Hero in Magic World

By UnZero123

A Hero who sacrifice everything to give people a hope and a noble girl who life was zero. This is a story ab... More

Ch-1 The Familar of Zero
Bio Izuku
Ch-2 A Hero Familiar
Izuku Harem Girl
Ch-3 Magic Sword
Ch-5 Tristain's Princess
Ch-6 A Thief Identity
Ch-7 Louise Part-time Job
Ch-8 Tabitha Secrets & Spirit Medal

Ch-4 Hero Need

586 31 2
By UnZero123

At Headmaster Office

Osmond sign the paper of man in front of him. After Osmond sign the paper he give it to man with mustache by using a float magic. Man with mustache grab the paper and read it.

Man: "I'm grateful for the institute's understanding and cooperation."

Osmond: "When receving an order from the Palace, there is no room for such concerns."

Man: "Then..." he turn around and walk to door and get out but see..

Man: "How about dinner sometime, Miss Longueville?" look at her boobs with lust.

Long see his lust and cover herself with robe: "That would be an honor, Count Mott."

Count Mott

Mott: "I will look forward to it."

Long: "Yes." Bow a little and mott walk away. When mott gone long she tch and walk into Headmaster room.

In Headmaster room

Long: "What kind of impossibility did the palace ask for this time?" asked osmond while pick up the book and walk to book shelf.

Osmond: "Oh, they just came to warn us to be careful of thieves."

Long: "Thieves?" Put back a book on book shelf

Osmond: "Lately, a fellow named Fouquet has been causing a stir by using magic to steal treasures concentrating on those of the nobility."

Long: "Fouquet the Clod?"

Osmond: "In our institue, there is the sacred treasure that we have borrowed from the Palace, the staff of destruction."

Long: "The staff of destructuion..." Use her magic to lift up the book and place it on top of book shelf. "What a troubling name."

Osmond: "I don't know how splendid a mage this Fouquet is, but the treasure vault here is a special one, layered with many spells by square-class mages. They're being overly anxious about it." grab his staff and use magic on figure point finger rock hand.

He move the finger behind Long back and move upward. Long Yelp in surprise by what osmond did.

Osmond smirk but eyes wide by Long grab the figure rock hand and throw at Osmond face. Osmond yell in pain.

At Night

Near Water fountain. Izuku washing Louise clothes.

Izuku: "So cold..." sigh deep "Never though my life would be like this."

Flashback to Louise room

Louise: "This is slik, you know?" Holding her slik "You have to be more gentle and careful in washing it! Start over."

Flashback End

Izuku mutter: "Dammit! What's with being gentle and careful?" Sigh more "Mom, look what your son has be coming." hear a footstep and look behind startle.

Siesta: "I'm sorry. Did I startle you?"

Izuku answer nervous: "Y-Yea just a little bit." though "Why did I startle by siesta. I been in war for goddam sake." Sigh "I really start to relax in this world."

Siesta: "Arm, Izuku."

Izuku snap out and answer: "Yes, siesta?"

Siesta: "What are you doing this late at night?"

Izuku: "Well..." look down at Louise clothes.

.......

Siesta: "You have to make sure to dry silk in the shade." put back slik into bucket and "Here." Give it to Izuku.

Izuku: "You're a lifesaver siesta. I've never washed anything by hand before I came here."

Siesta: "Come to think of it, Izuku, where are you from?"

Izuku: "Well...How do I put it...anyway, somewhere very far far away.." look to sky "Very."

Siesta: "Um,Izuku." Izuku look at her "Thank you so much."

Izuku: "What's this,out of the blue?"

Siesta: "You never give up no matter what happens and you stand up against nobility even though you're a peasant. Seeing you like that, Izuku has given me lots of courage. I can continue to do my best all because of you, Izuku."

Izuku blush: "T-Thanks siesta and if you need help you can always ask me."

Siesta: "Thanks Izuku, then goodnight."

Izuku: "Yeah. Good night." Siesta walk away with Izuku walk back to Louise.

In Hallway

Izuku walk back to Louise room with hum music until he jump in surprise by Kirche open her door.

Kirche: "Oh!"

Izuku say nervous: "H-Hey, I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'll see you later." about to run.

Kirche: "You know that sword I bought the other day?"

Izuku: "That huge, shiny one?"

Kirche nod: "I don't need it and since I bought it, I might as well give it to you."

Izuku though: "I also don't wanted though but is better to have one sword than two."

Izuku: "Okay but isn't just free right." Walk close to her.

Kirche: "Of course is it free." Hold his hand and press it with her boobs "For starter, let's talk inside."

Izuku: "Sure, Kirche~" whisper last words to her ears. Kirche shiver and both go inside to Kirche room.

In Kirche room

Izuku look at sword: "This feel like a RPG game that I play in my world but it's oka that I just take it?"

Kirche: "Of course, You don't have to be so reserved."

Izuku: "But Louise..." cut off kirche

Kirche: "Don't worry about Valliere. This is a sign of my love."

Izuku: "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Kirche: "What is it?"

Izuku: "Why me? You have hordes of men after you all the time."

Kirche: "You have lots of things that none of them have. There's just no comparison."

Izuku: "Hmm, then for instance?"

Kirche: "Well... your speech like a sexy voice and mannsrisms that seem to incsicate an ill-bred childhood, your cool appearance, the slight feeling of uncleanliness."

Izuku blink and stand up: "I'm going."

Kirche: "Oh,wait..." stand up "Did I say something that upset you?"

Izuku walk back and give sword back: "All of it." Walk away with Louise clothes

Kirche: "W-Wait a minute!" run to her chest box and stop infront of Izuku with putting her chest box on Izuku hand.

Kirche: "Well, then..." look at her stuff and pull out one chest "How about this?" Show a talisman ring.

Izuku: "What it is?"

Kirche: "It's a talisman ring. It's very valuable."

Izuku shake head: "Don't want it."

Kirche: "Then, how about this? An earing of a fire-eater bird's blood."

Izuku: "Don't want it."

Kirche: "Then, what about this?" Show a book "This book is our family heirloom."

Izuku: "You know, accepting anything would be a problem." put back a book into chest and put down on table  "You don't seem to get it...." interrupted by Kirche hug from behind and both fall down.

Kirche: "I won't let you get away."

Izuku: "Hey.."

Kirche: "The von Zerbst's blood, that of the hunter of love, is getting excited and  you own me the other night for turn on for me~" bite ear softly

Izuku blush: "W-Wait..." a door open to Kirche room and stand person was "L-Louise!"

Kirche get with hump: "You always show up that way."

Louise yell at Izuku: "We're going home, Fox."

Izuku stand up first: "H-Hai!" Run after louise

In Louise room

Izuku kneel down infront of Louise while Louise glare at Izuku.

Louise: "I've told you often enough. You're stupid, to accpet another one of her offers so readily!"

Izuku answer nervous: "Well...I though having two swords will be safer, so I can't help it."

Louise: "You said you are fine with that one." Point to Derf

Derf: "An ornament like that means nothing to you!"

Izuku: "Ornament?"

Louise: "A familiar that follows someome so readily after being lured by bait needs more punihment."

Izuku froze and look louise who walk to drawer and pull out a whip.

Izuku back away fear: "W-Wait, a minute."

Louise: "Baka, Fox!" whip at Izuku who run away.

Next Morning

Siesta look at Louise room from outside with sad face and she walk outisde school where carriage await for her.

At Hallway

Louise: "For now on, you can wait outside with all the other familiars."

Izuku: "Why?"

Louise: "Why? You mummble scare a lot of students in my class and even teacher are being afriad of it."

Izuku though: "I-Is that bad?"

Louise: "Stay put until my class is over, understood?"

Izuku sigh: "Hai..."

Outside at garden, izuku is surround by other familiar sleeping near at him while Izuku play a orbnica for them. After a while Izuku feel hungry and walk to kitchen.

He meet with Chef Marteau along the way and both go to kitchen.

In Kitchen

Izuku: "Sorry that I'm always mooching off you guys."

Marteau: "You don't need to be modest. These are all leftovers of those nobles, anyway."

Izuku though: "Though so." look around "By the way, where is siesta?" Marteau rise a eye brown

Izuku: "Oh, that's right. She's not on the kitchen staff, so she's not always here." look back marteau

Marteau: "Siesta didn't tell you?" Izuku titled his head "She quit."

Izuku: "Huh?!" eyes wide

Marteau: "Yeah. It was sudden, but it was decided that she would be a servant for this nobleman named Count Mott. She was picked up and taken away in carriage early this morning."

Izuku: "You're kidding, why so suddenly?"

Marteau: "In the end, peasants can do nothing but obey every word of the nobles. Now, work...back to work." Walk away from Izuku.

Izuku fist up under a table: "W-Why did you saying anything to me siesta?"

At evening in Louise room

Izuku ask Louise about everything about count mott and Louise answer while brush her hair.

Louise: "Count Mott is a messanger  from the palace and comes by the institue occasionally. I don't like him, because he always acts so cocky."

Izuku: "But why would Siesta would be sent to work for someone with that rank?" asked while reading a lesson book today from Louise class

Derf: "When a nobleman requests a young girl by name, it's usually an order for her to become his mistress."

Izuku froze eyes wide: "M-Mistress? Is that for real?" asked Louise

Louise: "I hear a stories like that. Nobles come in all sorts."

Izuku fist up: "Fuck!"

Water Foundation

Mont: "How wonderful! A mythril Brooch." hold a brooch with happy face

Guiche: "Don't you think it will look good on you, Montmorency?" 

Mont: "And with this, I'm supposed to pretend nothing ever happened?" asked while look at Guiche.

Guiche: "Don't tell me you believe what the vulgar familiar said."

Izuku: "Sorry for being an vulgar." said behind Guiche who froze up and look behind in surprise

Guiche: "Izuku!" say nervous "A-Are you going to get in the way of someone's romance again?"

Izuku: "No, I'm just here to ask you something?"

Guiche: "Huh?" titled his head.

At Dinning Hall

Louise look for Izuku who was not there: "He's not back for dinner either?"

Kirche: "Oh, where's Izuku?"

Louise look at Kirche who is with trolley and food in it.

Louise: "What's that?"

Kirche: "Oh this, I feel sorry for him, having such crude meals all the time, so I though about giving him a bit of my meal."

Louise: "You're trying to catch his heart through bait now?" look at Kirche face "Don't you feed someone else's familiar without permission!"

Kirche: "I can't bait him, if he's not here, where did he go?" look around

Louise: "He went to library and still hasn't come back, where is he wasting this time?" said with arm cross

Guiche: "By the way, Earlier he asked me for directions to Count Mott's manor."

Louise: "Count Mott's?!" surprise to hear

Kirche tease Louise: "Maybe he got fed up with you and decided to serve a different noble? Though I never heard a familiar switching masters."

Guiche: "But this is Louise familiar."

Kirche: "Oh, that's right!"

Guiche: "Though I can't possible image Count Mott, who works in the Palace, using someone like him..."

Louise run out the room. Kirche call out her but she didn't look back and keep running.

With Izuku

Izuku arrive to mott house and he look down from sky.

Izuku snort: "That damn guiche think he can get me by walk here. Well too bad because I can fly hear." Land down in forest and walk to road then walk to count mott House.When he arrive to mott gate.

Guard: "Who are you?"

Izuku: "Hello~" wave hand

Inside Mott house work place

Mott: "How is the work? Have you gotten used to it?" Asked siesta who stand near mott with new maid clothes

Siesta: "Yes, for the most part."

Mott: "I see, I see." Walk past siesta and stand behind her "Well, don't overexert yourself too much." Touch sisesta shoulder.

Siesta: "H-Hai."

Mott whisper to siesta ear: "I didn't hire you just for household chores, siesta~" touch her butt.

Siesta bite her lips: "U-Um.." interuppted by knock on door.

Mott look to door: "What it is?"

Guard: "Izuku is here to see you!"

Siesta eyes wide.

Mott: "Izuku? Never heard of him."

Siesta: "Impossible.."

At Main Hall

Izuku was stand in middle behind him was two guards.

Mott: "So, what it's a peasant like you need from me."

Izuku: "Just want to confirm something."

Mott: "Then ask, is already a problem for me when you interrupted beauty night."

Izuku fist up: "It's true, when a nobleman requests a young girl by name, it's not like a request of mistress right."

Mott snort: "Siesta is an official servent of the mott household now. The master is free to do whatever he wishes to his servants."

Izuku grith his teeth but not notice by mott or guards.

Izuku: "Last question, if by siesta had a baby with you, will you take care of them?"

Mott laugh: "Are you a fool there is no way in hell, I would do that."

Izuku though: "I knew it."

Mott: "Is that all."

Izuku hair cover eyes: "Yes, that is all." Bow a little "Thanks for you give me time." walk out the house.

Outside of garden

Izuku look up to mott work room and see siesta who look at izuku. Izuku smile at her and move a mouth for siesta to understand and walk away back to Academy.

On road

Izuku kept walking in silent while thinking a plan when he snap out by a horse coming to him. He look up see..

Izuku: "Louise?!"

Louise past and turn around and stop infront of him.

Louise: "What in the world were you thinking?"

Izuku: "Why..." cut off by Louise.

Louise: "Just get on! Sheesh!"

In Louise room

Izuku change a dress for Louise.

Louise: "You're dealing with one of the higher-ups from the Palace. You can't even begin to make a comparison between him and Guiche."

Izuku: "I know but don't you feel sorry for siesta?"

Louise: "Of course I take pity for her situation, but it can't be helped!"

Izuku: "You can't just brush it off like that!" Yell behind her.

Louise yell back: "Don't scream right behind me!" walk up to her bed.

Izuku sigh: "Yeah, Yeah."

Louise: "Anyway, just give up about siesta, got it."

Izuku: "Okay." Sit down on chair and about to sleep.

Louise: "Why are doing there, your sleep is here." Pet beside her bed

Izuku blink at her: "Are you still need me as your pillo..." interrupted by louise throw a pillow at his face.

Louise said with blush: "D-Don't get me wrong, I just need some inscure you give me." Izuku chuckle "Don't laugh."

Izuku: "Hai, hai." Put down a pillow on bed and lay beside her "Do you want me to cuddle you?" Open a arm for her.

Louise: "D-Don't get carried away you fox." move to izuku arm and cuddle with him. Izuku chuckle and pet her head "Ne, izuku." Izuku answer with hmm "You won't run away from me right."

Izuku smile: "No, I won't Louise." pull close to him "Even, if I find my way back home. I won't go."

Louise smile cuddle back in Izuku arm and fall asleep.

At midnight

Izuku eyes open and look down see Louise asleep peacefully. Izuku get up without waking up Louise and kiss on Louise cheek.

Izuku: "Sweet dream, Little Louise."

Izuku grab derflinger and walk to door.

In hallway

Derf: "So, what are you doing partner?"

Izuku: "I'm going to save siesta."

Derf: "I hate to brust your bubble but if you did save siesta. You and Louise will be in jail."

Izuku smirk: "That's why I will use that?" Show his geats belt

On the way to Mott house. Izuku tell derflinger about his life and world.

In mott house

Siesta taking a bath alone while looking at the reflection of herself from water with sad face.

Headmaid: "Miss Siesta."

Siesta: "Yes." answer nervous.

Headmaid: "The count is waiting in his bedchamber. Please hurry." walk back up to stair.

Siesta: "Yes..." look down and remember to what Izuku said before he leave.

Izuku: "I will come back save you siesta."

Siesta touch her chest: "Izuku..." tear fall down from her eyes.

On Cliff (Near Mott House)

Izuku look down with Derflinger behind his back.

Derf: "Are you sure, you want to do this partner?"

Izuku sigh: "Even, if I don't want to, I will still answer the people call from their heart."

Derf: "Well it's none of business of what you do but I will company you until the end of your time partner."

Izuku smile: "Thanks, Derf. Now..." pull out a driver from his pocket and move to near at wist. A belt magical appear surround his wirst and cliff on together.

Derf: "Ohh, so that a Geats belt."

Izuku: "Yea. Now..." extend his hand into air "Called Geats IX!"

Nothing happen and a wind past Izuku.

Derf: "Arm, did something should happen?"

Izuku: "It should appear. One more time." extend his hand into air "Called Geats IX!" nothing happen again. Izuku eye twitch and started to called it again,again,again,agina,again,again................... after 50 time. He only have magnum, golden fever, boost mark 2 and laser boost.

Izuku cry in anime tear of lossing his precious Geats IX and derf sweet drop.

Derf: "Now, now partner. Even if your precious is gone we still need to save siesta who is about to enter mott chamber."

Izuku: "You right, sorry about that." Get up and take a stance.

Izuku put a magnum first.

Driver: "Set"

Izuku put a golden fever.

Driver: "SET FEAVER?!"

Izuku snap his finger: "Henshin!"

Izuku press a golden feaver and it start spin and land it on...

Driver: "Magnum!"

Two suit appear beside Izuku and combine into one.

Driver: "Hit....... Fever Magnum!"

G-Deku: "Now, here comes the..." Spin the Gun pointed to mott house "Highlight."

At Mott Gate

Two guard stand at the gate, looking out for anything supicous. Guard 1 yawn.

Guard 2: "Didn't you get enough sleep guard 1."

Guard 1: "Sorry, I been drinking with a old friend the other day."

Guard 2: "So I heard but don't go slacking off if you don't want to cut off your pay day."

Guard 1: "Yea, Yea but there is nothing..."interrupted by two rubber bullet shot into the head and knocked out both.

G-Deku arrive to gate: "Smokescreen." White smoke come out from G-Deku and he run around the mansion to cover with smoke.

Other guards who guard their station look confuse of the smoke appear around them.

One guard with his dog familiar who barking non stop to smoke that moving.

Guard: "What it's boy?" Dog fly over to big smoke "Wait, Hound!" Follow after the dog. When he arrive he see his familiar laying in the floor. He got worry and kneel down and check his puluse to see he is alive. He sigh relief but knocked out by G-Deku behind him.

G-Deku then go around knocked out every solider in the mansion.

With Siesta

Siesta arrive to mott door room. The maid open the door for her and siesta go in with eyes close. When she open her eyes he see mott on bed with topless. Mott called siesta to come to her.

Siesta bite her lips and walk up to him. When she close mott pull siesta to bed and bite her neck and grab her boob. Siesta close her eyes in fear and hold her moan.

Mott look at siesta in lust and about to pull her clothes off...... window glass shatter and G-Deku land inside.

Mott and siesta look at him who stand up and look both at them.

Mott: "W-Who are you?" G-Deku didn't answer. Mott tch and try to reach his wand but it got destroyed by G-Deku gun fire. Mott eyes wide and turn around to see him gone infront him but he hear a click beside him and see G-Deku from his eyes corner.

G-Deku: "Don't move and tell her to get out the room."

Mott yell: "S-Siesta get out the room."

Siesta snap out and run to door before look back at G-Deku who point to derf sword behind his back. Siesta eyes wide who behind his mask, she smile while get out.

G-Deku: "Now..." cut off by mott.

Mott yell: "W-What do you want thief and do you know who you are pointed at I'm...."Cut off by G-Deku.

G-Deku: "Count Mott of Palace messenger and a man who use his power for his sexual desires such a low man."

Mott: "Why you little...."interrupted by G-Deku hit mott nose with gun.

Mott scream and hold his nose in pain.

G-Deku then walk to mott desk and look for files.While G-Deku looking mott hold his nose and crawl to door. When he reach the door knob, it got destoryed by G-Deku with gun. Mott look back and see G-Deku with book. Mott look at the book and eyes wide...

Mott: "Give that back thief." Try to reach the tax book from G-Deku. G-Deku slap his hand away and kick to his tummy who got sent to wall. Mott fall down from the wall hold his tummy in tear.

G-Deku grab his feet and drag mott out his room and go to mott collection room. On the way, mott yell for a guard, bulter or maid to called for help but no one move because they scare of G-Deku and some worker look at mott with smile because they hate mott.

In Collection room

A door kick open by G-Deku and throw mott to sofa.

Mott grow in pain and hear.

Driver: "GOLDEN FEVER VICTORY!"

G-Deku jump into air and aim at all statue, picture, art with gun fire and started to destroyed it.

like this and mott was scream in fear while hide under a sofa

The last shot was to a big statue. G-Deku land down and look back to Mott who hiding under a sofa in fear. G-Deku kick the sofa away and mott yelp in surprise then crawl to door. G-Deku give a warn fire beside at Mott. Mott stop and look back to G-Deku.

G-Deku point gun at him: "Go to palace and tell all noble that Hero G-Deku is in town." Kneel down near mott face "Understand." Mott nod fast and G-Deku get up and walk pass him. When G-Deku gone mott faint on floor.

At Main Hall

G-Deku walk down from stair and see siesta stand near at door. G-Deku smirk under his helemet and walk up to siesta and stand infront of her.

G-Deku: "You oka?" Siesta nod "Let's go home." Extend hand.

Siesta smile: "Hai!"

One guard at water foundation wake up and see siesta and G-Deku gone by a mist. He blink in confuse but snap out by intruder come in and alarm the mansion.

Next three day at Headmaster office

Siesta told headmaster and one guard from palace about the incident happen in Count Mott mansion and siesta give a guard about package that was give by a G-Deku to her.

Guard take it and siesta also said G-Deku request it not to open the package before infront of queen. Guard nod and take the book and ride back to Palace.

At Palace

Guard told everything what siesta tell to Princess, Highness and noble in throne room.

Highness: "Is that all?"

Guard: "No, G-Deku ask this pacakge to be open infront of your Highness."

Highness: "Open it."

Guard nod and open the pacakge and see a box. He open the box lift careful and see.

Noble: "A book?"

Noble 2: "What kind of books is that?"

Guard: "I-Is a Tax book from Count mott your highness!?"

Noble whisper each other amd some noble start to worry.

Princess: "Can you give it here."

Guard: "Hai, princess." Walk up to her give it to her.

Princess open the book and read it.

Noble 1: "Your Highness, i suggest we put a wanted poster of him."

Noble 2: "I agree with noble 1 your highness. He is a very dangerous person to fight aginist with count mott."

Noble 3: "Aren't we rushing thing, is not like he kill count mott or take anything."

Noble 4: "I agree with noble 4."

Noble all start to argue while highness listen and Princess read a book.

She read everything and eyes wide about the tax income from commomer. She turn to last page and saw...

G-Deku: "What is your desire Princess?"

Princess look up to room and see all noble aruge. She looked down back to book and mutter.

Princess: "My Desire."

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 39
Ever since Izuku was little, he always loved cartoons and heroes. Once obtained his quirk, he could become a hero that saved people and entertain the...
52.1K 763 25
Earthland. I peaceful world with magic as the world with in peace with many guilds to join and many adventures to be waiting of others to go for. How...
62.8K 1.6K 11
This is a crossover between Disney's Tangled and My Hero Academia. I added my own twist to it it make it more interesting. So basically you are Rapun...
12.2K 698 6
Gentian, a flower symbolizing hope and purity. And with your anxiety rising at the thought of this being the last chance you have to save the future...