𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍...

By ALD813

↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of qu... More

第一幕
十一
十ニ
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
第ニ幕
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
四十二
四十三
四十四
四十五
第三幕
四十六
四十七
四十八
四十九
五十
五十一
五十二
五十三

十三

5.3K 234 19
By ALD813

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧  
⎡ 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 ⎦

꧁꧂

Racing down the mountain away from the demons and humans engaged in battle, (Y/N) felt guilt tear through her at breaking Rui's trust by leaving him. But then again, there had never been any trust to begin with. Her wish to not harm a human conflicted with her identity as a demon, making her feel as if her head was splitting in two directions. Now, as she walked along the dirt road that twisted through the green patches of grass and fields, soon having to take cover due to the threatening rising of the sun, she then couldn't help but watch the sight from the shadows, finding it even more breathtaking than she imagined.

I miss being human...

    I miss not having to worry about all of this...

    But... because of him... because of how he thought he pitied me and thought I deserved a second chance...

Wait...

    Why did he pity me?

    Was my human life... miserable?

Scrunching both her nose and eyebrows, the question having never risen before since she tried very hard not to think of that man, (Y/N) truly wondered why he pitied her so much that he resorted to turning her into a demon.

What... happened?

    Feeling a wave of fatigue wash over her, she pulled a ratty blanket and sleeping mat from the pile of junk that lay situated within the abandoned home that she had found herself in and curled up within a corner trying to fall asleep. It wasn't long before said sleep took her over, when she awoke, her hunger for blood becoming almost insatiable.

     She had exerted much more strength that night trying to run away than she had in a long time.

And now it was catching up to her.

    When evening fell, (Y/N) practically salivated at the thought of the rich and promising blood that she could obtain if she searched heard enough.

     Being quite far from the mountain and any familiar landmarks that she knew, she turned her nose upward to the sky and took a long inhale, smelling the faint traces of blood that seemed to be crowded all in one place. Letting the light of the full moon guide her, she ran toward the delicious and tantalizing smells, soon stopping outside of a bustling district. There were lights strung up almost everywhere that showcased a red and yellow color scheme. The buildings had a mix of traditional and modern architecture, some with running electricity and all with some sort of welcoming group outside to lure in customers.

There were people everywhere.

    All were mingling together and laughing without a care in the world

All mixing the scents of their blood.

    Undeterred by that fact, (Y/N) tried to ignore the smiling moon above her that snickered each time she lured a drunk human into a dark alleyway and knocked them unconscious to drink their blood. She tried to ignore the stars that seemed to shine brighter and spotlight her every time she did so. However, the farther she travelled into the district, the more a certain smell could be detected.

A smell of a demon.

    Two demons, to be precise.

    With her nerves rising and suspicions growing with every person that passed her, (Y/N) wished that Kenji were there with her. She knew he could be a stronger demon by rising through the ranks to even be a part of the group led by him, but she also knew that he wouldn't ever leave her for something as superficial as that.

But now he was gone.

Calming herself down by telling herself that she would trace her steps back to Tamayo and Yushiro after quelling her hunger, she leaned against the wall of a building whilst running a hand through her (H/L) hair, freezing when not hitting the flower pin that she always wore. Frantically clawing through her hair, she sank to her knees against a building, knowing it was gone.

Kenji-san gave me that pin...

Banging her head lightly on the wall, her hand falling to her side, (Y/N) exhaled softly before pushing herself up to wander back down the cobbled road, many older women approaching her to work in their house. Before she could exit the district after feeding, the feeling of the sun beginning to rise took hold over her. Finding an overnight inn that was swarming with both couples and lovers alike, she forcibly broke into a room before locking the door behind her. Sinking into the bed, knowing very well that she had to move on quickly to avoid the demons lurking around there, she vowed that once the sun had gone back down, she would find Kenji.

    I need to.

    I miss him.

The very fact that (Y/N) was separated from Kenji was strange in and of itself, her nerves on edge from what felt as if a part of her had been severed. Although she had no memory of her human life, the one fact that she could be certain of was that Kenji was always with her. Her memory was fuzzy for parts of her life as a demon as well, but she chose to push that aside since in almost every moment she could think of, Kenji was there with her.

They were each other's support in the cruel world that chewed them up and spat them out as monsters of the dark.

She curled in on herself even tighter.

I need Kenji-san.

Why did I agree to Rui's demands?

No...

He would have killed Kenji-san if I didn't comply to being his... sister.

I'm sure I made the right choice... right?

As (Y/N)'a worries gnawed at both her heart and mind, her fingers gripping the edge of her blanket tightly, she eventually was able to drift off to sleep. Her expression stayed scrunched, however, for some reason feeling as if no matter what she did, she wouldn't see Kenji again in that life.

꧁꧂

【 大正の秘密 | 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇Ō 𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 】

► Demons oftentimes occupy Red Light Districts because of the many humans that mingle there

► (Y/N) hates Red Light Districts

► The reason (Y/N) doesn't remember parts of her life as a demon and her human life because—
[ ERROR ]
[ DATA REDACTED ]

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 29K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
59.1K 1.4K 21
|| 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 || 𝑾𝒂𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 本物の悪魔 ⬎ "𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒𝚜 �...
11.6K 242 30
A married man, that's what you were. Living happily with your wife and your daughter but got stripped away from them, You will do everything in your...