Alastor And The Barista

Oleh Goat8991

This is an Alastor x Reader~ MC is mostly gender neutral~ (fem leaning) This might be terrible by the way, a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

495 10 9
Oleh Goat8991

I had a other story idea while writing this. Might work on it in the future~ got to focus on this one first.

~------------------------~

You got rudly woke up by someone knocking on your door. You groaned flicking the covers off you and getting up.

The person knocked again, even louder this time. "I'm coming! Hold your fucking horses!" You shouted, walking out your room to the front door.

Opening the door, you where greeted with sally. "Sally? What are you doing here this early?" You asked, a little shocked.

"I came here to see you my dear~" she said cheerily. You nodded, moving out the way so she could come in.

"I brought you coffee!" She set 2 to go cups on the coffee table, taking a seat on the sofa. "Thank you Sally." You said sitting down next to her, taking a cup and drinking some. You hummed in delight, tasting a little chocolate.

"Also, wanted to take today to teach you the protection spell a little." She said excitedly. "But I have work soon." You said standing and walking over to your kitchen.

"I can teach you while you work." She shrugged. You put some bread into the toaster to eat some breakfast.

~

You and Sally made small talk while you ate and drank your coffee.

Eventually you got dressed and headed down to the cafe.

"Morning (Y/n)!" Cece shouted. You said a small morning back.

The cafe was already open, people already sitting at tables. Damn, you slept in a little.

"Let's get started!" You said putting on an apron.

~

The day went smooth. Nothing bad really happened, apart from someone ramming into one of the front windows. Lucky it didn't break or shatter. Just a big dent now. John let them have it, you hadnt seen him shout like that yet. The person gave a big wad of cash, which John gladly accepted.

After that whole ordeal less people came in, less than usual.

The lunchtime rush came and there was only 8 people, give or take. You didn't count, but there wasn't a lot.

You told Cece to go take a break when all the people where served.

"I want you to hold your hand out flat (Y/n)." Sally said, taking your hand and punching it flat with hers. You looked at her strangely. "The protection spell dear?" She said, reminding you.

You nodded kept your hand out when she stepped away. "Will it to your fingertips." She said, you looked towards her, she looked to be meditating. "Focus (Y/n)." She said, opening one eye.

Closing your eyes you focused your power to your fingers as she said.

"Now say these words under your breath. 'Schutz. Beschütze diejenigen, die mich beschützen.'" she said. You recognized this slightly. It was German, 'Protection. Protect thoes who protect me.' a simple saying.

You nodded and repeated it. "Schutz. Beschütze diejenigen, die mich beschützen." You let out a breath. Opening your eyes you saw a (f/c) coming out of your fingertips.

"You want it to go further (Y/n). Push." Sally walked closer to you. Nodding you punched it, but it snapped. You let out a breath. "Try again dear, but push it, will it." Sally said, encouraging you.

You said the incantation again, eyes closed. As you said you you pushed your power out. You opened your eyes to see it reach the ceiling and stop. "You did it!" Sally jumped up and down, excited.

"Now to see how strong it is." She giggled. You looked down at your hands, seeing your fingertips changing colour. From a bruised purple back to it's natural colour. "That'll happen the first few times dear." You nodded and looked up at the spell.

As if on cue Cece came thought from her break. "Anything interesting happened?" She asked. You nodded, still a little astonished you did it.

"Cece, punch right here for me please." Sally asked, he hand against the wall, you could see the wall pules around her hand. Cece looked towards her confused. "Alright, why?" She asked sceptical.

"Im learning Sally's protection spell." You said, making her turn to you. "Wait, so you can see it?" She asked, you just nodded. "And we need to test it." Sally added, making Cece turn to her again.

"Ok, I'll punch it. But if it hurts-" you cut her off "I'll heal your hand." Cece just nodded.

She then got into a fighting stance, holding her fists up. She took a deep breath before landing a heavy punch on the protection spell. When her fist collided with it, sparks came off it. Also throwing her back a little. She hit the cabinet behind her. "Aw fuck, that hurt." She said, holding her back.

"Shit, I'm sorry Cece." You said walking over to her, holding your hands over her, them glowing. Healing her. Luckily there was only like 2 patrions in the cafe right now and theye were at the window seats, looking away from the counter.

While you were tending to Cece, Sally admired the wall. It not even moved or shaken. Just the part where Cece punched it glowed a little.

"(Y/n)" sally said, holding up a hand to the wall. You looked up at her, to see the wall still intact. "The fuck." You whispered. Cece looked towards you, rasing a brow. "What?" She said.

"Its still there..." You drifted off. "Really?" Cece questioned. You just nodded. Then looked at Cece's hand to see it all healed. "Do you feel any pain anywhere else?" You asked. She shook her head no. "Thank you (Y/n)" she smiled, then flexed her hand.

You walked closer to the wall, baffled that it was still up. You were sure that it would crumble after one hit.

"Go get John." Sally said. Cece nodded and walked out back to get John. A few seconds later the pair coming throught the kitchen doors.

"What's wrong? Cece wouldn't tell me." He said looking towards Sally. His eyes widened slightly. You realised he just read her mind. "No, no I won't punch it." He said holding a hand up, walking away. "John! We need to test it." Sally said going to follow him.

Before she walked throught the doors they opened again, revealing John... WITH AN MP5. Your eyes widened. "You want me to test it?" He asked, looking towards his wife.

"Not like this!?!" She shouted, absolutely baffled. "Why not sally? This will put it to the test." You shrugged a little. You were still a little worried about it. Where did he even keep it ? Hidden in a cupboard in the kitchen ?

John rolled his eyes, gripping the gun, aiming it at your protection spell.

"Wait wait, let us get out of the way." Sally said walking past him, into the kitchen. You and Cece followed. Letting the doors close, you watched through the window in the door.

John took a breath before squeezing the trigger. It made you jump to begin with.

You watched the bullets hit the spell. They collided, the bullets crushing as they hit. Eventually though, the spell started to crack. It started small. But grew as John kept on shooting at it.

He stoped once out of ammo. You, Cece and sally came out from the kitchen. The floor covered in cells and casings. John turned towards you, eyebrows raised.

"So?" You said, turning to Sally. She just walked up to it, placing a hand into it. "This is amazing!" She said excitedly, clapping.

"Now punch it, it's almost broken." Sally said, stars in her eyes. John shook his head, handing her his gun.

He then walked towards where the spell was. Took one step, bracing himself.

You took a step back, not know what was going to happen when it did break. Cece followed suit, standing back.

John brought his hands up in to a fighting stance, the started bouncing on the balls of his feet. You just watched in aw, he knew what he was doing.

Then he struck, the wall cracked more. He punched a second time. It started to crumble. The third punch it shattered. Not into shards, it was most like glitter.

You looked up at it, amazed. It looked beautiful, (f/c) glitter fell. Disappearing as it fell. You looked towards Cece, remembering that she can't see it. She looked at you like you were crazy.

"It looks like glitter." You said, her face changed to understanding.

"(Y/n)." John said, bringing you back. You looked towards him, then noticed his hands. His knuckles all bruised. "Ah shit, sorry." You said moving closer to him, taking his hands in yours.

"Sally, would you and Cece be able to finish the Rolls out back?" John asked, turning to Sally. She nodded, "of course darling~" she then walked into the kitchen, Cece following.

You closed your eyes, focusing on healing. "I didn't expect you to get the Spell down the first try (y/n)." John said. You opened your eyes, to see him already looking at you. You smiled. "It was my second try actually." You said, being modest.

"Still got it thought." He shrugged. You looked down at your hands, seeing the slight (f/c) glow again. John wiggled his fingers in your hands, testing them.

You moved one hand away to see your handy work. His knuckles no longer bruised, you smiled. "How does that feel?" You asked. He lifted them close to him, wiggled them more. "Good." He said simply. Then walked back into the kitchen.

You turned to the cafe, seeing Him walk up to the door. Opening it and walking in. The door jinggling. "Welcome to Sally's and John's!" You said, smile wide on your face.

"Hello my dear~" He said, radio filter on. "What can I get you today?" You asked, grabbing your notepad.

"Just a coffee today." He said, leaning on his microphone. You nodded, "that'll be $2.40." you turned away, to the coffee machine.

You turned back towards him, taking in his appearance. He was wearing a pinstripe waistcoat underneath the suit jacket. Your eyes widened, making you quickly turn back to the coffee machine.

Oh god, Waistcoats are a weakness. You tried to not imagine him without the Jacket over the top. The back of the waistcoat in your brain. That little bit where you tighten it, the thought brought heat to your face. You could feel the heat on the tips of your ears aswell.

"You look very dapper today." You said trying to start a conversation. "Thank you dear, I thought I'd try a waistcoat today." He said, you heard him brushing his clothes.

At the perfect time a Justin Timberlake started playing on the radio, you'll never guess which song. Suit & tie. Just perfect.

When his coffee was done you poured 2 sugars, you remembered her liked it like that. You begun tapping your foot to the song, now enjoying it.

"What's this song called?" His voice startling you alittle. "it's called Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake. " You stated, he hummed in response. "sitting in or taking away?" You asked. "Away dear." You nodded, pouring his coffee into a to-go cup. You stured it again, then popped the lid on it.

You turned back to him and placed the drink on the counter. The money already there, again. You scooped it up, putting it in it's place. "Thank you, do come again." You said, looking up at his face, a smile on yours. You tried to not look at his clothes, but took a glance and saw his jacket undone a little. Allowing you to see more of the waistcoat. Your eyes widened a little.

"I will dear~" he cood. Then turned, taking his coffee and walked out. You sighed, melting a little. The image of the waistcoat embedded in your brain. Hot damn.

"(Y/n), get that out your head." John's voice started you. Making a squeak escape you. "W-what?" You stuttered.

"I can read your mind remember ?" He sounded almost disappointed. "Ah, sorry." You shyed away, blushing even more. "You shouldn't be thinking about him of all people like that." He said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"But suits are hot." You said bluntly, but also still shying away. John rolled his eyes then walked back into the kitchen.

Then Sally came thought. "(Y/n)~" she sung. You turned completely away from her, rubbing your cheeks. Wanting the burning to stop.

"What's wrong?" She asked, sounding a little concerned. "It's nothing." You said, turning to her. "Your face is red, you sure nothing is wrong?" She stepped closer to you.

"It's just Men." You sighed. Sally giggled a little. "Did a hot one walk in and talk to you?" She nudged you, a smirk on her face. "I guess." You smiled a little.

"SALLY DONT ENCOURAGED THEM" John shouted from the kitchen. Sally rolled her eyes. "who was it?" She asked.

"Ummm, I don't think you'll like it." You said, scratching your cheek a little anxious. "As long as they ain't a dick to you, I don't care." Sally said. You sighed.

"It was The Radio Demon."

~------------------------~

My love for waistcoats is greater than ever. Alastor in a waistcoat. Mm, delicious 😋🤤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

112K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
103K 3.3K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
96.8K 2.1K 24
~A RadioDust Fanfic~ -completed- The happy hotel, or rather hazbin hotel has been up and running for a few months now. With 2 demons gone to heav...
3.8K 185 5
Alastor was used to playing everyone like one of his puppets... but he soon realised this wouldn't be the case anymore. He was also attached to strin...