𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓅𝑒 - 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎 𝒿𝒶�...

By cupkissesa

【AGAPE】 (n.) a selfless, unconditional love; one that persists no matter the circumstances season 1 - compl... More

【AGAPE】
𝔞𝔠𝔱 1
prologue
odette's wildest dreams
strawberry cheesecake is next level
jealousy jealousy
poseidon's son
pretty boy percy
the voting system is broken
aunty em
odette's realization
consensus 2
google maps?
you promised me
kiss accusation
INFO
perfect percy
only losers wait in lines
odette failed math
why?
more promises
the betrayal
got me blushin
YAYAYAYAY!!!
welp

turn him into a goat

1.5K 41 3
By cupkissesa

ˢᵒ ⁱᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ
ʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʰⁱˢ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵈ, ᵐᵐ
ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵒᶠᶠ, ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ʰⁱˢ ᶜᵒᵃᵗ, ᵒʰ, ʸᵉᵃʰ

тαуℓσя ѕωιƒт

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odette's pov

-CHATTER was heard all around the diner as percy and i entered with the shield. a bell rang alerting ares, annabeth, and grover of our return. ares gave us a surprised look as percy slammed his shield onto the table and asked, "so where's our ride?" ares led us all to a semi-truck and percy blankly stared at him before saying, "you're kidding." i nudged him with my shoulder to get
him to be quiet as ares snapped and opened the back doors. "get in or don't, i really don't care. but in a few hours, this thing is gonna be at the lotus casino in vegas. hermes hangs out there, so if you play your cards right his personal driver can get you to la in minutes," ares tells us and then throws a bag at percy. "there that's clothes, cash, and drachmas to summon hermes. i'd wish you guys good luck but what good would it do?"

    "we're not gonna fail," percy insisted. ares said something that annoyed percy, gods we just need to get in the truck already. percy furrowed his eyebrows, "we're not gonna fail, and i'm getting pretty tired of you saying it." "percy," grover warned. percy ignored grover and stepped towards ares, "you think you know who i am, but you don't. and if your not careful, you're gonna find out." i walked after percy and pulled him back by his shoulder, "percy..." "thank you for the emotional abuse, the burgers, and the ride. we're gonna take you up on that," grover tells ares while we all finally get inside the back of the semi-truck. grover then turns to ares one last time, "hey do you think we could get some paper towels or something? it's not that nice back here." ares just snaps his fingers and closed the door making me sigh, "i'm taking that as a no."

    "well this smells," percy says while standing next to me as we look around the truck. "if it gets us where we need to go that's all that matters," annabeth states as she sits down. "that's if he was even being truthful," i reply while sitting down on the floor. percy sits down next to me and i start to mess with his fingers as they all talk but something grover says makes my head go up, "i know who stole the master bolt."

     i wake up as i feel my pillow moving, why the heck is my pillow moving? my eyes flutter open to see my pillow which happened to be percy's shoulder. percy looked down at me and saw that he woke me up, "sorry odie. i didn't mean to wake you up." i yawned and sat up fully, "it's okay." i look over and see grover with his head out of the roof? "can you see where we are?" annabeth asks grover. he then comes down, "yeah we're almost there." i stood up and sat next to annabeth who was holding the prism, percy followed shortly and sat on my other side. annabeth turned the prism making it shine on the wall and we both turned to look at percy who lifted a brow. "toss it seaweed brain," i tell percy who then tossed the coin. "this will never stop being weird," percy mutters. "if you want the gods attention, you have to pay for it," annabeth tells him with a shrug. "iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept this offering. please show me camp half-blood, chiron's office," annabeth says as the offering quickly got accepted.

    percy leaned closer, "luke?" "well that's definitely not chiron," i mumble while looking down awkwardly as my last interaction with luke wasn't the best. "percy? ettie? are you guys all okay?" luke's reflection asked in concern. "we're fine, where's chiron?" annabeth questioned. "chiron's holding camp together with both hands. everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides. please tell me you guys are calling with good news," luke says. "we know who stole the bolt," percy nodded. luke leaned back and looked a little nervous, "how do you know?" "we ran into ares, grover and annabeth got him talking and realized ares knew who the thief was. but he was cover for them," percy explains. "so who would ares cover for other than..." i trail off quietly. "his favorite daughter. clarisse is the lightning thief," luke finishes. "chiron's gotta arrest her and find out what she knows," percy starts. "well there's more to this than just the bolt. there's something bigger," i interrupt percy and give him a look. a couple minutes later luke says, "okay i'm on it. so ares huh? what was that like?" "well compared to the chimera on monday and medusa on sunday, it could've been a lot worse," percy responds.

    i raise an eyebrow at percy and correct him, "no i'm pretty sure medusa was saturday." "i thought it was sunday?" "nothing was on sunday. and monday was the day you wanted to drown in the river," i tell him. "okay, so medusa on saturday? right?" he asks me and i give him a nod. "annabeth, what is that?" luke asks with a rude tone making us all turn our heads. "what?" all three of us reply confusedly. "why are percy and ettie acting like an old married couple?" he questions with a glare. annabeth's eyes widened at his tone and she took my hand, giving it a squeeze. i just looked down silently so percy replied after clearing his throat, "okay.. not to change the subject, but i'm gonna. we could use your advice on something. so we're headed to las vegas to see your-" annabeth cut him off by moving the prism away and cutting the contact. percy then gave annabeth a weird look, "what was that about?" annabeth released my hand before responding, "you can't ask luke about his dad." percy pointed towards the now blank wall, "well now i certainly can't." "percy if you tell him we're gonna go see hermes, he would've attempted to talk us out of it. we don't need that right now," i tell percy as annabeth nods in agreement. "they don't get along?" he asks. "not at all," annabeth answers.

    grover then told us about wanting to help the animals escape, which i was on board with. we were all out of the truck now, the animals included. car horns blared loudly as the animals wandered the streets. "this seems dangerous," percy says while we all watch the animals. "oh they'll be totally fine, i have them the satyrs blessing so they'll be able to reach the wilderness safely," grover explains with a big smile. "i meant for the people," percy corrects. "who cares about them? animals are better than people anyway," i say with a grin as i admire the cute animals from afar. percy looks down at me with a smile and grover begins to talk, "i'm sure the people.. uh i don't know, but the animals are all set!" "yeah that's all that matters, high-five!" i exclaim happily to grover as we high-five eachother. annabeth rolls her eyes with an amused look, "come on guys, let's go before the cops show up." percy then looks at each of us, "so how do we know which hotel is the lotus?" i laugh silently to myself before saying, "turn around sunshine, my guess would be the one with the giant lotus flower on it." percy looked behind him before his shoulders slumped as he looked back at me, "you were like three seconds ahead of me, seriously."
i smiled and started walking towards the building with annabeth, grover patted percy's shoulder as they began to follow.

we now were all stood in the entrance of the casino. "what kind of music is this?" i ask with a weird face making percy smile at me. annabeth just shrugged and percy looked around in astonishment, "i know we're like supposed to be saving the world right now. but would it be unprofessional if we just hung out here for just a little bit?" percy took my hand and we started walking forward but annabeth stopped us, "guys we find hermes, get him to hook us up with a ride to los angeles, and a plan to get into the underworld. and we're out of here ten seconds later," annabeth tells us strictly. percy lets go of my hand and raises his in 'surrender', "i was just kidding." "wait hang on.. percy your mom told you all the stories, did she ever read you the odyssey?" grover asks. "the graphic novel," percy nods in response. "odysseus lands on a beach. there's these guys who forgot where they came from, and they forgot everything that was important to them, and they got that way cause they ate-" grover explains. "the lotus flowers," percy finishes making grover and annabeth nod. "who eats a lotus flower? flowers don't really taste good, trust me," i say while shaking my head as they all give me weird looks. "you have a ate a flower before?" percy asks me. before i could reply annabeth talks, "if we go in there and forget everything, that would be bad on a number of levels." "just don't eat flowers guys," i tell them with a shrug and they nod in agreement.

"this place is giant... he could literally be anywhere," i say while looking around with big eyes. "let's split up," annabeth suggests. "i thought we weren't gonna do that anymore," percy says while stopping in his tracks causing everyone else to stop. "what do we even do if we find him?" grover asks. "we turn him into a goat," i joke but stop laughing as grover gives me a look. i sighed and walked off without them noticing and started exploring the big casino with people who kept offering me food, weirdos. this pretty red headed girl approached me with a smile and asked me to dance, which of course i didn't refuse. "so what brings you here?" she asks with a perfect smile while dancing with me. "i came to.. i don't know," i tell her as i stop dancing in confusion. she drags me to a table and sits down next to me, "well did you come here with anyone?" "no, i don't think so." "well then it's okay that you don't remember, that means you can stay here with me. by the way my name is lola!" i smile back at her, "oh my name is odette." "i love your outfit by the way! we're going to be great friends," she tells me as she begins rambling about how fun it is here. but as she rants i can't help but feel like something is missing. after a little while i see a cute blonde boy, a pretty girl, and a confused looking boy running towards me. "ettie we gotta go now!" the girl exclaims while dragging me out of my seat. lola watches in confusion and yells out, "where are you going?" "i don't know!" i yell back. "why'd you run off?" the blonde boy lectures me as they drag me away from lola. "who even are guys?" i ask as we exit the building.

they all stop running and the blonde boy takes my face in his hands worriedly, "you don't remember me? you don't remember us?" i gaze into his ocean blue eyes and squint before replying bluntly, "no? i've never even met you." "my names percy, that's annabeth and grover. please remember odie," he tells me and for some reason i flinch at the nickname. "you can't make her remember percy. give her time it will come back to her," annabeth says and pulls percy off of me. he huffs but listens and follows annabeth who's searching for hermes car. the boy, grover, walks next to me and nudges my shoulder, "hey it's okay, i don't really know who they are either." i just laugh a little as we follow annabeth and percy.

percy holds up keys and looks back at us, "so who's gonna drive?" "oh i want to try!" i exclaim excitedly. but i was immediately shut down by both annabeth and percy yelling 'no'. i sigh in disappointment, "fine but i refuse to sit in the back." "okay." "that's fine pretty girl. i'll just drive i guess," percy says making me look up at him as my face flushes. the memories started flooding back making me widen my eyes, "oh my gods... what happened?" "do you remember now?" percy asks his face brightening. "no," i lie with a straight face making percy's face deflate and annabeth laugh. "i'm joking perce," i tell him and his face lights up again and he pulls me into a hug. "guys not trying to ruin your moment but we gotta go.. like now," annabeth tells us making us separate. percy holds my hand and we finally find hermes car, which has a note on the dash. after reading the note we all got into the car, percy and me upfront, annabeth and grover in the back. "please don't crash us," grover says from the back as percy starts the car and we put our seatbelts on. percy pushes down on the gas peddle, obviously too hard, and runs into a wall. we all flung backwards and i slowly turn towards percy, "are you serious?" he just smiles at me and nervously laughs, "sorry." he then hits a wall going backwards.

"maybe try aiming for the middle," annabeth suggests from the backseat. he kinda gets the hang of it but then a car zooms past making percy hit the brakes. "that guy didn't even slow down!" percy yells while honking the car horn. "come on just keep driving slowly," i tell percy in a calming voice. we celebrate as we get closer to the exit and i smile at percy. he looks back at me and smiles too and it was like slow motion, until there was a loud scraping noise. i covered my ears and winced at the irritating sound and annabeth yells at percy, "focus, stop staring at ettie! that is why you crushed the mirror." percy huffs and starts swerving into cones but we finally successfully made it out of the parking garage. i uncovered my ears and looked out the window, a bright light shined through. we are so dead. i shut my eyes and when i finally opened them we were at a random place. "where are we?" i ask them while breathing heavily.

percy shuts off the car lights and we all got out of the car. we walked in the sand and they talked a little but i just watched the waves crash violently. "i think it's time i go meet my dad," percy says while looking down at me. i wrap my arms around percy's neck in a hug, "i'll be waiting for you when you get back, okay?" i feel him nod into my neck and then i release him. "what do i even say to him?" percy asks us. "you'll know," annabeth and i both say at the same time. percy nods and starts walking towards into the ocean, after a few moments he was gone. i turn to grover and annabeth, "he's so pretty." grover gives me a weird look, "i don't wanna hear you fawning over percy. so respectfully please stop talking."

"NO BUT HE'S ACTUALLY SO PERFE-"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

guys we only have one more episode, i'm so sad. season 2 needs to come out as soon as season 1 ends. i MIGHT start another book after this one, if i do i would love to hear who you guys would like it to be about. if there are any spelling mistakes in this story feel free to correct me. thank you to all the people who are voting. plz tell me what you guys think of the book, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story? ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 930 29
♡︎༄❀ "𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲." 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑳...
2.2K 75 7
【 K A L O N】 。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。 cordelia jackson, percy jackson's sister,  ゚・。・゚ ends up at camp half-blood and goes on a quest with her broth...
7.1K 303 8
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ" ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴍɪ- ɢᴏᴅꜱ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ "ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...
63.5K 1.8K 21
"I know you're well aware of how Annabeth is feeling cause you're her friend. But...Percy...his emotions...well...they match with hers." "So...their...