The Bastard Son Of Thor (Hell...

By Swimmuffin

what if Thor had three sons in God of War four and Ragnarok, his name was Y/n Thorson he knew for a fact that... More

Bio
Challenges and Trophys
Harem pt 1
Harem Pt 2(Update)
Mistreated and Vanished E:1
Making a new friend and The Mother Revealed E:2
Spring broken and one big unhappy family E:3
New Bio
New Family&Friends
The Gifts, The Clean Dwarf, The Shrine E:5
Ms Carmine/Brother E:6
Y/n and Kratos Go To Hel E:7

Awakening, The Blue Dwarve and Sister E:4

950 22 19
By Swimmuffin

(Y/n Pov)

I feel like I have died but I don't feel the cold Bliss of helheim but I feel more warm but still my family butchering me to get that fucking hammer. My bones, my eye, my death as well i will taste Vengeance but Ragnarök will take Odin, his fate is sealed I then wake up in a room that looks weird and all tiring I then get to a mirror and I see myself but I look different (red skin, left blue eye, right eye is black and red, and a new scar, and my blond hair is dark brown)

I then try to exit the room try to grab the handle but instead stumble and fall over I try to get up as I say

Y/n: Draugers ass! My bones feel like sticks, I need to get outta here.

New objective:

Find a way out

Y/n: Damn Odin, I'll kill him for this.

I then try the handle again and make my way out and plot my Vengeance

Succubus: he's up(to Wolf) hey what are you doing?

I turn around and see a Succubus and a Wolf but they look familiar

Wolf: Y/n, what are you doing? You should be resting.

Y/n: do I know you?

Loona: Its me Loona, we met at a carnival, you won me a wolf plushy.

I now notice it is Loona I also should have because of the clothes she's wearing I then turn to the succubus and realize

Y/n: Verosika?

Verosika: Yes its me.

Y/n: Am I dreaming or did I die.

They both look at me with sadness and regret

Loona: it was our fault, we should have helped you that day,

Verosika: I may not look it but can fight.

Y/n: I wouldn't have asked cuz it was between me and my family.

I then think about it

Y/n: were you two just waiting for me?

Verosika: technically we were waiting for the doctors word to go in and see you, and believe me the things they do around here so unprofessional.

Y/n: where are we?

Loona: Y/n Thorson, welcome to hell

I looked outside the window and saw Demons and the sky was red as blood and had a pentagram

Y/n: Well I guess Odin wasn't lying about hell.

Just the a imps carried a big box and looked to me

Imp: Y/n Thorson?

Y/n: Yes?

Imp: Sign here please.

I then signed the paper and they give me the big box

Y/n: Wait, What is it?

Imp: Its a gift, from Lucifer Morningstar.

I opened the big box and it reveals some good green battle armor, I then try it on.(Ignore the shotgun)

I know have armor now all I need is a weapon I then look to the ladies and ask

Y/n: Do any of you ladies know where the weapon maker is?

Verosika: no, but your mother said to, go to Tyr's temple or whatever that means.

Loona: Who is Tyr?

Y/n: He is- well was, the old God of War of the nine realms, but one who fought for peace rather then start wars.

Verosika: Well what does he look like?

Y/n: His statue would have been just armor but he would have a spear and a shield he would be on top of the Temple.

Loona: I think I've seen that before.

We then travel to the pride ring then we see the Temple of Tyr we get on the bridge, it looked like the same as it did in midgard when I was there then I Heard a Voice sounded wise assed, and cracked.

???: If it isn't, The Wretched little fuck of all Asgard!

I then turn to see the funniest dwarf and all of Svartalfheim.

Y/n: Brok? Wait how-

Brok: Never ya fucking mind, come here I got something for you oh demigod of lightning.

We then enter we then see Brok's shop was set up in Tyrs Temple

Brok: Geez, your dad is not that nice to you has he.

Y/n: you can say that again, so what does one of the huldra Brothers want with me?

Brok then takes out a short battle axe and throws it to me and I catch it

(Swimmuffin: We still need a name for this but I wasted my good one on Ne'dak so need some help here)

Y/n: what is this wonderful thing?

Brok: got no fucking idea, me and Sindri design that for you, when your mother contacted us.

Y/n: you're telling me you two made a weapon, but haven't come up with a name for it?

Brok: Lilith said that you'll come up with a name for it, but anyway if you ever need any armor or weapons for your allies my shops always open to you.

I look around his shop and thought they were excellent weapons for allies but I'd have to make them first.
(Do you guys have any weapon ideas for his harem? Let me know.)

Brok: oh three more things,(Throws me a blue rock) I'm sure you know what that is?

Y/n: yeah, a rock.

Brok: no shit it's a rock, but a special rock you see those stones(points to the stones infront of his shop) use those rocks to summon a portal, and it'll bring you right back here, but it is one use only nothing more.

Y/n: and the other two?

Brok: your mother had a message for you, you must meet your sister at the Hazbin hotel for sleep, and all the sins and test your might and strength for you to become the king of all hell.

Y/n: and the last thing?

Brok: you ever see my brother out there, let him fiddle with your axe as well, damn Sindri is too clean but he can help make that Axe powerful.

New Objectives:
Main Mission
Go to the Hazbin hotel
Sinful Encounters 0/7
Meet Asmodeus []
Meet Mammon []
Meet Satan []
Meet Beezlebub []
Meet Belphegor []
Meet Leviathan []
Meet Lucifer []

Y/n: see ya Brok.

Brok: hopefully soon kid.

We all leave as the girls were a little bit confused and what just happened

Loona: what in the hell was that?

Y/n: huh?

Verosika: you knew that guy?

Y/n: oh Brok yeah, he and his brother made an impression some years back.

Verosika: for what?

Y/n: Well you see Verosika, they crafted mjolnir, my father's hammer, the Aesir murder weapon, the bane of giant kind.

Loona: they made the hammer?

Y/n: yep, them dwarves look useless, but they are resourceful and smart too.

We then make our way to the Hazbin hotel and go in we then meet a cheerful woman in a red suit

???: Oh, hello there and welcome to the Hazbin hote- oh my, its you!

Y/n: me?

???: Are you Y/n Thorson?

Y/n: Yes?

???: Oh my it is so good to finally meet you, I'm your sister Charlotte, but you can call me Charlie.

She then hugs me unexpectedly

Y/n: Huh, your a little taller then I expected, either that or I'm getting bigger.

I turn to the girls and say

Y/n: Fron this side, do I look different to you?

Verosika: Nope, your fit.

Loona: And big.

Charlie: anyway, I bet your tired brother, I already made your room for you.

Y/n: Well thank you, Charlie.

I then go to my room as the girls followed me to check it out

Y/n: So, I guess you girls could head home now.

Verosika: No.

Loona: Nu'ahh.

Y/n: What?

Verosika: We wanna make sure you are okay, both Mental and physical.

Loona: Plus we wanna hear more Norse storys.

Y/n: What would you like to know?

Verosika: How about Baldur, what's the source of his power?

Y/n: well it was before my time, but I think he is blessed with invulnerabilities to all threats physical or magical, if I remember the story right his mother Freya cursed him to Forever not feel pain.

Loona: so why you couldn't feel like pain?

Y/n: pain, tasting, drinking, temperature and women as well.

Verosika: huh, now that is no life to live.

Y/n: Baldur is obsessed with wanting to feel, but even the allfather's magic isn't even that powerful.

Loona: okay what about those two men that you fought on the beach, your brothers.

Y/n: ah Magni and Modi, two of the biggest twits in Asgard, when they work together they're formidable, but when its too often it becomes a petty competition between them, you know there was one time when Hrungnir the brawler fell apon my father, but let's save that for another time.

Next morning
We all were eating some sort of sausage and eggs delicious stuff then Verosika asks me

Verosika: So do you wanna tell us a story Y/n?

Y/n: Sure, I'll tell you the story of Hrungnir the brawler, the real story.

Loona: There was a huge battle wasn't it? They said he was fighting the Aesir.

Everyone looks to Loona in how does she know

Loona: What? I don't just look at my phone just for sinstagram or looking at hot hound pics.

Y/n: A pretty story but.. no. Hrungnir, you see, was born with neither head nor heart. So the Giants had to complete him with stone. He was strong to be sure- but also a perfect simpleton. Odin met him wondering midgard one day- found him so amusing, so harmless, so gullible, that he invites him back to his Palace in Asgard. There he gives Hrungnir his fill of mead. And goudes him into all manner of boasts and antics, all for the amusement of the Court. Mimir was there when he told me the story. He said he saw the Aesir laugh as Hrungnir left upon his shield and swore he'd kill us all and take our women folk back to Jötunheim, then my father shows up and does he laugh? Oh no he does not. Thor took one look at the drunken Stone Giant and he brings mjolnir down on his head so hard that he's got chunks of Hrungnir in his own skull to this day. Thor was so startled by the face full of rock he didn't notice when Hrungnir's body topples right on him with a sickening crunch! And Mimir told me the Roars of laughter echo through the palace Halls!

They look at me

Loona: That's sounds awful, that wasn't anything like how they said online.

Charlie: Horrible.

Verosika: That sounded really bad Y/n.

Y/n: let that be a lesson to you ladies, truth is sudden so pretty as myth and Legend.

End for now

Swimmuffin: How was that muffins?

👉Comment here on what you like about it👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940 109 20
What if the right hand of Odin's all-seeing and all-knowing Heimdall had a weak spot? What if the guardian of dreams and lost children enters Heimdal...
354K 7.6K 93
What if Kratos had two sons? We all know the story about Kratos and his son Atreus. But what if Kartos had A Son before Atreus was born? Meet Y/n the...
3.6K 251 14
𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼 "Why are you always so grumpy?" "....." He wouldn't say anything. He just looked at me. A girl in...
342K 8.6K 41
"I never understood why my brother choose love over family." he said grabbing my arm, he head snaps towards him. "You mean like you did with Jane?" I...