PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

28. I'm Sorry

3.2K 70 2
By f1povs_1

MONACO

After the race we flew immediately back to Monaco. I can't stop thinking about being pregnant. I still have morning sickness. I don't know what I should do if it's true.

We're in the car and Charles drives us to my doctor appointment. Obviously I haven't told anyone about it yet. I look out of the car window, shaking my leg nervously. Charles puts his hand on my thigh.

C: It's gonna be okay.

I don't say anything. Charles takes my hand to give me a kiss on top of it, mumbling that he loves me. I don't know what's gonna happen in the next minutes. If I'm really pregnant I have to break up with Charles. I can't put him into this chaos.

We arrive at the doctor and go straight to her as we asked for privacy. She's always been my doctor and from my mom.

Doctor: Your highness. Mr. Leclerc. Thanks for coming in today. How can I help you?

E: I have morning sickness for over a week.

D: What about your period?

I shrug my shoulders. It was never on time. I never tracked it or do something against it.

E: It's been a few weeks already, I guess.

D: Elisabeth, you know what I told you about that.

I give her soft smile. She wanted me to track it to make sure I don't have anything serious.

D: Okay, let's do an ultrasonic.

I nod and follow her. Charles can also come with me. I lay down and pull my shirt up. She puts the cold cream on my stomach and takes a look at the screen. Charles takes my hand and squeezes it. I'm very sweaty and nervous.

D: You're pregnant, Elisabeth. Congratulation.

E: No, please don't say that.

I can feel the tears coming in my eyes.I shake my head as she makes the picture bigger to show me that tiny little baby in my body.

I can't hold back my tears. All the happiness from the past weeks disappeared. I can't do this. I won't be able for this. I feel Charles arms around me, pulling me into a hug. He rubs over my back.

C: It'll be okay.

He whispers and wishes my tears away. I try to get myself together and try to calm down. Charles looks to the doctor who hands him the ultrasound picture.

C: How far is Elisabeth?

D: About 4 weeks. I need to make a blood test too.

I nod, while I get dressed.

D: You have to be careful, Elisabeth. No stress.

E: Sure.

I thank her and we leave the house after they take some of my blood for more tests. Charles wants to take my hand on the way to that car but I cross my arms. I can't do this right now.

We drive back to the palace in completely silence. The ultrasound picture in my hand. A tears drops on the picture.

E: I'm gonna tell Simon about it.

I look to Charles as he stops the car.

C: We can do it together. You don't have to do it on your own.

E: No. He will be very mad. I don't want you to be there.

C: Okay. Then call me if you need anything.

His voice is different than usual. I close my eyes for a second.

E: Cha, I'm sorry.

C: No, Elisabeth. Leave it. This is also my baby, okay? I get it, this is gonna be a huge royal thing. But instead of pushing me away, we should stick together now.

I swallow and look at him with teary eyes. I shake my head.

E: Sorry, I just can't do this now.

I open the car door by myself and get out. Charles quickly drives away. I look after him before I take a deep breath and go inside. I do feel bad but I need to deal with this on my own first.

I run into my room as I notice I can't hold back my tears anymore. I didn't want to fight with Charles but, this is gonna be the biggest scandal my family will ever have. I close the door quickly behind me, sliding down the wall while crying. This is a mess. I'm gonna destroy the monarchy of Monaco.

I cry for a little bit. I've never cried so much like the past months. I feel like my castle is crumbling. I go to the bathroom and make my Make-Up fresh so nobody can see how I actually feel.

The guards open the doors of Simon's office. I can't hide my red eyes. He stands up seeing me like this and shows the guards to close the door again.

S: Where is Charles? Did he hurt you?

I shake my head and wrap my arms around him. He is surprised but hugs me back.

S: Did something happen at the race?

E: Don't freak out and don't tell anyone please.

S: Can't be that bad. I'm mean it's not like you're pregnant.

My eyes wide open and my heart stops beating for a second. I put my hands infront of my face.

S: Oh lord. Betty, please don't tell me-

E: I'm so sorry.

He walks nervously up and down while running his fingers through his hair. He closes his eyes and pulls me into an another hug. I know he's close to freak out.

S: It was the first thing they taught us as a teenager. No pregnancy before marriage. Actually no sex before marriage but let's forget this rule.

E: I know, I'm sorry.

That's all I can say at the moment. I know I did the biggest mistake. But I can't turn back time.

S: We have to tell Dad.

E: No, Simon. Please, please don't do this to me.

*****

Elisabeth biggest fear became reality.

She's pushing Charles away 🥺

Will Simon tell their Dad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1K 21
He is one of the best racers in Formula 1. She is a widow from Northamptonshire. Victoria has a lot of emotional baggage brought about by her past. ...
299K 6.1K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
395K 6.9K 22
4 Months ago Nathalie found out she was pregnant, it was an unexpected surprise but she was happy and excited to tell her boyfriend. Charles Leclerc...
26.6K 458 45
When the first female F1 driver is announced, no one expects her to get on so badly with Ferrari golden boy Charles Leclerc, but do they really hate...