Empty Love (boyxboy)

By glasshalfempty

Caspar has spent his life trying to help ease the pain for others, yet he always seems to get the worst of ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 18
Epilougue

Ch 17

9.9K 383 3
By glasshalfempty

This chapter is for @mariian1 who always pushes me to update. Knowing I have a reader like you motivates me to write my best while still being somewhat on time. Key word somewhat. But it's summer people! How have you all been! I just returned from Europe and for all you Londoners out there I am in love with your city. Anyway, I've been procrastinating much too long so here ya go. Ch 17.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Caspar's POV
Imagine the pain you would be in if your body was sliced to pieces and then alcohol was poured all over the open wounds. Then imagine you had to serve hand and foot for a sadistic asshole who wanted to make you his concubine and hit you when you didn't please him while the cuts mentioned earlier were still open and slowly healing. That's what was my life at the moment. I was malnourished, in intense pain, and really fucking pissed. I thought I had it bad at the pack but this was way worse. Death would be a blessing compared to this but the thought of Mason's warm embrace and his butterfly kisses, the way he radiates heat and how he was so clueless when I pushed him off the bed, his quiet "I love you"s and his stupidly arrogant attitude. I missed them all and swore I would see him again before I died so I could let him know how much I loved him.

A loud banging came from the door of the room. It must be Dion. He was the only one with manners. He would still come in whether I wanted him to or not but the thought was nice. He also let me walk around and explore the castle which not only let me out of the putrid blood scented room but also allows me to plan my escape route. And I had that shit memorized down pat. Tonight was supposedly a big party for Crixon, the pack had just finished decimating one of their enemies giving them more power and land to use as they pleased. I was hoping the party would get a bit wild and give me a few minutes of Tim ego get a head start on them as I escaped. There was no way I would be able to run without getting caught unless I had at least five minutes. I'm fast but not that fast.

Dion entered my room, a rope in his left hand and a gag in the other. He was dressed in his usual attire- a hundred pounds of metal armor and wolfsbane potions attached to his hip along with several very scary looking daggers. On his head was a metal helmet that came down to fan around his eyes and was laced with intricate welding a of wolves in battle. I was fascinated by the helmet and had he not been my kidnapper I would've asked to see it up close.

"Crixon wants to see you." His deep voice echoed through the the small room and sent shivers down my spine. Crixon had only become more brutal these past few days- he beat me and committed the most gruesome of sexual acts without ever having sex with me which was disappointing. Not because I wanted to have sex but because if I was entered by another man, Mason would know where I was due to our mating bond. And although I already had a plan to escape, its success was improbable but if Mason came, there would be no doubt that I would be free.

I walked in front of Dion, his metal armor clinking in the background in an almost musical fashion. I wondered if he knew what would happen to me as soon as I entered Crixon's room. He had assured me it was not soundproof as he liked to make his 'conquests' known to the rest of the pack and sometimes he would reward some of his warriors by allowing them to join as he watched from his throne.

It was a disgusting process, I felt terrible that I had to succumb to their power but let's face it. I'm an omega. I am weak without my mate. So instead of fighting, I do the only thing I can to survive. I seduce and play along with their wishes. And tonight I will be especially willing because there is no way in hell I would be able to escape if I was beaten today.

We had finally reached the massive doors that separated me from the torture chamber that is Crixon's room. The dark redwood was stained and extended all the way to the ceiling, the doorknobs were made of worn brass. The brass was shiny where oily hands had made contact with the metal but large scrapes lined the knob from when weres had opened the door with their claws.

We walked into the room an there stood Crixon, his chest bare an hair dripping with water and if I were any one else I would've been drooling in desire but his image merely made me bubble with anger and the desire to kill him. He opened his arms when he caught sight of us in the open doorway.

"Caspar darling. How good of you to join. I have the perfect outfit for you to wear tonight." He lifted a very very small piece of cloth and a sheer dress that would barely cover my butt. However, if I didn't comply this wishes I was sure I would be left bloodied and bruised during the party. I walked over to him and placed a hand in his chest, my fingertips barely grazing his flesh.

"As long as it makes you happy." I pulled him down to my lips and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, his stubble scratched my face in an uncomfortable fashion but I knew Crixon would be a little more lenient with me tonight if I just played into his desires. "Shall I give you a private viewing?"

I grabbed the outfit from his hands and pranced over to the changing screen that sat in the corner and hid me from view as I changed. The small piece of fabric turned out to be human women's underwear, lingerie is the name if I'm correct. I put it on and tucked my man stuff between my legs so it wouldn't show as much.

The panties were pink lace with black bows in them and were very demeaning to my masculinity. I mean, I know I'm not the stereotypical muscular guy but even I have my pride and this was not helping me out. The dress was see through white fabric and had frills on the bottom that lightly bounced on the top of my thighs when I walked. My identity was stripped away. I was not longer Caspar but rather, a sex object for people's pleasure.

I came out from behind the screen and the immediate response from the alpha was a very loud and piercing dog whistle.

"Damn baby, I could just eat you up right now." His crudeness sent uncomfortable shivers down my spine and I almost choked up my breakfast, but I held it together. This was for Mason I could do it.

"It's a bit short." As if to prove my point I pulled the fabric between my legs and shifted uncomfortably. I was completely fine with nudity but I had figured out that Crixon fed on my embarrassment, he craved it the sick bastard. I walked over to where he has taken a seat and used my best puppy eyes to stare up at him.

"Nonsense. It turns me on." He grabbed my waist and pulled my into his lap where I felt his hard member press against me. I shifted to move to a better condition but it only made the situation worse. A wet tongue licked up my neck and sucked on my ear. An involuntary moan escaped my lips as he began sucking on the area beneath my ear.

We moved to the bed, me on top of Crixon.

"Suck it."

I slowly made my way down to his area. To be honest, he was significantly bigger than Mason, not that I would ever tell him that. I took his throbbing member into my hand and began to jerk him off, my hand becoming increasingly slippery as a result of the precum sliding down his length. But that soon ended as a large hand grabbed me by my hair and forced my to take in his dick. I choked when he pushed in too far and once again, almost lost my meal. I could've bit off his dick right then, one solid chomp and his manhood would be no more and it would've been worth it. I probably would've been killed afterwards but it would've been so worth any pain they inflicted on me. I couldn't imagine the number of people forced to do the same thing I was, by running away I wouldn't solve nay problem, he would still go around raiding packs and taking their people for his pleasure. I decided that when I went back to Mason I would beg him to come here and rip the head off of this bastard. I doubted it would be particularly difficult, he was the reason I was gone from Mason's side and as an Alpha wolf it is his duty to protect the pack and his mate.

I was lifted from the bed and re positioned so my face was stuffed in a pillow and my ass was thrust upward. I bit a bit of the pillow in fear of what was going to happen next, with Crixon I could only assume the worst. he stood up and placed his cock at my entrance, rubbing his head on my hole.

Please don't.

God no please.

His fingers dug into my hips with a force that would definitely leave bruises later and thrust into me. or.... between me. Rather that enter me which would probably let Mason know exactly where I was, he was sliding in between my thighs. I let out a sigh of relief knowing I wasn't betraying Mason. I allowed my thought to go elsewhere as he used my body for his pleasure. I could hear his grunts int he background but I focused my attention on m memories of my mate-his voice, his warmth, and his delicious body. I tried to reach out to him using our mind link but we hadn't mated yet so ours was still weak. I wanted to go back in time and punch myself for thinking it was a good idea to shun his advances when we were living together. But there was a tugging. I couldn't hear words but rather, felt his presence nearby. even if it was merely a delusion, the idea of Mason being near comforted me and I held onto the feeling.

Suddenly I was pulled around and a massive load of cum was shot into my face. I instantly closed my eyes and flinched away. What the fuck is wrong with this asshole?! That is jusr disgusting. I lifted my hand up to wipe it away but Crixon stopped me.

"Keep it on all night."

Are you serious? I don't know what I ws more upset about, how I would look to everyone, as a conquest, or how it would strat to smell throughout the night.

I was pushed off the bed and into Dion's arms. I hadn't even noticed that he had remained in the room the entire time. He grabbed me and began to lead me out of the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.2K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
4.2M 140K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
501K 19.9K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...
48.6K 1.8K 30
What's going to happen when Adam finds out that sauli doesn't love him? What is he going to do? Is sauli really that bad? Why did sauli leave Adam? W...