Sweet Nothing

By Straw123abc

izuku knew he had nothing to offer the blonde alpha, katsuki was going to be the number one hero of Japan soo... More

A/N PLEASE READ
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
untitled part 7
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11 (smut)
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15

Untitled Part 8

928 29 18
By Straw123abc

Izuku stayed on the floor with Asahi in his arms, maybe he was too rough on the blonde. After all, he did help with his wounds and bring Asahi back home when the omega couldn't. As izuku stroked through matching green curls his pup began to purr lightly, laying his head on Izuku's shoulder. If the blonde was trying to get back together and things were right between the two then he wouldn't care if Asahi was quirkless or not it wouldn't matter in the slightest. But apparently, it did matter.

He gritted his teeth and tried to stand up with Asahi still in his arms, but the pain in his foot and his hand cramping up didn't make it easy. In fear that the cuts would reopen for the third time he got out his phone he scrolled through and found the blonde's number and only for a minute did he rethink calling or calling the alpha and asking for help. Katsuki shouldn't have to help, izuku should be able to do this on his own just like katsuki. So he called his mother and asked her to come over to help, explaining what happened with Asahi at school and with the wine glass.

She quickly came in and walked through the door putting her purse down and her shoes to the side "izuku, I'm here" she called and the omega sighed in relief.

"I around the corner Mom" he whispered back and smiled when she came around the corner immediately bending down and taking Asahi from the tired omega. "Thank you" he sighed again and once Asahi was bounced back to sleep by Inko he got the energy to balance himself on the wall again.

She smiled at Asahi, patting his back. "How long have you been on the floor sweetie?" she asked, concerned he might have fallen asleep there. Izuku scratched the back of his neck and chuckled.

"Just a couple of hours" he laughed and Inko gasped.

"But if Katsuki was here why wouldn't he help you up? He got Asahi from school right?" that's what she was told over the phone and was confused as to why the hero didn't help his mate up off the floor. She helped izuku to the sofa but he only glared at the floor.

She put a hand on her shoulder "Let me Asahi down to sleep" she said simply and left izuku to put Asahi down in his bed. Then going back out she sighed and sat down next to izuku. Knowing well the answer to the first question was that izuku didn't ask for help at all and more than likely the alpha was kicked out.

She put her hands on her lap " I tried to give him the stupid divorce papers Mom" curling an eyebrow at the choice of words izuku huffed and laid back on the sofa "But he blew them up of course, cause why would else I give it to him" he muttered.

"So he doesn't want the divorce?" She already knew Katsuki was not going to agree to the divorce he loved izuku and certainly not go out without a fight. She just wished izuku knew that as well.

But he folded his arms over his chest and huffed "I don't know" Why would the blonde not want one, izuku left for five years with their pup nonetheless and completely ignored the blonde in America. Then comes back and it's like Katsuki doesn't care at all, he should know better than to care for people who don't want it, he should want better than a liar and someone who only adds to their lists of things to do. Katsuki should know by now he deserves someone better than izuku.

All the omega is trying to do is let go and the blonde won't let him for whatever reason. "Does he know that Asahi is his?" izuku nodded yes and curled an eye at the suspicious humm his mom gave.

Though when he looked over she only held a grin "What?" he questioned not moving his posture.

" You know katsuki doesn't like to give up what's his so easily izuku" he scoffed.

Pointing to the bathroom where the burned papers still lie on the floor. "If he read the paper he would know he could still get Asahi on Wednesdays and fridays, though I'm not sure why he would want to anyway"

The mom held her tongue and let izuku rant on " I mean he came from getting Asahi and the first thing he asks me is if he has a quirk or not Mom" the omega sighed still in disbelief. "And then he called into my work and got me two weeks off, like I told him I didn't want. Broke into my house when I didn't answer the phone one a few days ago" he leaned up and held his head in his hands.

"He doesn't listen to me at all, he only cares for what he wants and I'm done" Looking over to his mom she raised an eyebrow.

"So why did you wait five years to get the papers?" pointing to Asahi's bedroom. izuku stuttered out,

"I was- busy with Asahi I had no time to"

She smiled more leaning in "But you had time to come to japan with Asahi to give him the papers yourself?"

Izuku sighed and shook his head speaking through his fingers in a muffled tone "Mom dont do this to me" the lady sighed and put her hand on izuku shoulder. Not sure why her son was putting himself through all this if he wasn't fully convinced himself. "Japan needs the number one hero and he's made it clear that I only get in the way of that," he said with his chest caving in at the sentence he knew to be true.

Inko knew this wasn't for her to meddle in but a little help from mom never goes wrong. So she sighed and got up from the couch. "Alright dear well if you need me you know just to call right?"

Izuku nodded his head and pulled out his phone to drown out the thoughts in his head. And Inko let herself out.

The blonde woke up the next day and had to go to work, turning to the empty side of the bed he felt less lost, less empty, less like a narcissistic ass who let his pregnant omega leave to raise a pup on his own without any conversation. He thought of holding izuku the other day, even when he was wrapped up in all the blankets to be near him was all katsuki wanted.

To be able to be with him again in a peaceful silence warm bodies pressed together with izuku safe in his arms again it brought tingles to his spine as his hand turned the ring on his finger. Izuku must have enjoyed it as well. He even went to the other side and tried to spoon up to the blonde's back when he thought Katsuki had fallen asleep.

The blonde alpha got out of bed and went to work as usual though when he got stopped by reporters this time they had questions more than about the fight about the villain he took down. He walked through with the police and they stuck their heads through "dynamite someone got a picture of you entering a kindergarten do you have a pup? Do you have more than one? Does this mean you're married? Where is the mom? what's their new quirk? are they going to be a hero like you?" he stopped, eyes going wide for not even a second but the red-headed hero beside him caught it and stopped as well. He knew nothing about this either but stopped to answer questions on the other side.

Katsuki eyed the reporter who asked the question and violently grabbed their microphone. Whoever the hell caught him going to get Asahi means they might also see him go to izuku's house and drop him off. His veins popped as he tried to breathe, izuku wouldn't want their relationship to be public; he hates the press.

Izuku woke up that next morning dreading the cold sheets he felt on his back, he missed the blonde's warmth, his arms squeezing him like a weighted blanket knowing nothing could happen to him, he missed the light cold air the blonde would wake him up with every morning on his nape or his cheek or by his ear. He decided that both he and Asahi needed a day off, between them both being injured and the omega being scared to send his pup back to school izuku simply didn't have the energy.

But while the pup was still asleep, Izuku wanted to have a peaceful morning by himself so he got up, took a shower poured himself a cup of coffee, and turned on the news.

He almost dropped his mug as his jaw hit the floor and a picture of Katsuki picking up Asahi from the kindergarten showed up first of course. A picture with Katsuki wearing nothing to hide from the press with Asahi in his arms bandaged walking to his car. There's no way the blonde would do this on purpose, the last thing he wanted for his son to be on the news in the number one hero's car.

Did Katsuki know anything about this at all? Who even took the picture?, it could have been the school for Asahi to go somewhere else. Then it cut to the blonde alpha talking to reporters his face was cut up and covered in a black suit and blood. He took the reporter's microphone and pointed to one of the cameras

"Yeah I am married but they don't wanna be interviewed by you fucking stalkers, because the only one who gets to ride their ass is me!" he yelled loud and proud for all to hear. Technically he wasn't exposing izuku or Asahi he was just saying his marital status, which at the moment was true he and izuku are married. "And that kid is under my fucking protection so if any of your slimy hands get anywhere near him your fucking dead" Pushing the microphone back to the reporter's chest shoving her into the crowd he began walking away.

Asahi should be able to go back to school now without being beaten up, izuku might be a tiny bit upset but it's the only thing katsuki could think to do to explain the picture while also protecting them both. The crowd now had even more questions of course yelling aloud in hopes the blonde would stop again. Though he rarely does anyway, this topic struck a nerve.

The redhead caught up to Katsuki and put a hand on his shoulder, he had no idea that izuku was back in Japan or that katsuki had a pup. So Katsuki explained in the car driving them back to the agency. He told of the real fight they had. All the parts where Katsuki had bared his teeth and used his voice to make izuku stop and then katsuki was the one who told izuku to leave at the end not thinking he actually would do it.

"So how do you know that Asahi is yours and not someone from America?" the blonde scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Because I can do the math, Asahi is five years old on the dot, izuku would have had to hook up on the plane to have Asahi that early, also his birthday is only 5 months after izuku left so he must've gotten pregnant with him when I railed him last"

The redhead sighed. Katsuki remembered the day the last two had sex. "So are you guys good now or-" he trailed off and the blonde bit his lip putting his head in his palm

"We are working things out"

Kirishima stayed quiet though he knew the blonde wanted to say more so a few awkward seconds passed before the blonde spoke up again "He said that he left because I didn't need him or shit" Kirishima tried to think but was attacked by arms flying around frantically explaining his side " I mean where the hell would he even get the fucking idea that I don't care about him I gave him everything and all he ever does is worry, it's like he wants me to leave him or some shit"

The redhead curled an eyebrow leaning into the conversation with caution "Well do you need him, bro, you seem pretty self-sufficient to me" Mumbling his words he looked away from the glare the blonde shit at him.

"What kind of bull shit is that, course I fucking want him with me, he's the one trying to get rid of me, not the other way around" he huffed crossing his arms.

"Well, how did you show you needed him before?"

"I gave him a ring dumbass" Looking out the window the blonde didn't like where this conversation was headed, all the dots slowly coming together with the next question.

Katsuki leaned forward as they arrived at the agency and asked "Well that's showing you care for him, which I'm sure he already knows, but that's not the same thing as needing someone how did he improve your life man?"

The blonde sighed and turned to Kirishima not understanding the question clearly, why would he care about someone if he didn't need them Katsuki was already awesome. Izuku was just supposed to have a comfortable life. He didn't need to work.

The redhead took off his headgear and then pulled at his collar trying to get air "Did you not need him bro?" the blonde stared back the lines forming in his brain as his gut plummeted to the floor. Izuku felt completely useless, didn't he? The blonde acted like he needed nothing from the omega except occasionally sex.

Katsuki had completely dismissed everything that izuku would convey as the blonde needing him, like marking, kids, and public affection. Even having fucking dinner together at the table had been more than rare before izuku decided to leave. Not to mention all the time out the blonde had been doing. Saying he just wanted to cool his head. He wanted to slam his face into the concrete as bile splashed the back of his throat.

The blonde was uplifted on TV and fighting villains, saving lives, and getting thanks, but who was thinking about izuku at home? No one was. That was the alpha's job and he failed horribly. Katsuki cared more about advancing in his career than izuku, thinking just because they married that was the Finnish line he had to cross.

It hurt to swallow the lump in his throat as he slammed the car door, but izuku was still at his house, there's still time to say sorry isn't there? But how does Katsuki show izuku that he needs him if izuku doesn't want anything to do with him? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 160 10
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...
14.7K 331 13
Fantasy AU No Quirks Bakugou Katsuki, a hot headed alpha is the king of all kings looking for a mate. Did Bakugou mention that he was half dragon...
67.5K 3.1K 10
"Katsuki." Izuku's eyes were cold and unforgiving. Bakugou frowned; the tone caught him entirely off guard. "Deku, please. I-I've made myself so fuck...
447K 10.8K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...