𖦹 ׂ 𓈒 𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 ⋆ ۪

By F4Int3d_Dr3Amz

₊ ⊹🌸 ✧˚. ᵎᵎ 🍥 tac·i·turn /ˈtasəˌtərn/ adjective (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying... More

Character Info
~Love Interests~
෦Prologue෦
෧One෧
෨Two෨
෩Three෩
෪Four෪

෫Five෫

282 22 33
By F4Int3d_Dr3Amz

Authors Note- I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). Also sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer for sure! >o< thank you for reading and enjoy loves!<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

2nd POV-

You groaned and sat up, looking outside the window of your bed to try and see what time it was since you still weren't used to the modern technology they used here. You assumed it was around 3:40 AM due to the temperature and position of the moon. You changed out of your sleep clothes and into your training yukata to do exactly what you did yesterday. Train.

~time skip~

Walking back upstairs after around 2 hours, you put away your bokken and grabbed your clothes for the day. You went to the restroom and turned on the shower and got in after getting undressed, letting the hot/warm/cold water wash the sweat away from your skin.

~time skip~

You left the bathroom fully dressed and drying your hair with a towel when you saw Garroth exiting his room. You nodded at him and he smiled in return. "Y/N! Good morning! How did you sleep?" that as a simple question you could answer without your coin, you figured "Ah.. well.. You..?" He seemed ecstatic at you responding without using your coin and walked over, "I slept great, thank you for asking! Hey, do you think I can style your hair for you today? I'm not the best, so you can change it after if you don't like it!"

'No ones ever touched my hair besides Kanae-nii-sama and master.. But.. I can change it after if I don't like it.. So I guess..' You nodded and finished drying your hair, walking to your room to grab your hairbrush and butterfly clip for him to use. Garroth brought you over to a chair and started to style your hair. He was gentle and made sure not to tug on your hair. To you, it seemed like Garroth had always wanted a little sister, so he practiced styling hair if the day would come. But in reality, Garroth stayed up late last night and binged videos on how to style hair.

When he was done, he clipped the butterfly clip on the right side of your head, then took a photo of it to show you. Garroth handed you his phone and you took it, looking at the picture of your new hairstyle. He had put your hair into a simple french braid, even so, it looked like he had years of experience as not a single strand stuck out of place.

Your eyes shined a bit as you looked at it, lips parted in fascination. How did he do that? Not even Shinobu was that gentle or experienced. Garroth noticed how long you were staring at the screen and got nervous, "Do you like it?" You took a moment to respond, still admiring his work, before nodding. You definitely weren't going to take it out. You handed his phone back and he smiled brightly, "Great! Let's go show mom, I'm sure she will love it!" He held his other hand out for you to grab and when you took it, he led you over to the dining room where the scent of pancakes immediately hit your nose.

When Garroth showed Zianna your hair, she immediately awe'd at how cute you looked and started to take pictures of you. She continued to take pictures of you until Zane came down and stared at her judgingly to which she put her phone away and put the breakfast on the table, putting a plate of pancakes where you sat and eggs and bacon where the others sat. It confused you a bit on why only you got pancakes, but you figured Zianna knew her kids and what they liked and only knew that you liked pancakes so she would continue to give you them until you said otherwise or showed a fascination in another kind of food.

You ate your breakfast silently as everyone else talked to each other, discussing how Zanes first day of school was and how Garroth met some new people. As everyone talked, you noticed how happy and comfortable they were around each other, like a group of stars lighting up the midnight sky. It was nice to see some positivity when everything around them was dark and dreadful.

Looking back down at your plate, you realized you had finished all your food and stood up to wash your dish. Though before you were able to, Zianna had taken both you and Garroth's empty plates. "Why don't you two head on to school? I'll wash the dishes and drop ZuZu off at school later!" she smiled at the both of you as Garroth took your hand and led you to the front door.

Garroth waited with both of your bags as you tied your shoes before taking your hand again and walking with you to school. "So! I figured you could meet my friends today since you didn't get to yesterday! Well, you kind of met Laurance, but not Ivy.. Anyways-" Garroth rambled on during your guys walk to the school and only stopped when he saw the two people from yesterday in the distance.

The red haired girl immediately ran over like she did yesterday. This time, however, she ran to you and trapped you in an extremely tight hug. "Hi cutie!! You never told me your name yesterday!" she let go of you and backed away, only to hold your face in her hands and pinch your cheeks lightly. The brown haired boy from yesterday peeked over the girl's shoulder and smiled. "I never got your name either, even though I saw you twice yesterday."

Garroth stared at them both and blinked, "I told you guys her name yesterday-" he was interrupted by the brunette who hummed and placed a finger on his chin, looking away as if in thought. "Hm.. Nope, don't remember that. Maybe you told some other person, Garroth." he smiled teasingly at Garroth. You stared at the two boys as they playfully bantered with each other. The girl in front of you decided to finally introduce herself and the boy who was teasing Garroth, "Ignore them, they're idiots. I'm Ivy! And the brown haired boy is Laurance. What's your name, sugar plum?" Laurance frowned when he heard Ivy introduce him to you, wanting to have done it himself.

"Oh.. Y/N..." you muttered out, awkwardly looking Ivy in the eyes. "Aww! You're so shy and cute! Say, if anyone gives you trouble here, come to me and I'll deal with them for you!" You guess that no one had heard about you knocking that werewolf boy unconscious yet.. "Oh! Actually!-" Garroth spoke up, hearing what Ivy said. "Yesterday, Y/N knocked out that Balto guy by kicking him on the head! Once!" Ivy ignored Garroth but Laurance didn't, instead he turned to Garroth with an astonished expression, his mouth agape in shock.

"Are we sure Katelyn knocked that white haired boy out or was it Y/N cause with that information I don't know how to feel-" Garroth interrupted Laurance, "No, I watched Katelyn hit the volleyball and it hit the boy in the head." Laurance blinked and looked at Garroth with pure confusion. "What-" the opening bell then rang and you headed off to Homeroom.

~time skip~

You saw Aphmau walk into class and saw her immediately look at where Travis sits and frowned, noticing he wasn't there. You would have talked to her, but you were sitting next to Zane since he dragged you next to him when you walked into class. And even though he dragged you over, all he was doing was putting a book in between both of your desks and reading it, flipping the page when he was done reading since you told him you read fast when he turned to look at you for permission to flip the page.

While reading, you heard Aphmau talking and laughing to herself and gave her concerned looks whenever she randomly burst out laughing. After a few minutes, Travis walked in and greeted her, making her look away from her phone and greet him back. You and Zane both turned to look at them before turning back to the book before you heard a loud "WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!" from Travis to which you and Zane looked at each other silently.

The bell rang and Zane put a bookmark in his book before putting it into his bag, walking off to his first period and you did the same, heading to your first period which was Creative Writing.

~time skip~

You walked into the class, room 304, and looked for an area to sit before you were called over by two familiar voices. You turned around and saw Garroth and Laurance happily waving you over. You walked over and sat next to Garroth, paying no mind to the posse of girls staring through the window at the two boys. They spoke to each other while they waited for the teacher to arrive, occasionally asking you a yes or no question so you could answer without flipping your coin.

Soon enough, Aphmau came in and started to look for a seat, though when she saw you, Garroth, and Laurance she started to blush and panic. Garroth eventually noticed you staring at her and pointed at her and Laurance turned around and called out to her. "Hey, it's you!" you turned to stare at the girls looking through the window as Garroth and Laurance started talking with Aphmau. You zoned out and started to silently chat with the girls, figuring if the teacher were to come in, Garroth would tap your shoulder to regain your focus.

You learned the names of the four girls by spelling their names out in the air with their fingers. You introduced yourself and they asked about your relationship with the two boys which confused you, but you answered none the less. The girls said you were lucky by living with Garroth and being friends with Laurance to which you turned and looked at the boys who were talking about the missing teacher and not noticing a quaking Aphmau.

After a few seconds of you looking at the trio, you turned back to the girls and were shocked to find them gone. You looked back at them as they asked Aphmau for her name. She squeaked out a small "thanks" when Garroth complimented her name. You blinked when you saw her shaking, was she cold? "Aphmau.." she turned to look at you when you said her name. "Y-yeah Y/N?-" Garroth and Laurance looked between the two of you, not knowing you knew each other. "Are you cold..? You're shaking.." Garroth smirked and spoke for Aphmau, "It's because she's sitting next to the hottest guys in sophomore class."

Laurance deadpanned at him and looked at you, twirling his finger next to his head and glancing back at Garroth before clearing his throat. "Maybe she just- Hey wait-" Laurance turned to look at you with furrowed brows. "Did you use your coin when you asked her if she was cold?" Garroths focus switched from Aphmau to you and Laurance. You hesitantly shook your head no and Laurance gasped, turning to Garroth. "She's improving! Hey, why'd she speak to Aphmau but not me without her coin?" Laurance frowned and you deadpanned, he really couldn't keep focus on one topic for more than a minute, could he? Garroth snickered, "cause she doesn't like you." he teased.

"Hey! Y/N likes me! Right?!" Laurance turned to look at you and you froze up in return, not liking all the questions. "Alright, alright. Leave her alone Laurance. You're gonna kill her if you keep on asking her questions." Garroth laughed and patted your back to help you calm down. Laurance sighed and frowned, "alright..."

You zoned out and just messed with your coin while Laurance, Garroth, and Aphmau spoke with each other.

~time skip~

You had zoned out for quite a while and were only brought back to reality by Laurance yelling at Garroth. "DON'T TELL HER THAT! MY SISTER DYED MY HAIR!" You tilted your head in confusion, which Garroth felt and turned to look at you, trying to speak through small snickers that left his throat. When Laurance saw Garroth turning to you to tell you, he gasped loudly and basically jumped over the table to cover Garroths mouth. "GARROTH RO'MEAVE! DON'T YOU DARE! Or I'll tell her about the doors!" Garroth suddenly went silent and you were even more confused than before..

~~~~~

➿Phoenix Drop Secrets➿

Y/N ended up falling asleep in Garroths room again but Zane helped him carry you to your room! ( ∩'͈ ᐜ '͈∩)

Garroth did in fact binge hair styling tutorials all last night. (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

Zianna saw Garroth braiding your hair and took millions of photos to show to her girlfriends. ('。• ◡ •。') ♡

Zianna only makes one plate of pancakes now and it's always for you. (≧ヮ≦) 💕

Zane froze up in embarrassment when his mom called him ZuZu. (。>﹏<)

Garroth was nervously rambling while you guys walked to school. (∩˃o˂∩)♡

Garroth always holds your hand on the way to school. (❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡

Ivy just thinks you're the absolute cutest! ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

Laurance was scared at first when he heard you knocked Balto out with a single kick but gaslight himself into thinking Garroth just wanted to scare him away from you. <3

Laurance was confused when Garroth came after Laurance yesterday if he saw the whole situation. (っ º - º ς)

Garroth was going to head over but got scared when he saw Y/N toss the volleyball to Katelyn. (ó﹏ò。)

Y/N and Zane are concerned for Aphmau because she kept on laughing and talking to her phone.(。•́︿•̀。)

Y/N was confused when she saw that Garroth and Laurance didn't even notice the group of girls looking at them through the window.໒( ˵ •̀ □ •́ ˵ )

The girls from the window got caught and ran away but they really want to be your friend! ૮꒰ྀི∩' ᵕ '∩꒱ྀིა

Laurance was trying to signal that Garroth was crazy but Y/N didn't understand the motion. ໒꒰ྀིっ˕ -。꒱ྀི১

Laurance was kinda jealous of how close you were with Aphmau! ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。)

Laurance cannot stay on one topic while talking for the life of him. (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

Garroth and Laurance saw you doing little tricks with your coin and thought it was super cute! ( •͈૦•͈ )

Laurance was determined to keep a good image in front of you. (,,>﹏<,,)

Garroth also has the same goal as Laurance, lol! (๑﹏๑//)

Aphmau and Y/N are very confused about why the boys are acting that way! (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

Author ended this chapter early cause it got super long! (♡'𓋰'♡)

Author is gonna redo the schedule because it doesn't fit the story line at all. ( ._. )""

Author tries to update every 2-5 days for this book but sometimes it might take a bit longer due to no motivation or writer's block! (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ ) ‧º

Author hopes you enjoyed, she loves you all so much and thanks you for the support on her books!! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 510 40
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓊𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶
23.6K 777 13
𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏, two teenagers experiences a strange phenomenom that occurs during their sleep; body swapping. female reader insert your name au (wil...
214K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
261K 6.2K 31
en·trance /inˈtrans,enˈtrans/ verb past tense: entranced; past participle: entranced fill (someone) with wonder and delight, holding their entire att...