PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

30. The King

3.2K 79 5
By f1povs_1

A week later the royal dinner is there. We invited some politicians for a dinner. I'm scared that it's time to tell Dad tomorrow. Simon's deadline is coming to an end.
But not only that, also it's Charles first official time to be a royal next to meeting the british royals two weeks ago.

I smile seeing Charles in a suit. I go over to kiss him gently, wrapping my arms around his neck.

E: You look awesome.

C: I love you, gorgeous.

He kisses me again and lifts me up a bit. Lisa walks into my room and wants us to come. We walk over to the dining room, where we meet the rest of my family. We have to be formal tonight. I curtsy while Charles bows.

QS: You look very pretty, my dear.

My mum says. She looks to Charles.

QS: Very handsome, Charles.

He smiles and neck bows again.

KG: Charles, are you excited for your first dinner where you're not the guest?

My dad walks over to Charles and puts his hand on his shoulder. I smile seeing them like that.

C: Your majesty, I'm really looking forward to it.

KG: You want a drink? I'm happy you're a part of the family now.

Well, hope that will still last after he hears the news. I love how my Dad finally accepts Charles. He gives him a drink and they start to talk. I realize I'll ruin everything for what we were fighting. My mom puts her hand on my back.

QS: You okay, my love?

I give her a soft smile and a little nod. I haven't even tell my mom about it. But I'll need her. Charles meets my eyes while he's talking to my dad about the politicians.

The door opens and Simon walks in with Madeline, Anna and Liam.

S: Hello, sorry, we are late but Anna was struggling a bit today.

Anna: Aunty Betty!

She runs to me and I pick her up happy. She's such a sunshine.

KG: Well, that's the thing with kids. You weren't any better when you were their age. Your mom had always something to do with you.

Everyone excepts Simon, Charles and I laugh. My smile fades and I watch to Anna. She puts her hand on my belly with a grin.

A: When are you gonna have a baby, Aunty Betty?

My heart beats faster. I don't know what to do, how to act, what to say. But my dad is already walking over to stroke over Anna's cheek.

KG: That's not so easy. You're getting a baby after you marry someone. That's how it works.

I swallow. He won't accept the baby news. He will never be okay with that. I hand Anna to Madeline, saying I need to go to the bathroom. I can feel the looks of Charles and Simon. But I need to go now. I need to escape.

I only walk out the door. The guards are closing the door again and I lean against the wall next to the door. I can't believe I ruin everything. I was so in love with Charles, I didn't care about any consequences.

Charles walks out, looking for me. I still lean against the wall. He sees me and puts me into a hug.

C: It'll be okay, princess.

E: He'll never forgive me after that.

S: No, he loves you. We all love you.

Simon followed Charles and heard me. I shake my head. I've never been so scared about something before.

S: I'm gonna tell him. You don't have to be there. I'll tell him alone.

I nod slowly. I can't believe he's doing this for me. He squeezes my shoulder before he already goes to meet the guests.

E: Everyone is in trouble only because of me.

C: He's the crown prince, he can handle the king.

Charles tries to make me laugh and it works.

E: Someone practice the royalty, huh?

C: Maybe.

He winks and kisses me. I smile and try to forget about the baby news. I take his hand and we go outside to greet the guests for tonight.

We all enjoy a formal dinner and Charles fits perfectly in his new royal role. Sometimes it feels like it's only us. We kinda ignore the others. We touch under the table, making us excited. Charles puts his hand under my dress, slowly getting up. I hold my breath. He leans over to me and whispers.

C: Wanna sneak out?

I see that dirty smirk on his lips, as he squeezes my thigh. I don't hesitate and stand up.

E: If you would excuse me.

My dad nods and I curtsy. When I walk past Charles I slowly run my fingers over his neck.

CHARLES POV

I waited for a few minutes before I stand up.

C: I should check on Princess Elisabeth.

KG: Thank you, Charles.

I neck bow and walk outside. I can hear Simon mumbling that he wants to be young too. He knows what we're up to. But that's okay. I see Elisabeth waiting for me next to the door. I grab her hand and start to run.

C: Let's go!

We run through the hallways. I have no idea where we are but sneaking out has to be fast. Elisabeth stops me.

E: Wait, I can't breath.

C: Should we get you to the gym again?

I turn around with a wink to tease her. She hits me gently against my arm.

E: I'm carrying your baby.

She breathes heavily. It still sounds weird to me to hear we're really expecting a baby. We're 5 weeks in. A few more to go but only thinking about this is crazy. I look around.

C: Point to you, but I have no idea where we are?

E: East wing.

C: I'll never get used to this.

I laugh. She walks over to me and pulls on my bow tie.

E: Hm, so I could run away now and you're gonna be lost?

C: Cheeky.

I put my lips onto hers and feel her smile. Some guards are walking past us but didn't notice who we are.

E: Oops.

I look around, seeing a door and pull her into it. I close the door behind us.

C: Now we're alone.

She grins and I start to kiss her again. It gets more heated. I press her against the wall kissing as I take off my jacket. She unbuttons my shirt and opens my belt. She grabs with her hand inside my pants which makes me moan. She slowly moves her hand while she bites her lip. I put my hand on her cheek and kiss her. She's the most precious girl in the world. I take off her slip before I lift her up. She wraps her legs around my body while I slide gently into her. I still press her against the wall as my hips are moving gently against her. She closes her eyes and moans. She grabs into my hair to pull onto it as I move faster.

E: Charles, oh my-

C: Shh.

I kiss her and go deeper into her. After we both enjoyed that intimidate moment, I let her down again.

E: We should sneak out more often as long as we still can.

She smiles happy. I'm glad to see her smiling again. I wanted to give her time not to think about anything else again. I put on my clothes again, while she pulls her dress down.

C: Definitely more fun than dinner.

I laugh and kiss her again. We make a quick stop at the restroom for Elisabeth before we walk back to the dinner.

ELISABETH POV

That was fun. I love Charles for these moments. It's fun even tho we have to be formal.

C: Please excuse us. Princess Elisabeth wasn't feeling well.

We both sit down again. I see the big smirk on Simon's face. I roll my eyes.

S: Well. I hope she's feeling better now.

E: I do.

I kick his leg under the table to make him stop with that. He tries to suppress his laugh.

The dinner comes to an end after a few more hours and we say goodbye to everyone. I take a deep breath and are happy the last guest left. It's hard to act that formal. Our family is not that strict to be formal in private as long as we still act royal.

KG: Alright, someone please tell me what's going on?

Our Dad looks to Charles, Simon and me as we start to talk about our sneak out. Charles takes my hand as he sees how nervous I get. I hate to lie.

E: I was just not feeling well. Sorry.

KG: Simon?

He doesn't believe me. He knows something is wrong and we're lying to him. Simon gives me a look and I shake my head a bit so he sees it. He just wanted to say something as my Mom talks.

QS: Your daughter is pregnant, George.

My jaw drops. What? Simon, Charles and I are looking at my mom in shock. What did she just say? How does she know? I feel the color draining of my face.

KG: Is that true, Elisabeth?

He's confused. He's furios. I take a step back. I can't lie to him anymore. He has to know now. Charles takes my hand.

E: I wanted to tell you, I just-

KG: Princess Elisabeth of Monaco! You're not married how could you-

QS: George! Calm down.

KG: You knew and didn't tell me?

He's is mad. He's yelling at mom. He never does. She goes over to him, still trying to calm him down. She puts her hand on his arm.

QS: She didn't tell me either.

He looks over to me and smiles softly.

QS: I saw her with Anna today. I heard her throwing up in the morning. Simon, Charles and her.. they were obvious.

I look down. Moms always know. But I was just scared of Dad. I knew it would turn out like that. Charles puts his hand on my back to show me he is there for me.

KG: So everyone knew except me? Is anyone is this house willing to tell me this kind of news?

S: Elisabeth was scared of this reaction of you. Please, dad.

He shakes his head and thinks about what to do. We all remain silent as he walks up and down.

KG: Charles, I really thought you're a good man. I trusted you.

I can't do this anymore. Everyone is freaking out because of one little mistake. I put my hand on my belly, trying to breath.

E: Can you all calm down please? I'm sorry I fucked this up?

C: Hey, breath.

He sees how I struggle for air. He makes sure that I sit down. Simon and Charles stands next to me.

S: Dad, Elisabeth is pregnant. You can't tell at her like this.

I take a deep breath. I feel a pain in my belly. I from but I try to ignore it.

E: Do you want me to leave the royalty? You won't have a scandal then.

My dad looks at me, disappointed, upset. I failed.

KG: No. We will figure it out. Somehow.

It's silent again. Charles kneels down infront of me. He worries, like always. He's too good for me. He's the best man I ever dream of.

C: You okay?

E: Yes, thanks for staying.

C: I told you, I won't leave you.

He hugs me. I see over his shoulder how my whole family watches me. I let go off Charles.

E: Will you ever forgive me, dad?

He doesn't say anything first, but my mom gives him a serious glance. He walks over to me and hugs me after I stand up.

KG: Sure, you're my little daughter and I love you.

Charles smiles to me. Dad lets go and he turns to Charles.

KG: It's time for you to call me George.

I look surprised to Simon who shrugs his shoulder. Where did this mood change came from? Charles shakes my dad's hand.

C: Thank you, George.

KG: Does anyone know about the pregnancy except the doctor?

C: My little brother Arthur. He heard us talking. But I told him he can't tell anyone. He won't.

Charles steps up and tries to make the best out of it. He protects me. He's here for me. He won't leave. Never.

E: And Isa.

KG: Who is that? You can't tell someone something like this who isn't even close to us.

My dad looks confused and I tell him everything, that she's the reason I found out.

KG: Charles, you have to marry Elisabeth. Otherwise we're going to have a huge scandal.

I jump up.

E: No! I don't want anything to be forced.

KG: I know I promised you a love wedding but then you should've been more responsible.  

Charles takes my hand.

C: I love you. I told you, I'm okay with that.

E: You wouldn't marry me if I wouldn't be pregnant.

I big pain hits my stomach and I cramp. My mom immediately tells the staff to call a doctor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.9K 42
"I never imagined that love could feel so forbidden and yet so right." As Crown Prince of Monaco, Charles led a life full of duty and tradition. But...
247K 3.1K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
395K 6.9K 22
4 Months ago Nathalie found out she was pregnant, it was an unexpected surprise but she was happy and excited to tell her boyfriend. Charles Leclerc...
21.2K 404 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...