PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

42. Mistakes

2.9K 58 2
By f1povs_1

TEXAS GP - CHARLES POV

I walk into the paddock and all of the cameras are surrounding me. It gets very crowded and I'm already so lucky, Elisabeth isn't here. This wouldn't be good for the baby. I got two new bodyguards who are gonna be with me from now on. The palace protection. I wave and smile to everyone.

Sky: The F1 Prince finally arrived. Charles Leclerc married Princess Elisabeth of Monaco last week and looks pretty good for this race weekend.

I already see her walking over to me. She stops me to ask me some questions. I wait for Mia and Chris to record the interview.

C: Hi, good to see you.

She congrats me to our wedding and what it dream it has to be. We talk about it for a few minutes. It's a day I'll never forget.

Sky: We expected to see Princess Elisabeth today. Where is she?

C: She stayed in Monaco for some royal duties. She gonna finalize her new foundation. I'm very proud of her.

It's the statement we worked on together. There always needs to be a good reason why she's missing a race of me from now on. Thanks to Lorenzo that girl wants to be with me every weekend. Cutie.

Sky: Oh what a shame. How do you feel for this race weekend after that wedding? You still need points for the championship.

C: I'm the best version of myself.

Mia: Alright, that's enough for now. Please use your media time later. Thank you.

Mia is in charge for the Formula 1 media, but Chris record everything in case the palace needs to help me out someday.

I say bye and walk over to Ferrari, giving some autographs while meeting fans in the paddock.

Carlos: The prince is here!

He and the whole team cheered. They hang up decoration and balloons for me being married now. They even got a cake. That feels better than a birthday. I thank all of them and we get some cake for everyone.

Carlos: Where is Elisabeth? She's okay?

C: She needs to rest.

Carlos: Good for her. Well what a year, mate. Exciting things coming up but don't forget our championship. We need to get the team championship and you can still beat Max.

I nod excited and great that we turned into such good team mates, maybe Isa and Elisabeth helped us to be better friends and team mates.

Carlos: Are you coming to Landos party tonight?

C: Well, I have these guards with me now.

I nod behind me and Carlos looks confused, asking why I have them.

C: Safety reasons. They're a bit overprotective.

I roll my eyes annoyed.

Carlos: Hm, okay. Let's go to the party anyways. You should still have fun.

I laugh and we make our way to the first practice.

Later I get a shower in the hotel and call Elisabeth on Facetime. Timezones sucks so I hope I don't wake her up now.

C: Good morning princess.

E: Hey prince, how are you?

C: I miss you.

She's still sleepy but awake. She looks cute with her messy bun, sleepy eyes and that little smile.

E: I saw your practice. You were good.

C: You've watched the whole night?

E: Kind of, felt asleep from time to time.

She laughs. How much I would love to hear that laugh in real life. We catch up for a bit before it knocks on the door.

C: Oh wait, that's Carlos.

E: Hi!!!

She waves excited into the camera.

Carlos: Hey girl, how are you and the baby?

E: It's growing!

She laughs while I gave Carlos my phone to get finish getting ready.

E: What are your plans for tonight?

Carlos: Lando invited us for this party here in the hotel.

E: Okay, have fun!

I love how she trust me and all of this. It's the first time I don't hear this >you can't go out without me< speech. She is the right woman I married.

I love her.

I take my phone back to say goodbye and tell her to text me after her meeting. She's really realizing her foundation.

E: I will. And don't forget you're a prince now, so behave.

She winks and says goodbye laughing. I blow her a kiss before we hang up.

*** Later at the party ***

I sit on the sofa with a drink in my hand. My head is full.

Carlos: I think you should stop drinking.

I want to take the glass back but Carlos holds it up. I complain.

Carlos: No, you're already drunk. Remember what Elisabeth said.

C: I'm not drunk. It's just- never mind.

I sigh. Looking at my hands in my laps.

Carlos: What is it? Tell me, mate.

I tell him about the royal rules and how many they are. I'm freaking out, thinking I'll never get to know all of them. I'll never be a prince.

Carlos: You knew about them from the beginning. What's different now? Something happened?

C: Betty is handling them so easily as if the normal thing in the world. I think about every step I take, if it's right or if I do something wrong.

Carlos: She's born and raised as a princess. Of course it's normal for her. I think you're already do great. Everyone is only talking good about you.

C: But will I be a good royal dad? I have to raise a princess.

Carlos: You'll be a great royal dad. Your baby will love you.

Suddenly Lando and Max stands behind us.

L: Baby?

M: Is Elisabeth pregnant?

Oh no. They can't know. Not now.

C: Sorry, I need to answer that.

I get up to go outside with my phone, only pretending I've got a phone call. I text Elisabeth to see if she's already out of her meeting. I write her that some of the drivers found out about the pregnancy.

Incoming call of Simon.

Great.

C: I'm sorry Simon. I didn't notice them standing next to us.

I answer my phone already knowing he knows. He's mad but still calm.

S: You're a prince now. You need to protect your family at all cost. Show me and George what you learnt so far and make this right.

He hangs up. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair before I get inside.

M: So are we getting a royal baby?

C: Yes, we found out before my flight departed yesterday. Elisabeth needs to get over the 12 weeks before we can announce it, so please keep it a secret.

L: Congrats mate! That's so excited! Won't say a thing

Lando hugs me and so does Max.

M: Looks like you had a fun wedding night, huh?

I nod smiling. They go back to party. Carlos comes over to me and pats my shoulder.

Carlos: Good job.

I hope so. I decide to call it a night and go back to my room.

*** The next morning ***

I call Elisabeth to tell her everything about last night. I hope I did good and it was the right way.

E: Oh Charlie..

C: Not good?

E: I think Dad won't like that more people know about it. The wedding party was pretty risky already. You should've just stick with our statement that we're planing on a baby.

C: Fuck!!

I get frustrated. That would've been so much easier and the right way. I still have a lot to learn. I said, it's so easy for Elisabeth.

E: Hey, it's okay. You handle it in your way. That's good tho. There is no right or wrong.

She tries to cheer me up, just wanted to let me know how her dad would think.

C: I'm so sorry I messed this up.

E: It's okay. It's a lot for you, that's fine.

C: I'm not good enough for the royal world.

E: Please don't say that. You're good enough for me, for your baby and for us. We love you.

I sigh. I'm still mad at myself. Have self doubts and just be a bit overwhelmed with everything.

E: Stop now, get up and show everyone what a great prince you are. I want a world champion in our house! So let's go.

She always cheers me up, is never mad at me. She has such a good and big heart. She's too good for this world.

C: Why are you so perfect?

She laughs.

E: I love you. I gotta go to dinner now. Win the race, champion.

She winks and i blow her a kiss goodbye before she hangs up.

ELISABETH POV

How much I miss him. I look at my phone for a few more minute before I go to my family to have some breakfast. My dad was already waiting for news of Charles. Simon already told him. I tell them everything.

KG: That's not how we do it. He should know by now.

E: He did good. Everyone think we had a good wedding night, and that's the best rumor for baby news.

I shrug my shoulders smiling.

S: I agree. It was the first time he had to handle it his way. You want him to take more responsibility and I think he did good.

He gives me a nod. I smile thankful. My dad shakes his head with a slightly laugh and don't complain anymore.

E: Do you really wanna wait 12 more weeks? The baby can't come so many weeks earlier. I wanna go to some races again.

KG: That would be the right way, yes. How many races are left?

We talk about the last races of the season but he doesn't allow me to go to any race before the official baby announcement.

E: I hope you change your mind and we can announce it earlier. The most important is that we're married by the time the baby comes. That's what you always said.

***********

Will the King change his mind?

Note: Please pretend I didn't do the gender reveal already. I noticed it didn't make sense because they can't know the gender already. Sorry :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.6K 79
When royalty and racing collide, who will come out on top and who will be left in the dust? Kathrine Montagne, Princess of Monaco, met Charles Lecl...
24.6K 661 19
"I can't handle knowing when you don't" When Aurora awakens from a life-altering accident, she discovers she's married to Charles Leclerc, an F1 driv...
4.1M 92.2K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...
23.1K 616 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...