Mob's Mafia

By SanjJeon

Taehyung is the teacher of SNUS, but not that innocent you'll think. Jeon Jungkook, Korea's most dangerous ma... More

Protagonists
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8) (M)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12) (M)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)

Epilogue

627 47 24
By SanjJeon

5 year's later:

"Mama look", a cute baby girl came with a paper in her hand.

Her long poly tail is tied with a purple ribbon.

She is wearing a very beautiful red frock with white shoes.

"Ohh Aru my baby", taehyung speaks and left his laptop to the bed and extended his hands towards her.

She came and hugged her mother and sniffing taehyung's scent.

It's her habit and it's reminds taehyung about jungkook.

It's been 5 years that taehyung left Korea and Bianco.

It's been 5 year's taehyung left jungkook.

He didn't even contacted with his Chae hyung and moon either.

But taehyung is sure that they're fine because his hyung's business is running well and he saw him on the TV too.

Taehyung and jungkook had a beautiful daughter name Aurora, she is carbon copy of jungkook, she has his bunny teeth and silky long black hair. She got taehyung's brown eyes and his moles and her skintone is like his mama, honey toned.

She has a light brown birthmark on her right hand because jungkook had tattoos and after conceiving taehyung got a new tattoo. (He didn't knew he was pregnant and he got the tattoo).

She can speak english and Korean both.

Taehyung and aurora lives in Monaco, he didn't told a single soul about it and avoiding every kind pf suspicious people because he didn't want to be founded.

Again.

Because taehyung knows it very well that Bianco and jungkook is trying to serching him because he already changed countries for three times already. ( Malta, Hawai and Newzealand)

And he is afraid that soon he needs to change this country too because he already got some hints that jungkook already knew he is in Monaco.

Jungkook had no idea that his child is a girl or a boy.

And changing the places is also difficult for little Aurora because she is growing up and changing school again and again is hampering her studies.

She is bright and smart and topper of her class.

They're living in Monaco for almost two years and this is the longest place they are living now.

For the information taehyung is using fake I'd and passport to hide his real identity so Aurora.

His name is Vante Agosti, half Korean and half Italian.

He worked as an art teacher in local high school and very popular among the students and teachers too.

Thankfully taehyung learnt art and painting in USA while studying.

He is raising Aurora all alone.

And he named her aurora because jungkook and he discussed this before.

If anyone asked where is his husband/ wife he told people they're divorced.

Our little aru is smarter than other students and she already learnt speaking Korean from her eomma very well.

Taehyung is happy with her progress but sometimes her questions make him worried.

She is curious just like her father Jungkook.

Taehyung still teach because he love his profession, and he also published a book named, 'Euphoria' recently and it got the best seller award.

But taehyung didn't want any kind of attention so he took it low profiled.

He is happy with his small life and family but he missed them.

He missed them badly.

Especially jungkook.

He still love jungkook more than anyone.

And taehyung is running because if jungkook found him and touch him by chance he will definitely forgive him and that is the main reason he is running away from him.

-

So taehyung is working on his new novel that time aru came to him, it's Sunday and it's holiday for both of them.

Every Sunday both spent their lazy day, taehyung worked on his novel at morning and after lunch both went to nearby park where aru played with other children's.

Taehyung took her on his lap and smelling her hair, she smells like preaches.

She also loves drawing like jungkook and him.

"Eomma look i draw our family", and taehyung's heart drops when aru showed him the drawing,

It's just three catoon she made and wrote 'mama, papa and me' on it.

But taehyung know that aru needs her father.

She often asked where is her father?

Because taehyung told him his father is in work.

She asked to many questions about who is her father? What he do? where's he now?

Taehyung always stayed silent.

Taehyung couldn't able to speak anything after seeing the drawing.

Yes, taehyung left but he was neglected there when he was already four months pregnant, they didn't cared about him rather than all they did, was talking and caring about jin-soo.

No, taehyung didn't have a single gurde against jin-soo but all he wants some attention and care from his brother and partner and family.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Yoonji took care of him but what about partners needs.

Support from his family.

And what about the love, care and attention the pregnant partners wants from his/her lover?

And taehyung even got the bad behaviour from guard's and worker's like he betrayed them.

So taehyung left, choose himself rather than that family who forgot him and his unborn child.

Taehyung didn't forgive them but he missed them and mostly he needs jungkook because aru always talked about his father.

She is growing up very fast and few years later she will definitely know what happened to his father?

Who is he? What he did?

Then what?

Another lie or the truth?

Taehyung is worried about it.

While thinking taehyung didn't noticed aru is still calling him.

"Mama....eomma look na", by that she grabbed taehyung's attention.

"Ahh yesh baby it's so beautiful like you", taehyung speaks and rubbed his hands on her silky long hair.

"Really mama, is Aru pretty ?", she asked and taehyung nods.

"Yesh baby, you're so pretty", taehyung speaks and kissed on her hair.

"Like appa?", she asked with her innocent voice.

And tears fell from taehyung's eyes.

Millions of memories runs in his mind, he still can feel jungkook's touches, he can hear his word's deeply.

"Yes like papa", taehyung replied sadly.

"Whem I'm gonna meet him?", aru innocently asked and looked at taehyung.

"Soon very soon", by that taehyung replied.

"Baby stay here, it's your fruit time", and taehyung get off the bed and aru nods.

More like he leave the place to avoid her questions.

"But mama no banana please", aru looked at him with requesting eyes.

"You know your appa loves banana", taehyung suddenly speaks and remembered how the Mafia boss really love banana milk.

"How did i mama you never told me about him or showed me his picture. I didn't even know his name", aurora replied sadly.

Taehyung looked at her for once and left saying,

"I'll be back soon", taehyung speaks and left.

Aru saw his eomma went to the kitchen.

"One day I'll found appa and ask him why he is not with us eomma and I'll scold him to hurt you", aru speaks by himself.

Yes the 4.5 year's saw many time that how his eomma cried at the night for him, asking god to help him, blaming his faith.

She is smarter than taehyung knows.

Aru took taehyung's phone and starts playing a cooking game.

Then she saw taehyung's phone is ringing.

Taehyung always told him if she saw any unknown number then cut the call so she did.

But then again the phone rings. So aru didn't know what to do so,

"Eomma mama", she called his eomma but taehyung didn't heard.

So she took the phone and touch the green button.

"Hello", a very unfamiliar voice heard from the other side of the phone.

"Hello, can i ask who is speaking?", Aru asked politely like her eomma taught her.

"Is this taehyung's number?", the voice asked.

Aru got confused because taehyung told him if anyone asked who's number is not saved then don't answer the question.

Also aru knows his eomma's real name is Kim taehyung but something happened that is why he changed his name.

"I don't know. Wrong number", by that aru about to cut the call.

"Please don't cut the call, listen to me please, I'm his brother speaking. My name is Kim Seokjin", hearing that aru didn't cut the call and his face lit up.

She is happy to hear that his eomma have a brother, it means it's his uncle speaking,

"You are really his brother ?", she asked excitedly.

"Yes but may i ask who are you speaks sweetie", jin asked.

"I'm his daughter, my name is Aurora", she replied.

And everyone looked at jungkook who is talking to the phone on the outside of the house.

"Oh my god, you're my niece and you speak so well baby but where is taehyung?", jin asked.

"Eomma went to the kitchen. Uncle can i ask you something because if eomma came she'll be mad?", aru asked and jin knows exactly why.

"Yes anything?", jin speaks while whipping his own tears.

"Uncle can you tell me about my appa, eomma never told me anything about him, neither about my family, please", Aru asked hopingly.

Yes, she is mature than her age.

She is turning five in few months.

But her brain works like 10 and she is mature enough to understand things.

Taehyung went to the doctor about it and he told him that it's normal, she is totally fine.

She asked while her eyes got teary.

"Yes I know your papa very well sweetie, he is with us now and I'll tell you about us too", jin speaks from the phone.

"Then please tell me his name?", she asked again.

"Your father's name is........", jin speaks but before he could speak anything else taehyung came while running and took the phone from aru's hand and brake it by smashing it.

"Eomma why?", aru asked angrily to taehyung.

Because the only chance she got to know about her family is gone now.

"I told you not to talk to strangers on the phone", taehyung angrily speaks.

"He was not a stranger eomma, he was Mr. Seokjin, your brother and my uncle", Aru excitedly speaks.

"Shut up aru and go to your room and pack your bags", taehyung ordered while hiding his tears.

"But eomma....", aru tried to speak.

"No but... go and do what you've been told", taehyung angrily speaks.

"But.....", she tried to speak again but taehyung again looked at her angrily and she nods and left the room.

Aurora left.

He needs to leave this country otherwise they'll come to get him and taehyung didn't wanna see them or meet them.

He is also suffering but he is afraid.

Taehyung took a deep breath and wiped his own tears.

Taehyung took his phone from the ground and fixed it and dialled a number, before that he blocked the previous number.

Robert immediately received the call.

Taehyung didn't have another option so he called him after two years, it's an emergency situation.

"Hello robert", he speaks coldly.

"Ah vante how're you? How's Aurora is doing?", Robert asked.

"I don't have a time for that chit-chat robert. Do me a favour for the last, time they're coming", taehyung speaks.

"Again, Vante you should complaint into police about this, I'm telling you again th....", taehyung didn't listen to him.

"Give me the goddam visa, anywhere would be fine and please do it by tonight. We are leaving tomorrow", taehyung shouted at him.

"Okay buddy relax", Robert speaks and tried to calm him down.

"I'm sorry I'm just...", taehyung speaks sadly.

Because he is stressed end tensed.

"It's okay vante, they're your ex husband's family who wants to snatch your daughter I know, but look it's the fourth time you're asking for the emergency visa, atleast think about aru's studies and life, how many times you will run away from them. You need to face them sooner or later", Robert speaks.

Taehyung knows robert is right.

"I know", taehyung replied.

"Listen buddy you can't run forever so face them and tell them that you moved on and if you want you can call the police and if you want you can tell them you're married again, I'll help you", robert speaks but indirectly told him about his wish.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

It's not like robert didn't like taehyung when he first came to him for Newzealand's visa, taehyung told him the made-up story and showed him his fake I'd.

He didn't even knew his real name.

The six feet azure eyed guy got interested in beautiful single mother taehyung for past five years.

But taehyung told him no.

"Please do our visa for the last time", by that taehyung cut the call.

-

Taehyung already packed his bag so aru's.

Aurora tried to talk but taehyung didn't listened to her.a

He already called his friend and school's principal and told him that he needed go back to Korea cause his parents are sick, ofcourse it's a made up story.

He also told when they're coming back didn't know so to give him the TC certificate so Aurora's.

And the principal understand and she told him to come and collect the paper tomorrow morning before leaving.

Robert already confirmed their Australia's visa and taehyung already got the tickets, they're leaving tomorrow evening and morning would be good to collect the paper's from school.

So after lunch taehyung took aru to meet his friend for the last time and he also need to thank his neighbours who helped him when he needed help.

They went to nearby park.

Where other kids parents also came with them, taehyung is talking to them and thanking them for everything.

Aru is playing with Charlotte, Becky, Ana, Dev, Matt and others kids on the park.

Amd taehyung and other parents are sitting on the benches amd talking.

Taehyung know the park very well and it's safe for kids.

Everyone need pass to enter.

It's almost 6.30 and everyone is leaving the park and taehyung called aru but she is nowhere to be founded.

Taehyung's heart feels a pang.

He started calling his daughters name and starting serching for her.

-

On the other side a man wearing black coat and leather boot is walking on a nearby park's gate and saw a girl is running and trying to catch a kitten.

Her long hair tied with a purple ribbon.

She seems like 4-5 years old.

And he saw the kitten crossed the road but the girl stopped middle of the road and the truck is coming towards her.

She didn't know what to do.

The man rushed to her and pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

She started crying because of the sudden shock.

"Hey hey baby don't cry", the man speaks and the girl looked at the man with doe teary eyes.

"Hurts", she weakly speaks and by that the man realised he grabbed her hands too tightly, he immediately left her hand.

"Sorry sorry baby, it's just..", by that he pulled her down and wiped her tears.

"No ajushi, thank you for saving me", the girl speaks in Korean.

And suddenly taehyung came out from the back gate from the park and saw aurora is talking to a man.

He runs towards her.

The man is back facing him, taehyung stopped in middle,

The man seems very familiar.

His eyes widened.

"G-gukie", taehyung speaks by himself and run towards her.

Within a sec jungkook saw another man came and hugged her.

"Mama", she happily speaks.

And seeing the man jungkook is shocked.

This is his taehyung.

His baby taehyung is infront of him.

Taehyung saw jungkook's face for a second and carried aru and run away.

"Tae ba..", before jungkook could speak anything taehyung run away,

Then Jungkook realised the girl he just saved is his own daughter, the baby he wants to meet for years.

And jungkook couldn't able to follow them because his family is coming soon.

Jungkook sit on the road and started crying.

He has a beautiful daughter.

Jungkook is happy and sad too.

Because the girl is so beautiful and sad because he couldn't able to tell her that he is his father.

He is also sad that because of a mistake he missed many things, her birth, first step, first talk.

So jungkook cried in middle of the road.

The sun is already set and the sky is deep orange and red.

Jin, namjoon and others run towards him and seeing him like this everyone is worried.

"What happened jungkook?", jin asked.

Jungkook point's at the way taehyung left, and speaks,

"Hyung I've a beautiful daughter. She is so pretty like tae", by that jungkook again cried.

Yes, jin and others told him he has a kid but didn't told him that it's a girl for surprise.

"You met her", jimin excitedly asked and jungkook nods.

"Let's bring them back gukie", yoonji speaks.

"Ish taetae ish hele", a three year old baby voice asked who is hiding in yoonji's chest.

"Yes so-yoon-ah taetae is here. You know you've a sister too", hoseok speaks to his daughter.

Yes yoonji and hoseok has a daughter and they named him as jungkook's mother.

"Eomma- appa is she will be my best friend like eomma and taetae?", another kid asked who is dressing exactly like yoongi.

He is yoongi and jimin's son junghae who is also 4.5 year's old, they named him as jungkook's late father.

Jimin got sad because he and taehyung were best friend, he didn't know.

Because yes, when jin-soo came back he took off their bff bracelet.

He didn't know taehyung still think him as his best friend or not.

"Yes baby she will", but jimin replied while showing him his eye smile.

"Will she join Bianco too appa?", another voice asked to namjoon.

"We don't know Shi-jin, if she wants she will", jin replied to his son.

Among all the kid's Shi-jin is elder, he is 11 and really love his siblings.

Namjin and yoonmin adopted them.

But namjin or hopeji didn't get married because their family is incomplete without taehyung.

And today they came to complete their family.

They're trying to find him for past five years.

And few day's ago they got a news that taehyung hired a private visa broker name Robert Disuza and they caught him and Robert told them everything,

That where taehyung went first and about his daughter and how many visa's he approved for him and where too and he also gave them his number.

When Jin called him they just came to Monaco.

And in Monaco Bianco is quite famous gang.

-

"No no no, we're leaving now", taehyung speaks in panic.

He is sad and hurt.

"No no it can't be", by that he took his trolley and aru hold her small one,

Taehyung told her leave his all things here, they're leaving now.

"Ticket... ticket.....where is the fucking tickets", by that taehyung searched it for all the house.

He is crying and panicking.

So he didn't heard the door bell rings.

Aru went and opened the door and seeing the same person she is happy and jungkook told her to stay silent.

And jungkook saw taehyung is serching the tickets on the wordrobe.

Jungkook and Bianco everyone looked at the small but beautifully decorated house.

It smells like home.

Jin hugged aru and she hugged him back and saw the kid's too.

Taehyung couldn't find the tickets.

Jungkook went towards him and taehyung is panicking but he didn't find the tickets.

Jungkook back hugged taehyung and taehyung's eyes widened and he finally started crying.

"Stop baby. Just stop running from me and come back", jungkook speaks and hugged taehyung tightly.

"Leave me jungkook, let me go. I've my own life here", taehyung speaks but jungkook shake his head as no

"Leave me", taehyung speaks again, more like shouted.

"No", jungkook replied again

"I said leave me", taehyung again shouted.

"I said no", Jungkook replied again.

"Aurora please go to your room with your cousin's", jimin speaks to her and she nods.

Shi-jin took so-yoon and four of them went towards her room.

Aru leads the way.

They all saw aru took them to her room and locked the door and when they looked back at taekook they saw taehyung is struggling to move away from jungkook but it's not happening.

Taehyung is shouting at jungkook.

"Jeon jungkook leave me", taehyung again shouted and as usual jungkook shouted,

"No I won't".

"I said let me go, and you guys get out from my house, because I don't wanna see anyone. Go back to jin-soo you'll loved because you forgot about me when i was four months pregnant", taehyung throw his trump card.

But jungkook didn't leave him but hugged him more tightly.

He is also crying.

"Just stop tae, please baby calm down and listen to me please baby", jungkook requested.

"Why jungkook now why, me and aru are happy by our own", taehyung speaks while sobbing.

"Who told you, aru told me you never talked about us, about jungkook, you cried at night", jin speaks while crying too.

"You left us tae, didn't even thought about us", jimin speaks,

"Oh yes, now I'm the culprit right, i was pregnant that time, expect yoongi hyung, ji noona and hobi hyung no one took care of me, where have you been when i needed a friend to cry jimin? Where were you joon and jinnie hyung when i needed my brother", taehyung shouted.

And now,

Taehyung looked at jungkook,

"Where were you when i needed my lover, my partner and the father of this baby? Where have you been?", taehyung shouted and asked.

They four stayed silent.

"I knew it", by that taehyung speaks and hold his trolley.

Because he remembered he cutted the tickets online.

"Tae baby stop don't run away. Atleast let me speak", jungkook speaks.

"Stop jungkook, I didn't wanna talk to you or hyung's", by that taehyung is about to call his daughter.

But they didn't noticed aru came downstairs with their cousin siblings.

She hugged taehyung's leg.

"Eomma please eomma, i wanna live with papa and uncles too. I've brothers and sisters too. Please eomma", she speaks and showed her puppy eyes.

"Baby...", taehyung speaks.

"Pwese taetae", taehyung didn't noticed but so-yoon hugged his legs too.

Hoseok and Yoonji cried because she speaks for the first time.

"You know tae she speaks for the first time and she called you", yoonji speaks.

Taehyung now looked at the kids.

His eyes widened.

His anger took over that she didn't noticed them before.

"Doctor told them so-yoon is slow learner and she will speak at her 5 but she did to you", namjoon speaks.

And taehyung looked at her.

"We're incomplete without you", yoongi speaks,

"I'm incomplete without you", jungkook speaks and hold taehyung's hands but this time he didn't throw his hands away.

Because his pain and anger is vanishing slowly.

"Tae you know we didn't get married yet and she is three already and we couldn't able to send her at pre school", hoseok speaks and taehyung looked at them with shock.

He bent down and hugged her and aru together.

And he extended his hands and called Shi-jin and junghae and they run towards him and hugged taehyung.

They also loved their bear uncle taetae.

"Aru, this is your appa Jeon jungkook", taehyung speaks and points at jungkook.

Aru looked at him and run towards him.

"You're my papa", by that she tightly hugged jungkook.

"Yes I'm your papa princess", by that jungkook hugged her.

"I love you papa. I've missed you. You know i always wanted to meet you", by that she kissed on jungkook's face.

"Me to princess", by that jungkook again hugged her and crying,

His daughter called him appa and she loves him too.

"But mama you didn't tell me papa is mafia? It's means mama is also mafia", aru speaks and everyone shared a look.

Jungkook shared the look with other's.

"Baby how???", taehyung asked in shock.

Because he never let her know about this stuffs, mafia, murder taehyung tried to hide it from her.

"Eomma I'm not a kid and can relate whenever you saw news about police and mafia you got scared and in our school they always talked about appa that he is serching for his missing lover. My other teacher's talked about it that you're his lost lover and I'm happy that I'm the Mafia princess", hearing that taehyung is more shocked and other's busted in laughter.

Because taehyung really didn't have a single clue about this.

"Oh god baby you're so cute", by that jungkook hugged taehyung too.

"Eomma appa happy so aru is also happy", and aru hugged jimin again.

But taehyung didn't respond.

"Ahhh baby you smelled like peeches", and yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"Forgive me baby, i won't ever hurt you again baby shall we head back home", jungkook asked.

Taehyung is weak to this.

To his family.

Taehyung hide his face on jungkook's chest and speaks,

"I'll come back in one condition", taehyung speaks.

"What condition? I accepted", jungkook shouted.

"Listen before confirming it mr. Jeon", taehyung speaks and jungkook's breath hitched.

"I'm joining Bianco that is my condition", and taehyung bite on jungkook's ears and after feeling the touch Jungkook is shocked.

And he saw taehyung went towards to his dining room so other's.

They've really long chat with others too,

Taehyung decided to go back but before that they all need to clear the misunderstanding between them and aru needs to know about fis family too.

Jungkook is finally happy after five years.

Because he got his taehyung back.

And taehyung also decided not to running away again and give everyone an another chance because of Aurora,

And ofcourse for himself too.

-

Four years later:

A very famous Harley Davidson's bike is running on Chapman's peak drive road, very fast,

The number plate showing 'Newly married', not the bike number.

"So how're you feeling Mr. Jeon taehyung?", jungkook asked to his newly wedded husband.

Yes after four years they've finally got married.

Taehyung went that time with evryone and he got the position of queen of underworld.

He joined Bianco as V.

Yeonjun also came back who left because taehyung also left,

First yoonmin got married and then hopeji, then taehyung and they're now at their honeymoon.

"Very fast Mr. Jeon", taehyung replied happily.

He is enjoying the speed.

And taehyung hugged jungkook more tightly.

"Baby, i wanna tell you something", by that jungkook saw three more bike's overtakes them.

They know who are they.

They smirked together.

"Tell me gukie", taehyung speaks,

"You know taehyung, I'm the Mafia leader, no one can beat me or mobbed me or hurted me but you did, and I love it that you did. Because of you i got a beautiful family and two kids and now i finally call you mine", jungkook speaks,

Yes, Kim taehyung got pregnant again and they've an another daughter.

"But i was already yours right", taehyung shouted because jungkook is running the bike very fast.

"Yes because you're actuall Queen of the underworld, i ruled the underworld and you ruled over me", jungkook shouted back,

Taehyung is about to cry, he tried to move but his whole body hurts because jungkook was rough last night.

Jungkook gripped the handle more tightly and can feel taehyung stood on the bike, jungkook thought he wants to feel the air but making him shocked taehyung bend his body and jungkook slowdown the speed and taehyung came infront of him and hugged him from the front,

And speaks,

"They're following us", by that taehyung took out jungkook's both guns from his leather jacket and started shooting towards the car which is following them for a while.

From the start actually,

This is V, the shooter of Bianco.

"Really baby you're the true 'Mob's Mafia', by that jungkook raised the speed because he didn't wanna fight now, not on his honeymoon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hehehe..... Finally

'Mobs Mafia' is finished......😮‍💨

I can finally start a new books...

So please ignore the mistakes and keep commenting....

Tell me about the chapter........

Love, Alina....

See you in the next book.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 17.3K 48
A cold ,presumptuous person who rules the underground world of drugs ,prostitution ,munitions,weapons ,all that against the law is the right for an a...
582K 20.4K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...
379K 20.2K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
58.5K 2.3K 52
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...