whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 12

3.3K 111 23
By fuckhoesgemoney20

Omniscient pov:
November 8th 2022

Cassandra is on the phone with Bryson as she walks to the corner store.  They were texting earlier and she told him that she was about to walk to the store and he FaceTimed her immediately.

"All I'm saying is you could've drove to the store" Bryson said looking at Cassandra as she crossed the street.

"I could've but I wanted to walk" she simply said. Bryson set up his phone so she can see his whole body. He didn't realize it but he was biting his lip looking at how pretty the girl was without trying.

"Did you hear what I said?" She said snapping him out of his trance "na my bad"

"Seriously Bryson"

"I said my bad—what you say?" He said laughing a little making her roll her eyes and state what she said earlier "i said I'll call you when I leave out the store"

"Igh"

"Bye" she said hanging up. She walked into the store grabbing a cart going straight to the snack section.

'Cool ranch of courseeee' she thought while
calling her little brother.

"What" Desmond said.

"Little boy don't 'what' me" she said with an attitude. "I was calling to see if you wanting something from the store but since you want to be rude nevermind" she said before hanging up.

'The hell he think this wassss' she thought as she grabbed an Arizona fruit punch and placed it in the cart.

She pushed the cart to the checkout area and placed her things on the counter. "Your total is $7. 56" the old woman said.

Cassandra gave her a ten dollar bill "keep the change" she smiled and grabbed her bag and walked out the store.

As soon as she stepped outside a fist connected to her face making her stumble back and drop her bag.

"Bitch tell yo fuckin friend to hop off my nigga dick" Nia said swinging and hitting Cassandra in the nose making it bleed.

As Nia was about to hit her again, Cassandra blocked it and kick Nia's leg making her drop to the ground. Nia grabbed Cassandra's leg and bit into it.

"You crazy bitch" Cassandra said before pulling Nia's hair back and punching her in the mouth making Nia scream.

Nia tried to pull Cassandra down on the ground but instead Cassandra slapped her cheek make her face turn red.

"Get up" Cassandra said stepping back giving Nia a chance to get up. Once she got up she charged at Cassandra trying to grab her hair but Cassandra swung at Nia's face punching her in the cheek.

The store employee came outside after hearing screams and pulled Cassandra back away of Nia.

"Yea bitch you and yo ugly ass friend better watch yall fuckin back, ion play bout mines" Nia said getting in her car.

"Bitch you better watch yo fuckin tone wit me and the nigga ain't doing the same fa yo ass you dumb bitch" Cassandra said watching nia drive off. 

"Yo you good?" The employee asked as he let go of Cassandra picking her bag up giving it to her.

"Yes, thank you" she said calling Bryson.

"Wassup" He greeted

"can you come pick me up, I'll send my location"

Bryson heard her voice, she didn't sound like herself which made him worried "yea, you good"

"Thanks" she hung up without saying bye to him which she never did. She sent him the location and waited.
————————————
Bryson pov: 10 minutes later

I pulled into the parking lot of the store seeing Cassandra sitting on the curb on her phone.

She looks around for a second until she sees my car and walks towards it. I noticed something running down her face making me confused. 

She opened the door and gets in. "Wassup wit you?" I ask because she never this quiet around me.

She just shrugged "Cassandra" I said making her sniffle. She wipes her nose with the back of her hand and I noticed blood was on her. "Cassandra why you bleeding bruh" I asked as she sits there not talking.

I grab her chin trying to turn her towards me but she tried to pull my hand off of her "cas chill lemme see" I said and she finally lets me turn her facing me.

When I saw her face my heart dropped. She had a bloody nose and a black eye. "Yo what the fuck happened" I said getting mad.

When I said that more tears started falling out of her eyes, "I-i was g-getting my chips and this-s girl came out of nowhere and started fighting me" she said whipping her tears with her bloody hands

"She also fuckin bit me on my leg-g, like what type of rabbit dog are you-u" she said. This pissed me off because Cassandra is a sweet fuckin girl, she don't do shit so why the fuck random hoes coming to beat on her.

"You ain't let her just beat on you right" I asked making her shake her head "no, th-that girl made me get out o-of character, like i do not curse like-e that" she said before continuing, "and i-i don't fi-fight"

"You wanna come to my house?"

"Yes please—do you have a tissue?" She's asked me while I pulled off. " yes in the glove box", we drove in silence until we got to my house, "did you know her" I said looking at her.

"No but she knew me and Bianca and her boyfriend"

"Huh"

"She followed me and said 'tell your friend to get off my n-word d-word" she said making me chuckle.

This is not funny but that was

"What"

"N-word and d-word?", I said as she looked at me "yea I don't wanna say them" she smiled.

She so beautiful

"So this yo friend or her nigga fault" I stated.

"Yea im going to talk to her tomorrow, im sleepy right now"

"Igh come on" I said getting out and walking to her side to open the door for her.
——————————————
Omniscient pov:

Bryson opened his front door letting Cassandra in first before walking in himself. "Come on" he said lowly. His father wasn't there, he actually hasn't been there in a few days so Bryson wasn't worried.

Bryson lead Cassandra to the bathroom, "sit down" he mumbled making her sit down, "pull down your pants" he said turning around while she did so.

"Okay you can turn back around" she said as he grabbed the alcohol wipes and turned back around cleaning where Nia bit her at.

He wet a rag and cleaned her bleeding nose and wiped her bloody hands clean. "You can get up now" he said throwing away the used supplies. "Ima get you some ice go in the door to your left" he said. "Okay" Cassandra said following his directions.

"Hea you go" he said handing her an ice pack. They had lots of ice packaging in the home because Lloyd used to beat on his mother before she killed herself.

"Thank you bry"

" I gotchu " he waved her off turning on Netflix and putting on a random movie for background noise, "lay down" he said making Cassandra's legs lead her to the bed. She pulled out her phone sending a quick message to Bianca before laying down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
1.3M 50.5K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass
66.2K 3.7K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
324K 9.9K 82
"...𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍...