PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

44. August

2.8K 66 0
By f1povs_1

ARTHUR POV

Charles is currently racing. I just hang up from the phone with Simon. I can't believe this. I run to the pit wall to Mattia.

A: I need to talk to Charles!

I'm scared. I don't know what's happening right now.

Mattia: What's wrong? We're right into the race!

He looks at me confused, taking one of his headphones off to hear me better.

A: Something bad happened to Elisabeth. I have to talk to him. I'm serious.

I'm so nervous. He has to know. He would never forgive me if I wouldn't tell him. But Mattia shakes his head.

M: I'm sorry, we're fighting for the championship. He can't get distracted now.

A: Fuck!

I mumble and think about what to say. I sigh. Another try.

A: Elisabeth is in the hospital. He wants to know. He has to know.

M: I said no, Arthur!

He raises his voice on me. Getting mad.

A: Mattia! Elisabeth is-

I stop. I nearly told him.

A: Nevermind, it's just really important.

He stills says no. I thinking about what to do now. I decide to grab the headphone and press the button to go on the radio.

A: Hi Charles, it's Arthur. Sorry to tell you but Elisabeth is in the hospital.

M: Arthur!!

He wants to push me away, but Charles already replies.

C: How bad is it?

His voice shakes.

A: I don't know more, just that August had a comeback.

C: Fuck! Is- Is - well you know...

A: I really don't know Charles, I'm sorry.

A few seconds later Charles drives into the pits, apologizing to his team.

C: I'm very sorry guys. I can't race anymore.

He retires.

I run with Mattia to Charles.

M: Are you serious! Charles Leclerc!

C: My wife is my priority.

He feels bad but walks away with me. I already dial Simon's number, giving Charles my phone. He takes it, walking nervously up and down, asking about Elisabeth. I try to push the cameras away with his bodyguards.

A: Leave him alone!

Charles kicks his feet frustrated against a wall.

C: How could that happen!!! Yes... Yes, I'll flight right back.

He hangs up. His eyes are getty teary. It's not okay. Something bad happened.

A: How is Betty?

C: She collapse. She's still with the doctors. Gonna tell you the rest later, not here.

Charles looks to Chris, who also already joined us. He doesn't know more as well.

Chris: The jet is ready.

C: Okay, get my stuff from the hotel. I want to go to Monaco immediately.

He gives him a sign and goes with me to get changed.

A: I'll come with you.

*** Later in Monaco ***

CHARLES POV

I just landed. I didn't sleep for a second on this 12 hours flight. Chris kept me updated but no news at the moments. We go from the airport straight to the hospital. I run inside, meeting Simon.

C: Where is she? How is she?

S: Finally! She's in there, but please stay calm.

C: Is she okay? Is the baby okay?

I freak out. Why is nobody telling me what's going on? Simon puts his hand in my arm, showing me to breath.

S: They're both okay. You've got a though baby.

C: Oh my- thanks god! Omg.

I sigh relived and have to sit down. I thought something bad happened, like seriously bad. Simon grabs my shoulder, helping me through this.

S: She already asked for you.

He smiles. I nod and stand up. I open the door of her hospital room. Sneaking in, not knowing if she's asleep.

C: Hey princess...

She's awake. Her eyes wide open in the moment she sees me. I hug her tight. She grabs into my back, holding strong onto me. I rub over her back. They already told me that August attacked her in the garden. Luckily Ryan could be there before it was too late. She had to be scared to death.

C: I'm here.

I whisper in her ear. Never wanna let her go again.

E: Did you win the race?

She asks. Wow. She's so unserious. I laugh slightly. Didn't expect that kind of question.

C: I retired after Arthur told me on the radio, you're in the hospital.

E: What? No! Why? I want you to win the championship!

She pulls a sad face. I move her hair behind your ear, sitting next to to her on the hospital bed.

C: It's not lost yet, Betty. You're just more important now than any championship in the world.

E: Oh no, never so that again.

She is still upset about me. I come to lay next to her to pull her into a hug. She rest her head on my chest.

I put my hand on her belly.

C: How is our baby?

E: All good. It didn't care at all. We're all health and it was just a shock.

C: I'm glad. I could've never forgive me, if something happened to you and I wasn't there to protect you.

I kiss her gently. I can never loose her. Non of them.

A few minutes later, we're cuddling in the bed. Elisabeth starts to cry. She is not that strong like she pretended.

E: I was so scared Charles.

She tells me. I pull her closer to me, telling her nothing will ever happen to her again.

C: I'm so sorry I wasn't there.

I feel bad. I told her to be there for her any time. To protect her. But I didn't. I didn't protect her and our baby. I rub over her back to make her feel better. A tear rolls also over my cheek. I can't imagine how scared she was.

Later her parents and Simon are waking in. I'm glad they gave us some time to be with her. I stand up.

KG: Thank you Charles for being here.

C: Why was August here? I thought he was in jail?

I really wanna know how this could've happen.

KG: His lawyer got him out until the court hearing.

C: What? We should've get a notice or something? They can't set him free. He's dangerous for Betty!

George goes over to the window, looking out.

KG: I've got the notice.

E: What?

She wants to get up, I hold her back, telling her to lay down. She sighs, putting her hand on her baby bump as she lays back.

E: How could you not tell me, dad?

C: If not Elisabeth, you should've tell me at least.

KG: I tried to protect Elisabeth and the baby. She couldn't need more stress.

He's talking to me, not to Betty. She mumbles something like it didn't work out well.

C: I'm her husband now. I'm here to protect my family. I want to know something like this.

I look to Elisabeth. She smiles. They want me to be a prince, I'm going to act like one.

S: I'm with Charles in this one. You should've tell him.

KG: I had my reasons, and it was the right way. We're going to hire my guards now. For safety. You're not going out alone anymore. Nobody of you.

C: We have to talk about this later, George. I'm going to the doctors now.

I go to give her a kiss on the forehead before I go out to get to know everything.

ELISABETH POV

I've got released from the hospital the day after. But I had to stay in bed strictly.

Charles enters the room. He has to leave again today, because he has a triple header and came home just for me. He's the cutest. I'm so happy to have him.

C: How are my babies?

E: Ready to be active again.

I smile into his kiss.

E: I wish I could come with you.

C: I'll win the world championship and then I'll be back to be the best dad to our baby.

I show him to come to me to cuddle. He lays his head on my baby bump instead. Stroking gently over it.

C: I never wanna get scared like this again.

E: Yeah same here.

I laugh. I'm getting over it. Slowly, but it's making process. I start to play with his hair as he tells me that he talked to my dad.

C: I want to take the whole responsibility for our little family. I want to decide. Not your Dad or Simon.

I look surprised. I'm happy to hear but also worried.

E: That's a lot to take on you.

C: Yes. I know. But I want to know about things like August first, if it matters one of us three.

E: But you still have your racing, Charlie.

C: You're the royal and already doing a lot. Let's be a normal family with your few royal duties. Huh?

E: Okay, but I want you to keep racing and be world champion every year.

I grin. He laughs getting me joke. We're gonna be a great family. He reaches out for my hand.

C: Together?

E: Together.

I kiss him. He also tells me we are going to have our own home close to the palace. This is incredible. He's doing amazing.

E: Now I can buy baby furniture.

I laugh but I am exciting.

C: Sent it to me, okay?

I nod smiling.

C: There are more guards for you. Also right infront of your door. Call them if you need them, okay?

E: I wish I could come with you, but I know I can't. We will just miss you.

C: Only five days.

E: Go straight to Brazil. You already came here this week. It's too much stress for you and it will be hard but we'll survive two weeks without you.

C: I'm gonna think about it.

He kisses me before he needs to leave for another Grand Prix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 627 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
1.1M 24K 59
Helena Petrovic, Serbian tennis player with the title of being number 5 in the world Charles Leclerc, Monegasque formula 1 driver with the title of b...
395K 6.9K 22
4 Months ago Nathalie found out she was pregnant, it was an unexpected surprise but she was happy and excited to tell her boyfriend. Charles Leclerc...
299K 6.1K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...