°˖✧˚ʚ Guardian ɞ˚✧˖°

By tRuLyYoUrSSteph

When the world begins to change and things seem to become more negative for humans, a special sort of angel i... More

°˖✧˚ʚSpecies Information ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ Prologue ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ One ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ Two ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ Three ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ Five ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ Six ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ Seven ɞ˚✧˖°
°˖✧˚ʚ Eight ɞ˚✧˖°

°˖✧˚ʚ Four ɞ˚✧˖°

2 0 0
By tRuLyYoUrSSteph

"Bakugo, you gotta stop being so careless sometimes. You could've really hurt yourself in your school, seeing how bad this wound is." Eijiro recommended as he wrapped a strip of bandage carefully around Katsuki's wrist, making sure he didn't hurt it in any way.

"Yeah, yeah." Katsuki bluntly addressed, looking to the side of him.

"Um, hey man, I didn't want to bring this up but, it's kind of weird how these cuts are, they're cuts on your wrist, look deep, and it doesn't seem likely that you fell unless you fell in the most awkward way possible or maybe... you didn't fall at all."

"What are you trying to get at?"

"Is there something that's going on at home that I don't know about?"

Katsuki's eyes moved down to look at the floor to respond with nothing. He didn't want to tell his friend that he had been cutting himself, especially since the recent ones were purely from Katsuki's guilt from Eijiro, but it would be wrong to hold yet another secret from him. The way to answer that question was with nothing. Eijiro continued to look at the blonde until he knew he wasn't getting an answer. He looked back down at the bandaged up wrist and spoke to break the tension, "I'm finished."

"Good, maybe we can still get to Homeroom before the bell rings." Katsuki insisted, secretly wanting to avoid the question all together. He tried to speed walk ahead of Eijiro, but he got stopped by his hand on his unbandaged wrist. The face of the other when Katsuki turned around was covered with shadow as it was hung low.

"Is there something going on at home that I don't know about?" The redhead repeated slowly.

Katsuki still said nothing, as he didn't know what to say. He figured that Eijiro's suspicions only grew over time with the mysterious cuts appearing on his arms that he eventually had to question it, which was something the blonde hoped he'd never ask. He knew there was no way out of it now, the only thing he could do was bring the lump up out his throat and tell him the truth.

"I've been... doing things to myself. It's my only way to cope with my issues." Katsuki shakily repiled.

"What? What do you mean only? You've got me to come talk to remember?"

"I know but, I didn't know how you would react to a thing such as this. I was scared I guess, I didn't want to feel like I had to go to you for everything. I still want to feel like I have some strength left in me."

Eijiro smiled warmly as he pulled in the other for a hug, "You do have strength in you. You have so much that you told me about this even though you were worried, and that's super manly!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the fact that Eijiro still manages to involve manliness with every subject that he could imagine, but he did feel a little better. If there was one thing that Katsuki could truly give Eijiro credit for was his hugs, he was the best at those. You could feel that when he hugged you, he truly meant it out of every piece of his heart.

"Alright, alright. Not so long here at school, you already know about Jime and her stupid rumors." Katsuki warned.

"Oh right," The redhead had released his arms from around Katsuki, letting him take the time to catch his breath, "How about you come over to my house? I'm inviting Uraraka over, maybe you would want to talk to her?"

"Why would I want to talk to round-face about anything?"

"I don't know, but you know how sweet she is. She'll want to listen to you." Eijiro stated before leaving at the sound of the bell.

Katsuki looked down at the floor deep in thought as he walked to his Homeroom. Ochaco and Katsuki barely interacted with each other, so why would she want to help him? Was it because she felt bad?

It might be, she probably just wants to feel good about helping someone. I don't need her, I don't need her sympathy. I know she's looking down on me right now, Katsuki's gaze landed on Ochaco, who was doing her work and quietly with a smile. Feeling eyes on her, she looked over at the blonde and waved secretly, but Katsuki simply looked back at the pen in his hand, clicking the top over and over, She thinks I'm below her, I just know it. With that stupid smile on her saying, "I'll help you the best way I can!" How damn stupid. Where have I seen that smile before? That fucking stupid-ass smile.

"Excuse me, but can you please stop that clicking? It's driving me crazy." A girl sitting in front of the thoughtful male asked.

Katsuki glanced up at her, seeing her face scrunched and her mouth shaped into an upside down U. Before responding, he went back to his pen, "Apologies, lemon face."

"My name is Toru Hagakure, I'm just asking a simple question, no need to be rude," Toru puffed, "Do you mind stopping that pen clicking?"

"And if I say yes?" Katsuki challenged, with a sly smile on his face, as if going back to his normal ways.

"C'mon, man, you're making a scene." Eijiro whispered.

Katsuki scoffed and put his pen down on the table as Toru and Eijiro got back to their work, surprisingly not while alerting Mr. Aizawa.

He's probably sleeping in the corner somewhere, the weirdo, With his previous thoughts coming back to him, it flashed in the teen's head where he had seen a smile such as Uraraka's: Izuku. That's where I've seen it. That stupid Guardian when I asked if he needed anything, he smiled at me.

Without getting any work done, the bell rang and all the students including Katsuki were up on their feet. Even though it was the next class, Katsuki had different intentions that he felt he needed to deal with. He slipped away from the crowd, sneaking in between two buildings where no one could see him. He took out the necklace that Izuku had given him and placed his thumb down on the Guardian charm, which like the first time, started giving out dust and clouds.

"I thought I said not to treat the charm like a-" Izuku was interrupted a second time by Katsuki pushing him and pinning him to the back of the wall. Katsuki grabbed the shorter male's collar of his vest, shaking him about.

"Listen to me, you nerd! Once I start asking these questions, you're going to answer accordingly. You said that you were here to serve me in any way you could, right?! You're going to serve right now, got that!?" Katsuki hollered.

"Got it." Izuku responded, trying not to look as afraid as he was, even though he knew he was going to be fine.

"What's with the deal of you popping in and out of nowhere?!"

"It's my job to protect my Client at all costs, then I'm not allowed to linger in the human world after that. It is strictly against my rules as a Guardian."

"I want short answers, stupid! How do I get rid of you and send you back to wherever you came from?"

"That's impossible, only your parents can do that or when the GA feels you don't need one anymore."

Katsuki growled as he tried to punch in the face but failed, forgetting that the Guardian had the ability to become transparent. Instead of hitting skin, he hit a hard concrete wall.

"Tch, where does this power of you fading out come from?! Tell me the whole shit about this, it's annoying!"

"Uh, okay. It started a long time ago when Guardians were first starting to be new to society," Izuku looked up at the blonde, whose face softened a bit before he looked back down at his fingers, "The first Guardian was assigned to a man who had a lot of problems. He was drinking, abusive, and just downright cruel who just happened to meet ends with him. The Guardian would try to help him, but would only end up getting... uh, assaulted and beaten to d-death. The Guardians that were still up in the clouds had a slightly different opinion on humans ever since that day, we know now that along with your kindness, love, and beauty, there's an ugly side to you. An evil and dark side that is mean, violent, and heartless. Some Guardians turned against the humans and the other Guardians while the Guardians you know today stayed with the humans. The ones who turned against, took the forms of demons. They want to hurt us, hurt humans, hurt everyone."

After finishing, Izuku felt the grip on his vest loosen. He looked up at his Client and saw that his face went from anger to some sympathy. Katsuki released the now wrinkled vest from his fist.

"So, this Guardian. Who was it?" Katsuki asked calmly, but still had the greenette boy pinned against the wall.

"I don't know, all I know is that he lives as a symbol for Guardians who want to protect and make peace."

"Alright, I'm done with you. Go away now." Katsuki ordered, looking a bit dazed like something was on his mind.

"I don't get it, that was all?" Izuku asked, confused.

"That's it, now get outta here. I don't want to see your face anymore."

Maybe I should have never given him the charm so early. Charms are only supposed to be given once the bond is built in trust. I gave it to because his information said he was in high risk of suicide. I felt like... it was the only way. But why? Dammit! I didn't know that this Guardian thing was going to be this hard. Izuku thought, without saying an actual word. He watched Katsuki walk off before he jumped up and flew into the air.

Katsuki didn't get all the answers he wanted nor he asked all the questions he wanted to, but he just felt plain bad when he heard the story of the first Guardian. It made him overthink how he treated Izuku the first moments they had interacted. He started to regret every time he had messed with him before shaking him off.

I never wanted him in the first place, he was getting what was coming to him. I warned him, I told him to fuck off. But he wouldn't listen, so why should I care what I do to him? He's practically asking for it at this point. Katsuki thought as he walked to his next class, thinking of an excuse of being late without sounding stupid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 6 4
┊͙✧˖*°࿐ A villain dying from the corruption of the world they followed. You were a villain, killed by All For One for his goal. Ironically, you were...
2.9K 73 32
A father who simply couldn't handle his lover not wanting him after bearing him one child neither of them wanted. A mother that abandons her family...
93.3K 4.5K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...
271K 5.3K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...