Aarushi :The Runaway Bride

By Isel_02

1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging i... More

Leads
Dedication
1st Prologue
2nd Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

15.8K 848 29
By Isel_02

**YUVRAJ**

The whole house was full of people and noise because today is haldi and everyone was more excited than me and Ishi. Everything is good, only Devyan is missing and that bastard has refused to come to the wedding.

He is there on the pretext that he has a lot of work in America and after Tanay Bhai will go back, he will return to spain. we did not even insist on him because he does not celebrate any festival and never believes in God after the divorce of badi maa and bade papa.

"Chachu.........Chach........." Siya came to my room crying.

I put her in my lap and asked "what happened to my devil, did mom scold you or did your dad ? Tell me I am gonna teach them a lesson"

She wiped her tears with my hands and said "no one scolded me, I want that" . "That! What little devil? Tell me I will bring it for you" I caressed her cheeks, "I don't know the name but I wanted that" , she said while sobbing.

I wiped her face with tissue and said "okay fine! stop crying, I will bring you whatever you want. Just tell your Chachu ,who has what you want?", "Ishi is wearing this and I want it", she told me.

"Ok fine, come on let's go to the bride and let's ask her to give that thing to you", I took her in my lap and went down. She showed me from the stairs that she wanted the floral bracelet which Ishi was wearing, my phone rang in the middle.

"Siya you go, I will talk to Devyan Chachu and then I will get that for you" I said to her, she went downstairs and I picked up the call.

"Congratulations bro today is your haldi," he said

"It would have been more fun if you had been here today," I said  "Well leave this topic and tell me What happened to the Smith Evans case, has he gone to hell yet or not? If you can't do it, I'm coming tonight" I said.

"Yuvraj Do you think I will let anyone live peacefully in this world who messes with Suryavanshi ? I went to his funeral yesterday" he told me  and I was very overwhelmed by his words.

"That's like my brother but be careful no one in the family should come to know, especially we have to keep Advit away from always", I warned him.

" I know, you don't want him to drag in this dark and I promise he will never know. I will never let my brother face what we're dealing with where there's no guarantee of life or death.Yuvraj, you have given him a much better life than I ever thought would be possible after mom and dad's divorce and dad's death" he said.

"Devyy shut your fucking mouth, he is also my brother and he cares for me more than you. Adriel will send you the information about those people who thought of betraying us,find them and send them to Spain because it is not right to do anything in America immediately after Smith's death.Tell your men that I want those people alive and you will not kill them m, my wedding is on 17th , Adriel and I will come to Spain on 18th" I told him

He probably frowned and said"Why drag this matter so much, I will get those assholes and kill them with pleasure so they will directly go to heaven"

"Devyan Suryavanshi please learn to take some decisions after thinking carefully and knowing the whole thing. Now I am bored of handling your issues, you are older than me, still I have to explain to you" I told him.

"Yuvraj Suryavanshi,  are you not speaking too much, it is just that you are getting married, that is why I am not saying anything" he said and cut the call.

I went near Ishi, she was wearing a multicolour lehanga paired with a simple yellow blouse and multicolour dupatta with a floral yellow jewellery set, she looked at me and asked "how am I looking?"

"Beautiful as always" I replied.

"Ishi I was saying can you please give one of your floral bracelets you are wearing to Siya, actually she was crying because of this. So please?" I insisted her

"No Yuvraj I can't give it to her , it matches my dress and what will she do with this? She will break it and will throw flowers here and there" she told me.

I suppressed my anger after hearing this type of words from her. I mean the girl I know was never like that, she always tried to see and make everyone around her happy. Every time her behaviour raises questions about the girl I love is really her

"Hey Yuvraj , how are you man? Long time no see," Rudra said and also gave a side hug to Ishi, he is the son of my aunt.  "Bastard, now you have time to meet me", I said . "At least I came to meet you not like you", he said and we both hugged "congrats man! finally you are getting the love of your life, I am so happy for you " .

"Yeah I am very lucky in this matter that she loves me, when you are getting married" I asked him. "When that girl was ready to marry me," he pointed towards someone and I looked in his finger's direction.

The girl he was talking about is none other than Aarushi. For two days we all been in Awasthi House and not even once have I and Aarushi come face to face, or should I say, I change my path every time I see her. Today she was wearing white and yellow mixed crop top, a yellow palazzo which had floral print and dupatta was made into plates and placed on both sides of the neck, kundan earrings in ears,her hair was loose curled and.........

"Yuvraj where are you lost....", he said. "No nothing, I was saying that you are going to marry Aarushi, are you guys in love" I asked him, I don't why but a little corner of my heart wants to hear no from him. He said "I love her but she doesn't love me, god knows which type of guy she wants. I wanted to marry her but she isn't ready and it's not a big problem, she always did whatever her parents wanted , so it's not a big deal to marry her".

Siya came to me and I was about to say sorry to her but she showed me a floral bracelet in her little wrist, it was a little loose but she was happy with it. I asked her "who gave this to you butter" and she said "Rushi, you know chachu she gave her own bracelet to me".

I looked at Aarushi who was smiling at something Dad said to, her wrist was empty because she gave her floral bracelet to Siya. Although she had only one and on the other side Ishi was wearing a couple in her both hands but she didn't give her one.

**AARUSHI**

"Tanay bhai looking handsome huhh, bhabhi will be shocked to see such a handsome husband" I said, "I was shocked the day Tanay, after meeting me once, sent his parents to my house to talk about marriage", a voice came from back and I turned and saw Bhabhi was coming towards us and Siya was in her lap.

"Whattt! Bhai, did you do this in real life?" I was literally so shocked after bhabhi told me this.

"Yesss Aarushi, she was saying right and when you know that you have to spend your entire life with the same person, then why wait?" he said and his words really gave me a little happiness.

"You both are so lucky that you guys found each other, otherwise, where do you find such loving partners these days? I don't believe in love but you guys are exceptional" I said and took Siya in my lap.

"To love one, you do not have to know about love or in other words one does not know what love is because everyone has a different meaning of it. Those who are meant to be with you somehow come together and one day, you will also find your perfect one who will love you forever.Rushi ,can please take care of Siya for sometimes we are going to attend to other guests" Bhabhi said and I smiled.

Siya was in my lap, her head was on my shoulder and she looked a little bit unhappy, I asked her "what happened baby? Are you sad for some reason?" She quickly looked at me and said "yess I want that thing" she pointed towards Mehak's floral bracelet.

I looked at Mehak, she was chatting with her future husband. I shifted my gaze to Siya and said "baby I can't bring those for you but I can give you mine, do you want it?", I showed her my bracelet which had white flowers and also some yellow. I looked at her and the smile on her face was saying that she liked it . I made her wear this and she ran towards Yuvraj.

Aashvi was attending some guests with Mom and her parents while Vri was talking to her state's minister because something has gone wrong in finance department. I was getting bored alone, so I clicked some selfies and some other photos of decoration and sent it to Saanvi.

"Aarushi How are you babe?" As soon as I heard this, I knew that evil was standing right next to me. "Till now I was fine, I don't know what will happen after that", I said looking at Rudra. "You are looking stunning babe", he said and held my waist.

"Kaash main bhi tumhare liye kuch acha kah paati lekin tum to lagte hi suar jaise ho" I said and removed his hand from my waist.

(I wish I could say something good about you but you look like a pig)

"I look like a pig to you, girls die for me and I still give you attention don't forget you have to marry me", he smirked. "What do you do when you sleep at night" I asked him. " What do you mean?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I mean Rudra, normally people dream while sleeping at night and you dream with open eyes all day long then what do you do at night? and I am sorry I said you pig, I had no intention of insulting the pigs." I said with a smile.

He grinned his teeth and said "I don't say anything to you, it doesn't mean that Aarushi Awasthi, you can say anything, don't forget, you have to marry me and it's final". "In your dreams Rudra ,I will never marry a man like you who presents me to people like a showpiece seeing which people will praise you for your achievement" I said.

I left him alone there and came near Aashvi. She gave me a pair of bangles which were light yellow in color and surrounded by cowries from every side.

"Who gave this to you?" I asked her, she thought for a second and said "Suman aunty gave this to me and asked me to give it to you because you gave your bracelet to Siya and your hand was empty".

I was wearing the bangles when she asked" What happened, did Rudra say something stupid again?" I nodded and said "Aashu, I don't feel like staying here right now, I feel a strange uneasiness in my heart".

She put hand on the shoulder and said"  put your hand on your heart and caress it lightly and stop taking so much stress everything will go well, I am going to get you water".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°=============°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Musqilon mein ye daale
Jo bhi chaahe kara le
Badle ye dilo'n ke faisle
Mann ka mauji Ishq to ji
Albeli si raho'n pe le chale (x2)
Koi peechhe na aage hai
Phir bhi jaane kyun bhaage hai
Maare isqe ka isqe ka dil mera
Iske uske ye hisse mein
Tere mere ye qisse mein
Maula seekhe bin seekhe bin de sikha
Kaisa ye Ishq hai, ajab sa risk hai

Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Are you guys excited for the wedding
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
9.4K 548 7
Book one of "The Guns of Love" series "we're getting married soon, mon amour," he said, his eyes gleaming with a predatory intensity that sent shive...
17K 834 22
-𝐀𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫. "Attract...
4.4K 265 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...