𝗔𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 | 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵...

By DarcieDevereux

Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly f... More

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍
Updates:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

3.1K 43 16
By DarcieDevereux

Jumping to Conclusions

It had been a few hours, and everything was all set up for the party. Draco, Pansy, and Blaise had went back to their dorms to start getting ready, while Mattheo and I slouch onto the sofa for a while.

"What did you and Draco talk about in the bathroom?" He asks, placing his arm around my waist, holding me close.
"Wait, you don't know, do you?" I raise an eyebrow.
"Know what?" He asks, his eyebrows furrow as he stares into my eyes.
"Oh right, you were with me this morning, so he couldn't have told you. He's gonna propose to Pansy!" I smile wildly.
"Really? Interesting." He smirks, letting out a small chuckle.
"That's all you have to say? Isn't it super exciting? She's gonna absolutely freak out, and be over the moon." I giggle.
"That she is." He flashes a quick smile before looking away.

Mattheo got super quiet, as if he was deep in thought, and he seemed quite nervous, and fidgety, twiddling his thumbs, and darting his eyes around the room.
"Are you ok?" I ask, grabbing his hands to reassure him.
"Yeah, perfect.. everything is.. perfect." He smiles, leaning closer to place a soft kiss onto my forehead.
"Ok, well we should start getting ready. I'm gonna head back to my dorm, I'll see you at the party?" I kiss his cheek, standing from the couch.
"See you there princess." He winks.

As I walk up the common room steps, I look back to Mattheo. He was still twiddling his thumbs, and he began pressing his lips together. He seemed to still be thinking deeply, for whatever reason, I don't know. I try not to think too much of it, maybe he was just trying to hype himself up about the party, it's the first time in a while since we've organised one, after everything that has happened. Usually a Slytherin party can be quite wild, with people drunk, taking drugs, and fighting. Mattheo probably wants to be on his best behaviour, as he can be quite rambunctious if he has a bit of alcohol in him.

I open the door to my dorm, and the first thing I see as I walk in, is my freshly made bed. My books, and parchment papers, along with my ink well, and quills, were neatly organised on my desk, and I couldn't help but feel grateful. It seems Pansy had took time out of her busy schedule to help organise my stuff. It had felt like forever ago, since I had been in this room, and the memories were flooding back to me all at once, especially the ones with Mattheo. Pansy opens the bathroom door, and steps out with a towel wrapped around her thin frame, her long brunette hair was knotted and damp, as it draped down the small of her back.

"Hey, everything good?" She asks, strolling over and opening her wardrobe.
"Yeah, everything is.. great. I was just deep in thought for a moment." I titter, staring at the hole in the wall that was just above my bed. I remember Mattheo punching the wall the night we broke up,  I almost forgot that even happened, Mattheo and I weren't exactly in a good place back then. My eyes caught the floor, and I notice a large red stain that wasn't there before. Where on earth did this come from?

"Pansy, what is that?" I question, pointing to the very obvious big red stain.
"Oh, uhhh.. I don't.. That's always been there." She tries to convince, glancing at the floor, then back to me, before quickly looking away. What the hell was that about? Where did this stain come from? It almost looked like.. blood? It was a pretty big mark, very hard to ignore.
"No seriously, what is it? Is this dried blood? Because I'm pretty sure I would have noticed something as big as this before, and I have not, until now." I raise an eyebrow. staring at her intently as my index finger stays pointing at the stain.
"Just.. leave it, it's fine, ok? Should I go with the red dress, or the black?" She asks, trying to change the subject.

"No.. pansy, what has been going on?" I spoke loudly, I was starting to get suspicious, what on earth has she been up to, or rather, what the hell happened?
"Why are you pressing me? It's just a blood stain, let's just get ready for the party." She sighs, shaking her head slightly. The look on her face was telling me that she was uncomfortable with the subject, which made me even more suspicious.
"So it is a blood stain, how did it get there Pansy?" I furrow my brows, and my eyes bore onto hers.
"Someone.. died.. ok? You don't need to know the details, all you need to know is that he was a very bad man, and that everything, is now perfect." She deadpanned. She stared at me for moment, before turning away to grab a dress from the wardrobe.
"Someone.. died, and no one even cared to tell me? Who was it?" I press her further, I wasn't going to let this go. I refuse to to be left in the dark about something as serious as this, if someone died, I demand to know who it was, this was my dorm room, as much as it was hers, and the blood stain was directly in front of my bed, it's hard to ignore something like this.
"I'm not talking about this anymore, just get ready, please?" She sighs, throwing her wet towel at me.
"Fine, I'll ask the others if they know about this." I roll my eyes.

I open my wardrobe, and pick out my outfit for the night. I decided to wear a green velvet dress, with gold jewellery, and heels, with dark smoky eyeshadow and I pair it with a dark pink lip gloss.

Once we were ready, Pansy and I head out, and into the common room.

The music was loud, and everyone was already drinking and dancing together, enjoying themselves. I see the boys sitting on the couch, laughing and clinking their glasses together, but Mattheo was no where to be seen.
"Hey girls, fucking hell Vivienne, you look stunning." Blaise smiles, as he passes me a glass of fire whisky.
"Thanks, where's Mattheo?" I ask.
"I uhh, actually I don't know." He admits, taking a sip of his drink.
"He'll be here in a minute, sit with us Vivienne." Draco smiles, as Pansy sits on his lap.

I scan the room, darting my eyes across every student in the vicinity, only to notice that Mattheo was leaving the bathroom with a brunette Ravenclaw girl, and walked over to the bar alone, smiling to himself.

My heart started beating rapidly in my chest, I could hear loud whooshing inside my ears, my blood was pumping, and my throat began to tighten as I felt tears well up into my eyes.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Theo asks, furrowing his brows with concern.
"What the fuck.. Mattheo j-just left the bathroom with another g-girl." My voice stammers, as my chest began to rise and fall rapidly.
"What girl?" Blaise asks, standing from the sofa, and turning his head towards the bathroom.
"Wait, Vivienne that's-" Draco begins. It was already too late, I didn't care what he had to say. I rush over to Mattheo, and slam my drink down into the counter at the bar.

"Princess hey-" He smiles. That smile fades quickly as soon as he saw my face contort with nothing but pure rage.
"Mattheo what the fuck, who is that girl? Why were you leaving the bathroom with her?" I yell, as the music drowns out, about to play the next song.
"What? Oh wait, that's.." He turns his head, as if he was trying to find where she went.
"Never mind, screw you, she clearly did." I curl up my lip, clutching my bag and push past him.
"Baby please let me explain, it's not what you think at all." He grabs my arm, yanking me back.
"Fuck off Mattheo, I don't wanna hear your bullshit." I sneer.
"Wow hey, Vivienne listen.." Draco appears behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"You can fuck off as well." I huff.

I don't know why, but I jumped to conclusions straight off the bat, and I think anyone would after what I just saw. Maybe it was a little unfair of me to not hear him out, but I was already seething with anger, that if he tried to explain, I might say something I don't mean. I don't know who this girl was, and all I could think about was banging her ugly ass head off of a concrete wall, repeatedly.

I stomped off, my heels clamped down onto the dark wooden floor furiously, as I weave in and out of drunk, loud and obnoxious students, trying to find this girl. It wasn't until I got out of the crowd, that I saw her leaning up against a wall near the study area of the common room, talking to Granger. I marched over, gripping my clutch bag tightly around my hand that my knuckles turned white.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I grit my teeth, edging closer to her.
"Well hello to you too Vivienne." Hermione titters.
"Shut the fuck up you whore, this doesn't involve you. Why are you even here, it's a Slytherin party. Run along back to your bum boys." My face twisted with disdain.
"Vivienne, stop." Draco says, appearing seemingly out of nowhere.
"Why were you with my boyfriend in the bathroom huh? Did you fuck him?" I spoke loudly, stepping even closer. She got very nervous, and refused to look me in the eye.
"N-no.. I didn't, nothing happened, we were just-" Her voice trails off as she struggled with her words.
"Vivienne I said stop! Come here." Draco grabs my arm, and tries to drag me away.
"Let me fucking go Draco! What the fuck!" I yell, ripping my arm away from him.

Mattheo darts around the corner, and notices what's going on, he quickly tries to elevate the situation.
"Princess, can you please come with me?" He sighs loudly.
"Why do I feel like you're both on her side? What the fuck is going on?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest, and sticking my hip out.
"Come to the bathroom and I'll tell you." He says.
"Why can't you just tell me here? Why do you need me to go into the bathroom with you?" I ask, furrowing my brows.
"Vivienne, it involves Pansy, will you just come with us, for Christ sake." Draco roll his eyes. Mattheo cocks his head towards Draco, as if it was the first time he was hearing about this. Mattheo visibly widens his eyes at him, before they both take me to the bathroom.

They both walk in, and close the door behind them, while I lean back next to the sink.
"What the hell is going on then?" I ask, pursing my lips.
"The girl you saw with Mattheo, her mother works in the jewellery shop at Hogsmeade." Draco says, shoving his hands into his suit pockets.
"I asked him to collect the ring for me, so it wouldn't draw any attention to Pansy." He spoke.
"Oh.. well I feel so stupid now." My lips form in a straight line, as the awkwardness was very apparent.
"You should have just let me explain." Mattheo titters, rubbing the back of his head nervously.
"I'm sorry.." I lower my brows, before looking down at the black matte tiles.
"It's fine princess, I know how you can make it up to me." He smiles, pressing his tongue inside his check. I chuckle, and roll my eyes playfully.
"What.. I'm I missing something here?" Draco furrows his brows, bringing his arms out.
"Yeah, I'm about to suck Mattheo's dick." I laugh, opening the door and motioning him out.
"Oh my god.. you guys are NASTY!" He crinkles his upper lip, and stand outside the door.
"Wait, Mattheo, about the ring-" I cut Draco short.
"Goodbye Draco." I slam the door.

I turn to face Mattheo, his half-lidded needy eyes bore onto mine as I step closer, tugging at his belt.
"Fuck, you're eager tonight aren't you princess?" He smirks, sweeping his warm hands across my blushed hot cheeks.
"Only for you my love." I smile. I unbuckle his belt, and grab his zipper, pulling it down.
"Sit." I demanded, backing him up towards the closed toilet seat that was tucked into the corner near the sink and the cabinet.
"Mhmm fuck, I'm so hard already, I need your lips wrapped around my cock so badly." He says, breathless, and desperate.
Mattheo sits on the closed lid, and I kneel in between his spread legs, reaching into his boxers and pulling out his girthy veined cock. He lets out a short gasp, as I grip my hand around his long shaft, looking into his lustful eyes.
"How badly do you want me?" I ask, smirking and stroking him ever so gently. His tip leaked with pre-cum, and he bites his lower lip, glaring into my dominating eyes.
"S-so badly, fuck.." He whimpers, leaning back against the cistern and spreading his legs wider so I could gain more access.

I bring his sensitive tip into my warm mouth, swirling my tongue around the pre-cum that began to slide down onto his shaft. His hips jolt up ever so slightly at my touch, as I begin to bring him further into my mouth. I stroke him faster, twisting my hand around his thick shaft, as my tongue works faster on his swollen tip.
"Fuck baby, just like that—that feels so good." He moans, burying his hands into my hair, as he guides my head further down. I deep throat him, bringing his entire length down my throat, until I start to gag.
"Oh my—god." He groans loudly, throwing his head back, as his hips buckle upwards into my mouth.

I take out his cock from my mouth, and stroke him fast.
"Yeah, you like that?" I spoke seductively, watching as his brows furrow with pleasure, and his jaw opens, hearing the complete desperation for release in his low voice.
"Yes, fuck— god.. I can't." He pants loudly, his grip tightened around my head, as he got closer to his climax. I continue to bob my head up and down, staring into his eyes, that were rolled to the back of his head.

"No, I need to be inside you so fucking bad." He says, abruptly standing from the closed lid, and pushing me up against the sink. He turns me around, bending me over, as we both face the tall rectangular gold carved mirror.
"Your smell, fuck, it drives me crazy Vivienne." His low voice rumbled in my ear, as he nuzzles into the back of my neck, lifting my dress up over my ass and cupping both cheeks with his hands. His grip was firm, and then he swings his right hand across one cheek, causing me to jolt forward involuntarily.
"My dirty girl, I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna see stars." He smirks, twisting my hair into a ponytail as he stares at my reflection in the mirror with need.
"Mattheo, fuck." I gasp, pushing my hips back, and pressing my ass against his hard cock and grinding on him slowly.
"You're so fucking sexy in this tight little dress." He groans, reaching his hands to the front of my chest, and pulling it down to expose my tits.

He pushes my panties to the side, and begins rubbing his swollen tip along my glistening folds before entering. He holds my hair tightly, and slowly eases into me.
"Fuuuck, baby—you're so tight." He tilts his head back, while letting out a soft moan.
"Mattheo.. I—I want you so fuck me so hard, please." I whimper, feeling my knees weaken at the sight of his reflection. He lets go of my hair, and wraps a firm hand around my neck, lightly squeezing.
"Yeah? You want me to fuck you hard princess? Such a needy little whore, all for me." He smirks, as he begins to thrash his hips back and forth against my tight inner walls.
"Yes! F-Fuuuck." I gasp, gripping the sides of the sink, while staring into his eyes.
"Look at yourself baby, that's right. Look at how beautiful you are as I ram my cock inside you." His hot breath whispers into my ear, as he quickened his pace further.

Mattheo reaches one hand to the front, delicately rubbing my clit, as he pounds into me from behind, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my entire body.
"Just like that—don't stop." A strained moan escapes my throat as he pulls my hair back with his other hand.
"Cum for me princess, I want to feel you shatter around my cock." He groans, thrusting deeper into my core.
"Oh fuck—yes!" I cry out, my muscles tense and contract around him as I climax, reaching new heights of intense pleasure. I throw my head back onto his shoulder, moaning loudly, as he kisses my neck in a fiery heat of passion. Without warning, Mattheo grunts loudly into my ear, his cock pulsing deep inside me, as he cums hard.

"Wait—no, Mattheo!" I gasp, my grip loosening around the sink.
"What? Are you ok?" He asks, panting heavily and staring into my reflection.
"Mattheo, I'm not on the pill, I haven't been since the curse!" I widen my eyes at him with sheer horror.
"Fuck, princess I-I didn't know—I forgot." He stutters, quickly pulling out of me, and turning me around.
"Didn't know? You pulled out of me yesterday! How could you possibly not know?!" I spoke loudly.
"I'm sorry. I was so caught up in the moment, I couldn't hold on." He sighs, zipping his trousers back up.
"You could have gave me a warning, anything. Oh god, I'm I gonna—be?" My lip trembles. The panic I felt was debilitating, the thought of myself possibly becoming pregnant was worse, how could this be happening.
"Hey, look at me." He says, gently placing both hands on the sides of my face.
"I-I can't.." My chest heaved up and down, as my breathing becomes shallow and rapid.
"I need to go, I can't stay in here." I barge past him, swiftly leaving out of the bathroom door.

Hello guys. So sorry for the late chapter again, I've been super busy irl. The next chapter, will be the last one, hopefully, bringing this story to an end.

For those who are unaware, I'm currently working on a Draco Malfoy fanfic, which probably won't be out anytime soon, as I have just started writing the first 2 chapters. Be sure to follow me on TikTok for any updates that I might post. Thank you for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 620 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
263K 4.2K 64
The character mattheo riddle doesn't belong to me. All creds go to @yasmineamaro *TW* contains: abuse, depression, blood, knives, rape, sh, ed, suici...
1.5M 25.3K 70
'It felt like a burning moment that our hatred really blew up into a sea of fire. "You really think just because he wants you that it makes you bull...
54.3K 1.1K 47
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...