๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ'' ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By www_elodie

๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก' '๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ..' More

๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ˆ๐• - ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐• - ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐•๐ˆ - ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž''

๐ˆ - ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฉ

4.2K 48 6
By www_elodie

_____________________________________________________________________

"JOCELYN!!" My mum, Dulce, called from downstairs, rushing me to get ready faster.
"I'm comin-" "DARREN AND QUINN ARE WAITING, HURRY UP!!" She interrupts me, for the tenth time this morning. I finish putting my shoes on and rush downstairs, grabbing a banana that laid on the dining table.

"Darli- Is that what you're wearing?" She gave me an awkward expression, looking me up and down. I smiled and moved her to the side, "Well since you took my grey dress to your musty boyfriends house, i no longer have the outfit i planned" I smirked, earning a scoff and a laugh from her. "Whatever chic, go go- You guys have a good day, yeah?" She turns to Darren and Quinni outside.

"Oh of course Miss. Cortes, but maybe you should turn your attention to a specific someone" They smiled at me.
"Mum- Please don't star-" I tried to say before getting interrupted again.. for the eleventh time. "You better have a full day today Jocelyn or so help me go-" I quickly pushed her aside, giving her a kiss on the cheek before running down the steps of my front door. I heard a sigh and the closing of the door as i made it to the bottom step, quickly pulling Darren and Quinni in for a hug.

"We missed you so much!" Quinni says while burying her face into my neck, i pull back and give them both an excited look.
"I missed you guys too, i just needed a break" I smile.
"Of course babe, we don't blame you" Darren spoke up, linking arms with me and Quinni as we walk to school

-

We walked through the school gates, earlier than usual. Darren gave dirty looks to literally everyone they saw, while Quinni smiled and waved at all of her friends. I kept a straight face, slightly nervous seeing everyone after multiple months. I noticed a couple eyes on me, but a certain pair of eyes caught my attention the most. Spencer, or better known as Spider.

I looked down quickly, not wanting to keep eye contact. It's too awkward. Way too awkward.

-
𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
-
"I am not drank-" I slurred, dropping onto Dusty's couch at one of his parties. Ant gave me a sarcastic look, "No you totally aren't".
"Buuuut- i'm- am not being funky or anything-.. sick- i'm gonna-" I said before throwing up all over myself. The group of boys all groaned in disgust as Ant sat me upright, "Jesus.." He whispered to himself, looking around for Darren or Cash.

Soon enough i was lent over the bathroom toilet while Cash held my hair back. "Lyn.. Have you texted Darren?" He spoke up. "No- Ugh..This is so embarrassin-" I groaned, being interrupted by a knock at the door.
It opened faster than i could react, revealing Spider on the other side.
Cash saw this as an opportunity to go back downstairs, as Chook was waiting for him and the money he made.
Of course he leaves me in the hand of Spider, id rather anything else.
I lifted my head out of the toilet bowl and glared at him, while he just stared cluelessly.
"What?" I moaned.
"Uh- What? I- Here let me help you" He stuttered, grabbing some tissue.
He lifted my chin up and started to wipe the sick from around my mouth.
I stared at him in disbelief, "Wow.. Spider being caring.. never thought i'd live to see the day" I smirked playfully. He chuckled and crossed his legs, sitting down. "You want me to stop?" He chucked the tissue into the toilet and lent back on his hands.
"No.." I sighed, he smiled and looked around the bathroom, "Pretty nice in here.." "Sure..if you like nasty orange lighting" I smiled sarcastically.

He looked back at me, tilting his head to the side.
"Something wrong?" I murmured, tilting my head to meet his.
"Usually you would've told me to fuck off by now."
I glared at him, why does he have to ruin everything?
"You're right..but i don't know where my friends are and if you leave then i'm all alone" I sighed again.
"We're not friends?" He spoke quietly, with that annoying ass smirk on his face.

"We are never gonna be friends"

-

Me, Darren and Quinni stood around catching up for what felt like nearly 10 hours, waiting for the school day to start.
"Oh! And then that bitch Jenn-" Darren exclaimed, before being interrupted by a girl in our year, Amerie pushing in between us yelling to her friends, "Dusty spoke to me!!"

"Uh! Dusty spoke to me! Also rude!" Darren mocked her, giving her a dirty look.
Quinni sighed, "Maybe she didn't see us?", she smiled.
"Oh please bitch, check the material" I spoke up, giving Amerie a dirty look also.
"We are beautiful, exquisite jellyfish. Of course she saw us" Darren linked Quinni by the arm walking towards the bench near us as i followed slowly behind.

-

"OI! There's a fully-gacked sex map in the old stairwell! It's called the incest map!" We heard a girl in our year yell to everyone. I gave Darren a confused look as they just grabbed me and Quinni and followed the girl like everyone else.

We ran up the stairs, surprised to see the girl was telling the truth. There was a whole, big ass map on the wall of the stairwell detailing all the hookups in our year. "What in the kids helpline?" Darren gritted through their teeth, while Quinni and me just stared at each other.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, "Sorry, Dusty i don't remember hooking up with you?" I glared at him, watching his face drop.
"I-" He stuttered, before turning to Ant, who stood behind him with Spider.
"Darren jerked you off?" He asked, followed by Spider, "Nice bro, you into dudes now?" He laughed, squeezing Ant by the shoulders.
"Who said i'm a dude?" Darren spoke sarcastically, turning around to face the boys.

"Quinni..Lazy kebab?" Another boy in our year said loudly.
"That's not true!" Quinni said with a confused expression, "What's a lazy kebab? Spider? What's a lazy kebab" She called out.
I turned around to face Spider, who was laughing with his friends. When he noticed me staring, his face dropped. He opened his mouth to say something, before i quickly ran out, making my way back outside.
I heard him yell my name, but i didn't turn around.

-

Soon enough, our whole year was called into an assembly, i wonder what about!!!
Me, Darren and Quinni sat down together in the middle. My head was still torn about all the girls i saw Spider had hooked up with, why do i even care?

Deep into my thoughts, Principle Woodsy made her way to the stand, "Sit down Amerie!" She exclaimed as Amerie tried making her way to Harper, who had just walked in.
"I am a woke woman." She stated, while we all stared in silence, "I enjoy sex as much as the next person".
This resulted in the laughter of everyone in the room, while i just groaned in disgust, no one wants to hear their Head Teacher speak like that.
"Yes." She continued, "But reputation is everything and this MAP, has jeopardised your reputations, and the reputation of our school. And! On the first day back! We are currently in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map-" She said, earning groans and moans of annoyance of the kids in our year.
"And! Have strongly suggested that there are to be no more parties, shindigs, or gathos-"
Everyone exclaimed in anger, what is that really gonna do?

"You don't have the right to do that, Miss!" Dusty yelled.
"Hey! Hey!" She ignored him, "Unsupervised parties equals alcohol. Alcohol equals poor choices. The risk-taking behaviours outlined on this map are unacceptable! Hartley High prides itself on being a safe environment. But clearly this is a wake up call that we are not doing enough! ..Oh, and we will find out who did this..." Everyone stared in silence.
"Get to class. Go go go go go!"

We all stood up, while people were conspiring on who made the map. I noticed Woodsy stopping Amerie from leaving.. was it her?

-

Most people in our year stayed in the PE hall, still talking about the map and who made it, when Amerie walked in.
She walked beside Harper, who started pushing her off.
Suddenly, a whole ass fight broke out between the two, so called 'bestfriends'.
Soon enough, Amerie was laying on the floor with a bleeding nose. Quinni dropped to her knees beside her, checking if she was okay, when Amerie sneezed on her, spraying blood all over her face.
"Ew! Yuck yuck yuck!" Darren exclaimed, pulling Quinni up and wiping the blood from her cheeks.

-

While waiting in the hallway for the bell to ring, Spider came up to me, seeing the opportunity since Darren wasn't around to tell him to fuck off.
"Hey.. Can we talk?" He said quietly.
"There's nothing to talk about." I simply stated, continuing to look at my phone.
He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, "There is. You don't come to school for months and then i don't hear from you the whole time? I mean what the fuc-" He expressed angrily, before i interrupted him.
"Are you kidding me? Am i meant to speak to you everyday? You're the one who said we weren't anything serious? Was i just some quick fuck to you?" I yelled quietly, as to not draw attention to anyone walking past.
"..Of course not.. You're so much more tha-"
"You never acted like it.." I stated disappointingly, "And i'm done with..Whatever this is" I gestured at me and him.
He nodded, looking down while walking back towards Ant.

-

"Oh! Excuse me, do you know what a 'Lazy Kebab' is by any chance?" Quinni asked random people as the three of us stood around eating our lunch.
"Uh uh! No. Stop asking people that." Darren said quickly, before she could get a response.
"I- Okay.. I still don't understand what it is though.."
"It means giant flaps." I stated plainly while eating the banana i picked up before i left the house.
"Flaps..?" She asked, with a confused expression.
She looked down, "Oh! Like those sort of flaps..Well.. Spider hasn't seen them? I mean nobody has?" She continued, with the same look on her face.
"Who knows what that incel was thinking" I spoke up, throwing my banana peel into a bin near me.
"Straight men are a mystery to me." Darren spoke with a repulsed tone.

She quickly stopped, grabbing me by the shoulders, "You can look at them for me, Lyn!"
I gave her a sickened stare, "W-What?"
"My..Flaps."
"Deeply no." I patted her on the shoulder as we continued to walk.
"Okay but like what if they are huge?" She asked, dissatisfied.
"Who cares? More room to put things in!" Darren exclaimed, before the speakers around the school revealed Woodys voice.

"Will the following students please meet in classroom 5D -
Amerie Wadia
Harper Mclean
Sasha So
Missy Beckett
Dustin Reid
Spencer White
Anthony Vaughn-"

"Sounds like a bunch of dickheads." Darren stated plainly.

"-
Darren Rivers"

"Damn it."

"Quinn Gallagher-Jones"

"What?!" Quinni uttered in surprise.

"-
Jocelyn Cortes
Douglas Piggott
Malakai Mitchell"

She finished off, but i didn't recognise that last name?

_____________________________________________________________________

o em gee this took me literally an hour and a half to write.
i hope you enjoyed this first chapter!
this book is based off of the netflix show 'Heartbreak High' okay!!
spencer's character is so annoying cause it's like.. if an asshole? why hot? yk?
but he's not gonna be such a dickhead to everyone in this book! don't worry he's still gonna be the same imma just tweak some stuff cause he low-key be giving me the ick and i don't want that energy around here.

also, this trio though? like it eatssssss we love.

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 442 14
๐Ÿค๐Ÿงš๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ท๐™ฑ๐™ท!โ”Š อ™ใƒป... หห‹ ห–*ยฐเฟ ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐Œ๐š๐ง โŒ—โŒ— หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Wสœแด‡ษด แด€ sแด‡x แดแด€แด˜ ษชs ๊œฐ...
59.4K 1.9K 35
- ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‡๐€๐๐ˆ๐“ ! thought you were too good for me my dear! heartbreak high. malaka...
17.3K 253 8
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ญ. ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‡๐จ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ง. โ€ผ๏ธแด…ษช๊œฑแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡ส€โ€ผ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส...
55.8K 2.1K 20
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. โ›โ› ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹.. โœโœ .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. : อ€ฬ—โž› ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜แด€ษชษดา“แดœสŸสŸส แดส™สŸษชแด ษชแดแดœs แด›แด‡แด‡ษด แด…แดแด‡sษด'แด› ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแดขแด‡ สœ...