PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

Por f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... Más

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

38. Zandvoort

2.9K 62 12
Por f1povs_1

The next day I tell Charles, that Simon texted me that the dutch royal family is coming to the race.

C: Is that a thing now that the royal families are coming to the Grand Prix?

I go over to pull him by his shirt closer to me. Pressing my body against his.

E: They're probably just afraid, that such a new hot prince to be is in their country.

C: And a hot princess.

He grins before he puts his lips onto mine. I put my arms around his neck.

E: I think I should be more serious as a princess again.

C: Maybe a little bit.

He teases me before he gives me another kiss. I don't care that we're in the middle of the paddock, kissing around like teenagers. But as we nearly can't control ourself anymore, Isa and Carlos are walking over to us.

I: Mind if I steal your girlfriend?

Isa already takes my hand smiling.

C: Sure, go and leave me alone.

Charles says ironic with a laugh. I say hi and bye to Carlos before I go away with Isa. She wants to know about the baby news. I haven't told her anything yet. We grab something to drink before we find our self sitting in the sun. I look around if nobody can hear us.

E: Yes, I'm pregnant.

She gets excited and hugs me happy. I laugh.

I: Omg! Congratulation!

E: But you really can't tell anyone.

I: The secret is safe with me.

I tell her that we decided that Charles is going to tell Carlos the news as well. It's hard to keep such a promise to your boyfriend. I tell her everything about the last weeks. What happened with my dad, how Charles family reacted and about the weeding.

I: When is the wedding? Because of your little bump to come.

E: In 6 weeks. I'm in week 15 then. I just hope I can still cover it. The palace is already stressing out. We wanna keep it a secret and act like I got pregnant after the weeding.

I: Don't show yourself little baby.

She looks to my belly, not being to obvious. I laugh and put my head happy on Isa's shoulder. She became such a good friend and I'm happy I have her by my side.

I: So you gonna say the baby came earlier then?

E: Yes, but I don't think people will believe us but yeah that's the plan. The baby would be there 3 months earlier. That's a lot.

I: Oh, yeah, you have to show it off right? As a royal baby?

E: We were talking about it. We want to keep her or his life private. We have to look how to deal with the royal protocol. Luckily I'm not the crown princess so it's not such a big deal like with my niece. But still they're all gonna be very interested about a new royal baby.

I: That sucks. But I'm sure you'll do great any way.

She gives me a side hug.

E: I love you.

I: I love you too, girl.

I'm so happy. I don't think I would survive the craziness what's going on soon without her.

We make our  way back to the Ferrari garage as the qualifying is starting soon.

Charles: Our girls at back!

He kisses me gently and we talk before they hop into their cars. I watch with Isa the qualifying in the garage together. It's very thrilling and I cross my fingers for a good starting position for Charles. We follow the timings while crossing our fingers.

P1 - Charles
P2 - Carlos

Isa and I jump up and down while screaming happy. We hug each other tight and run with the team to them. Charles gets out of his car. I take a picture for my instagram. I sent it to our pr team to post it for me immediately. Charles hugs me tight after he gets out of his car. But he needs to leave again to give a post qualifying interview. He only focus on me, doesn't take his eyes of me. After the first questions the reporter is noticing it and watches over to me.

Reporter: Princess Elisabeth makes you really happy. Looks like she brings you luck this season.

C: She's my everything. I'm very happy to have her here to support me. Thank you.

He nods to the reporter before he comes back to me. I hug him again, telling him how good he was and how proud I am. Even tho I notice the cameras are on us all the time. I don't care. I want to be with Charles.

*** SUNDAY - RACE DAY ***

Today I wear a light beige dress with golden buttons. It's race day and our friends the royals of the Netherlands are joining us today. I put my earrings on as Charles hugs me from behind.

C: Why do I have such a beautiful fiancé?

Charles starts to kiss my neck. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. He turns me around to face him.

C: Gosh, I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress.

E: Only a few more weeks to go.

I kiss him.

We decide to make our way to the paddock because Charles has a little briefing before the race and we meet the royals. I talk and wait with Isa during this time.

Later Princess Amalia is walking toward me and Isa.

A: Elisabeth, I was looking for you.

E: It's been way too long!

She hugs me. Isa nods and tells me she's going to get Charles. I give her a thankful smile. I turn to Amalias parents.

E: Willem, Maxima, did you have a good time at Red Bull?

Max invited them and they were happy to meet me and Charles afterwards.

Maxima: Yes, we've always wanted to come here and since Max is the world champion it was about time.

I grin as I see Charles coming over.

E: Well, let's see for how long he stays world champion.

I put my hand on Charles back.

E: May I introduce you to my fiancee Charles Leclerc?

C: It's an honor to meet you, your majesty.

He neck bows. Willem is looking at Charles from head to toe but smiles.

W: The prince of Monaco to be! Thank you for the wedding invitation.

He shakes his hand with Charles.

C: Thank you for coming. We are really excited for it.

Amalia: I love royal weddings.

She gives me a wink and I laugh. We always had a good time together at royal weddings.

E: Ours will be the best one.

We both laugh even more. We start to talk a bit and Charles shows them around again. As we say goodbye I remember that they're threats against Amalia. Such safety issues.

E: I hope you're doing okay, Amalia. I heard about the news. Stay safe.

A: I will. Thanks Elisabeth.

I smile. We say goodbye and I go with Charles to the Ferrari garage.

C: What was that about? Stay safe?

E: That's why dad wants security. You're not always safe as a royal. Amalia got death threats. Sometimes you have to take a lot on you to get protected and stay safe.

C: I'll always protect you.

He starts to worry and pulls me into a hug.

E: Now go. It's time to win.

I push him playfully. He laughs and I give him a good luck kiss.

I find myself in the garage watching the race with Isa together. I grab for Isas hand as Max and Charles are fighting wheel on wheel.

E: C'mon baby.

I mumble and get nervous. I squeezes Isas hand right. Suddenly Ryan stands behind me and whispers in my ear.

R: Please sit down for a minute.

E: I'm fine.

I don't move, not giving the cameras something to show. We communicate so nobody notice it.

R: It's been a tough few days without rest, your highness. Please.

I sigh. I do got cramps already but try to ignore them. It's too obvious to go and sit down outside now. Isa notice it.

I: I'll come with you.

E: No, you have to support Carlos.

I stop her and put my hand on her arm.

I: There will be more races to watch. Let's go.

She takes my hand and pulls me to the Ferrari hospitality. Ryan and Tom follow us. Isa gets a blanket from Carlos room, while I already sit down on a sofa.

I: Looks good, right Ryan?

R: Yeah, it became very chilly outside.

He winks to Isa. I shake my head laughing. We watch the rest of the race inside. As Charles wins the race I really wanna go to the podium celebration. Isa and Ryan both make sure, I'm fine again.

They let me go and I celebrate Charles. He is very happy and gives me a champagne shower from the podium.

C: All for you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.5K 519 19
Charles Leclerc and Athena Laurent used to date until One day she found out she was pregnant. Charles had just signed a contract with Ferrari and he'...
55K 1K 21
He is one of the best racers in Formula 1. She is a widow from Northamptonshire. Victoria has a lot of emotional baggage brought about by her past. ...
148K 2.7K 66
Lydia Kincaid has lived a tough life. At the young age of 14, she found herself pregnant and disowned by her family. She does everything and anything...
1.1M 24K 59
Helena Petrovic, Serbian tennis player with the title of being number 5 in the world Charles Leclerc, Monegasque formula 1 driver with the title of b...