Only His. ✔︎

By loveologyyy

"Sir, im not sure if"- he cut me off with one of his dark chuckles. His hazel eyes looking into mine, his bla... More

PROLOGUE
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (re-did)
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
EPILOUGE
|| AUTHORS NOTE ||
NEW BOOK!

TWENTY FOUR

116 1 0
By loveologyyy

~AURELLE LEILA AMBROSE~

It's my birthday.

My birthday was always overwhelming for me when I was younger. I'm praying it's not like that today. I wake up to neck kisses by Everest, a big hug and smile awaiting me. "Happy birthday, love." He whispers in my ear once I hug him back, allowing him to kiss my head.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I smile as I get up, stretching as I walk into the bathroom to wash my face. He follows as I wet my face, applying the cleanser as he wipes a bit off of my lips. I wet my towel as I wash the cleanser off, drying my face and adding lotion.

I exit the bathroom, walking out the room as Kiana walks out of hers. She walks up to me as she hugs be, whispering happy birthday to me as she wipes fake tears. I laugh as she leads me downstairs, revealing the living room to be decorated, party banners saying "Aurelle's Big Day" in blue and white letters.

I hug her tighter then before, wiping a few tears once I let go as Elias walks out of their room. "Happy birthday dummy." Elias pokes my head as he walks downstairs, Kiana leading me down the steps as she reveals multiple presents and a bouquet that smells like Everest.

It has a "Dear Daniel" sign imprinted on the front as there's a hello kitty plush next to it, and bags, boxes, and presents. I walk towards the kitchen to see my favorites made, along with things that the others would like. "I'm fucking loving this so far." Everest wraps his arms around my waist as I smile.

Fuck, why am I smiling so much?

"Where do you wanna start?" Kiana asks, looking at me as she smiles. "Maybe with a shower?" She laughs as she nods, walking back upstairs with me to probably take one of her own. I step into the shower, shaving my legs and washing my body as I exit the shower to see matching outfits laid on my bed.

Kiana holds her towel against her chest as I walk out into the hallway, peeking out the door. "Like em?" I nod as I throw her the green one, stepping back into the room as I slip the blue dress on as I pair it with the black heels that was included in the note she left.

I add silver jewelry as I walk out, Kiana waiting as she types on her phone. She looks up at me as she squeals. "I'm sorry if I'm doing too much"- I cut her off as I raise an eyebrow. "This is the perfect amount." She smiles extremely hard as we walk downstairs. She sits near the presents, as Everest and I begin eating.

I'm assuming Kiana already had her plate because there was food missing, along with Elias. "Hurry up bitch, I have something to show you!" She yells as I finish the rest of my food. I sit the plate in the sink as I hurry out the kitchen door, into the living room.

"Open them?" She points at the presents as I receive everything I've ever wanted, including a few other things from Elias and Everest. She pulls out a black box with a red ribbon planted on it as she pulls me into the kitchen. She opens the box to reveal a mini vibrator, along with rope for bondage. "Oh shit, he's in for a fucking night." I say as I scoff.

She pulls the box away before I could grab it though, as I look at her. "I'm warning you now, he's going to kill me if he finds out I gave you this and you're probably going to have millions of kids, but fuck it." She shoves the box into my hands as she hurries out the kitchen.

I laugh quietly as I exit the kitchen, placing the box on the table as I try to hide my smile. "Kiana what did you give her." Everest looks at me, then Kiana. My smile shows as Kiana tries to lie her way out of the situation. "It's just a lace set, damn." She scoffs as she rolls her eyes. I laugh as I take the black box and sit it behind me.

"It doesn't matter, hm?" I look at Everest as he picks up the trash from the presents. "Right." He coldly says as I look at Kiana. "Anything else?" She remembers something as she stands up. "Yeah, come to the garage." I raise my eyebrows as I walk towards the garage, seeing the now green camo wrapped Jeep next to a green one. "My favorite color is green, yours is blue. I thought this would be a good match?" I smile as I begin crying. "I fucking love you so much." I hug her tightly as I run over to the car. "You even got the shade right.." she smiles as I wipe my tears.

"Best birthday ever." I walk back over to her as the two men wait at the door for us in suits. "Oh, and you have a birthday dinner. Then we'll probably go to the beach." Oh my god. "Thank you, Kiana."

"Of course, anytime." She smiles as we hurry to the black SUV, getting in as they get in after us, driving to the dinner. Kiana fixes my hair as I fix her makeup, taking turns to make sure we look good. We arrive as we step out, walking inside the lobby as I look around. It's beautiful.

We take our seats after about 15 minutes waiting, our server coming soon to get our orders. My hand is placed on the table as the waiter looks at me, his hand placed on-top of mine. Kiana rubs my back as she looks at Everest who looks at his brother to distract himself. I order my food as Elias reaches over to take Kiana's hand once the waiter takes her order.

The waiter looks at Elias before he raises an eyebrow, letting go of Kianas hand. I laugh as he walks away, Everest muttering in Spanish with his brother as he grows more irritated. I brush my hand over Everest's as I walk to the bathroom, Everest following me as we step away from everyone's sight.

"What's wrong?" I ask we I lift myself up onto the water fountain, taking a sip of it as he stares at me. "Elle you know why." I smile at him as I slip off the fountain, getting on my tippy toes. "You, mister. Have nothing to worry about." I kiss his neck as I walk back to the table, sitting down as Kiana stops her conversation with Elias.

She pats the seat next to her as Everest sighs and slumps into his seat. I smile as our food arrives, Kiana looking at Everest who again, looks at his brother. "And.. there you go." He hands Kiana her food as she thanks him, allowing him to walk away.

I see numbers drawn onto the plate with a sharpie as I show Kiana and she laughs, taking a photo of it as she posts the photo on her instagram. She puts her phone onto the table as I begin eating, trying to ignore the numbers that were visible for Everest to see as I turned my plate.

He stares at the numbers as he gets up, grabbing his things and walks outside. I don't think too much of it and have Elias pay for the food, rushing outside to see him on the phone with someone named Adore? "It's fine, it's fine." He mutters before hanging up. I slip next to him, caressing his back as he sighs.

"Everest.." he hums as I bring him to the car, allowing him to open my door before I pull him down by his neck. He gasps a bit before it turns into a groan as I kiss him, sitting on my knees to get a better reach. His hand lets go of the door as he cups my face, deepening the kiss.

Once the restaurant door opens and Kiana and Elias walk out, he quickly closes my door but I stop him as I wipe a smudge of lipstick off of his pink tinted lips. He gets into the car as they drive back home for the beach. We arrive and quickly change, wiping our makeup off as we sit and talk about the man who gave me his number.

"Should I call it?" I ask as she nods excitedly. She shows me the photo as I type it into the keypad, sitting the phone on the sink as it rings, and rings. The man picks up as I put the phone on speaker. "Hello?" His voice was soft and it seemed as if he was tired. "Hello? Isn't this the man from the restaurant?" I lean against the wall as I listen to him speak, Kiana trying to contain her smile.

"I just wanted to ask if you would like to go to a park with me on Saturday." It was only Thursday. "Oh, sure! I'll see if I have time, yeah?" He hums as I say goodbye and hang up. "Did you just get a date?" Kiana fastens the string in the back of her swimsuit as she apply gloss to her lips.

"I think I did." She looks at me as she ruffles my hair, throwing her bag over her shoulder as we leave the bathroom. I take the towels with me as we sit in the backseat, as the man calls me again. "Shit!" I whisper yell as I silence the call, hoping Everest couldn't hear it over Kiana's birthday playlist. "Hello?" He screams into the phone as he wishes me happy birthday. "Thank you, I have to go bye!" I hang up as I stuff my phone into my purse.

I sing along with the song as we arrive, the car turning off as we step outside. It's about 7, so we pick a quiet spot but there's still enough people to actually have fun. Kiana sits her things with Elias who looks over the whole thing, so I grab a water bottle and pour it on him. He flips me off as I run into the water with Kiana.

We splash around as I get out, laughing as she falls trying to climb out of the waves. I kneel down in front of Everest, swaying my legs in the air as I pucker my lips, holding my face up with my hands. He leans down and kisses them, holding my face in place as Kiana drags Elias to the water. "Wait!" She screams as a big splash hits me. "Oh you fucker!" I get up as I run towards the water as I splash them.

~~~

It's late, so we pack our things as Kiana wraps her towel around her soaked swimsuit, as Everest carries me to the car. I play with his hair as he places a towel on the seats, sitting me on it as Elias does the same. They stuff everything in the trunk, as we begin recording videos for our TikTok's. I connect to the aux as I begin playing my music, Kiana singing along with me as we record the night sky aswell.

We arrive back home as Everest parks the car, getting out and opening my door as I get onto his back once more. I step into the house, taking my shoes off as I grab the black box, heading upstairs with Everest. I smile to myself, entering the bathroom as i rinse off, exiting as I slip on a hoodie.

I open the black box as Everest watches me, his hand running through his hair as I take of his shirt, looking over at the door as I close it. "Take your pants off?" I raise an eyebrow at him as his jaw clenches. "What's in the box, Elle." His pants drop as he sits back down. "Nothing much!" I say with a smile as I lay him down, lifting the hoodie as I look at his bulge.

"Aurelle." He groans out as I drop his boxers, precum leaking from his tip. I remove his hoodie, covering his eyes with it as I move my hips against him, a moan escaping my mouth. I grab the box as I tie the rope around him, placing the vibrator near his tip as he groans out. "Fuck.." his hands moving at his sides as I turn up the vibrator. "Wait"- he moans as he throws his head back.

He shakes his head as the jacket moves, his eyes staring at mine as I slip onto my knees, licking his length as his legs move. "Aurelle stop.." he groans as he lifts his head to look at me, making me stroke his length as I rub in between my thighs. His stomach caves him as he moans a lot louder then he normally does, his leg lifting but staying on the bed.

"Everest don't even." I look at him as I click the button on the vibrator, causing his dick to twitch. "Fuck Elle, I'm about too"- I turn it off and remove it from his length, earning a slap as I hold my face. "Aurelle, you fucking bitch." I earn another one as I sit on my knees.

"Everest"- he scoops me into his arms as he places me in front of the mirror, pushing my back so that my ass is up in the air for him. I earn a few harsh slaps as my hair wraps around his fist, forcing my head up as I look at him through the mirror. His hips hit my ass as I moan out, earning a pull to my hair.

"I need you to be so fucking quiet for me, yeah?" I shake my head earning a hard thrust as I bite the pillow that was in front of me. A muffled moan slips out my mouth as he turns me over, holding my legs open as I grab the pillow that supported my head.

"Ev-Everest"- he tilts his head as he lifts my legs over his shoulders as he hisses. He bites his lip as he thrusts into me, causing me to throw my head back against the pillow as I ride my orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He thrusts into me harder as if I was someone he hated.

"Fuck Everest, t-this hurts.." he pulls out as he enters two fingers in me. "Aw it hurts? It hurts?, too bad." His fingers move faster as I reach my climax, holding onto him as I sit up, sitting him on his knees as I ride his fingers. "Aurelle don't even." He mocks as he slaps my ass multiple times, slipping his dick back in his as he bucks his hips, leaning against the door as I hold onto him.

"Fuck!"- I bite my lip as I close my eyes, his arm wrapping around my waist as he moves faster, causing me to scream as I release all over him. His hips still move as I cry out to him, his face emotionless as he buries my head into his chest. "Aht, aht, aht, don't even." He hands me his belt from his pants as I bite down on it, my legs beginning to shake. I become even more wetter by the second, the sounds and moans filling the room.

His voice causes me to shiver as I hold his hands behind his back. "Aurelle what are you doing." The lowness makes me rub myself as I slip on and off of his tip, causing him to groan as he struggles to get up. I take the rope from the floor, tying his hands as I sit on the bed, his eyes hungry as he watches me.

I rub myself as I enter a finger in me, moaning out some random name as his face drops. I try to hide my laugh as I enter another finger, moving my fingers in and out as I continue moaning the name that wasn't Everest's. "Aurelle stop fucking playing with me." His hands move around in the rope as I laugh, causing him to smile before it quickly drops.

As if it was fake.

I get up as I fall to my knees, untying his hands as he quickly stands up, forcing my legs open as he eats me out. One release after another, his dick enters me as another release happens. I smile as he leaves a hickey on my collarbone, carrying me to the restroom as I go pee. He starts a bath as he pours bubbles into it, wrapping the shower curtain as he sits me in the bath, sitting with me.

"Everest I think you went too hard." He laughs as I whine, touching my clit as I hiss. "You never told me to stop, it's fair since you decided to moan a different man's name." I poke his chest as I get out, stumbling towards the sink as I wrap my towel around my body, brushing my teeth and getting into my pajamas.

"I love you." I say as he hums the words back, laying me ontop of his as I fall asleep.

————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING!~

Hope yall enjoyed! Bye!!!
(It's short I'm hella tired.

"Good job, Aurelle" || LAYAH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 18.6K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
2.2M 66K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
202K 3.2K 43
"Don't start something you can't finish Tesoro" with his deep Italian voice while walking up to me and putting his hands on my small waist "And why...
657K 12.4K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...