Making a new friend and The Mother Revealed E:2

(Y/n's pov)

I thought for a moment while I've been here In midgard maybe Odin lied about me being a Demon cuz he lied about everything so far and he's Odin, but I'm still mad at my dad, I then helped Mrs Mayberry calm down and not to harm herself I took those bodies and cursed them to Helheim so they can freeze for eternity she then tells me there are fun things in midgard like this "Car ne vil" and I went to see for my self cuz I'm always curious I would like to stay and Comfort her but she insisted, so I went I get there and it has a lot of Mortals having fun being happy so I went and accidentally bump into a stunning looking woman(she had piercings, red eyes, black lipstick, wearing a pentagram grey crop top, black shorts, black leggings and sneakers)

???: hey watch it!

Y/n: sorry about that.

She then looks at me and blushes, I look into her eyes and they were beautiful as red as blood didn't know mortals had colored eyes I then started to make conversation

Y/n: so, what's a lovely looking damsel like yourself doing out here.

???: just hanging around, getting away from my dad for a while.

Y/n: hmm, same here, but getting away from him for good if I go back I'll just be punished(muttering) or I'll just be lied too for the rest of my life.

???: Let me guess, daddy issues?

Y/n: you don't know the half of it he's been trying to change me into something I'm not, then he lies to me for years and I'm the bad guy for asking one question and he turns around and bes a dick to me, when I'm going through a lot of abuse! what about you?

???: he just always babys me even though I'm like an adult, but he's alright I guess.

Y/n: you know, I don't know why but I feel really- I- I don't know how to say it, compatible with you I think those are the right words.

???: you know, I kinda feel the same way, I'm Loona.

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Y/n Thorson

We hand shake as I feel something abused, hurt and sad feelings maybe its her, probably nothing,we then hang out together go on some rides I then see a nice plushie wolf I end up winning it for her we then go to the food area and I sence something weird like I was being followed I look behind I thought I saw a figure in a dark cloak but people walk by and he disappears I then take Loona to the food area and I see something like pink and puffy

Y/n: what in all of helheim is that?

She looks at and me and says

Loona: its cotton candy, what they don't have that where you come from?