Black Lagoon: Ghost

By JaCobBcRaZy

"You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for..." Ghost is a former spec op that prefers to... More

Bio: Ghost
Chapter 1: Another day in paradise
Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles
Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis
Chapter 8: Church of Violence & a Familiar Person
Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need
Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child
Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory
Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery
Chapter 13: Michaels's New Relationship With Two-Hands & Rorke's Next Plan
Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job
Chapter 15: Lock'n Load Revolution
Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1
Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2
Announcement
Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian
Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm
Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal
Black Lagoon: Christmas Special (Roberta's Dream)
Chapter 21: Preparation & Task Force Stalker

Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

238 7 3
By JaCobBcRaZy

Flashback—Panama—Afternoon...

Safehouse—Apartment Complex...

Twenty-four Hours Until The Start Of The Operation Just Cause...

It's been five days since Task Force Stalker snuck inside the capital city of Panama. In the busy city, there were a lot of PDFs (Panama Defense Force) patrolling through the street while everyone else was having a normal day.

Inside one of the apartments, Elias was looking through the window with his binoculars. He was scoping at the capital building where Noriega is located. They're about five to ten blocks away from the target building. Simon was also in the room, leaning against the wall.

Simon: How is it out there?

Elias puts away his binoculars and turns to him.

Elias: Same as usual, I guess? The PDFs are still patrolling the streets, still looking for any suspicious.

Simon: Too right.

Elias: Did they return yet?

Simon: No. Ajax and two of your boys are still out there. They are still doing their reconnaissance. Any word on central command?

Elias: No. Yesterday, Holland gave me the heads-up when the operation is a go. We have til tomorrow for preparation, and all hell breaks loose in this city.

Simon: Too right, Elias. This is gonna be a large-scale invasion.

Elias: *Hums* Simon, I have a task for your boy.

Simon: What kind of task?

Elias: Survey and search. I need him to search the city's west side and look for our spy.

Simon: Spy? Who is our spy?

Elias: Let's just say our spy is a CIA agent disguised as an office worker. The agent could sometimes be unpredictable.

Simon: I see. I'll inform him.

Simon walks to the door, but the commander stops him.

Elias: Simon.

Simon: *Stops* Yeah?

Elias: I need Tyler to dress up as a civilian. Make sure he has a sidearm with him and keep a low profile.

Simon: No need to worry, Elias. Tyler knows his stuff.

Elias only nods and turns back to the window. Simon exits the room to find Tyler. Walking through the hallway, he opens the door to the next room, only to see Tyler, Keegan, and Merrick.

Merrick: Come on, fucker! Drink up!

Merrick was pouring a gallon of water on the man's face, which was covered with a cloth. The man's arms and legs were strapped onto a flat rectangular table, laying flat. The man who was getting tortured was one of Noriega's top lieutenants.

Merrick rips the cloth off the man's face, and he coughs out water.

Merrick: Ready to talk now, shithead?

The man responded only by spitting at Merrick's mask. After receiving the man's answer, Merrick wipes the spit off his mask and looks at the other.

Merrick: What do you say, fellas? Does he need more?

Keegan: By the looks of it, yeah.

Merrick: Tyler?

Tyler: *Shrugs* Waste him again.

Merrick: Simon?

Simon: Again.

Male: YOU FUCKING, P-

He was cut off when Merrick put the cloth back on the man's face and started pouring water on him, drowning him. Simon approaches Tyler and stands beside him.

Tyler: Something you need, sir?

Simon: There's no need to call me sir. We're not in a meeting or some sort. Besides, I'm not that old.

Tyler: Yeah, we'll see about that when I have to save your ass.

Simon: *Chuckles* Cheapy bastard.

Tyler: *Chuckles* Yeah, but this fucker here hasn't told us anything. I have to give it to him. He has guts.

Simon: Yeah. I have a task for you.

Tyler: What kind of task?

Simon: A little survey and search for our CIA agent.

Tyler: Agent? I wasn't in form about this.

Simon: Well, you are now, lad. Change up into something normal. You're going out.

Tyler: Alone?

Simon: Yeah. I'll be with Elias, waiting for you. Find me there when you are ready.

Tyler: Got it.

Tyler walks out of the room, leaving the three. Simon then walked towards Keegan, who was leaning against the wall.

Simon: He hasn't said a word yet?

Keegan: Not one. But he will give in soon. I overheard you sending the kid on a task. Do you think he got this?

Simon: *Raised an eyebrow* Having doubts already?

Keegan: That's not what I mean, Simon. The kid has skills at the same level as you and me. But does he have to do this alone?

Simon: *Nods* I believe the lad will succeed without our aid. I've known him for a long time, and he hasn't failed us yet.

Keegan: *Mumbles* I hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car, Simon was in the driver's seat while Tyler was in the passenger's. It has been almost ten minutes since they left their hideout. They cautiously pass through every PDF personnel undetected and avoid every checkpoint.

(Simon)

(Tyler)

(A/N: Without the mask and Gloves for Tyler)

Tyler: (I feel fuckin' naked without my mask.) Tell me again why I need to go out without my mask.

Simon: I need you to blend in with the crowd while searching for her.

Tyler: So, this Edith Blackwater or Eda. Is she really that unpredictable?

Simon: That's what Elias told me.

Tyler: Hmm. So she has blonde hair and blue eyes, wears pink sunglasses, and dresses like she came back from a sex party. Sounds like she's still in high school or college.

Simon: I would think the same thing.

Simon then pulls over to the side of the bar near a restaurant.

Tyler: Here?

Simon: Yeah. Start here and work your way back to base before it starts.

Tyler: Understood, boss, I'll get going.

Simon: *Pats his shoulder* Good luck.

Tyler nods before he exits the car. After exiting, the vehicle drove off. He looks around to see many people walking by, enjoying their time.

Tyler: (I should head inside and find this woman. I can't waste time.)

Tyler heads to the bar and walks in. After entering the bar, it was packed full of civilians and off-duty PDFs who were having a good time. Not wanting to look suspicious, he walked up to the bar and sat on an empty stool.

Seeing Tyler sitting by the bar, a middle-aged bartender approaches him to get his order.

Bartender: ¿Qué vas a tomar hoy, amigo? [What will you be having for today, friend?]

Tyler: Whisky. Helado, por favor. [Whisky. Ice cold, please.]

The bartender nods before getting his drink. Tyler looks around the bar to see if this Eda is here, but no luck. She isn't here. A minute later, Tyler's whisky was brought to him. He thanked the bartender before taking a sip of his whisky.

About half an hour later, Tyler has not found Eda yet. He wonders if something must have happened to her or if she doesn't know who to find. He then wonders why she didn't tell Elias where she would be.

Tyler: (I'm still wondering why she didn't tell Elias or anyone where we could find her. She's making this like a hide-and-seek game. Stupid bitch.)

As he was enjoying his drink, suddenly, Tyler felt a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulder. Then, a soothing voice is heard in his ear.

???: Hey there~ are you the one called Tyler?~

Tyler: Who's asking..?

Tyler turns around to see a woman who appears to be the one he is looking for.

Tyler: ...(Now I see why she looks like she just came out from a sex party.)

Blonde Female: Oh my~ look what I have here. I found myself a handsome man, or should I say a ghost.~

Tyler: (Great, this one's a flirty type.) Are you the one-name Eda?

Blonde Female: That I am. And what's your name, handsome?

Tyler: Tyler. Tyler Miller.

Eda: It's nice to meet you, Tyler.

Eda sits on an empty stool beside him. She grabs his drink and takes a quick sip. Seeing her taking his drink, Tyler raised an eyebrow.

Eda: Here.

She takes a piece of paper out of her tank top and slides it to Tyler. He grabs the paper and opens it as he starts reading it. After reading it, he slides it into his pocket.

Tyler: Will he be there?

Eda: Positive. Noriega is gonna have a lot of men there from the outside, but inside, there are a few. When the party starts, they will be all over the place.

Tyler: And the sewer tunnels that lead to the building. Is it clear?

Eda: Yeah. The last I checked, they hardly took a look at it. It's the only way in and out from there.

Tyler: Good. I'll see you around, Eda.

Eda: Huh? Wait, hold up!

Tyler: Hmm?

Eda: What's the rush, handsome? We just met for about a minute, and then you were about to walk away like that.

Tyler: There's nothing else. The job's done, and I don't want to waste any time when the firework starts.

Eda: *Sigh* (You ghosts are so serious, especially the handsome ones.) *Grins* You should take it easy. You still have enough time to get back and get ready. For now, you and I should get to know each other. I'll buy us more drinks.

Tyler: I appreciate your offer, but-

Eda placed her finger on his lips, shutting him up.

Eda: Nuh-uh. You are going to have a drink with me and have a nice chat. *Smirks* Do I make myself clear, Tyler?

Tyler looks at her like he's studying her. By the looks of it, Eda likes to flirt and tease a lot in this type of work. But also not taking this seriously, whether the job is important or not. He has to admit she is beautiful and has a gorgeous body that goes with it. But he wasn't sure if she was his type.

Not wanting to disappoint her, Tyler lets out a heavy sigh and nods at her. Eda grins in victory.

Eda: (Gotcha.)

Tyler: Where do you want to start?

Eda: Let's start with you.

20 minutes later...

The two have been talking for about twenty minutes while enjoying their drinks. During this chat, Tyler was much less of a talker, but for Eda, she was something else. She flirted with him and made some seductive moves on him, trying to see what he was hiding behind his clothes. Although Tyler knows what she is up to. But he has to admit, she is attractive and also annoying. Not showing it, Tyler enjoys her company.

Tyler: Roach, Huh? Is he a close friend of yours?

Eda: Yeah. He and I did some missions together. We knew each other when we were young. He was from the UK when he first came to the US.

Tyler: You have feelings for him?

Eda: In some ways, yeah. But I'm not so sure. It's still unanswered.

Tyler: How about Roach?

Eda: I'm not sure either. Roach is a hard man to read, just like you.

Tyler: Hmmm.

Tyler surveys the bar until he spots two PDF personnel watching him and Eda from the corner of the bar. Suddenly, he wraps one of his arms around the back of Eda's neck and pulls her closer to him. Surprising at Tyler's sudden moves, she plays along as her lips form a smirk, and she rests her chin on the crook of his neck as her arms wrap around his shoulders.

Eda: *Whisper* What's this now, tough guy?~ Have you already fallen to me?~

Tyler: *Whisper* (You wish.) We have company.

Eda: *Whisper* Huh? What do ya-

Tyler: *Whisper* I don't know if you were followed. From what I'm seeing, there are two PDFs that are sitting by the corner, staring right at us.

Eda: *Groans in frustration* Dammit. (These fuckers must've followed me when I left.)

Tyler: *Whisper* By the looks of it, you didn't know. You came here on foot or in a car?

Eda: *Whisper* In a car.

Tyler: *Whisper* Where did you park it?

Eda: *Whisper* In the alley. It's not far from here.

Tyler: *Whisper* Alright. Let's pay for our drinks and get the hell out of here before more show up.

Eda: *Whisper* What about the two pricks?

Tyler: *Whisper* I'll deal with them. Get in the car, start it up, and wait for me. It will only take a second.

Eda: *Whisper* Alright.

The two let go of each other. The bartender walked up to them and gave them their bill. Tyler pays the bill before he and Eda leave the bar. The two PDFs followed them in pursuit.

Tyler and Eda walked through the crowd, heading to Eda's car. But they are still followed by the PDF.

Tyler: Keep heading to the car. I'll catch up.

Eda: Where do you think you're going?

Tyler: Improvise. Just keep moving.

With that, Tyler disappears into the crowd, leaving Eda walking alone while the two PDFs are following her. Walking into the alleyway, Eda gets into her car and hops in the driver's seat.

PDF 1#: ¡Eh! Alto ahí! [Hey! Stop right there!]

Eda then tries to start the car, but it won't turn on.

Eda: Shit! C'mon, you piece of shit.

The two PDFs then took out their sidearms as they got closer to her car.

PDF 1#: ¡Oye! ¡Sal de esa mier...! [Hey! Get out of that f-]

Suddenly, the two PDF heads get shot from behind as their bodies fall to the ground. Tyler comes out from the shadows, and Eda spots him.

Eda: *Sighs in relief* (Great timing.)

Tyler approaches the passenger side and enters the vehicle.

Tyler: Sorry if I scare you. You thought I would ditch you?

Eda: Hehe, I knew you wouldn't. You enjoy my company~

Tyler: In your dreams, blondie. You have a place I could stay for a day?

Eda: I sure do, Casper. Now, let's get the hell out of here.

The car finally started, and they drove out of the area before more hostiles appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda's Apartment–Nighttime...

In Eda's apartment, Eda was in the restroom taking a shower. As for Tyler, he was standing by the window looking outside while holding a room phone.

Tyler: Yeah. I'm gonna stay here until everything settles down. They're still searching.

Simon: Understood, and the information?

Tyler: It's secured. I'll bring it first thing tomorrow. Just make sure that my gear is ready when we start.

Simon: It will. See you soon, Tyler.

Tyler: Likewise, sir.

Tyler hangs up the room phone.

Tyler: (There's nowhere to run, Noriega. Your time here has come, and you'll pay for your actions.)

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait, guys. I have been busy with work and other stuff. I miss writing the Black Lagoon: Ghost story, and from now on, I'll write the chapters not long but long enough to read. I wish you guys a wonderful day, and stay safe. And if there's any news on what Wattpad is doing, let me know, and happy reading. Peace out.

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 34 4
A continuing story of the past two fanfics focused on Tony Harper, who went from being a dreadful gunman for a small gun trading company to being a n...
2.4K 46 6
Y/N (female) x Simon "Ghost" Riley Simon "Ghost" Riley is a cold hearted man. He finds you annoying and a pain in the arse(ass). Or that's what he w...
768K 19.1K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
1K 78 28
After meeting the love of his life, he will now journey across the worlds encounter beings, mysteries and making new friends along the way, what cour...