndi as time allowed. She was pleased to find that the three of them shared two classes this year, one of which was Physics with Mrs. Harrison. She was a sweet lady, she was short and wore glasses with lenses that looked to be at least an inch thick. She was the oldest teacher at Greenwood, and was also one of the most boring teachers at the school. She spoke very slowly and had even been caught falling asleep a time or two.

It was a Thursday afternoon, Onyx was on her way to Mrs. Harrison's class. She always sat in the back with Cyndi and Bethany so they could talk since Mrs. Harrison couldn't see or hear past the second row. It was one of Onyxs' favorite classes since it was practically a free period for her, she was able to mess around with her teammates, tossing the plastic figures Mrs. Harrison had lying around back and forth, or she would spend class catching up on the latest gossip with Cyndi and Bethany, which was something she never could have imagined herself liking to do two years prior.

On her way to class, she had seen Ms. Rodero, a freshly divorced professor at Greenwood, drop the papers she was carrying. Onyx ran over to help her. She squatted down to help her pick them up when she noticed that she could clearly see down the front of the woman's dress and she couldn't help but stare. Ms. Rodero looked up at Onyx once she noticed the girl had stopped picking up the papers and noticed she was staring. She smiled and winked playfully before taking the papers from Onyx.

"Thank you, Onyx, that was very kind of you. I'll see you later in Sociology." She said before standing and returning to her room. Onyx smiled and continued to Mrs. Harrison's room. She was a couple minutes late but was able to sneak in without the older professor noticing. She took her seat in the back, with Cyndi and Bethany as usual.

Onyx couldn't stop thinking about Ms. Rodero, her soft, brown skin and her long black hair. She had light, hazel eyes and a pointed nose. Her lips were small and plump and were always dressed with red or tan matte lipstick. She always knew she was beautiful but had never thought anything of it. She felt herself becoming aroused as the image of her plump breasts played in her mind on repeat. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the way she was leaning had partially revealed the areola of her left breast.

"Onyx," She heard Cyndi say, drawing her from her thoughts. "You have a massive erection," she whispered, giggling softly. Onyx blushed then told them what she had seen.

"Good luck, she just divorced her husband. I'm sure a relationship is the last thing on her mind." Bethany said.

"I don't think it's crazy, haven't you noticed the way her voice changes each time she talks to Onyx?" Cyndi stated. Onyx looked at her with her brow furrowed.

"The way she talks to me? She just talks to me normally," Onyx argued.

"Please, 'Oh, Onyx, I thought I saw you raise your hand. Let me know if you need anything at all'" Cyndi said in a sensual voice as she rubbed Onyxs' chest, recalling the way Ms. Rodero had addressed the girl during class a few weeks prior. Onyx chuckled then rubbed her neck, she didn't realize that the teacher talked to her differently than others but the more Cyndi brought it to her attention, she began to feel like she knew what she meant.

"Why don't we practice? I can't have you going into Physics with a full pistol. I'll be Ms. Rodero." Cyndi said as she gripped Onyxs' erection through her pants, causing the girl to gasp. "Mm, what's this?" Cyndi said sensually as she rubbed Onyx through her jeans. She got close to Onyx's ear, her hot breath against her neck was arousing Onyx even more. "I know you saw me in the hall, now it's my turn to see you." Cyndi whispered seductively. A groan escaped Onyxs' lips, it was barely audible but Cyndi knew she was driving her crazy.

Bethany looked around, making sure no one was in the back row with them. The two students in the row in front of them were asleep, she knew the coast was clear. She smirked and undid Onyxs' pants, unzipping them slowly while Cyndi continued to rub her. Bethany looked at Cyndi to keep going. Cyndi reached into Onyxs' pants and gripped her erection then gasped. "Oh Onyx, I didn't know your crush was this... big," Cyndi teased as she rubbed Onyx inside of her pants. She got on her knees under the table in front of them and pulled her member out of her pants. She looked up at Onyx and smiled softly before taking her into her mouth.

Onyx closed her eyes and leaned her head back imagining Ms. Rodero's lips wrapped around the head instead. Bethany placed her hand on Onyxs' chest and kissed her neck as Cyndi began to suck her. Onyx was overwhelmed with pleasure, they were arousing her senses in all the right ways. She placed her hands on the back of Cyndi's head then looked at her as she helped move her head back and forth, feeling her lips move up and down along her length. Bethany took the amount that wouldn't fit in Cyndi's mouth into her hand and began to stroke her at the same time. Onyx closed her eyes again as she knew she was about to come. Her face turned red, trying her hardest to refrain from groaning as she pulled Cyndi's head as close as the girl's head allowed, then came.

Cyndi tried her best to keep up as Onyx emptied herself down her throat. She pulled her mouth off slowly then looked up at Onyx, smiling innocently. Bethany couldn't stand it any longer, she was more than aroused and she wanted Onyx to know. She sat on the desk in front of Onyx and lifted her skirt slowly, revealing her dripping slit to Onyx. Bethany took the tip of her finger into her mouth and bit it softly as Onyx stared. Onyx gripped the girl's thighs, spreading them even further.

She looked up at Bethany as she took the girl's clitoris into her mouth, then began to suck gently. Bethany gasped quietly as she watched, then began to fondle her own breast under her shirt. Onyx spread the girls legs wider then pushed her tongue inside of her. Bethany gripped Onyxs' hair hard as she whimpered softly. Cyndi smirked as she felt Onyxs' member pulsating in her hands. She took her in her mouth again, knowing she was ready for more.

Onyxs' tongue writhed frantically inside of Bethany, causing the girl's breath to quicken. Onyxs felt Cyndi's tongue running against the sensitive skin of the head of her erection, causing her to enter Bethany even deeper. Bethany moaned softly as she came on Onyxs' tongue. Onyx pulled her tongue out slowly then sat back in her chair. She took Cyndi's head in her hands and pulled her head closer, wanting her to take her down her throat again. Cyndi obliged and relaxed her throat, feeling Onyx's length reach inside of  her. Onyx closed her eyes, imagining Ms. Rodero again and came again, making the girl take it all.

Once finished, Cyndi removed Onyx from her mouth and gasped for air as she looked up at her and smiled. Onyx smiled and winked at her, then kissed Bethany who was still recovering from her orgasm next to her on her chair. Onyx fixed herself and the bell rang.

On their way to Physics, Bethany and Cyndi placed bets as to whether Ms. Rodero would use her sexy voice when talking to Onyx or not.

"Onyx, what's your bet?" Bethany asked. Onyx rolled her eyes.

"I bet that you two are over thinking this and nothing's going to come of it." Onyx answered, opening the door for the two girls. When they entered, all the seats were taken except for one on the edge and two at the back of the lecture hall. Onyx took the seat at the edge, leaving Bethany and Cyndi the seats in the back. As the students were getting settled, Ms. Rodero looked at Onyx and smiled, then looked away quickly before blushing. Bethany and Cyndi noticed and immediately began to whisper about it a few rows behind Onyx. Once everyone was seated, Ms. Rodero addressed the class, taking roll before she began to teach. Onyx made sure to pay close attention to her voice as she taught, not noticing any difference like Bethany and Cyndi were teasing her about.

Once the day's assignment was given, the teacher walked the room as she addressed students questions and made sure everyone was understanding the questions assigned. Onyx had already answered the questions she gave them by the time Ms. Rodero was nearing her, so she quickly decided to erase a few of her answers.

"Onyx, is everything coming along alright?" Ms. Rodero asked, and Onyx immediately noticed that her voice had changed. She gulped before looking up to her teacher.

"Actually, I'm having a hard time with the last two questions... regarding direct relationships." Onyx answered.

"I didn't expect anyone to make to make it this during class today, impressive. You're progressing nicely. I could help you with the more advanced topics if you'd like, there's a small group of students that come by Tuesday nights for a study group. Why don't you come by?" She asked Onyx with a smile.

Onyx smiled and happily agreed. After class, Bethany and Cyndi met with Onyx outside of class to ask her how she liked being the teacher's new pet, and if she was actually planning on going to the study group.

"Of course I plan on going, she said she can help me and that I'm progressing nicely." Onyx answered, crossing her arms in front of her.
"Oh sure, she'll help you alright," Cyndi teased, pressing her tongue to the inside of her cheek as she mimicked the movements of a blowjob. Onyx rolled her eyes and removed herself from the conversation. She didn't appreciate the way they were painting her out to be. She knew Ms. Rodero's intentions weren't like that but she didn't expect Bethany or Cyndi to see the teacher any differently anytime soon.

*************

All weekend she found herself thinking about Tuesday. She was nervous, she didn't want to find out that she wasn't as smart as the others. Once she finished dinner on Tuesday, she went to her room and showered before returning to Ms. Rodero's lecture hall. She placed two small knocks on the door before entering, she was shocked to see that she was the only one there given the fact that she was a few minutes late as it had taken her longer than expected to find a matching pair of shoes in her wardrobe.

She looked over and saw Ms. Rodero sitting at her desk. The woman looked at her and smiled. "Hi Onyx, it looks like it'll be just the two of us tonight." Ms. Rodero said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to try again next week?" Onyx offered.

"There's no sense in wasting a perfectly fine Tuesday night. This happens all the time, the others make plans or have other groups they attend as well, I get it." She said as she looked down at her hands that were in her lap. Onyx felt bad, she knew the woman was just trying to do something nice for her students. Ms. Rodero shook her head slightly as if ridding the thoughts in her mind then stood with a smile.

"Shall we begin?" She asked. Onyx smiled.

"Where do you want me?" Onyx asked, soon realizing how what she said must have sounded. She rubbed her neck nervously. Ms. Rodero giggled then gestured towards one of the chairs in the front row.
"Right here is fine. I'll join you." The woman said as she grabbed a book, some paper and a couple pencils from her desk. Onyx sat and her teacher sat next to her shortly after. Ms. Rodero opened the book in front of them and navigated to the section Onyx was struggling with during their previous class. She leaned in close as she explained and discussed the topic with Onyx.

The woman was wearing a tightly fitted white blouse, and a black pencil skirt with a slit that ran up the side. Onyx tried her hardest to refrain, but gave in and glanced at the woman's blouse when the woman was preoccupied, seeing her nipples pressing against the silky fabric. Ms. Rodero returned her gaze to Onyx sooner than the girl expected and noticed her staring.

The woman crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs as she looked at Onyx with a disapproving look.

"If you think I'm that kind of woman, I'm not. I don't know what you've been told, but I don't sleep with students." The woman said plainly, causing Onyxs' mouth to open slightly. She had to think of something and fast.

"I... I... don't think you're like that Ms. Rodero, I just thought I saw something. That's all, I swear." Onyx told her. The woman studied her carefully, trying to debate whether she was telling the truth or not. She then looked down at her breasts to see if she had something on her blouse as the girl said. When she realized her nipples were visible through the fabric of her blouse, she sighed then looked at Onyx.

"So you're saying you weren't staring at my nipples through my blouse just now." The woman retorted, not convinced by Onyx's words. Onyx sighed.

"Yes, I was looking. I'm sorry, I didn't think you would notice. I didn't mean any harm, it just caught me off guard." Onyx admitted. Ms. Rodero sighed then placed her hands on her thighs.

"It's okay Onyx, I'm sorry that I'm so on edge. My ex isn't taking me seriously and thinks our divorce was just a game. He still thinks he can expect me to get on my knees for him as if he didn't cheat on me for three years." She vented. Onyx sighed and rubbed her neck, feeling awful for the woman.

"If it helps, I kind of know how you feel. I wasn't cheated on for thee years but I was cheated on, I see where you're coming from. If you ever want to talk, I'm a great listener." Onyx said with a small smile as she looked a the woman. Ms. Rodero sighed and looked at Onyx.

"Enough about myself." The woman said, curving the conversation. "I saw you looking down my dress on Thursday. You need to learn how to treat women with more respect Onyx." The woman said as she leaned forward as if inviting Onyx to look down her blouse. Onyx gulped as she tried hard to refrain. The woman smiled.

"Mm, good girl. You're a very fast learner" Her teacher said seductively. She leaned in closer, her lips were only inches from Onyxs' ear. "Maybe I can teach you more?" She whispered softly. Onyx closed her eyes as she felt her heart rate rising.

"Y...yes," Onyx managed through shaky breath. The woman smiled from the corner of her mouth. Onyxs' eyes opened and her breath caught as she suddenly felt a hand at the front of her waistband. She looked down and watched as her teacher unbuttoned her jeans, then unzipped them slowly. She pulled the girl's erection out of her pants and gripped the base firmly. She opened her mouth as she looked it up and down, taking in the sight of all eleven inches as it stood straight up.

"To answer your question on Thursday, as one variable increases, the other increases. The slope is... constant." Her teacher said as she ran the tip of her finger slowly up the underside of Onyxs' length. "Much like this..." She added softly. Onyx groaned deeply as she felt Ms. Rodero grip the head of her member, massaging her frenulum firmly with her thumb.

Onyxs' lips parted as her breath became heavy, she looked at her teacher then leaned in to kiss her.

"Ah ah ah," the woman said, rubbing the girl's frenulum harder.

"I... I'm... gonna come," Onyx stuttered in between breaths. The woman smirked and tilted the girl's member towards her. Onyx couldn't hold back any longer. Rope after rope of her white, hot fluid began to leave her, landing on her teacher's breasts. The woman gasped as she felt the girl's seed landing on her chest.

"I've never done this..." Ms. Rodero said while collecting a small amount of Onyx's cum on her finger. "With another student before." She added, before placing the tip of her finger in her mouth. "But if I was going to risk my job for someone... I'm glad it was with you." She said with a small smile as she looked the girl up and down. Onyxs' heart rate slowly returned to normal.

"I won't tell anyone," Onyx assured her. "I don't want to stop." Onyx added, leaning in again to kiss her. The woman smiled softly and let her kiss her. She gripped Onyxs' head and straddled her as she kissed her back. Onyx grabbed her waist, pulling her closer as the woman began to rub her hips back and forth slowly, feeling Onyx's length rub against her.

The woman placed her head on Onyxs' neck and moaned softly. "I bonded to you... I bonded to you that day in the hall. I want you... please," The woman pleaded. Onyx's eyes widened at the woman's words. She began tried to convince herself that what she felt with Ava was just a crush, and the idea of entering her teacher suddenly seemed much more appealing. The woman positioned Onyxs' member at her entrance, moaning softly as she knew how much pleasure the girl was about to bring her. Just as she began to lower herself down, she stopped, gripping Onyxs' chest as she looked at the girl.

"I can't, it's not right. I know you didn't bond to me, I can't do this to you." The teacher admitted. She sighed then removed herself from the girl's lap. She straightened herself and closed the book in front of them before bringing it back to her desk. "I think it would be best if you left, Onyx." The teacher stated firmly. She walked to the door to hold it open for the girl.

Onyx sighed, fixed herself then stood. She approached the door but stopped when she was standing right in front of her teacher. The woman gasped as Onyx grabbed her by the waist, pressing her against the door firmly. Onyx kissed her hard. She was still fully erect, she couldn't get enough of the woman. She pressed her body against hers, then began rubbing her hips against the woman slowly. The tight material of her jeans was rubbing the head of her erection exquisitely.

"I still want you," Onyx managed between breaths.

She kissed her again and her tongue slithered down the woman's throat, mimicking the movements she wished her member was making inside of her as she pulled the woman against her harder. Onyx groaned deeply as they made out, then her eyes suddenly opened as she felt her jeans become wet. She looked down as the wet spot grew, then watched as the woman gripped her through her jeans and began rubbing her, draining her of her sperm. Ms. Rodero smiled then placed her hand on the girl's chest, pushing her playfully away from her.

"Good night, Onyx." She said, then opened the door for her once more. Onyx waved her hand over her stained pants, cleaning the wet spot instantly. She then smiled and winked at the woman as she left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 481 29
(COMPLETED!) In a world with magic for the few who possess the OS gene, 21-year-old witch, Marianne must navigate the aftermath of the mysterious dep...
120K 15.3K 41
On the run in a strange world after pirates kill her parents, Elise plows into Dorothy Blainwick, a young and powerful witch with a monster inside he...
1.3K 359 52
Book Two of the Chronicels of Onyx series. (FIRST DRAFT) The Chronicles of Onyx saga continues... With war still raging on, power threatening to corr...
24.3K 1.1K 21
When a witch and a demon fall in love, the forbidden bond sets in motion a series of events that will change all three realms forever. ...