PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

32. Racing

3.1K 75 0
By f1povs_1

It's been a couple of days and my Dad decided to invite Charles family over to get to know them. I haven't seen Lorenzo since our first time again, so I'm probably even more scared about him than our families meet.

I stand with Charles at the entrance of the palace while waiting for his family to arrive. I rub my hands as they get sweaty.

E: I have no idea, how this night is gonna end.

He tries to cheer me up and gives me a kiss on my hair before a car drives in front. His mom, Lorenzo, Arthur and Carla are getting out. Pascale walks over to us first.

P: Wow, you already look like a prince, Charles.

I smile as she looks around impressed. I show Charles he can go first. The royal protocol tells him to stay back. He smiles happily to me before he hugs his mom.

C: Hi, thanks for coming tonight and sorry for the last minute notice.

My dad decided that last night. They had to reschedule everything to make it work. I walk to them and hug Pascale and then Arthur and Carla.

E: It's so nice to see you again.

P: I still need to get used to my son dating the princess.

I smile to her before I look to Lorenzo. He actually neck bows. I sigh.

L: Good to see you again.

I see how he checks me out from head to toe. I try to avoid his look and invite everyone in. We make our way to the palace and I tell them the basic formal rules before they meet my dad. For him it's all about respect. The guards open the door for us.

E: Please welcome Charles family.

They curtsy or bow as we walk in. Anna runs straight to me so I pick her up.

A: I wanna meet uncle Charles family!

E: Please give them a minute to introduce their self okay?

I give her a cheek on the hair. I notice how Lorenzo leans to Charles and complains about Anna calling him uncle. Charles ignores it and introduce everyone by name.

Pascale: It's an honor to meet you, your majesty.

He smiles. That's good sign tho. We all sit down and have a nice dinner together while our families get to know each other.

KG: Well, there is a reason why we invited you tonight, right Elisabeth?

I nod and get nervous. How will they react? Like dad? I turn to Charles family but he already squeezes my hand.

C: Elisabeth and I are gonna marry in three months.

Their faces are full of shock. His mom puts the napkin to the side.

P: You're not even engaged? You only know each other for a couple of months. Charles?

I look down as Charles looks over to me. I can't tell it. She liked me, and now I'm ruining it - again. Lorenzo starts to laugh which makes me look up.

L: Don't tell me you're pregnant.

P: Lorenzo, stop that. Her family is here.

She whispers but we can all hear it. Simon kicks my leg under the table and gives me a questionable look. I shake my head and put on a smile before I turn to Lorenzo.

E: Yes, I'm six weeks pregnant.

Charles smiles to me happy, putting our hands crossed on the table.

C: I wanted to marry Elisabeth anyways. It just speeds up the process.

KG: We're happy we have Charles in our family, even tho that's not how we do things.

I'm glad my dad calmed down and sees things like this now. We talked a lot the past days, also with mom. It helped everyone but I was scared again about the reaction of Charles family. It's like a Deja-Vu.

Simon: But of course you can't tell anyone about the pregnancy yet. We will annonce it after the wedding. Besides that's too early to tell the public at the moment anyways.

P: Charles, I'm sorry. But I'm confused and don't know what to say. I wishes you would've told me before and not here.

E: It's my fault, Arthur already knew and we had to think about how to handle this situation.

P: You knew?

She looks to her youngest son, who throws his hands innocent.

A: I live with them. You hear things you don't wanna hear.

I blush. He didn't said that in front of my parents.

E: Arthur! That's not true.

A: You have key, so you do.

L: Okay, stop. So you're gonna marry and get a baby. Will you be a prince then? What about your racing?

E: Of course he can still continue with F1.

L: And what about you? Can you support him with a royal baby? How do you want to do that, huh?

I look down. Why is he always putting so much pressure on me? I'm really trying here. Charles stands up.

C: That's enough Lorenzo.

Simon also stands up like everyone else to follow.

S: You're talking to the Princess of Monaco.

Pascale goes infront of Lorenzo. And pushes him to the exit.

P: I think it's time for us to go now. Thanks for having us and congratulations to you Elisabeth.

E: Thank you.

I nearly whisper and they all say goodbye. Charles tells me that he'll bring them outside and gives me a kiss before he leaves. I take a deep breath after they're gone.

KG: Wanna tell me something?

S: No one is allowed to talk to you like this.

E: His brother is just worried. I understand him. Charles needs a supportive girlfriend.

QS: You can support him in many different ways, my dear.

KG: I'm not even sure, if Charles can continue to race.

WHAT? No. Can we stop this for a minute?

S: Why Dad? He could do both. Every monegasque loves Charles. He'll be good for the royalty.

E: It will be hard enough for him with all these new rules and duties. Let him do what he loves. Don't take it away from him.

KG: It's dangerous, Elisabeth. He needs to be there for you and the baby.

E: I know he'll be careful.

I literally beg him. He can't take the racing away from him. I won't let him do this. 

KG: He also needs security from now on. It's not gonna work.

E: But I wanna go to the races anyway. Ryan and Tom could also keep an eye on him.

S: Or we just hire more security, Dad?

KG: Stop. Elisabeth, you'll have royal duties to do. And you have to relax for the baby. You won't be able to go to his races.

E: Than just plan around his calendar. He promised it his dad while he was dying. He can't break his promise now because of me. He is so close to win the championship.

S: See,  Prince Charles of Monaco is the F1 Champion. Sounds good to me.

He shrugs his shoulder and gives me a wink. I smile. I'm happy he is always there for us. He didn't make it easy but he's there. I can trust Simon. Dad shakes his head laughing.

KG: Am I still the king in this house?

Simon and I clap in laughing.

KG: Charles can race but we have to talk about everything going on.

E: Thank you, Dad.

He wants me to go and rest since it's been a tough day. Simon brings me to my room.

S: Is Lorenzo always to you like this?

E: I only met him once and let me say, he takes his dad role very serious. But it's fine, I understand it. It was Charles dream and then I come along.

S: But it's Charles decision. I talk with him a lot last night. He's so in love with you and is with his heart into this.

I stop and turn to Simon confused.

E: Wait, last night?

He laughs and tells me about the sleepless nights. He was sitting in his room a drank a glass of brandy. Charles was seeing him and joined him. Looks like Charles has sleepless nights. But Simon tells me it's about him being nervous. He wants to do everything right.  

I wish Simon a good night. Charles isn't back and I cuddle into my bed alone, waiting for him. I hope he comes back.

A few minutes later the door opens and Charles walks in. He sits down next to me onto the bed. His hands move my hair out of my face. I give him a sleepily smile.

E: Everything okay? You've been gone for long.

C: Just told mom everything what's going on. And I had a word with Lorenzo since he can't treat you like that.

E: I'm fine, he's right. And I wanna be a supportive girlfriend.

He smiles as he puts his hand on my belly. I put my hand onto his.

C: I just want you and the baby to be good. This is what matters.

E: I love you, Cha.

C: I love you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 519 19
Charles Leclerc and Athena Laurent used to date until One day she found out she was pregnant. Charles had just signed a contract with Ferrari and he'...
4.1M 92.4K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...
247K 3.1K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
21.2K 404 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...