Why Are Anime Characters goin...

By johndoethemaster

You're a 19 year old college student. Quiet, reserved, but definitely well built and muscular, you had many h... More

Bio
Moving In (1/3)
Break (2/3)
The Trio Roles
Camping Trip (3/3)
Normal Day of School
Miscellaneous Events
CCG/Begin the Murder Arc
Investigation
Wild Night

Moving Dorms

1.2K 43 16
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: Damn...your girlfriend went to this college with you and she still cheated?

Connor: Yup. The police will be here soon.....*sigh* Why is it that all my past girlfriends are so bad...

The guy under him groan, his face all messed up from having been punched by both Y/N and Connor at the same time while Connor's ex ran away.

*SCREECH*

Y/N: *hands up* He had a knife. You can check the cameras.

The police officers who arrived looked at each other, and one of them went to the janitor who lets them access the security cameras while the principal arrives with two security guards.

Principal: *stern* Tell me what happened.

Connor: So I was planning to meet my girlfriend with my buddy here on the right side of campus. Turns out she had another boyfriend here, and didn't expect me to arrive so early with my friend. There was a yelling match and the guy got confronting so I tried to push him back. He swung at me then so me and Y/N here swung back and he fell on his face. He pulled out a knife but I guess he couldn't see very well so me and Y/N punched him again and we kinda....knocked him out?

Police Officer: Yes?

Police Officer2: *radio* The kids aren't lying about what happened.

Principal: Hmmm.....It was a matter of self defense, and I appreciate you stood up for each other. Don't worry, you two won't get in trouble for your first days in college.

Connor: And about my ex.....she ran. I think they were doing drugs.

Truth be told, the principal could sniff the smell of drugs and alcohol coming from the guy, and the officers found a bottle and another knife in his jacket nearby.

Principal: What's her name?

Connor: Jennifer Keys.

Principal: Ah that troublemaker.

Connor:......

Aw man. Why do I always get the bad girls.

Y/N patted his friend's back, seeing him comically cry though he grins and gets back up.

Connor: *grin* That's ok! There's always plenty more-

Principal: I actually have a proposal for you two and some others. You checked the news?

They all turn to the principal, interested as Connor knew that the multiverse being real was the topic of the entire world.

Principal: Some people will be coming here from.....animes and fiction let's say. Some you don't know....and judging from what I saw in your binge watching in the library, some you WILL know. You see, we have been careful with people who will get along with them.....we considered millions, billions, and seeing you along with several others, the government believes you all will be the perfect hosts and such.

Y/N: Uh......Why us exactly?

Principal: As a matter of fact, these people are pursuing an education as well. The weird.....shift between dimensions has allowed them to speak our language so talking won't be an issue. Yes it's a bit of luck but......I believe you two will get along well with them!

Connor: Cmon Y/N! This is the thing we all need! Perhaps you might get your first girlfriend.

Y/N: *frown* Bro college just started! I can get a girlfriend later!

Connor: *smirk* My spider senses are tingling. I bet you're gonna get a girlfrien- no.......you'll be having a harem by the end of this year!

Y/N: PPPFFFFTTTTTT!

Connor laughs at the comical look on his face as he chokes on his own spit, and the principal chuckles while looking at the two.

Principal: 'I personally checked their background. These two are incredibly talented. Even the government officials were impressed. And their friendship and kindness.....this is perfect!'

Later

Y/N: HOLY SHIT THIS IS HEAVY!

Connor: FOR A MOMENT LET'S TRADE MY CHARM FOR YOUR MUSCLES CAUSE I CAN USE THOSE BICEPS!

Y/N: HELL NO I'M KEEPING THESE ABS OF MINE!

*THUD*

By some miracle, they were able to drag and carry their luggage all at once to the entrance, propping them near the elevator before taking a deep breath in the lounge.

Jin: Hey guys!

Y/N/Connor: JIN YOU'RE HERE TOO?!

Jin: *grin* We're friends guys! I ain't leaving you two behind!

????:.........Hello.

Connor, Y/N, and Jin snapped their heads so quick in her direction she squeaks and jumps back.

Connor: Let me guess. Shouko Nishimiya.

Shouko: You......no?

Y/N: Anime.

Jin held his phone out for Shouko to see, and she was shocked and in awe at how she was around on the internet.

Connor: *grin* Don't worry girl! We're all nice guys! Name's Connor.

They all introduced themselves to Shouko who was a bit overwhelmed at how enthusiastic they were. She couldn't blame them though, and she was about to say something when Y/N looks her up and down.

Y/N: 'Holy shit she's even cuter in person.'

Shouko: C-Cue?

She had a big blush on her face, and Connor was wiggling his eyebrows while Y/N panics.

Connor: *smirk* How bold of you to say that out loud~ Is she your type?~

Y/N: O-OF COURSE NOT!

Jin: *looking at phone* We got a week to stay here and do classes in zoom cause there's some changes in the way classes are done. By then everyone will be moved in. Have you seen anyone else here?

Shouko: No.

Y/N: We may need a little help carrying my stuff. Mind helping?

Jin: Yeah sure- HELL NO how much shit did you bring all at once?!

Connor: Um.....a lot? I mean there were supposed to be helpers but Y/N kinda carried the brunt of the load.

Jin: You lazy ass. Fine.....I'll help since I moved in already-

Nishio: How about I help?

The three all gasp as someone appears from the elevator.

Nishio: I assume you three know what I am, and know how my world works?

Connor: Yup.....you're a ghoul, and the govenrment allowed you here?

Nishio: Unlike the CCG, your government is actually competent and understanding. They don't know ghouls are coming here for education but looks like I'm lucky you all are understanding.

Shouko: W-Was a h-houl?

Y/N: They're like humans, but can only eat human flesh biologically.

Nishio: There's actually alternates and such now.

She squeaks, and carried a big box though stayed close to Y/N.

Connor: *wiggling eyebrows* Bit close are you?

Y/N: CONNOR I SWEAR TO GOD!

Shouko: *babble* I-I-I-

He cackles, joking around with Y/N as they head into the elevator to bring all their things up to the 3rd floor.

Later

Y/N: On second having a massive dorm three times the size of our original one gives much more space.

Connor: We're getting two more dorm mates soon anyway. Man........wanna play video games till 1:30 AM?

Y/N had a grin as he whips out a GameCube controller, and Connor turns on the TV at the left side of the room before whipping out his own controller.

Y/N/Connor: LET'S DO THI-

*KNOCK*

Nishio: QUIET DOWN FOR LIKE 3 MINUTES! I HAVE SOMEONE TO CALL!

They quieted down for a moment indeed, and waited exactly 3 minutes before mashing their controllers.

Y/N/Connor: WIDBWKDBDJSNSJSBSJSHSBSJSISJSJSJSJS!

Nishio: Thank god my walls are nearly soundproof.

Shouko: *head in pillow* 'HE CALLED ME CUTE! OSNDKSNDNSKSJSJS!'o

Next Chapter:

Welcome to the Dorms (1/3)

Clubs (2/3)

Party (3/3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 366 17
A more slow paced and enjoyable and funny reaction fic. The real remake to Multiverse Theater I'll work on for real.
45K 718 18
Ever since that 'night', everything changed. You found out that you wield the power of the Grim Reaper, half of your classmates are Devils and on top...
2.5K 46 14
When you get hit by Truck-san and die you get sent by Entity into the world of My Hero Academia retaining your memories of all your previous lives. ...
5.6K 133 13
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...