cold as you ||t. riddle||

็”ฑ Liana_Woods

"๐‘–'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" (-๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•

192 13 37
็”ฑ Liana_Woods

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┓
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┛

4 November 1942

Elena shivered, feeling her damp clothes stealing the heat of her body. It was dark, but she could hear water dripping in the distance. She was in a cave, she was in the cave. It was different this time, the others were gone, there was no fire. Nonetheless, she could feel a presence in the shadows watching her every move.

She slowly looked around. Nothing had changed in the cave other than the disappeared screams of the children that were with her the last time she was there. She felt like she was reliving that day, the day she had met Grindelwald. Something was wrong. She looked for her wand but she couldn't find it. She tried to cast incendio wandless but she failed. Her defeat wasn't long lived though, as someone lit up a fire, revealing the cave and himself.

''Elena, I'm glad we meet again,'' the figure said slowly making their way to her.

Elena didn't know if this was a memory or a dream. Maybe all the stories she had heard from Rin had made their way into their dreams, or maybe it was Tom trying to resurface the last part of her memories. Either way, in front of her stood Grindelwald. She wanted to run, but something in her told her to stay and listen.

''Why am I here?''

''I wanted to meet you,'' he said as he took out something from his coat's pocket. Elena recognized it immediately. It was her wand. She couldn't be sure if she should take it so she didn't do anything.'' Come on, take it I have a wand.'' He looked at his other hand that held  a long and thin wand. Keeping her eyes on his, Elena reached for her wand. ''I see you've grown up to be a powerful young witch."

"I want answers," Elena managed to say. This was a dream right? He couldn't harm her.

"And you will get them, when we meet again."

"Are you leaving?"

"It's time to wake up Elena." He slowly retreated into the shadows, "Be careful with the Riddle boy. It seems like he beat your little trick from last time. Don't let him get into your head.'' 

Elena woke up, feeling nauseous. She ran to the toilettes, throwing up and struggling to breathe. The dream was too real, more real than any other that had come before. It was Tom, it should've been. He was trying to get into her mind again, surely.

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

When the morning came, Elena walked to the common room in the hopes of finding Orion. They still hadn't talked about what had gone on during Halloween, Elena was avoiding everyone, including her, but now she needed to talk to someone. Orion was in a corner talking to Anna, no actually Anna was crying and Orion was trying to calm her down. Elena approached them, despite Orion warning her with her eyes. When Anna caught a glimpse of the girl she stood up, pushing her back and pinning her to the wall. Soon Anna's wand was digging into her neck.

"You! Why are you like this? Why couldn't you just leave us alone?" Anna's face was so close to Elena's, she had to look away to avoid the girl's breath. "It was my chance!"

Elena just smiled, it soon turned to laughter which earned confused looks from everyone in the common room. "I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?"

Anna's face getting redder and redder. "You're out of your mind! I have my wand pointed at you and you still laugh! What kind of a psychopath are you?"

"A psychopath that knows you don't have the guts to do anything." She reached for her wand inside her jacket, "But I do." She couldn't use dark magic in front of that crowd, even though she really really wanted to. Today was not the day to mess with her, especially after the night she had had. With a flick of her wrist Anna fell to the ground.

"Elena what have you done?" asked Orion running to them.

"Nothing. I just petrified her. She should know who she's talking to. And drawing her wand at me?" she scoffed, "Well, she's lost it. Whatever, now that I have you alone I wanted to talk."

"Come let's get out." She took Elena's arm, as they walked to the door everyone's eyes were on Elena.

"OH COME ON! I JUST PETRIFIED HER! SHE'LL BE FINE!" she shouted before exiting the common room.

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

"I owe him an apology, don't I?" Elena sighed. They were in the Great Hall and she could see Rin sitting at the Ravenclaw table.

"Why did you leave with Tom?" Orion asked.

"I can't tell you," Elena noticed Orion's annoyed expression, "I'm sorry, I don't want to put you in danger. Just know that it was about something that went down between us many years ago, and now Tom is trying to get into my mind to find out what."

"Doesn't he know?"

"He knows now, that's why I went with him."

"I'm sure Rin will understand. You should go talk to him."

Elena took a deep breath, she knew Orion was right. She nodded, gathering up her courage she stood up, heading for the Ravenclaw table. Rin was sitting with his back turned to her, not really involved in the conversation. She tapped on his shoulder, making him turn.

"Hey," she said, smiling softly, "Can we talk?" Rin stood up, leading her out of the Great Hall. He hadn't said a word, and it made Elena feel even more nauseous. Rin didn't know about Tom being there at the cave and she didn't feel like she could tell him yet. "I'm sorry, about Halloween."

"It's been four days," he sounded hurt. "Did I do something?"

"No, no... I wanted to stay with you, I really did."

"Then why did you leave with him?" Hatred lingered in his words. "He's dangerous, I can feel it."

"He says the same thing about you." Elena sounded more accusatory than she had intended, "What has been going on with you two?"

"I could ask the same thing to you."

"Rin please," Elena sighed, "I had a terrible night yesterday, I don't want to fight with you too."

"I'm sorry." He sounded genuine, "I didn't mean it like that." He looked at the necklace she was wearing still and smiled softly, "It really does suit you."

Elena didn't understand what he meant at first, then she realised the necklace was still on. Tom's last words that night echoed in her mind, better take one off. She had taken the mask off, obviously. "Thank you. Can I see you this weekend?"

"There's a rally I have to go to."

"Can I come?"

Rin's eyes lit up in delight, "Really?"

Elena smiled, "Really."

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

After having made up with Rin, Elena was feeling a lot better. She was at least feeling well enough to go seek out Tom Riddle and figure out why he had recommenced his nightly excursions into her mind. She tailed him after their Charms class together, all throughout the second floor. When she caught up to him, she grabbed his arm without giving him chance to resist and pulled him into the girl's bathroom.

"EVERYONE OUT!" she yelled, making a small explosion with her wand to scare the girls in there off. Five people ran out and she checked the stalls to see if anyone was there. Tom watched her silently until she was sure nobody was left and she locked the door.

"Let me guess, you couldn't get enough of me the other night and wanted to see me again," he said mockingly.

Elena stood with her back turned to him, taking deep breaths trying to remain calm. "I thought you were going to stay out of my mind," she said between her teeth.

"And I did."

Elena turned around shouting "Don't lie to me!"

"You know it's really pathetic seeing you like this," he shook his head in disapproval, feigning disappointment. "You're accusing me, again, over something I didn't do."

"Why should I believe you?"

Tom scoffed, coming closer to Elena, making her take steps back until she hit the door. "I never lied to you, not yet at least." He put his palm on her cheek, making her recoil from its coldness, "What happened to you?"

"I saw the dream again," Elena couldn't look away from his eyes, "It must've been you."

"It wasn't." He let go and stepped back. "It's sad to see you hatred turn into fear. Yet, I adored the fire it would bring to your eyes."

"I don't fear you."

"I'd like to think that..." Tom's eyes widened as if he had heard a strange noise. He shot his head back, looking at the sinks. "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what? Are you alright?"

He approached the sink carefully, making hissing sounds. "Stay back." He too took a few steps back and a loud thud came from the sinks as they started separating and opening up.

Elena watched confused. "What did you do?"  

"Have you ever heard of the Chamber of Secrets?"

"It can't be." Elena took careful steps towards the sinks, that now revealed a tunnel. "Only the heir of Slytherin can open the chamber, am I wrong?" Tom must've been the heir.

"Yes," he stared down into the darkness. He turned and grabbed Elena's hairpin, tossing it down into the tunnel. They heard sliding and the sound of the pin hitting the ground after about ten seconds. "Are you coming?"

"What?"

Before she could get a chance to look, Tom had already jumped. She cursed under hear breath, she wanted to follow him, but it hadn't ended well the last time she had followed Tom into a dark place. She closed her eyes, took a few deep breaths and jumped. After about ten seconds of sliding, she landed on little things that cracked every time she moved. Spider webs were caught up in her hair and the smell of moss made breathing unbearable.

Tom stood there, arms crossed and a bored expression on his face. "Come on, not your first time in a cave."      

Elena rolled her eyes, taking the hand Tom had put out like the gentleman he was. "Are you sure this is the Chamber of Secrets?"

He didn't answer and started walking as if he knew the way. They kept walking until they reached a vault door with seven snakes engraved upon it. Tom spoke in what Elena was now sure was parseltongue and the snakes moved, unlocking the door. He took a look at Elena, smirking as he opened the door. Elena hesitated, if this place was real, then Tom was the heir of Slytherin. She climbed the door and walked in, before her stood the most marvellous sight she had ever witnessed.

The Chamber of Secrets.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

DEVIL WITHIN ็”ฑ ๐ŸŽž

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

380 40 13
Within the shadows of Hogwarts, one name echoed in whispers: Tom Riddle
Harry Potter Oneshots ็”ฑ moonie๐Ÿซง

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

117K 1.1K 41
[proper grammar used in the actual fics] exactly what it says on the tin! i don't write for the next gen// i write mainly for golden trio's gen, mara...
11K 513 90
๐Ÿ’ฅ a better version of the other potter ๐Ÿ’ฅ lots of romance ๐Ÿ’ฅ funny ๐Ÿ’ฅ highs and lows ๐Ÿ’ฅ tough times ๐Ÿ’ฅ mature contents
Ophelia [a.m] ็”ฑ rhi ๐Ÿ‰

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

217K 13.8K 34
๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™š; ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š; ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š...