Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

By PalJaggi

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
chapter 44
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 56

210 10 0
By PalJaggi

Mj - he is so cute, my mate...
Mrs. - are u sure you are ready because of your past
Mj - it's ok eomma I know he is good, he will take care of me
Mrs. - ok then what if he rejected you
Mj- he will not, he is not like anyone, he is special , he need love, I promise to God I will take care of him...
On the other side
Author Pov
They all left to there house, and had a family time in taehyung apartment as tae has some painting work left so he had to paint so he wore his painting outfit...

He has only wear grey hoodie with shorts... He started to paint his work and twins are with babies sitting on tae apartments bed...

*it's an example 😅^_^*
Tae pov
I was wearing the headphones and making the painting, when I was painting I saw someone back hugged and I know who are they
Tae - kookie and ggukie *he open his headphones and they just hummed* why are you here?
Twins - we missed you that why we came
Tae - where are the babies?
Twins - they both are sleeping in there bed room...
Tae - are u hungry? Should I make something for you?
Twins - yes we are very hungry *they started kissing on tae neck while back hugging them* but for you
Tae - now don't be prevent Mr.Jeon, what should I make for you ??
Twins - what about we make today and you rest today..
Tae - but you should rest..
Twins - we are not asking you Mrs. Jeon we are telling you...
Tae - but...
Twins - not but.. Or anything *jungguk take him in his arms and left for the apartment and tae just gone to bath because he was fully painted...and after coming from bath he wore a jungkook shirt and gguk underwear and make his babies also wear his nightwear...

Twins babies

And they take both of them in the arms and goes downstairs in the kitchen just to see twins making the food while there upper body is naked only in sweatpants..

And he just look at them which makes his cheeks red and they make the babies sit on there baby chairs and left for bringing 2 sweatshirt for his both bunny i mean alpha...

Tae - alphas your dresses...
Twins - thank you bear but *they notice tae, he was wearing jungkook shirt and just jungguk underwear which make them smirk and tae blush* baby what are you wearing *take him from his waist just to see jungguk underwear... He was looking so sexyyy.. *
Tae - you shirt and underwear, now wear the sweatshirt *his cheeks are fully redd*
Twins - okay okay my omega *chuckled seeing this and wore the sweatshirt* we are done
Tae - now tell me what are you making?
Twins - it's ramen, ttbeoki and your favorite dalgona coffee and our favourite banana milkshake and for our babies too.. One for strawberry and one for banana, and cereal.. princess *they dramatically bow*
Tae - thank you Mr. Chef for making this for us... *he also dramatically bow and they all laughed and like this they eat the food and slept in the room*

Let's Time skip
At bogunwoo and hopey/n wedding...
Author Pov
Tae was the designer of everything, even of the outfit and the bridemate and the hall design was made by him...

Tae even work so hard, he design his dresses for them too...

Y/n

Eunwoo

Bogum

In bride room
Author Pov
Tae - how are the dresses??
Both - it is so beautiful and comfortable
Tae - thank you *he take the babies in his arms and there family came and it make a emotional moment so tae just click the photo from his Polaroid camera and left for outside and after the moment they all left the room and brides take there father hands and jimin and tae and there babies take the back and left to hall.*

Author Pov
And here jhope and bogum is waiting for his love
Both bridegroom - are we looking good??
Twins - *done face* you have ask us like 100 times bro.. Not now,.. *and the door open with the father with his both daughter and son in his hands and twins came in there place and y/n and eunwoo eyes are down because it will make his turn redd while seeing them checking them out hungry but with the love eyes and first chan give his daughter hand to jhope*
Mr. Chan - take care of my baby *give her hand to jhope*
Jh - i promise you appa i will take care of her till the end of my life and never leaves her hands *take her hand and y/n just smile seeing this because she knows he have said from all his heart*
*chan then give eunwoo hand to bogum*
Mr. Chan - take care of my only one son *smile teary and give his hand *
Bg - i promise you appa i will love him till the end because I love him so much *take his hand and eunwoo just smile and now bridemate came*
Tae - take care of them or you not then you will see my dangerous version hyungs
Both - we will *now bride mate left too and priest come to do the ritual*
Pr - Do Jung hoseok take chan y/n as your lawful wedded Wife and to be with him in better and worst time, in poorer and in richness, in health and in sickness, cherish and love him till death do you apart?
Jh - yes I do *he smile and
y/n shy smiled and chan family smiled too*
Pr - Do chan y/n take jung hoseok as your lawful wedded husband and to be with her in better and worst time, in poorer and in richness, in health and in sickness, cherish and love him till death do you apart?
Y/n - yes I do
Pr - you may kiss the bride...
Jh - may I? * first they exchange the ring take him from her waist and she nod and he kisses her*

*and after they broke out the kiss they left aside and eunwoo and bogum came Infront *
Pr - Do park bogum take jung hoseok as your lawful wedded husband and to be with her in better and worst time, in poorer and in richness, in health and in sickness, cherish and love him till death do you apart?
Bg - yes I do *smile proudly*
Pr - Do chan eunwoo take park bogum as your lawful wedded husband and to be with her in better and worst time, in poorer and in richness, in health and in sickness, cherish and love him till death do you apart?
Eu - yes I do *smile shyly*
Pr - exchange the ring and you can then kiss the bride *they exchange the ring and bogum take him from his waist *
Bg - may I? *Eu nod shyly and they kiss each other*

Author Pov
Tae came on the stage. And take the mic..
Tae - excuse me everyone?!! Congrats to both couples who got married and now our ritual is the bouquet toss for singles please and you too Mr. Suga hyung..

Author Pov
Every single people stand at the back...and suga was smelling something but he is ignoring it but the smell is coming more than before and first y/n throw the bouquet and it comes in one girl hand...

Sg - Mate Mate.....

To be continue
Hey i am back with this story
Sorry for late update
Thank you so much for reading my book and sharing this much love
I want to say sorry to all my readers of this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 15.4K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
457K 26.8K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
13.6K 1.4K 28
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
53K 2.3K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...