lavender haze (drew starkey)

By 1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS

"I just wanna stay in that lavender haze" social media x real life drew starkey x fem oc lowercase intended ... More

note
1(introduction)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
epilogue

45

980 14 2
By 1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS

january 2024

I am currently learning the dance for my tour. Scott and Brian have been working with me for two weeks now and I already feel so much more confident. All of the dancers I hired are soooo nice and I am so grateful that I will be spending almost a year total with them on tour.

"Aspen! That last count was fantastic! Do it one more time and then we will move onto the next one." Brian says and I nod a little out of breath and get back into position. After doing it again, they go to show me the next count during 7 rings.

I take a break and grab some water. My team has been taking tons of pictures of my progress.

instagram:

@aspenhale posted a new story, 01/16/24:

seen by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, and 31.5 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

Drew has come to visit with Charlie for a couple of days now. They have definitely cheered me up during this BRUTAL learning process.

friday, 02/03/24

@aspenhale posted a new story, 02/03/24:

seen by @drewstarkey, @asplover, and 27.7 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

replies

@asplover ummmm what is this🫣🫣

@drewstarkey can't wait🥰

Holy Shidoodle! The Grammys are in less than two days and I am flying out with Drew tomorrow. Dior helped me design my dress and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out! It is literally fucking stunning.

Drew and I are revealing our relationship at the event. I am really nervous and I hope people don't try to invade our privacy anymore.

@asparagus posted a new story, 02/03/23:

seen by @josephstarch, @tooswift, and 222 others
liked by @josephstarch

sunday, 02/04/24

@aspenhale posted a new story, 02/04/24:

seen by @drewstarkey, @recordingacademy, and 29.9 million others
liked by @recordingacademy

As we arrive to the carpet, my nerves start to take hold. I think Drew notices because he grabs my hand and squeezes it. I think he is nervous too so I squeeze back.

The door begins to open and Drew gets out first. I hear the screams and cheers of many people. Drew turns around and grabs my hand to let me out, and thank goodness for that because this dress is HUGE.

As I fully get out of the car and adjust my dress, fans start to go crazy and I would assume it is because of Drew being right next to me. I think many fans have had a hunch that me and Drew are together and this confirmed it.

@fionamarks posted a new story, 02/04/2

seen by @aspenhale, @drewstarkey, and 167,834 others
liked by @aspenhale and @drewstarkey

We get to the beginning of the carpet and we have a couple more people till we can get pictures. I see Taylor arrive and I go to see her.

"Heyyyy missy!" I say to her and give her a hug. "You look amazing!" Taylor says and I compliment her too because she looks gorgeous.

We talk for a bit longer but then I have to go back. On the carpet, I am being screamed at by so many photographers wanting me to do different things.

I think I get some good ones and bring Drew over. We get quite a few and then have to move on for the next person. I'm kinda nervous to see what people say about us.

time jump

They just announced the nominees for Best Pop Vocals Album—which I am one of them—and I honestly feel I can win this one.

"And the Grammy goes to... Aspen Hale!" I am in shock. I quickly get up and give Drew a quick hug and a kiss; then I give Taylor, Olivia, and Gracie a hug before I go up there.

It was a little bit of a struggle getting up there with my huge dress but I finally did. The crowd is still in a standing ovation as I receive my award. I thank the announcers and go up to the mic.

"Wow! Wow!" I take a deep breath to steady my voice so I don't cry. "Um... I can't even begin to explain how much this means to me! This has been a dream of mine since I was little and could sing High School Musical songs on the karaoke. I want to thank everyone who has helped me achieve this award. I love you all and literally can't thank you enough. This album is my favorite and I can't wait to make more music for you all. I guess as I said in '7 rings'... I want it, I got it! Thank you again!!" After I finish my speech, the crowd stands up again and cheers.

I try to wave it off, but I am so happy right now! I get a little teary eyed as I head to the back. I jump into Drew's arms and he whispers, "I am so so so fucking proud of you, Aspen! You deserve it all!"

I go to call my family because they said they were going to watch it on television.

facetime mom
answered

Hiiii baby! We are so proud of you honey! We knew you could do it!

Thank you guys!!

Oh! Athena said Hi and that she is happy for you!

athena peeks her head into frame

Thanks Thena! I have to go but i love you all so so so much! I'll take you later! Bye!!

we wave bye and i blow a kiss

time jump

Drew and I sat back down and are now awaiting the announcement of the Album of the Year winner. I really hope Taylor wins this one!

"And the Grammy goes to... Taylor Swift!!!" I immediately get up and cheer very loud. She gives me a big hug and goes up to the stage.

She starts her speech and then towards the end she says something that literally blows my mind.

"I have a secret that I've been keeping from you for the past two years..." Oh My Gosh! REP TV?!?!

NOPE

"Which is that my brand new album... uh it comes out April 19th. It's... It's called 'The Tortured Poets Department'. I'm gonna go post the cover right now, backstage. Thank you, I love you!" Fuck I'm going NUTSSSS!!!

7 hours later

liked by @taylorswift, @drewstarkey, and 34.3 million others
@apsenhale omg omg!!!! I AM A GRAMMY WINNER🥹🥹🥹thank you so much to the recording academy for this HUGEEEE honor!🩷🩷thank you to @dior for the amazing and wonderful custom dress🥰🥰i love you all😭and also thank you taylor for announcing a new album🫶🏼🫶🏼
tagged: @recordingacademy and @dior

view comments

@sabrinacarpenter ughhhh so proud of you babe🥹🥹

@asplover yessssuh I KNEW ITTTTTT🩷🩷🩷

@taylorswift 🫶🏼🫶🏼

@oliviarodrigo what did i say????🥳🥳🥳

@madisonbeer so proud baby🥹

@gracieabrams bestie is a grammy winner!!!🩷

@drewstarkey you deserve the world😍

@joeyking yes ma'am🥳

@maddieziegler baby is a winner🥹🥹

@ariana.greenblat yessss aspen🥹

@nicolassturniolo YES ASPEN😭😭

@user45 DREW AND ASPEN IS MY FAV😭

@user drew and aspen dating is a dream come true🥳🥳

authors note:
taylor announcing a new album has me in a chokehold
kinda sad we won't be getting rep tv yet though😔
BUT SO FUCKING HAPPY ANYWAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 616 12
coffee burns your skin, but hot cocoa won't. tommy valentine x fem!oc completed.
18.5K 700 21
always want to play, but you never want to lose. . . . a social media/irl fanfiction jonathan daviss x fem!oc radioheadrot ! annadahlia twenty-tw...
19.8K 296 25
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢? 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮�...
10.1K 98 31
With a rocky relationship history and her career being her main focus , will Abi be able to let her guard down and act on how she feels ? Or will she...