Those red and blue eyes...

By divinityforeternity

"You still kicking (y/n)?" -t "Yeah how could I not with your voice annoying me" "Hahah!! That's why you're... More

Prologue/chapter 1: hidden inventory part 1
Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2
Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3
Chapter 4: hidden inventory part 4
Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5
Chapter 6: hidden inventory final part
Chapter 7: sukuna reapears..
(Y/n) powers, and more.
Chapter 9: stalker.
Chapter 10: The third first year
Chapter 11: special grade curse..
11 chapter check up!!
Chapter 12: Domain expansion..
Chapter 13: the lava cursed spirt.
Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2
Update!
Chapter 15: training/ kyoto exchange event part 1

Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.

2.8K 97 53
By divinityforeternity

(Y/n) Yeah shut up satomi.

Megumi So.. what are you going to do with him?

Satomi Well like (y/n) said he might have potential as a vessel that is if he's not possessed by sukuna since Thaluta and him are very different.

Thaluta Yeah i don't go around being a dick to people!

(Y/n) Don't scream in my ear..

Satomi But hey megumi what do you think we should do with him?

Megumi Well.. jujutsu rules state that Yuji itadori be executed.. but, i don't want him to die.

Satomi Personal reason? 

Megumi Something like that.. so can you guys save him?

(Y/n) It's be a pain in the ass to get the higher ups around to the idea but if yaga was able to do it for me then I'll be willing to try.

Satomi Got that right. We'll get it sorted out in no time!

(End flashback)

Satomi see the result is still the same! You're gonna be executed!!

Yuji then gets a worried look on his face.

Yuji T-That recap doesn't match with the events currently going on!!

Satomi Oi we did our best okay? Hey look you still gotta die but we got the sentence suspended.

Yuji What's the mean you're just gonna kill me later?

(Y/n) No you see you ate a finger to become sukuna's vessel correct?

Yuji Yeah..

(Y/n) Well we proposed to the higher ups that you eat all 20 fingers that sukuna has so then we kill you and kill sukuna along with you. Easy right?

Yuji Uh..

Satomi You see this finger right?

Satomi then waves around a finger like the one Yuji ate.

Yuji Oh yeah i ate one similar to that.

Satomi Well theres 20 of these fingers out there. We currently have six.

Yuji 20 for each finger and toe?

Satomi No sukuna has four arms. But you see these fingers are quite invincible.

Satomi then blasts the finger into the wall as it makes a small crater.

Satomi But that's where you come in! When you die you'll take sukuna with you meaning he dies too. Our elders are bunch of cowards they want us to kill you instantly using (y/n). But thats a waste right?.

Yuji Why him?

(Y/n) Because I am also a vessel.. well kinda my inhibitor and me have kinda combined so we're kinda the same now.

Thaluta Highly different.

Yuji Still why do you have to kill me?

(Y/n) Well it's because the curse inside me Thaluta, hates sukuna. Like she hates him deeply so the high ups decided that Thaluta and me be the executor of sukuna shall he reappear since we're both powerful.

Thaluta Im powerful.

(Y/n) Don't be annoying your curse energy is basically combined with mines at this point so your power is mine now.

Thaluta You leech!!

(Y/n) Anyways... me and satomi convinced the higher ups that having you eat sukuna's twenty fingers is better since we don't know if another vessel as yourself will ever come again. So now you have two options. Die or live and absorb the remaining 19 fingers then die..

Yuji .....

(Timeskip)

(Y/n) stands up next to a bench outside a cremation building as Yuji sits on the bench next to him. Satomi is off somewhere else as (y/n) talks with Yuji.

(Y/n) Who died if you don't mind me asking?

Yuji My grandpa though he was more like a father to me.

(Y/n) My condolences... so have you given any thought to becoming a sorcerer?

Yuji are casualties like this pretty common from curses?

(Y/n) Yeah this time it was a special case since you were there but if we're talking about the damage then yeah it happens almost every time. A goodnight is having someone encounter a normal death when fighting a curse... so if you want to hunt down sukuna with us you're going to encounter things like these and they aren't good for the average mind. also I won't guarantee that you won't end up like that also. So pick your poison..

Yuji thinks to himself for a while before heading inside the cremation building as (y/n) follows him. They enter the room where Yuji's grandpas ashes are as he starts to put them in a urn.

Yuji So if everything of sukuna was gone would it really help? Would less people be getting hurt?

(Y/n) Yes it would.

Yuji Still got that finger?

(Y/n) smirks before throwing him the finger as Yuji catches it and looks at it.

Yuji In broad daylight this looks disgusting.

(Y/n) Yeah try to not to throw it up I don't wanna have to feed you it with throw up on it.

Yuji then gulps the finger down as (y/n) watches with Thaluta watching with squinted eyes. Yuji then grows the black marks on his face again as he hold his stomach and groans in pain.

(Y/n) .....

Thaluta Get ready to eradicate him..

Yuji moves close as he starts to laugh while (y/n) starts to charge a decaying beam.. that is until Yuji stands upright again and holds his neck.

Yuji Yuck! Gross!!

Thaluta seems like he can also fight sukuna's attempt to take control. A thousand years it's been and now someone special has appeared.

Yuji Something wrong?

(Y/n) Nothing except that I think you've made your decision? Picked which poison you wanted?

Yuji Not at all.. still don't get why I have to die... but I know I can't do nothing.. grandpa your last request will sure be a pain in the ass.. fine then.. I'll eat every single part of sukuna but after that I don't care! As for me dying I've already decided!

(Y/n) Nice I'll be looking forward teaching you on this whole ordeal. Don't worry this might be hell but it'll sure be a fun time. Make sure your packed and ready to go by the end of the day.

Yuji Why am I going somewhere?

(Y/n) then opens the door to the room to find megumi standing there bandaged up.

Megumi To Tokyo.

Yuji Fushiguro! Looking amazing brother!

Megumi You think this looks amazing?..

(Y/n) Hey at least it didn't scar.

Megumi Like you?

(Y/n) in my defense Thaluta did it to me.

Thaluta You got yourself killed dumbass.

Megumi .... Anyways here's the deal, you're going to a school for jujutsu sorcerers that I also attend.

Yuji Huh.

(Y/n) Tokyo jujutsu high school. You'll be one of the three first years attending there.

Yuji Only three!?

(Timeskip)

A few hours had past as Yuji grabbed his items and left with (y/n) to jujutsu high. (Y/n) and Yuji are now walking along the path to jujutsu high as yuji asks a question.

Yuji This is pretty deep in the mountains are you sure it's still Tokyo?

(Y/n) don't let all the cities and people fool you this is still Tokyo just the outskirts.

Yuji Where's fushiguro?

(Y/n) Didn't you see the bandages on him? He's being treated by another sorcerer and is probably sleeping right now.

Yuji Oh well Can you tell me more about jujutsu high?

(Y/n) Sure thing, it's one of the only two jujutsu educational facilities. To cover up jujutsu high it's known to the public as a private religious school. Many sorcerers still use it as a base after graduation. So it's not only a place for education about curses but also a pillar of the community of sorcerers. Anyways you're about to have a interview with the principal. Screw it up and he'll turn down your application.

Yuji Wait what?! And if he does do you kill me?!?

(Y/n) Ahh don't worry he helped me not get executed so maybe he'll be kind to another poor vessel.

Thaluta The hell you mean "another poor"!? The only poor thing you had was your money!

(Y/n) Oi calm your ass down you were poor too!

Just then another voice speaks out the same of sukuna's.

Sukuna Oh so you need a vessel too Thaluta!?

Thaluta Hm? Oh a ant is speaking to me?

Sukuna Speaking proudly for someone that got sealed like that.

Thaluta Resorting to dirty tricks because you didn't have the strength to beat me. Worthless..

Sukuna Ha being confined to share your power with a another human. So very insulting to see another high power being used like that.

Thaluta Could say the same for you. Being confined inside a random boy must be very insulting isn't it?

Yuji then slaps sukuna's mouth on his face shut.

Yuji Ah sorry about that he just does it sometimes..

The mouth then appears on his hand as it speaks again.

Sukuna Ah it doesn't matter, once I take control of this body you'll be the first I kill Thaluta. And then after that it'll be that satomi girl..

Satomi Talking behind my back I should feel insulted. Though I guess I should be honored to be targeted by sukuna himself.

Satomi then appears behind (y/n) and lays her head on his shoulder.

(Y/n) and where have you been?

Satomi Oh out doing things you know there's another place we need to try.

Thaluta More food to try?... oi when you going to ask her out?

Thaluta says to (y/n) inside his mind.

(Y/n) S-shut up I'm not doing that just cause you want food.

Thaluta Fine think what you want but Im not letting my vessel die a virgin.

(Y/n) Shut the hell up..

Yuji Is sukuna really that famous?

Satomi then goes on to explain sukuna's backstory.

Satomi And that's why he's the king of curses.

Thaluta the fraud king you mean.

Satomi Oh yeah i forgot the queen of curses. Thaluta over here is the strongest curse to exists.

Yuji W-What?! You have the strongest curse inside you!?

(Y/n) Yeah it's a long story.. well kinda but it's personal. But yeah Thaluta is the cursed spirit of death. But don't tell the higher ups that.

Yuji wow... so who's stronger? Thaluta or sukuna?

Thaluta Me. Don't even think about doubting my words either.

Yuji okay.. but what about you two? Who's stronger him or you two?

Satomi Well if sukuna gained all his power back he might cause me and (y/n) a little trouble.

Yuji Would you lose?

(Y/n) nah, we'd win.

They then all walk inside the building where principal yaga is located. Once they're inside they spot yaga on the floor making dolls.

Yaga eight minutes late (y/n) it seems satomi is influencing your tardiness. Unfortunately it still isn't enough time to punish you.

Satomi Come on it isn't that bad.

Yaga I told you specifically to fix that habit.

Satomi It hurts no one since your just sitting around making dolls anyways. So what's eight minutes.

(Y/n) So Yuji this is principal yaga.

Yaga So this is boy huh?

Yuji then bows as he introduces himself.

Yuji My name is Yuji itadori! I'm into girls like Jennifer Laurence! This is such a honor.

(Y/n) That last part was not needed...

Yaga What are you here for itadori?

Yuji A interview?

Yaga Yes but why jujutsu high?

Yuji Uh.. to learn jujutsu?

Yaga Beyond that. Why else would you come here?

Yuji Well... i guess I'm going to collect all the fingers of sukuna and eat them you know, can't leave them all out there being fingers.

Yaga Why not?

Yuji Huh?

Yaga People you will never know die every single day to crimes, diseases and other things it's natural for life.

Satomi And here comes the lecture..

(Y/n) Almost feel bad for itadori....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2K 11
👹🏅#1 sukunaxreader The Goddess of Death, out of boredom, came once again to this odd reality full of curses and chaos. She left in the Dark A...
493K 16.6K 25
ˏˋ°•*⁀ 𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 ˏˋ° ❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇. ❞ 受け : "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲...
321K 11.1K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
4K 171 6
Y/n L/n grew up in Okinawa, a place steeped in rich martial arts traditions. His family, though not directly involved in the Jujutsu world, had a str...