PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
23. Silverstone
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

24. Party

3.7K 64 4
By f1povs_1

I get myself ready for the party. I am a bit excited. Is it how I ever imagined? I feel like a little kid.

C: Are Ryan and Tom coming with us?

E: Just Ryan, he won't let me go alone.

That was the deal I made with him. Maybe I wanted to much when I asked Ryan to go alone with everyone but at least he agreed to it. But probably only because he knew I would sneak out anyways. Charles wanted to say something as I walk out of the bathroom, fully dressed. His jaw drops and his eyes wides open.

C: Wow.

E: It's too much right? Isa gave it to me but I didn't want to go with my boring formal dresses.

I wear a rose tight mini dress. I was so lucky when Isa made the offer to borrow me one. But I never wore something like this before. I always have to look perfect for the media. Can't wear normal clothes. Remember when Dad was shocked seeing me in Charles hoodie? I don't wanna know what he says if he find out about this dress.

Charles grabs my arm to pull me closer to him. He moves my hair behind the ear.

C: You look absolutely gorgeous, also as a princess.

I smile looking into his eyes. Charles puts his hands on my cheek to pull me into a kiss. We get more passionate which makes me want him. I take off his shirt. He smirks into the kiss.

C: Oh, cheeky.

He pushes me onto the bed. His hands on my thigh which I wrap around his body. He pulls up my dress and takes off my underwear. I smile like that idea. Even tho we're running late now. He goes gently into me and moves his hips slowly. I pull him closer and make him mover faster. After we both had our time, I look at him before he gets up.

E: I love you, Cha.

C: You're the best thing that ever happened to me.

He kisses me gently again. I stand up, going quickly into the bathroom before I make sure my dress fits good again.

E: Hurry up, we're gonna be late.

I stand infront of the door waiting for Charles to get back ready again. I love to tease him.

C: You're unbelievable, princess.

E: I know.

I grin and want to open the door but Charles stops me.

C: Not so fast.

He pulls by my hips to kiss me again. We get passionate again. I even wrap my arms around his neck. I just can't get enough of him but suddenly Charles stops.

C: Okay, let's go.

He grins and gives me another kiss on my cheek before he opens his door. That was kinda mean. I hit him playfully against his arm which makes him laugh. He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk to the car.

We're sitting in the car on our way to the club as my phone rings. Charles looks over to see who it is. Simon. I answer it and say hello.

S: Are you good? How is it there?

E: Very good. Thank you for letting me go.

S: Great. But I have to tell you, we just got a call. You need to take over a royal engagement. I'm sorry.

E: Seriously? Why? When?

I look over to Charles with a disappointed glance. He shrugs and puts his hand on my knee to comfort me.

S: You're in England. The British royal family noticed you're at the race. Prince and Princess of Wales are coming on Sunday.

E: No Simon. I wanted to enjoy my first proper race.

S: I know, sorry. But please make it work. Like always. And prepare Charles.

He hangs up and leaves me shocked. I never thought this is gonna happen.

C: What's wrong?

E: Well, your first royal engagement is coming up.

I tell Charles everything. I feel bad. I stress him even more now when he has to focus on the race. Now it's all about me again, not him. He has to win the championship and I feel like I'm ruining it for him. Lorenzo's words are stuck in my head.

C: William and Kate like the real William and Kate?

I see how stressed and nervous he already became as I nod. I feel sooo bad.

E: I know, I'm so sorry it's happening on your race day. But they're very nice. Don't worry.

Charles remains silent the rest of the car ride. I take his hand.

C: Okay, now I need this party.

He laughs and helps me out of the car as we arrive. Luckily there are no paparazzi or fans outside the club. For now at least. That's probably gonna change soon. We go into the club where we meet go to a group of guys.

C: Hi everyone, that's Elisabeth my girlfriend.

E: Hi.

Charles greets everyone and stay behind being a bit shy because at the end these are his friends. I take Charles hand and whisper.

E: Where is Isa?

C: The girls are at the restroom, Carlos told me. They'll be back any minute. You can wait here and I'll get us something to drink, okay?

I nod smiling and sit down. I look around the club to see how it is. It's so cool and excited. I have a big smile on my face. This night has to be a good one. Suddenly a guy comes over a neck bows while calling me highness. I saw him once already.

E: Please don't do this. I want to be normal here.

??: Well you're the princess of the country I live in. So..

I smile.

Max: I'm Max, hi.

He sits down next to me.

E: Nice to meet you. Hope you like Monaco.

Max: Well with a princess like you, how can you not love it there.

I raise my eyebrow and go a few inches away from him as he came closer. I look for Charles but see that he talks to a group. I swallow and try to deal with Max on my own.

E: Eh, yeah, thank you.

M: You wanna drink something?

He puts his hand on my knee and leans over. I can smell the alcohol in his breath. That changed quickly from showing respect to being touchy. I stand up as I saw Ryan wanted to walk over.

E: I'm good thanks Max.

I wanted to go over to Charles. He didn't see what Max was doing. But I get pulled back. Isa. Finally. She hugs me happy with three girls behind her.

I: Finally you're here! Please meet Kika, Lily and Carmen.

I hug them all and are happy we are more girls here. They seem very fun and nice. Also Charles and the other boys come back. Charles asks if everything is okay and I only nod. No need for drama now. He hands me a drink. We enjoy a great night. It's very interesting to see how a night like this goes. A few hours later, Isa takes my hand to pull me onto the dancefloor.

I: Time to show your dance moves.

She laughs, we're all a bit tipsy and drunk already. I follow her happy and we start to dance. The eyes of our boys on us.

E: Who is that Max?

I nod behind Charles and Carlos. She sees how he watches me.

I: What did he do?

E: Nothing, just a bit flirty. But all good.

I: He's in a bad mood because he had a fight with his girlfriend.

E: Oh, I see.

I: Don't tell Charles. He's in a battle with Max for the championship.

I nod and understand. No need for Charles to know. I enjoy the night with Isa on the dancefloor when suddenly someone touches my hips and stands close behind me. I smile.

E: Hey baby.

I turn around wanting to wrap my arms around him, when I noticed it's not Charles.

It's Max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.6K 79
When royalty and racing collide, who will come out on top and who will be left in the dust? Kathrine Montagne, Princess of Monaco, met Charles Lecl...
21.2K 404 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...
299K 6.1K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
447K 7.6K 77
Emilia and Charles, two best friends in their early childhood. They go everywhere together, do everything with each other. So when Emi has to move al...