෦Prologue෦

Author's Note-I changed the chapters to what I have on my new account, F0s_t1s_z0is! Chapters will be published both there and here! :3 And, I'm not the best when it comes to punctuation and/or grammar so please excuse my mistakes if there are any, or you can point them out and I'll fix them :). thank you for reading and enjoy loves<3

"japanese"

"english"

'japanese thoughts'

'english thoughts'

Y/N POV-

I took out the mission letter Oyakata-sama gave me, reading it over again to confirm I had read all the information correctly. For this mission I will go undercover as a school girl and blend in during the day. Then, at night I go out and patrol to make sure there are no demons. My undercover home will be with a family called the Ro'Meaves', who have 3 sons.

During the day, my katana will be kept in a locker at school. Which I would prefer on my hip, but it's against school policy to have a weapon unless used for clubs. Oyakata-sama has also given me what they call a 'phone' to communicate with him, master, and 'friends' that he and master insisted I make during my stay.

At the moment I am being driven to the Ro'Meaves' house, it would have been faster and easier if I ran, but Oyakata-sama insisted. The driver, or kakushi, parked and grabbed my bag while I exited the car, walking up to the front door. The kakushi knocked on the door, and a lady with black hair and seafoam green eyes answered it.

3rd POV-

"Hello! are you Y/N?" the lady asked the kakushi who responded quickly- "yes she is! we thank you very much Lady Zianna for taking her in for the while!" he bowed to Zianna."Oh! It's really no problem! She seems lovely!" She put a hand on her cheek while the other held the door open. "We apologize if Tsuyuri-sama seems quiet, she has trouble making her own decisions. Though, if a problem occurs, please feel free to contact us!" He bowed to Zianna.

Zianna turned her head to view Y/N, who was behind the kakushi looking at a firefly that had landed on her finger, a soft glow illuminating her face. Zianna smiled at the both of them, "Don't worry at all! She won't be a problem for us. By the way, does she have all of her things or do we need to buy her stuff?" she asked. "Oh! She has her bag with her, no need to worry Lady Zianna!" the kakushi confirmed, standing up straight and looking her in the eyes.

'Bag?' she thought, "Bag? Do you mean bags?" she asked, confusion evident in her tone. "Hm? Ah, Tsuyuri-sama only needs her clothing and a place to sleep! No need to worry!" Zianna looked shocked, her gaze going back and forth from the kakushi to Y/N. "Isn't she staying with us for four years? She should want a proper room, correct?" "Ah... Uhm... I-I guess... but if it's any trouble, we can supply anything she needs!" The kakushi panicked, sweatdropping at the question. "Alright then... Well, come on in Y/N, I'll introduce you to my family and get you a plate to eat!" Zianna took Y/N's hand and lead her inside, "Bye sir!~" she shut the door. "Ah...Bye..."

As they walked further into the house, Y/N could hear more voices coming from a room or two over. Zianna led her into the dining room, where her husband and 3 children sat at the table, conversing with one another. A boy a bit older than Y/N turned to his mother, "What took so long mom?" the blonde boy questioned. "We have a special guest! So make sure to be nice boys!" Zianna pulled Y/N from behind her, showing the young girl off to her family as she placed her hands on Y/N's shoulders, who sweatdropped at how much she was getting pulled around. Y/N grabbed her coin from her pocket and flipped it, catching it and looking at which side it landed on. 'Heads...' Y/N bowed, "Hello, my name is Y/N Tsuyuri. Please take care of me." she gave the 3 boys an almost doll-like smile as she straightened back up.