ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ | S.Aizawa

By Heaven_bear

༄ ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ x ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Started: December 26, 2022 Finished: More

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟒
𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟎𝟐𝟓
𝟎𝟐𝟔
𝟎𝟐𝟕
𝟎𝟐𝟖
𝟎𝟑𝟎

𝟎𝟐𝟗

502 29 2
By Heaven_bear

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

SHOUTA

We were back on the road by lunchtime. Mom didn't speak to us for the last couple of hours of our stay. Of course, I had said goodbye and hoped that she would see that she was in the wrong.

Y/n helped me repack the car, even when I insisted I was okay, and we were on the road again. The kids were talking among each other as Y/n napped. My love was tired, probably from the emotional stress from my mom.

Hitoshi looked happy to be out of there which made me roll my eyes. Riley, with the same emotion every day, just looked like he didn't want to be there at all.

"Riley, did you enjoy yourself, kid?" I asked looking at him through the mirror. Riley shook his head looking out the window. (Eri's favorite spot is the middle spot).

"Not really, your mom is weird. Kinda like grandma" Riley replied before digging into his snacks.

"Grandma was rude to Mama too. From what I remember." Eri shook her head talking with her mouth full of candy. "She doesn't sound nice," Eri said talking with a mouth full.

Riley nodded, "Yeah that's why we haven't seen her in like forever"

Eri looked at me and with this look, a happy expecting look. "Can we never see Nana again?"

I laughed and looked through the mirror, "Sure sweetie."

After that short conversation, we made it to our first stop, only to get gas.

Y/n woke up when we had left the gas station and we started talking about taking a vacation just the two of us. I wanted to take her out just to show her my appreciation. And maybe a little more.

"Think of it like a 1st-anniversary trip," I said with a cheeky smile. Y/n just laughed at me. Cupping my check. I leaned into her touch the best I could while looking at the road. She started to rub my ear, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"You too perfect. When are you going to marry me? You know what, I'll marry you." Y/n said her face still held some tiredness in it. She gave me a tired smile, leaning over and kissing my cheek. My face went red as she started to kiss me.

"Soon, I promise."

"I hope so I'm getting too old" she joked, leaning back into her seat, getting comfortable.

"You're not old love."

"You're just saying that."

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"You sweet talker."

"Only for you"

"Mhm, we do need some time away from the kids"  Y/n smirked, running her nails up and down my legs. I chuckled grabbing her hand.

"Naughty girl."

"Only for you"

I laughed.

AIZAWA

SIGHING I slightly pulled at my hair as Nemuri was bugging me about getting back together with Emi. After coming back from my mother's house the kids and I had a serious conversation about my relationship.

I realized they were uncomfortable and upset with Emi and her attitude. So I broke up with her on the spot. I packed her stuff and threw it out the door.

Emi made a sense about it threatening to call the cops, that I would be back to her in no time. But it's been a month and she's starting to get desperate trying to get me back.

And of course, Nemuri hasn't stopped trying to convince me to go back.

"Nemuri, you need to stop," I said as I packed up my student's work. She followed me out the door as I tried to get into my car and drive away but she stood in front of m

"Shouta, why not give her one more chance? She loves you and knows she messed up. She wants to make it up to you and the kids!" She shouted holding her arms out. Thinking that going to stop me, I reversed and pulled into the parking lot yelling back.

"Tell her to follow the rules on her restraining order or I'll call the cops!" I pulled away and sped off to go home it my kids.

I pulled into my house seeing the door broke in. I rushed in calling Hitoshi's name.

"Hitoshi!" I heard shuffling and something being broken upstairs. I ran up into my son's room. Seeing Emi standing over him with a knife. Hitoshi mouth was taped, and tears were streaming down his face. His eyes are frantic looking for something to use it defend himself.

"You're the reason Shouta won't be with me! So I'll get rid of you!" Emi said with a manic laugh, Hitoshi could only shake his head in terror. Shuffling after her. Before she could do anything, I wrapped my scarf around her and kicked her to the ground.

"S-Shouta!"

"Shut the fuck up" I pressed her head down with my boot, tightening the wrap. I called the cops then, I left her tied up and I went to help my son. He started to sob when he saw me, he was trying to get closer to me.

"I'm so sorry Hitoshi. Everything is already. I'm here." I pulled out my pocket knife and cut the ropes around his arms and legs. And slowly ripping the tape off.

Hitoshi horse sobs came out as he rushed to hug me. I pulled him in tighter and kissed his forehead.

"She was going to kill me." He sobbed out loud gripping my shirt for dear life. Emi didn't speak, her eyes had a void in them.

Hitoshi stayed in my arms when the police came, they arrested Emi and questioned Hitoshi.

She had broken into the house while he was asleep, he had woken up tied up and he couldn't scream for help. Emi went on a rant about how we would be a "better family" without him in it.

All I could do was hold my son and cry with him. My first son having to go through all this made my heart ache. I had Hizashi pick up Eri from school, she didn't need to be around this.

Once everyone left we packed some bags to stay at a hotel. I wasn't going to let my son stay somewhere unsafe.

This was the last time I was going to let anyone harm my family.

Y/N

STRETCHING as I got out of the car back home. I smiled seeing our home, thinking about sleeping in my bed again. I carried Riley and Eri in my arms. Shouta was carrying Hitoshi. Using my quirk I was carrying the bags, placing them on the ground before taking Riley and Eri to their rooms.

Once we set the children in their rooms, we went to our room and laid down.

"Lord I need a smoke" I huffed out grabbing the remote and turning on our show.

"Same." Replied Shouta before leaning over to the side table, "I think I have one rolled up already" He grabbed his lighter with my face on it because I thought it was cute and he wanted one. He pulled out the blunt and lit it. I got up to block the door with a towel before sitting on Shouta as he turned to blunt to me.

I inhaled and leaned in kissing him. He kissed back feverishly, hitting the blunt and going back to kissing me.

"God you are so," I got a hit of the blunt and interrupted Shouta kissing him again.  I raised my arms and he pulled my shirt off throwing it. He exhaled smoke onto my body and started kissing my chest, "Prefect"

"Shouta" I moaned slightly grabbing the blunt from his hands so he could touch me more. I smoked some more and kissed Shouta, grinding and rubbing his chest.

Shout moved my pants down moving his down as well, I felt his tent through his underwear. "Shouta, fuck me"

He moved my panties to the side sliding his fingers through my folds, "I got you baby" he put his fingers in his mouth, rubbing himself a little better sliding inside of me.

"Fuck, I've missed you" Shouta mumbled into my neck. I smoked more of the blunt kissing the smoke into Shouta's mouth.

"Me too baby"

Shouta held my hips and started to thrust into me. He got the blunt and smoked the rest before thrusting fast and hard into me. One hand was covering my mouth and the other was gripping my ass. Shouta let out his silent whimpers and moans. I couldn't hold myself together. My eyes rolled back, my toes started to curl. The sounds of our bodies hitting together just added to the heat.

"Fuck Y/N, you are so fucking beautiful." Shouta let out of my mouth wrapping his arms around my hips. I held onto his shoulders with a tight grip. I gripped his hair, forcing him to look at me. He looked surprised momentarily stopping.

"Fuck me harder." I kissed him hard, biting his lower lip. Shouta moaned before pushing me on my back, grabbing my legs spreading them, and thrusting deeper, harder into me. He started to rub my clit.

"You want it harder? Is this hard enough for you baby?" Shouta was questioning me in a teasing tone, he looked down at me. Some of his hair sticking to his face from the sweat.

"Y-yes Shouta! Ohh fuck!" I moaned, scratching at his chest. He hissed putting my nipple into his mouth. His hips got faster.

Before he slowed down and reached to grab some paper, the weed, and the grinder. He put some weed into the grinder, before sprinkling some onto the paper. Lose weed falls on my stomach. He thrust harder as he rolled another blunt. He might do it before handing it to me.

"Smoke this and I'll fuck you," Shouta said taking a long hit before handing it to me. I felt myself getting close. Being high and having sex would have to be my favorite experience.

"Shouta..fuck!" My legs started to shake as I took another hit before Shouta took the blunt and started to pound into me. Holding me close, kissing all over me. I could feel he was close to his movements started to get frantic.

"Y/n, shit. I'm coming" Shouta let out a loud moan before slamming into me one last time. I felt him. And then I started to cum I let out a silent moan. I gripped the sheets, I locked my legs around Shouta to keep him in me. I saw stars in my vision, I couldn't see straight. My legs shook, my clit throbbed and I came everywhere.

"Fuck!" Shouta whispered into my ear slowing thrusting to ride us both out of our high. We were both breathing heavily. Holding each other, breathing with each other.

"Are you okay?" Shouta lifted us so I was in his lap. My legs , still shaking slightly, and arms were still locked around him.

"I- that had to be the best sex I've had," I replied giggling a bit, Shouta blushed and laughed.

"I can only hope I can make it like that every time"

"Shouta your prefect and I love you so much."

Shouta kissed me, our lips swollen. "I love you too. Now, let's go shower"

"No, let me just feel you"

"Anything you want love"

1901 words

Unedited

03/02/24

A/n: Heyyyy, how y'all doing? Sorry, I was very busy last month so I thought I'd give y'all a little treat! Fun fact I don't smoke weed so let me know if I did anything wrong. I just know people who smoke so yeah! Have a good day! (It's 3am rn lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 33.6K 21
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘥�...
151K 11.1K 21
❝𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑...𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩�...
477K 28.1K 20
❝𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜.𝘈...
37.5K 580 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023