๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง // ๏ฟฝ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐“๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ... More

๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
1. ษดแดส€แด€ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€
2. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ
3. ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ 2004
4. สœแด€ษขส€ษชแด…
5. ษขส€ษชษดษขแดแด›แด›๊œฑ
6. แดกแด€ษดแด…
7. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€ษชษด
8. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดส€แด›ษชษดษข
9. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด„สŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ
11. แด›ส€แดสŸสŸ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แดœษดษขแด‡แดษด
12. ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› ษขแด€แดแด‡
13. แดษชส€ส€แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด‡ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด…
14. แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
15. แด˜สŸแด€ษด
16. แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด…แดแดส€
17. แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› สแด‡แด€ส€
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
1. ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ 2005
2. แด…ษชแด€ษขแดษด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด‡แด€๊œฑสŸแด‡ส๊œฑ
3. ๊œฐสŸสษชษดษข แด›แด สœแดษขแดกแด€ส€แด›๊œฑ
4. แด˜ษชxษชแด‡๊œฑ
5. ๊œฐษชสŸแด›สœส แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แดแดœส€แดแดœส€๊œฑ
6. ส€แดษขแดœแด‡ ส™สŸแดœแด…ษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด€ส€แด๊œฑ
7. แด…แดœแด‡สŸษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด˜แดสŸสแดŠแดœษชแด„แด‡ แด˜แดแด›ษชแดษด

10. แด˜แดœแด˜แด˜ส

5K 218 15
By stvrl0v3r

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"You're joking." Ron said, eyes wide, as Harry and Nora had finally told him what happened after they left with McGonagall. The boy had been eaten some sort of pie, which stood on Nora's left on the table, before but stopped immediately when the Potter twins told him what they had achieved.

"Seeker and chaser?" He asked. "But first-years never - you must be the youngest house player in about-"

"A century." Nora finished his words, dropping some more of the chocolate she had received for her and Harry in her mouth. It had been two days. "Wood told us."

"I can't wait to start training to be a chaser."

They had agreed that it would be best for Harry to be seeker and Nora to be chaser.

"What's Quidditch?" Elijah asked curious seeing his daughter and her cousin so happy with being able to play it.

"It's a sport in the Wizarding World. It's like football in the muggle world but with Quidditch we just use brooms and it works differently than football. James was a Chaser back then time." Lily answered.

"So they will be flying?"

"Yeah."

"Is Nora the Seeker or the Chaser?" Kol asked, wanting to see how the game worked and how his little niece would do.

"You'll see." Lily grinned.

Ron was just impressed, dropping the pie on his plate, gasping at them.

"We start training next week." Harry said. "Only don't tell anyone, Wood wants to keep it a secret.

Fred and George came into the Great Hall, they're gaze fell on the twins and they walked over to their youngest brother and them.

"Well done," George said as quietly as possible to Harry and Nora. "Wood told us. We're on the team too. Beaters."

"Quidditch's brutal, but no one's died in years. Someone will vanishes occasionally." George said but Fred finished. "But they'll turn up in a month or two."

The Mikaelsons looked horrified to Lily who looked away from them, quickly.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine for now."

"For now?" Elijah asked. "What do you mean for now?"

"Oh that's great, you two." Nora muttered.

"What if we make a full of ourselves?" Harry asked Nora quietly.

"You won't sweetheart." Lily said, encouragingly.

"We won't." Nora said. "Harry, your dad was a chaser and captain of the Gryffindor team and my mom was seeker and captain on the Hufflepuf team. We'll be fine."

Meanwhile in Mystic Falls Lily was sure James would tearing up seeing how his son and niece were being so happy, about something he was so passionate about, if he was here.

"They'll be great." Jeremy  told the others.

"Of course they will." Klaus said, his niece could do anything she wanted and being the best at it.

The other Mikaelson siblings were looking at Klaus while he was speaking, seeing something in his eyes. He already seemed to care a lot about Nora, just like the rest of them.

Maybe even the Mystic Falls gang felt the same.

"Oh they're so precious." Lily said, looking at her son and niece. If only they could've stayed this happy for ever. Elijah agreed with her. He hoped they would always stay this cheerful.

"Kinda ironic that they're the same as the other one's parent." Finn said. "I mean Nora takes after James and Harry after Jasmine."

George and Fred agreed.

"How do you know?" Harry asked his cousin confused.

"Because it's on a badge behind a glass on the second floor." Hermione had showed her yesterday. She just didn't have the time to tell Harry yet. "I'll show you after class if you want."

Harry nodded.

"Besides" Nora said. "We have to be good, right? I'm not letting my mom down."

"I tell you, we're going to win that Quidditch Cup for sure this year. We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You two must be good. Wood was almost skipping when he told us."

"Anyway, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he's found a new secret passageway out of the school." George said.

"Bet it's that one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that we found in our first week." The twins looked at Nora, as they saw Harry and Ron share a look.

"I forgot my potions book." Nora said, catching the attention of her two friends, putting her bag around her shoulder. "I'm gonna need that. Snape will get mad if I forget to bring it, you know?" She asked when she stood up and walked out of the Great Hall after waving goodbye to Ron and Harry.

"That's weird. I could swear I saw her putting her Potions book in her bag this morning. And it's still like an hour before classes start." Harry spoke to Ron and the twins, but the twins were making their way out of the hall behind Nora.

But they had no time to question this as Malfoy and his gang (Crabbe and Goyle) turned up at their table. Harry heard Ron groaning and to be honest he, Harry, just wanted to get up and walk away. There was no way that he would let Malfoy ruin his good day.

But why did they came to the table just now? They had been seated at the Slytherin table for almost half an hour? Why now?

"Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the muggles?" Malfoy asked.

"You're a lot braver now you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you."

"I'd take you on any time on my own," Said Malfoy. "Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only - no contact. What's the matter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before, I suppose?" Malfoy had an ugly smirk on his face as he spoke the words to Harry.

"Of course he has. I'm his second. Who's yours?" Ron asked, standing up from his seat and leaning his hands on the table in front of him.

Malfoy looked from one follower to the other. "Crabbe. Midnight all right? We'll meet you in the trophy room, that's always unlocked."

"This is obviously a trap." Elijah said. And Klaus and Finn agreed with him.

Malfoy walked away with his two friends and Harry looked at Ron confused, asking what a wizard's duel is and what the Weasley meant with second?

"Well, a second's there to take over if you die," Ron said, casually. Harry's eyes went wide, but Ron quickly reassured him. "But people only in proper duels, you know, with real wizards. The most you and Malfoy'll be able to do is send sparks at each other. Neither of you knows enough magic to do any real damage. I bet he expected you to refuse anyway."

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?" Harry asked, worriedly. He was not really in the mood to die just when he became seeker for the Gryffindor Quiddicth team.

"Throw it away and punch him on the nose." The redhead suggested.

"Yes." Kol agreed. "Punch him hard, Harry."

Kol saw the others looking at him. "What? That idiot is a bully. He is bullying our nephew."

Out of everyone in the Mikaelson family, no one had expected Kol to say that he saw Harry as his nephew first. They had expected it too Rebekah. Everyone in the room had.

But after watching all this, Kol knew that Harry would be like a nephew to him and his siblings. He didn't see Nora leaving him behind.

'Maybe they will have a real family after this.' Lily though with a smile on her face.

But they hadn't noticed Hermione walking by as they were speaking to Malfoy.

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ˚

What nobody at school knew was that for the past two weeks Nora had attended Hogwarts, she had already made lots of trouble. Just little pranks with the Weasley twins on some students, but from the moment the Weasley's had seen that Nora had a hidden talent they included her on their plan.

But they did keep her out of trouble. Saying it was only them if a professor caught them. At first she didn't agree with them for them to take all the blame but Fred had quickly explained how handy it would come if nobody knew she was in on the pranks.

The secret passageway was indeed the one the twins had found in their first year of Hogwarts, despite Lee's disappointment they had all settled in the Weasley's and Lee's bedroom to get their prank ready. It would take a long time but they hoped it would be ready by January. They wanted it to be epic.

"Oh god." Finn muttered, looking over to Kol, who had a smirk on his face.

"I really do think she's gonna take after me, Elijah."

Elijah just ignored him and asked Lily if she could continue.

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ˚

At the end of the day, Nora had become incredibly tired and had not expected for Ron and Harry to come with their news.

"It's clearly a trap." Nora said as they had finished explaining.

"If I don't go, he will think I'm to scared."

"Yeah that's true." Nora said. "We have to go. Don't want him to think you take your words back. And what's the worst that could happen, anyway? You guys don't know spells that can really hurt the other one. The only bad thing I can think of is getting caught and losing points."

She didn't really care about being caught, but losing points. Now that would be a problem.

Ron had spent the rest of the evening giving him advice as 'if he tries to curse you, you'd better dodge it, because I can't remember how to block them.'

The three of them knew there was a big chance (90%) they would get caught but they couldn't stand the thought of Malfoy thinking their decision over.

Nora, Harry and Ron waited in the boys dormitory until they were sure the common room was empty. Both Dean and Seamus were deep asleep and when Nora checked her dorm, so were Parvati, Lavender, Daisy and Hermione.

"Half-past eleven," Ron muttered at last, "we'd better go."

They picked up their wands, and crept across the tower room, down the spiral staircase and into the common room. A few embers were still glowing in the fireplace, turning all the armchairs into hunched black shadows. They had almost reached the portrait hole when a voice spoke from the chair nearest them, "I can't believe you're going to do this, Harry. And you, Nora."

"NO." Kol and Jeremy screamed. "Why is she everywhere?"

"They should listen to her. They could into big trouble."

"I don't care. I wanna see Harry defeat Malfoy."

A light came from the person's wand which they discovered to be Hermione Granger, though Nora had already known when she started talking.

"You!" said Ron furiously. "Go back to bed!"

"I almost told your brother," Hermione whisper-yelled. "Percy — he's a prefect, he'd put a stop to this."

"Come on," Harry said to Ron and Nora. He opened the portrait of the Fat Lady and climbed through it, followed by his sister and friend. But Hermione wasn't going to let them go so easily. She followed them, speaking in an angry voice to them.

"Don't you care about Gryffindor, do you only care about yourselves, I don't want Slytherin to win the House Cup, and you'll lose all the points I got from Professor McGonagall for knowing about Switching Spells."

"Mione, we care about Gryffindor. Think about it. Our house stands for bravery. If Malfoy thinks Harry backed out, he'll be the laugh of the school."

"She's always looking out for him. As he does for her." Elena smiled at the screen, it reminded her of her and Jeremy.

"All right, but I warned you, you just remember what I said when you're on the train home tomorrow." Hermione muttered, but followed them anyway. Ron wanted to tell Hermione she couldn't come with them but stopped seeing Nora's look.

They could not start a fight in the middle of the night in a corridor outside the common room. Then they will be caught. 100% sure.

But that was already too late. Nora and Harry both heard it. Snuffeling.

"Mrs. Norris?" Asked Ron, squinting his eyes through the dark, hoping to catch the cat.

It was not a cat. It was Neville, who quickly joined them. "Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get in to bed."

"Keep your voice down, Neville. The password's 'Pig snout' but it won't help you now, the Fat Lady's gone off somewhere." Ron hissed at him.

Why didn't they just invite the whole house of Gryffindor to come with them?

"How's your arm?" Nora asked.

"Fine. Madam Pomfrey mended it in about a minute."

"Good — well, look, Neville, we've got to be somewhere, we'll see you later —" Harry said, but was cut off by Neville. "Don't leave me! I don't want to stay here alone, the Bloody Baron's been past twice already."

Ron looked at Hermione. "If either of you get us caught, I'll never rest until I've learned that Curse of the Bogies Quirrell told us about, and use it on you."

They walked quietly through the corridors of the school, made their way down the staircase as quiet as possible, woke up some paintings, who hissed angrily at them.

It seemed to be that luck was in their favour as they did not catch side of Mrs. Norris and Filch anywhere.

When they arrived on the third floor, by the trophy room the other two weren't there yet. And Nora felt more bad about her decision than before. This was not a good thing.

More minutes passed and still no sign of the Slytherin duo.

"He's late, maybe he's chickened out," Ron whispered to Nora.

The five looked at the door as they heard footsteps approaching, excepting to see Malfoy and Crabbe but they heard Filch speaking to his cat. "Sniff around, my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner."

"Oh come on." Came from everywhere in the room.

As fast as they could, Nora and the other ran to the end of the room towards the door. They had barely passed the corner as they heard Filch enter the trophy room, slowly.

They didn't waste any time to get as far away as possible from Filch, running in a long hallway with at the end only one door. Their only way out.

They hid behind a statue, where they hoped Filch wouldn't find them.

"Malfoy tricked you," Hermione said to Harry. "You realize that, don't you? He was never going to meet you — Filch knew someone was going to be in the trophy room, Malfoy must have tipped him off."

"Let's just go." Ron said, not in the mood for Hermione's face as she realised she had been right. At least Nora wouldn't rub it in their faces and she also knew this was a trap.

Leaving didn't go as easy as they had expected. Peeves gave a squeal of delight as he was floating in front of them.

"Wandering around at midnight, Ickle Firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty."

"Not if you don't give us away, Peeves, please." Harry begged.

"Should tell Filch, I should," said Peeves in a sanity voice, but his eyes glittered wickedly. "It's for your own good, you know."

"Get out of the way," snapped Ron, taking a swipe at Peeves — this was a big mistake.

"STUDENTS OUT OF BED!" Peeves bellowed, "STUDENTS OUT OF BED DOWN THE CHARMS CORRIDOR!"

"Son of a bitch." Nora shouted at him.

"Nora, language." Hermione scolded.

"Not the time, Hermione." Harry said under his breath as they started running again towards the door at the end of the corridor.

It was closed.

"That's it, we're done for!'

"Oh, move over!" Hermione pushed both of them out of the way, going towards the lock. She grabbed her wand and pointed it towards it "Alohomora."

Harry ran inside, after him followed Ron, then Neville and behind him Hermione, lastly it was Nora. She knew if one of them got caught, she wanted it to be her. She didn't want her friends in trouble, because if they were caught, Hermione would be mad at them for being expelled and Harry would have to return to the Dursleys. She wasn't quite sure how mad Ron's mother and father would be or Neville's grandmother but better that it's her in trouble than them.

"Alohomora?" Ron asked, confused.

"Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven." Nora spoke.

After a few minutes they heard Filch's footsteps disappear and Neville went forwards, looking scared at the sight in front of him, Harry quickly noticed it too and his eyes got big.

"Filch is gone." Hermione stated.

"Probably thinks this door's locked." Ron said.

"It was locked." Hermione said.

"And for a good reason." Harry said to them, without looking away.

Now Nora turned around.

"Oh my God. Look at that. Cute." Nora wanted to walk over to the dog, but Harry pulled her back.

The three headed dog started to wake up, causing the four of them (except Nora) to start screaming.

Multiple screams came from all over the room.

"What the hell is that?"

"Cute?"

"This is a school? What were they thinking."

Not until later it would become clear why Dumbledore had done it. Place a three headed dog in a school. But he could have at least done it where the students would never be able to reach.

Anger started to burn inside Lily as she though about Dumbledore. He ruined so many lives.

Many thought came up to Elijah but only one was really important. 'He will get his daughter out of their.'

They're only eleven.

And he had a feeling this was just the beginning of something longer.

And the Mikaelson did not like the feeling of that.

He just wanted her to be safe.

They all pressed against the door, trying to close it while the dog was working against them. As soon as they got the door closed and locked back up, they started running towards the common room.

"What do they think they're doing? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?" Ron whisper-yelled.

"You don't use your eyes, do you?" Hermione asked him, angrily. "Didn't you see what it was standing on?"

Ron looked offended at her. "I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!" He spoke while they were walking up the stairs.

Neville followed them, without speaking a word. The three headed dog burned in his memory.

Hermione just rolled her eyes at him, while the two Potters watched them. "It was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident."

Nora realised. "He's guarding something."

"Who's even looking down at something with three heads?" Caroline asked, confused.

"Guarding something?" Harry asked, turning around fast, to look at her.

"That's right." Hermione said. "Now, if you two don't mind, we are going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled." She walked away, expecting Nora to be right behind her.

"Hermione's right." Both boys looked at her like she was crazy. "About the dog, it is guarding something and it was definitely not set there on accident." She hugged both of them, Harry pressed a kiss against her forehead. "Good night, you three."

And with that Nora Potter closed the door to the girls dormitories.

"She needs to sort out her priorities." Ron spoke, referring to Hermione. Harry nodded at Ron, agreeing with him. And with that he, Ron and Neville left for their dorm.

"How in any case is getting killed less bad then being expelled?" Stefan asked.

"I think Hermione just wants to prove herself to others." Lily said, knowing how hard it was to not look down on yourself because of where you come from. You just want to prove them, you're just as worthy as they are.

Many others did think they weren't.

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ˚

I want to add more parts of the book seeing as the story line is better than those from the movies and I definitely want to have Peeves in my book.

Words: 3346

Posted: February 4, 2024

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.5K 11
The scooby gang, the Mikaelsons and of course, the hogwarts squad are all together to read about the adventures of Aletheia Salvatore Cover by- stvrx...
183K 8.5K 37
๐™๐™Š๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€ | "If this is where the game has come to, then I don't mind losing." A Queen in her own time. An Outcast in another. Dakota Grant...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
9.8K 385 25
After losing his memories Elijah Mikaelson was lost and needed help to deal with his vampirism. Antoinette sienna black help him and become his mento...