In The Morning

By staciiswcrld

Sweet dreams turn into coffee in the morning More

In The Morning
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
images
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
hey yall
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv

xiii

2.6K 112 57
By staciiswcrld

TPH

I was sitting in the tattoo shop, admiring my tattoo in the mirror before taking a quick picture of it and posting it on instagram. Tasia was still in the chair, getting an abundance of tattoos other than just the ones we got.

Still can't believe she talked me into this but I'm loving it honestly. I tagged Tasia in my picture, watching her smile as she opened the instagram app and commented on it.

(use your imagination lol)

"What is Ms O talking about? Telling Dani to pay up." She said with a laugh making me roll my eyes.

"They probably made a bet. All that Sophia business junk." I said shaking my head as the artist finished her last tattoo. They wrapped it up before we went to the front desk and paid for our tattoos before leaving.

Her mom was dropping the kids off at the house so we were rushing a little bit to make it back.

"I can't wait to bake cookies with the kids. I haven't done this is so long." I said with a smile as we pulled up back to the house.

"They're excited too. They made my mom get gingerbread houses and everything." Tasia said with a laugh before we got out of the car and went back in the house. As soon as I stepped in Danielle called me so I answered putting it on speaker.

"Hey girly." I said with a smile as I went into the kitchen to take the things out for the cookies.

"Hey, where's Fantasia? I got something to say." She said as Tai walked in.

"I'm right here, hey sistaa." Fantasia said cheerfully.

"Hey sista now back to what I had to say, YOU HOES LOST ME MONEY!" She screamed over the phone making us burst into laughter.

"It's not funny! I owe Oprah Winfrey money!" She said as our laughs died down.

"Girl for what?" I asked.

"We betted on when y'all would finally get together. She said before the premiere and I said after. Now I gotta call my accountant and make sure I can afford this damn bet." She said with a groan.

"Now you knew better than to bet with Mama O." Fantasia said with a laugh as she sat at the kitchen island.

"I see that now. You getting names tatted on you and shit. Y'all go together now?" She asked making Tasia respond with a bright smile.

"Real bad." She said making me laugh.

"You heard her." I said as I began laying all the cookie ingredients on the counter.

"Period I know that's right. Well I'll talk to y'all later, see you at the premiere." She said bidding us goodbye. We did the same, blowing air kisses through the phone before I hung up and put my phone to the side.

A few minutes later the door opened and the quick patter of feet traveled through the house until Dallas and Keziah were running into the kitchen.

"Mommy!!" They screamed as Fantasia got off her chair, squatting down and opening her arms.

"Hi my babies! I missed you so much!" She said engulfing them into a hug and covering them in kisses.

"TT Raji!!" Keziah squealed happily finally noticing me. She slipped from her mother grip and ran over to me. I picked her up with a bright smile before hugging her closely.

"Hi pookie, you ready to make cookies?" I asked as I swayed from side to side with her in my arms.

"Cookies!!" She said happily making me laugh.

Dallas came over after hugging his mom and gave me a hug as well which made me smile. I set Keziah down letting her run around the kitchen with Dallas as I started on the cookie mix.

Fantasia was sitting at the island, going back and forth between watching the kids and watching me with a smile on her face. Soon the mix was down and it was time to cut out the cookies into shapes so I called the kids over to wash their hands so they could help with this part.

"You want the stars or the snowman Ziah?" I asked as I grabbed the cookie cutters.

"Stars please." She said sweetly as Tasia tied her little apron around her.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled giving her the cookie cutter, Dallas picking a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter and getting started on his cookies.

Tasia stood next to him, helping when he needed assistance while I held Keziah cut her cookies out. Soon they were all cut out so we put them on a baking tray and put them in the oven to bake.

Fantasia took a quick picture of them as I was putting them in the oven and posted it on instagram, tagging me in it so I could look when I checked my phone.

"We should take pictures in front of the tree later." She suggested as I sat next to her, her arm immediately wrapping around my waist.

"Should we go get matching pjs?" I asked leaning on her.

"That would be cute. Then we can take some every year, like a tradition." She said softly as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I closed my eyes with a sigh as I relaxed against her. We stayed like this for a while before she randomly tugged at my hair catching me off guard. I couldn't control the light moan that escaped my throat as my eyes shot open.

"Tai!" I whispered yelled with wide eyes as she just smirked at me.

"Oops." She shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"You did that on purpose." I said sitting up.

"Maybe, was just a little curious." She said making me laugh lightly.

"Curiosity killed the cat." I said standing up to check on the cookies.

"Oh it will. Not the cat you're talking about though." She said lowly. I was so glad my back was turned because I just knew I was red as a tomato.

"Tai stop!" I said flustered. She did nothing but laugh before turning her attention to the kids.

Jesus she's going to be the death of me.

getting her named tattooed
on the first day is crazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 2.1K 40
The desire to touch and be touched. (BitterSweet) WARNING,⚠️ MATURED CONTENT ⚠️
9.4K 422 21
This is a story where two neighbors are drawn to each other and can't stop thinking about each other till one of them makes the first move, which wil...
6.9K 449 12
Small Tarasia stories in one. Love, admiration, heartbreak, regret, forgiveness.
57.1K 2.8K 28
"I fight, but my feelings show They came rushing in just like a flood I can't get enough 'cause I need you, baby, baby, by my side You can give me yo...