First love-Yoonmin

Bởi ilovesuno0

Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY �... Xem Thêm

1: Yo-yo
2: cuddles
3:holding hands
4: new friend
5:flirting
6: Kiss
7: one more
8: shy glances
9: hyung
10: what a bitch
11: rose
12: my moon.
13: Christmas
14: first time ;)
15: future?
16: ohh. ;)
17: dangerous night
NOTE
18: staying overnight
19: fears
20: Birthday
21: tomorrow
23: last year
24: Not the same
25: breaking up...
26: Moving on?
27: Healing
28: Taking care
29: truth
30: Love ;)
31: last day of high school
32: The End
NOTE
33: Date 1.
34: Date 2. ;)
35: Date 3.

22: Night out ;)

87 4 0
Bởi ilovesuno0

They look passionately into each other.
Yoongi grabs Jimin's head and pulls their faces together. Resulting them kissing roughly. 😀

Jimin wraps his arms around yoongi's neck.
Yoongi bit Jimin's lower lip. Making jimin wince in pain. Yoongi suck on Jimin's lips and jimin moans.

Yoonmin starts to breathe heavy. Jimin pulled Yoongi closer making Yoongi fall ontop of Jimin's body. They didn't care tho. Yoongi pulls Jimin's hair with his hand and with his husky voice he said...

Yoongi: "I want to make you scream."

Jimin shivered and dark blush went onto his cheeks. Yoongi moved Jimin's legs to have them open. Yoongi move his face to Jimin's bulge and looked up at the shy mochi. Yoongi smirks at his cute boyfriend. Jimin covered his face with his hands

Yoongi: "Don't be shy jiminie... it's not like we didn't do it before." Yoongi moved to Jimin's face and kiss every single finger.

Jimin unhid his face and shyly touched yoongi's face. Yoongi leaned into his touch.

Jimin: "Yoongi..." Yoongi looks at the younger and kisses Jimin's palm. Yoongi moved back down to Jimin's crotch and unzip Jimin's pants. Jimin was hard, Yoongi knew he loved the thrill of being caught. Yoongi slowly rubbed the cloth (thing). Jimin, who is sensitive tried to close his legs. Yoongi didn't let him and continue to play with Jimin's (thing). Jimin was whining now since Yoongi kept rubbing his (thing) Yoongi snickers at his mochi and pulled Jimin's pants off. Yoongi put his face close to Jimin's (thing). Yoongi finally took off Jimin's wet underwear. Jimin gasps at the hot air touching his (thing). Jimin looks down and sees Yoongi about to put Jimin's (thing) in his mouth.

Yoongi suck (ANHHHHH)
Jimin eyes rolled back and he moans at the pleasure. Yoongi licks the ti-p and continues to suck the erect (thing).

Jimin was in cloud 9. He was holding onto the blanket underneath them as that will help him stop moaning. Yoongi stops and said.

Yoongi: "Don't hold back jimin.."

Jimin: "uhmm-"

Yoongi played with the ti-p more and put it back into his mouth. Yoongi started to go faster and suck harder. Poor jimin couldn't hold back and moaned so loud. Jimin squirmed under yoongi.

Jimin: "Yoongi-! Ah~."

Yoongi let out a pop after his mouth left Jimin's (thing). Yoongi continued to stroke it. Jimin was shaking in pleasure, sweating, eyes rolled back. Yoongi loved the way jimin looked.

Yoongi: "Be good boy and come.."

Jimin: "Annhh~."

Yoongi smirks and strokes Jimin's (thing) faster. Jimin was choking up in pleasure.

Jimin: "Hyung- HYUNG-"

Yoongi put his mouth onto Jimin's (thing) before jimin could come. Jimin released his sperm into yoongi's mouth. Jimin pants out hot air and looks down to see yoongi enjoying himself.

Yoongis finally lifted his head to look at the flustered jimin.

(DAMNN)

Yoongi licked his lips some more.
Yoongi: "you taste good as always."

Jimin flushes and smiles softly at Yoongi. Yoongi moved his body to be on top of jimin again. Face to face Yoongi kisses jimin on his cheek.

Jimin: "Yoongi, why did you do that.."

Yoongi: "Hmm? You didn't like it?"

Jimin: "No- no I li- like it but we are in public." (Flushed cheeks)

Yoongi: " I know, I know it turns you on."

Jimin: O.O

Yoongi: "And we aren't done mochi~"

Yoongi took off his shirt and unzip his pants. Yoongi wanted to destroy jimin, see him crying, Shiver in pleasure, screaming his name out. And jimin could see that through yoongi's eyes.
Jimin felt heat all over his body, as he could see yoongi's intentions.

Yoongi: "Ah! Look who's hard again."

Jimin frowns in embarrassment. Yoongi put his finger on Jimin's ti-p and rubs it.

Jimin: "Hyung~ Agh~"

Yoongi: " do you like it when I tease you jimin?"

Jimin nods hesitantly.

Yoongi smirks and grabs Jimin's pants, taking them off completely. Jimin was exposed to the cold air, the outdoors.

Yoongi moves his head to Jimin's chest and kisses Jimin's soft skin. Yoongi put his (thing) to the entrance to jimin. Jimin breath was caught in his throat.

Jimin: "Hyung Please-"

Yoongi out his (thing) into jimin. Jimin moans as he felt Yoongi in him. Yoongi stops kissing Jimin's chest and starts to focus on pleasuring the younger.

Jimin: "HYUng~!"

Yoongi turns jimin body around making Jimin's but be visible to Yoongi. Jimin was on his knees while Yoongi thrust into him. Jimin's body jolt with pleasure every single time Yoongi hit his prostate. Jimin was moaning loudly telling Yoongi to go faster.
Yoongi of course did what he is told to do.

Yoongi: "You're all mine."
Yoongi slaps Jimin's but(not to harsh) . While he grabs Jimin's hips making the thrusts deeper.

SWoP-

Slap~

SLaM-

"HYUNGGG~"

"Auhhh~"

"Yoonie~"

Jimin eyes watered up.

Yoongi: "You like that?" (Sighing)

Jimin: "Ye-ss~ Omg."

Yoongi hold Jimin's hips and thrust harsh.
Before jimin knew it, he came on the blanket under them. Jimin let out a deep sigh in relief. But Yoongi kept going. Jimin was sensitive.

Jimin: "Hyuungg-"

Yoongi: "Just a little more mochi."

Yoongi changed their position now. Jimin was sitting on top of Yoongi and jimin position himself into yoongi's (thing) and start to bounce rapidly. Fuck jimin loved it.

Yoongi: "Fuck jimin~.. don't stop baby"

Jimin encourage by the comment decided to go faster. Jimin was hard again, he loved to see yoongi's face all scrunched up in pleasure because of him.

Jimin: "Hyung Im close~"

Yoongi: "Me too baby-"

Yoonmin tangled their hands together.

After a while they were wrapped up in a blanket eating the sandwiches. Jimin cuddled closer to Yoongi. While they listen to music from Jimin's phone. Looking at the starry night sky.

Jimin: "Yoonie~"

Yoongi: "Hm?"

Jimin: "Thank you for taking me here."

Yoongi: "You're welcome mochi." (Smiling)

Jimin blushes at his hyung. After what they did (THE DEVILS TANGO 👹👹) for like two hours. Yoongi's smile was the cherry on top to jimin. He loved to see his hyung smile.

I think this is the longest chapter I have ever written....... I hope you like it. And it's not confusing on some parts. :D
Thanks for reading 😇

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.1K 94 11
This story follows the complicated lives of the couple "JiKook." They have been through a lot. Infidelity, Lies, Jealousy, etc. Now that they are bac...
36.9K 1.4K 42
Jimin just ended his super serious relationship with Jungkook and is trying to move on. Yoongi, who loves Jimin since the day he first laid eyes on h...
23.4K 1.1K 40
Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck together. But, life happens and sometim...
382K 15.4K 38
[ COMPLETED ] " Don't tell him... please." Taehyung begs Jimin who looks at Taehyung in disbelief. " But what about your love!" Jimin asks back and T...