I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE DOIN...

By MistyAngle2

Okay so this is a rant book curtesy of me. I'm getting so pissed off at how people get so many things wrong a... More

PLEASE READ ANYONE WHO HAS EVER READ/WRITTEN A MAXIMUM RIDE FANFIC!!!!
LEONHART, NOT SQUALLHART (Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy 8)
AUSSIE ACCENTS
Villains Besides Freaking Sephiroth and Organisation XIII
Zack, Roxas, Reno, Cloud, Riku, Sora, Axel, & Repeat
Pansy!Rikku
I'M THE WHITE ROSE OF WUTAI, BITCHES
I NEED MORE KAIN
Wtf is this song to this amv?
Roleplayers
You get a Buster Blade, you get a Buster Blade and YOU GET A BUSTER BLADE
RP AGAIN

Screw Off

38 2 0
By MistyAngle2

To those of you who think you can control me, to those of you who think I'll comply to your standards, to those of you who call me things I am not, to those of you who say that I don't have a valid opinion, I say screw you and the horse you rode in on! You can't control me or my friends and I honestly don't care if you think I'm racist or homophobic (which I'm not), I don't frïgging care if you have go at me, but as soon as you abuse my friends all hell WILL break loose!! I will never comply to those standards, you mewling quim!

You'll know who I mean as I'm reading this. I'm not bothering with you anymore!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 1K 192
Mature content
214K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
83.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."